[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one remove curses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 5etr54yh.png (6KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
5etr54yh.png
6KB, 294x171px
How does one remove curses?
>>
call god lol
>>
>>17673344

this I guess
>>17673348

Or if you want to do it yourself, reverse the curse so it goes back the sender, usually does the job.

Unless the curse is stupid, then you can just play it out and it will dissolve. I summoned a female demon to deal with some crooks once. Someone then tried to send the demon back at me with some spell as if the demon was a weapon.

She then just showed up before me and we both laughed at it, because I summoned her specifically for what I wanted done, so she would never hurt me. By coming back to me, the effect of the spell was used up, then she went on to fulfill the task.
>>
>>17673344
Stop believing in curses.
>>
>>17673344
Tricky one... Ive done it a couple of times though.
Theres multiple steps you have to go through with though. These are of cource variating depending on the curse.
Theres one curse ive gotten pretty good at dissarming though. Its a curse that fucks with your head and is hard to spot by others because it just affects your head and mental state.
What i do is i get to the kitchen, find a knife, some black powder and if its particularly bad; some sugar.
You then boil up some water and add the black powder, i forgot to tell that there are multiple forms this powder found in, you can find it at most shops where you can find food and similar products. You let it mix up and add some sugar if you think its needed. You then drink your lovely coffee and wake up properly. Now you can put the knife back as you are awake and probably less paranoid.
I hope this will help, it sure does for me
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.