[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What religion are you niggers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 17

Everyone on here seems to think hell is real, implying that they think god is real, so I've come to the conclusion that most of you guys are pretty religious, but I have a hard time believing it.

Post your religion and country. This isn't a debate thread about whether god is real, I just wanna see what you fags believe in.
>>
File: 2.png (15KB, 768x485px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
15KB, 768x485px
>>
>>17673175
>>
>>17673165
Orthodox Christian, Russia. Not very religious, but I do believe that our existence does not end with our physical body dying, and I that some ancient force created the universe we live in.
>>
>>17673165
Agnostic, Canada

Because the only right answer is idk.
>>
Agnostic, USA
>>
Don't claim to know and don't think too much about it
>>
>>17673165
'lost book of enki' is my bible, call it enki-ism.
>>
No religion, I'm an atheist / Poland
>>
Don't really have a religion but my beliefs are most like Neoplatonism and Hermeticism.
>>
File: thirdeye.gif (704KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
thirdeye.gif
704KB, 500x744px
Actually I think most of the people here would simplify their views as either "athiestic" or "agnostic" but also hold some beliefs people would consider spiritual like reincarnation..
>>
File: non-repeating digits - Copy.png (2KB, 188x214px) Image search: [Google]
non-repeating digits - Copy.png
2KB, 188x214px
USA

Shi'a Islam
>>
>>17674703
Why would you worship a fallen god whose followers got their shit pushed in by Jews?
>>
>>17674747
edgy
>>
Muslim / Turkey (not a terrorist)
>>
>>17674812
Not him but why would anyone worship anything? I think it's cool that he has a unique religion.
>>
I believe the universe all comes from a central source and will return to it. I believe the source is aware of itself and us.
>>
>>17673165
Orthodox christian, baptized, haven't gone to church in years. Shame, since it's the top religion to be in desu
>>
>>17674825
Not edgy at all, actually. Quit being islamophobic.
>>
>>17674929
>Quit being islamophobic.

>he thinks this is a real thing

There is a very legitimate reason not to like you guys
>>
File: 1460919947509.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460919947509.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
>>17674929
Yeah, who wouldnt want islam to be the law of the land in their country! Its the current year!

Being "islamaphobic" means being normal and rational.
>>
File: stare.png (5KB, 366x280px) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
5KB, 366x280px
>>17674935
>>17674939
Get the f*ck back to /pol/.
>>
>>17674691
>>17674692
Reminder
>>
>>17673165
Don't know man, I don't follow any religious customs.

When I tried out one of those religion quizzes the closest match was mahayana buddhism.
>>
>>17674944
Get over yourself, people are allowed to criticize your shit religion
>>
>>17674944
Get the fuck off of 4chan and go back to getting more half assed sand nigger reaction pics

>when people dont like a violent, barbaric, disgusting religion, they need to go back to /pol/
>>
Roman Catholic / Poland

>>17674707
>>reddit
>>
>>17673165
Apathetic agnostic, USA

I really don't care and I've never heard or seen anything that has made me care in the slightest. No proof for the existence/nonexistence of any kind of god, no way to prove it, so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: ISLAM.png (12KB, 880x499px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAM.png
12KB, 880x499px
There is literally nothing wrong with being Muslim.
>>
>>17674995
Grow up
>>
I'm a kashmir shaivist
>>
I am a Discordian.. however, I recognize our goddess'(Eris, Freyja, Morrighan, Isis) different aspects. If you Google her different names above you can find how she was seen by different cultures.

She is the goddess of chaos, war, cycles, (like life and death), love, and many other things.
>>
File: A Morrighan.jpg (57KB, 400x556px) Image search: [Google]
A Morrighan.jpg
57KB, 400x556px
>>17675109
oh, and I'm from Texas, USA. I'll post a thing I wrote a while back on it when someone asked me a bit about my religion. Here it is:
Contrary to what some people say on this board
Discordians aren't a secret society and everyone can join, though some groups of Discordians exist in cabals. Each can have their own traditions.. and one person cabals exist.

You don't need a cabal though.. and we aren't exactly "anti-religion," we just put aside the BS of the abrahamic religions and see the world for how it is.

Not all of us have the same beliefs, either. Many different beliefs are accepted.. you can be a Discordian alongside other religions too if you wish..

If you want to know more about it I
recommend reading the Principia Discordia, which is our "holy book.." it can be used for toilet paper in the most dire situations, and will teach you a lot about Discordians. If you Google "Principia Discordia PDF" it should be the first result

Not all of us worship Eris as a goddess. some see her as a personification of chaos, some are in it for the freedom (though you don't need to be a discordian to be free), and some (I know of one other person besides me that does this) see her other aspects. she is known as Eris, Morrighan, Freyja, and a number of other things .. meaning:

She is the goddess of life, death, war, and cycles.. Google the names I told you about if you want to see her other aspects.

Most Discordians (as far as I know) mainly know about her chaos aspect. but hey, chaos is the way the universe goes, you know?
>>
File: download (9).jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>17675123
>Discordians aren't a secret society
neither are freemasons
>>
>>17675137
true
>>
California Mormon reporting in.
>>
Catholic, U.S.A. Planning on becoming a master mason/ achieving Templar rank. I view the world as to perfect and geometrically designed to not believe in a creator. I lean more to the dualism side of Templar beliefs and want to achieve the title of Templar Knight to honor my Templar and Mason bloodline. Deus Vult peasants.
>>
File: image.jpg (493KB, 965x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493KB, 965x685px
>>17674747
I'm also gonna call up Pope Urban II and raid the shit out of you
>>
I'm a Gnostic Luciferian and i'm hosting a thread where I answer questions about the practice.
>>
>>17675123
After reading the Principia I figured identifying as a Discordian was missing the point, so I started an online watermelon cult instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 496x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 496x818px
>>17675198
YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL BOYO I'LL RAID YOU TOO
>>
>>17675200
>After reading the Principia I figured identifying as a Discordian was missing the point
Yeah it definitely is. Calling yourself a "Discordian" is like an artist saying his favorite color is "Rainbow."
>>
>>17675219
yaweh is actually lucifer.
>>
>>17675228
You may believe the theory from that thread, I however don't buy into it
>>
>>17675241
buy or sell, lucifer is the god of this false reality.
>>
File: The Dude.jpg (20KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
The Dude.jpg
20KB, 370x284px
Dudeism
>>
hellenic polytheism my dudes

hermes is my patron god, I run a business.
>>
>be god
>good and mighty
>gets bored
>makes a few billion people
>"alright, everyone that doesn't kiss my ass goes to hell"
>yfw if god is real he is a dick
>yfw god isn't real
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFca32_7YUU
>>
>>17675250
You say false reality, I say a world full of knowledge and opportunity only to be found by reaching for your greatest heights. Through the bible and the teachings of the Mason's I have found a wealth of knowledge, no one can tell you all the answers, but I've found the road I am currently on to be a step in the right direction. I will not shill your path, if anything I'd hope to understand it better and see what knowledge you have uncovered.
>>
>>17675250
Understand that while I do not agree with luciferian views, I have no qualms with you, and would rather learn what you stand for than argue over it.
>>
I don't know what the terminology for this is. Perhaps someone who knows can identify it.
Do I think God exists?: Most all religions have what I consider to be "character gods." Like media characters, they have specific characteristics, personalities, likes, dislikes, shortcomings and strengths. I think That Which Is The Ground Of Being transcends all that. The ultimate reality is both completely transcendent while simultaneously expressing its infinity in a relative, experiential way. You and I are inherent manifestations of That here on earth in this waking dream, just having this experience.
>>
>>17675200
now you've got it
>>
>>17675256
'Ερρωσο, βάρβαρε φίλε μου.
>>
>>17675284
>I have no qualms with you
I think the word you want is 'quarrels'
>>
I think the thing that most blows my mind about Christianity is that it never, ever occurs to them to realize that their god would have to be the most giant asshole in the universe to create an eternal rape dungeon (hell) in the first place.
>>
>>17675275
I once dreamed I was superman, but then I had to give it all back when I woke up.
>>17675284
Cool that's very cool of you.
>>
>>17673165
Gnostic. Argentina
>>
>>17675307
This world was created by satan.

God isn't here, God is a slave.
>>
I think most people here probably have their own religion, and don't adhere strictly to any single one.

My own beliefs draw heavily from Buddhism and Pantheism, a little bit from Judaism and Christianity, and a tiny drop of Satanism and Paganism.
>>
>>17675301
Quarrel would have been the better option.
>>
>>17675275
>I say a world full of knowledge and opportunity only to be found by reaching for your greatest heights

that's actually very luciferian of you.

but this is still a fake reality.
everything here is a lie and based upon lies.
>>
>>17674717
noice
>>17674883
orthodox christianity is really shitty, I was baptized as an orthodox but it doesn't mean shit for I have drunk the devils blood
>>
>>17675316
Interesting mixture
>>
The ultimate luciferian reality is something like the marvel comic book universe where everyone get's to live out their fantasies for a price.
>>
>>17675324
*retarded mixture
>>
I believe in the power of belief to alter reality. If enough people believe something, it becomes true to a certain extent. There is no one single truth because what exists is malleable. Even what used to exist or be true is subject to change. Nothing is certain.

That said, I'm free to pick and choose, and because of experiences I have had I'm inclined to believe in an entity called Hecate and certain associated practices - though not necessarily as she is classically understood because of the conditions outlined above. I also believe in powerful beings sometimes considered to be angels, other Gods and spirits... I'm open at the very least to the possibility of beings and forces known and unknown.

Ideologically I believe all things stem from a central, non-sentient force of love. Aspects of that force can change form and function across the full spectrum of existence, but given time it will all flow back to the source and be redistributed.
>>
>>17675312
God is in all things. You simply must take in your surroundings to understand that in the universe's geometry, in nature's perfection, in the rythm of the world, you can see the creator.
>>
>>17675331
Care to discuss why you think that?
>>
I believe that there is one primordial being (the ouroboros) from which was begotten the two gods the divine Logos (reason) and the divine Sophia (wisdom.) Below these gods are seven classes of supernatural beings that are spiritual abstractions of real world concepts which are as follows:

Archons (Physical force)
Shapeshifters (Physical form)
Aliens (Discovery)
Homunculi (Artifice)
Fairies (Invisibility)
Spirits (Intangibility)
Angels (Unity)
>>
>>17675340
Apparently not. I however, am curious about what these different religions mean to you. Do you consider yourself open to all different ideas? Or is it more of the mixture specifically that you like?
>>
I follow the teachings of the Nine Devines
>>
New Ageism
>Inb4 "IT'S A CULT"
>>
>>17675366
And what do the nine devines teach?
>>
>>17675366
Don't talk such rot.
>>
>>17675336
is the creator a sadistic warlord? Is the son a hedonist who professes a deeper more meaningful yet non existent side?
>>
>>17675378
A sadistic warlord? God does not cause the streets to riot, the bombs to drop, or the wars to be fought. These are the dealings of humans, not God. There is plenty of good in the world, many forget to be grateful for what they have instead of spiteful for what they do not.
>>
>>17675370
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nine_Divines
>>
>>17675384
So humans are separate form god and do not indicate the nature of god.

god is in all things, except humans it would seem

Funny because I remember there being many o quote in the bible of god being jealous and war like and wrathful to the point where we should fear him.

God is satan.
>>
>>17675384
So god is in control of and responsible for all good things, but everything else isn't his fault? Seems suspect
>>
hello im god
whyuruin
dunno
kk
hi guys
funny story really
do you know the muffin man
>>
>>17675307
"The chief punishment of hell is eternal separation from God, in whom alone man can possess the life and happiness for which he was created and for which he longs. " Catechism of the Catholic Church Article 12 Section 4.

The images of eternal torment are from Dante`s Inferno not the bible or church teaching.
>>
hello trout
>>
>>17675400
ya
were all in hell
think about that
think about the world
>>
>>17675394
You misunderstand. He provides us with opportunities. Whether or not we take them is under our jurisdiction. You can choose to see the bad or you can choose to see the good
>>
>>17675407
ya that too
>>
Neopagan who worships three Hellenistic goddesses and believes all gods exist (but only some are worthy of worship), Murrica.
>>
>>17675402
dont be beaten by form
lrn2see
>>
now we'll be
the very best
like no one ever was
>>
>>17675417
My bobagenese is a little rusty
>>
>>17675424
Babaganoosh is an old man.
>>
checking binary sequence for new data
please wait...
>>
>>17675428
oh
>>
>>17673165
(Agnostic?) Pagan
Ireland
>>
you guys seen numberphoile
foil the numbers?
its very good
very good
good...
next please
>>
connecting plugin...
plugin installed
press any key to continue
>>
so many hat tricks
am i a magic man right now
oooooo
>>
this will all make sense very soon

PLUGIN FAILURE
not enough memory
>>
File: God'sword.png (252KB, 450x515px) Image search: [Google]
God'sword.png
252KB, 450x515px
we'll see... numbers are very active today... hehe

upload complete

what do you see
>>
the matrix is watching
>>
hang on for a sec, i dont exist
lol
>>
I am a dindu in the secret nigger society
>>
ohohoho what did i say about form

cause youre usin it
>>
magic
>>
yeah im workin on it
says seven
>>
now forget everything you have learned
>>
I am quite frankly lost in all of this.
>>
good... bye
maybe another day
>>
Well OP if anything I hope I was able to provide some perspective for you, you may disagree or think me a fool, it does not matter. The deity you devote yourself to is of your own business, and I suppose it should stay that way. The only thing I have to say is that you should try to take a more positive approach on life, and try to see it as something other than a false reality. I'll take my leave and let you be.
>>
>>17673165
Roman Catholic, Syria.
I've been getting glares from shitskins since I first arrived. I've actually had a few yell at me for wearing my cross.
Religion of peace, indeed.
>>
>>17675592
Don't you fear, I don't know...DEATH?
>>
>>17673165
I am a follower of the one true religion, which is atheism
>>
>>17673165
Poland. No religion currently, bit reading up on buddhism and hinduism. Wondering about these two.
>>
>>17675684
isn't not having a religion in Poland illegal?
>>
Judaism, person.
>>
General occultism.
If it's spooky and makes a little bit of sense, I'll take it.
>>
Atheist, Canada. I don't hate on anyone's beliefs, knock yourself out believing whatever the fuck you want. But between my time in the military and growing up in a very dysfunctional family, I've seen enough shit that makes the prospect of any God, especially one of a Christian origin as some caring deity, impossible for me to believe.
>>
>>17673165
I live in Australia and I believe in Animism, or a worship of spirits.
>>
>>17673165
Pagan, Canada. Not necessarily neopagan but I find spirituality, the "gods" if you will, in the natural world
>>
>>17675254
Underrated post
>>
Heathen (germanic neo paganism)

I think early exposure to fantasy novels (forgotten realms in particular) and ancient history turned me off of Christianity but I have hard time believing anything as I have never had a true religious experience.I just try and live a heathen lifestyle and honor my ancestors (something that was big in my family) via what rituals we know of or have reconstructed
>>
>>17674835
That's what a terrorist would say
>>
>>17674747
Kill yourself
>>
>>17674995
Except you kill who doesn't agree with you. That's not ok
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.