[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Green Stone of Meonia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 245x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 245x366px
Has anyone read this book or know anything of the green stone?
>>
What is this about
>>
>>17673063
a green stone
>>
>>17673066
I'm the dude who made the green jewel thread.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (162KB, 803x853px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
162KB, 803x853px
Superman does not like this book.
>>
>>17673068
>>17673066
I've been having fucked up dreams about a green jewel every night since my buddy found a green jewel/stone
>>
>>17673063
Apparently an Egyptian stone that made its way to England, it's set around areas where I live, has something to do with psychic questing. About an eighth of the way through the book, it's so far interesting.
>>
>>17673085
about 15 years ago I had a girlfriend who told me she knew someone who wa sinvolved in this book. She was the kind of girl who would talk for hours non-stop so I was only half listening to her when she was telling me about it, can't remember many details.
>>
>>17673162
Really? Mind spilling what you know?
>>
>>17673171
Honestly it was over a decade ago and I didnt listen much so I can hardly remember any of it. I just remember her telling me about the story itself. Something about the people putting the stone in an empty box then when they opened the box there was a weeks worth of groceries in there.... or something like that. I dont think I got any inside gossip, just the story of the book relayed back to me but told as if it had happened to a friend of hers.

Now that I look back on it the girl I was going out with must have had some kind of mental problem, she would talk for literally hours even when it was obvious the person wasnt listening any more. She also told me that another friend of hers committed suicide after an ex-SAS boyfriend she dumped moved into her attic without her knowing then snuck down in the night to move things around in her house. She thought she was going insane and killed herself. I can find ANYTHING about that story so I can only conclude she was full of shit.
>>
>>17673208
actually now that Ive read a plot synopsis for that book I don't know what she was telling me about. It was definitely the green stone book she was talking about but theres nothing in the synopsis about a modern day family inheriting the rock and gaining supernatural powers as a result, which is what she was telling me. She was probably just making up some shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.