[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any alium more spooky than the flatwoods monster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FlatwoodsMonster.jpg (76KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
FlatwoodsMonster.jpg
76KB, 450x608px
is there any alium more spooky than the flatwoods monster?
>>
File: dr.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>17672359
I'm pretty sure that's just deep roy
>>
>>17672359
Bitch would have to swerve in my woods, otherwise there is gonna be a bun in that oven pretty soon.
>>
Flatwoods Monster is not just scary looking but also like ten feet tall that's classic spooky

Grays that abduct you or Indrid Cold are scarier though.
>>
>>17672359
Every time this ayy gets brought up I say that it was nothing but a crashed USAF missile. I'm adamant of it.

Look at it in the image, the fuselage jutting out of a crater, the flaming head is a plume of jet, the loud scream they described is just the jet thrust, the flailing arms could be fuel lines spraying what is left, the military getting there strangely fast is because they were tracking it when it malfunctioned.
>>
>>17675021
Noone is claimed that picture was real though.
>>
Years ago there was a book in my school library that discussed an encounter with multiple beings. One was feminine and had a smooth featureless head and the others wore yellow suits of some kind and had odd eyes. Sadly that is all I can remember.
>>
Like tons. That motherfucker that bursts through your chest for starters
>>
>>17675021
Uhh, m8 if a missile crashed it would get completely destroyed. Just a crater full of smoking debris, there's no way it would still be in one piece, let alone upright with it's engine still on.
>>
>>17672359
You might not be a shill... for all I know, you just might be a cool person. Problem I'm having here is the fact that you and others perpetuate these mock fake spellings of the word "alien", and it really does take away from whatever you're trying to say or get us to discuss. The whole ayyy lmao thing is funny once in a while, but shouldn't be abused as often as it is..... unless of course the person is a shill trying to discredit believers or those who have actually experienced something.

Peace brother/sister.
>>
>>17672359
To answer your question though (assuming you were just trying to be funny and all), I've always found this ayyy lmao video to spook me out the most. I know everyone says it's a fake, but there's always that possibility that "they" shoot these videos in such a poor manner with the intention of having them debunked easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdDaOdTEFeM
>>
>>17674311
Agreed, would fug
>>
>>17675021
Shill detected
>>
>>17675279
We're attempting to avoid having our IP addresses flagged from using that particular word too much online.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.