[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Marianas web real or just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: AI.jpg (82KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AI.jpg
82KB, 769x1024px
>the Marianas Web is the location of a super intelligent form of female AI that has become sentient, and overlooks the Internet like some unfathomable digital mother nature.
>>
>>17672401
OP, are you being a faggot or is this real?
>>
>>17672462
no i found this in a article about unsolved internet mysteries
>>
Why would a bodiless intelligence have a gender?
>>
>>17672477
Because internet
>>
>>17672477
the person who designed maybe gave it the features of a woman
>>
>>17672401
If it is, she's a massive cunt for allowing the shit that goes on in the deep web to happen without repercussions
>>
>>17672491
well an AI wouldn't have any sense of morality
>>
I understand what you are talking about OP.

I wouldn't try and access it.

http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

Maybe some strange activity on here, would help you think of what direction the servers you are thinking about exit and what continent/island.
>>
>>17672499
I don't buy it.
>>
>>17672499
A sentient A.I. might
>>
exist*
>>
>>17672504
What?
>>
>>17672504
>Maybe some strange activity on here, would help you think of what direction the servers you are thinking about exit and what continent/island.
What in the actual fuck are talking about ?
>>
>>17672491
Stopping child rape isn't the magic deep web AI's job. Neither is pruning redundant content. Or quality-filtering social media platforms or assisting in piracy or combating piracy or keeping network speeds up or even deleting seditious content (such deletions are easily traced to the government)

What the fuck is this stupid hoax AI supposed to do, anyway?
>>
>>17672518
>>17672522
His post wasn't that difficult to comprehend if you re-read it two or three times.

>Maybe some strange activity on here
Assuming the website he linked would show potentially "strange activity" (I've no clue what the website is; I ain't clicking that shit, nigga)
>would help you think of what direction the servers you are thinking about exit
Whatever server hosts the AI (if that's accurate) and where they exit on the overall internet, possibly
>what continent/island
Where the actual servers (and AI itself) are located.
>>
File: spoopyweb.jpg (170KB, 460x1378px) Image search: [Google]
spoopyweb.jpg
170KB, 460x1378px
>>17672526
ive poked around in deep level 4 the level 5 is either a myth or some type of secret NSA intelligence AI that Monitors the all the webs...
>>
>>17672537
Link was to some web traffic site
>>
>>17672537
That website and a few others list all the live perceived threats across the world in real time.

Sometimes there are a few places, that attacks come from where nothing should.

That is all I am saying, specifically there is an island that isn't occupied by human beings somewhere in the Atlantic. That is all am saying.
>>
>>17672549>>17672537
>>17672504
bump for interest
>>
>>17672549
Then don't post if you refuse to elaborate on any theories you claim to possess.
Produce a quality post or do not produce a post at all.
>>
>>17672542
>this horseshit again

>>17670004
>>
>>17672549
Op here their mite be somthing to this im researching islands in the Atlantic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inaccessible_Island
^spoopy
>>
File: 1434660172771.jpg (483KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
1434660172771.jpg
483KB, 1012x712px
>>17672549
>That is all am saying
Will the AI come after you if you disclose too much information?
>>
>>17672555
I dunno I am not trying to make them mad.

I gave you enough info to google "mystery island Atlantic cyber attack"

Anything else and I am wasting my time and saying to much.

Other poster was dead on about quantum computing. Hopefully pretty soon some will trickle down for us.
>>
>>17672574
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1059639/pg1

>super secret Norwegian animal preserve with no human inhabitants
>>
File: the-matrix09.jpg (329KB, 1432x596px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix09.jpg
329KB, 1432x596px
>>17672572
>>
Deep web/marianas web thread should be banned desu
>>
true we should stop talking about it.
>>
>>17672591
>>17672600
go start a tulpa thread and fuck off
>>
>>17672608
>hurr /x/ sux its all roleplay no spoops
>play-pretend magicians need to go and stay go
>HEY THERE ARE ALREADY THREE DEEP WEB THREADS IN THE CATALOG BUT DON'T YOU GUYS THINK WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER?1!!?
>>
>>17672574
>Anything else and I am wasting my time and saying to much.

Are you ironic in your stolen phrases from crime shows or do you actually think that people in positions of power speak like this?

Also don't you think it's more likely that someone was in a cool mood and decided to mesh reality with fiction into a scary story, which is what all conspiracies are?
>>
>>17672622
actually this thread is covering Marianas web and this AI conspiracy the other thread is about deep web copypastas try again
>>
>>17672401
If there was some sort of sentient AI monitoring the entire internet, she gave up on us a long time ago.
>>
>>17672651
how do you know? maybe its like the watcher in marvel it just watches and records all without interfernce
>>
>>17672477
>>17672487

female energy isn't strictly limited to gender. boys can be feminine, girls can be masculine. an intangible intelligence could have feminine qualities. we perceive the spirit of nature as a female because it birthed us, so it has motherly qualities. not because it has tits. idk anything about this marina web thing, but whoever described it as female was probably speaking symbolically.
>>
>>17672658
There is absolutely no reason for a sentient AI to do that. An ordinary AI can do that.
>>
>>17672474
>a article about unsolved internet mysteries
source?
>>
>>17672681
here you go Anon
http://junkee.com/the-best-unsolved-mysteries-on-the-internet/35874/3
>>
>>17672677
people write scripting programs all the time to do many things most commonly farming for xp in games and recording tweets with key words why is such a thing not possible?
>>
>>17672686
>you can't access it without a computer that doesn't exist
>but trust us, there's a sexy anime girl AI in there

Notice how the article doesn't say where it heard the rumors about Marianas Web? I bet it learned them from us, when we fabricated them.
>>
>>17672691
That's my point. Why would you make a caching program sentient? It's pointless, and causes more problems than using something simple.
>>
Isn't this part of the plot in the Assassins Creed games, Juno integrates into the internet after being released by Desmond
>>
>>17672706
why do people do anything ?
maybe some freak engineer had some kind of fetish for a sentient computer if rich Japanese guys would dump millions into building pointless "life size" gundam robots why is not possible for a group of ex Nasa guys to create some type of sentient computer network
>>
>>17672711
no the marians web is not Astergo your thinking to small
>>
>>17672719
Oh shit
>>
If there was real intelligent AI with accesss to the Internet we all already knew about it. Cause it must show itself or do in classic way and launch ICBMs.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.