[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gather round children and we shall have ourselves a luciferian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 47

Gather round children and we shall have ourselves a luciferian thread.

Here I shall educate you on the doctrine of Lucifer and enlighten you to hidden truths and ancient knowledge.

You have many questions, and while the process shall alter your consciousness you will irrevocably remain human, ergo some of my answers you will understand and some you will not.

The secrets to wealth and power lie before you!

ordo ab chao

Ask away.
>>
File: 20100701_cthulhu_poster.jpg (510KB, 1051x740px) Image search: [Google]
20100701_cthulhu_poster.jpg
510KB, 1051x740px
bump
>>
Don't make me laugh. Wealth...lol. Sure we were created for evil purposes, this I've come to accept. No matter what picture you paint the truth remains. The strings need to be severed from all of these irrelevant deities. Man did very well not calling upon the name of a Lord. That being said what do you know?
>>
>>17671853
How do I begin the path into Luciferian Doctrine?
>>
>>17671853
What are some Luciferian magickal practices which I might use in my own practice? Got any tips for a novice magician?
>>
>>17671895
I can help you on that path!
After this thread you should be more knowledgeable about what you should seek out.

>>17671891
laugh away my friend, but heed my words and you shall become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams

There are forces in this world, and if you do things for them, they'll show you things, they'll show you things you wouldn't believe.
>>
File: snake-biting-tail1.jpg (50KB, 359x378px) Image search: [Google]
snake-biting-tail1.jpg
50KB, 359x378px
>>17671907
Why yes as a matter a fact I do!.
The main magickal practice for a low level luciferian is the manipulation of money to create more money.

This entire reality is about only a few things, one of those things being the concept of sacrifice and trading.

Everything in this reality has a cost, everything is a trade.

ALL magic is a business deal, the greatest lucifiran "magicians" are business men.

Master money, master deal making, and master all of reality.

Control of the living force, of all energy. that is what money truly is.
>>
What is the goal of Luciferianism? Is it some kind of enlightenment? A promise of a better afterlife? Or is it purely concerned with the physical world? Is it all about hedonism?
>>
File: Star_of_David.svg.png (88KB, 2000x2308px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg.png
88KB, 2000x2308px
>>17671926
In fact you and I are selling our souls every second of every day.

What is it worth to you?
Is it worth it, that's all you have to ask.

Is eating worth working at that job you hate for money? Is safety worth enslavement.
What are you willing to sell to gain what you want?
This can even be seen in a positive light, such as the pain and work it takes to build a beautiful physique

I'm always ready to make a deal because I know how to make my "money" work for me.

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

FOR The brighter the light, the darker the shadow.
Remember that.
>>
File: egyptian-pyramids-hero-H.jpg (581KB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian-pyramids-hero-H.jpg
581KB, 1389x454px
>>17671926
>>17671938

For while you cannot not see it yet, my blind brethren, the entire universe is a single machine created to sustain and feed the master.
But LO!
I shall guide you into the light!
>>
>>17671926
I've never heard of magic being described as a business deal before. Your position makes a lot of sense. Thank you.
>>
>>17671931
There is no goal. It is merely the truth, lacking all purpose and direction, what you do with it is up to you.

You can be whoever you want to be, do whatever you want to do, as long as you are willing to sell. And you aren't allowed to leave.

Let's move on shall we?

Any other questions?
>>
File: Apple_logo_black.svg.png (53KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_logo_black.svg.png
53KB, 2000x2000px
>>17671946
Feel free to stick around we are only just barely scratching the surface here.
>>
This is nothing new to me, I'm still laughing because the Lightbringer is flawed. The one you serve is flawed, whether responsible for our creation or not. Masquerading behind the curtains manipulating all things but only until the battle crosses planes. At that point your masters time comes to an end.
>>
>>17671964
Maybe, but that has yet to happen.
I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
I hope your master enjoys the abyss, then the lake of fire.
>>
I've bound Sitri. He has walked beside me for years, yet he insists I learn the pain of true love before he will show me the joy of love. I want to burn this seal and be rid of his games, should I release him?
>>
>>17671926
Less word salad, more instructions. HOW do you make money with Lucifer? Soul sales? Blood pact?
>>
>>17671977
I'm afraid I don't partake in self delusion.
>>
>>17671993
Are you not frightened when faced with the Seal of Solomon?
>>
>>17671992
I think they are gonna go into the philosopher's stone.
>>
The Lord of Spirits will triumph.
>>
File: Blacksun.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blacksun.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>17671954
Explain the black sun.

We already knew apple is forbidden knowledge and tech.
>>
>>17671992
You need an asset, something you can bargain with. What you NEED is something that other people NEED and that you can make more of.

Enslave them to their own desires.
Give them pot, give them sex, give them what they need. And in return, take something simple form them, take their money.

You must cultivate a resource and control it.
>>
>>17672009
So basically the Plot for Stephan Kings Needful things?
>>
>>17672009
I don't need Lucifer to sell weed.
>>
You do not need their corruptive intent to open the sight. It can be done on your own. The frequencies are everything. Light and Dark operates similar to frequency at opposite ends of the spectrum. The methods these Luciferians use is solely dark.
>>
>>17672009
So your grand Luciferian wizarding schemes are essentially just to study basic economics and understand supply and demand.
>>
File: shell oil shrine.jpg (199KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
shell oil shrine.jpg
199KB, 499x750px
>>17672009
You need to provide them pleasure, and in return, you need to demand form them pain.

Make them create and cultivate for you. Put them to work in the field, sweating and dying over the crop, there blood shall cultivate sustenance and you shall feed their sacrifice to the millions who suffer monotony in exchange for cheap thrills in the beating heart of Molochs city.

>>17672007
In his eyes
Indisposed
In disguise as no one knows.
>>
>>17672009
The problem is OP, I am an idea man.

I am bad with money, and I really don't care for it.

I never want for anything, it always comes to me when I need it.

But I have ideas... so many of my ideas are already in this reality, and making the people who pursued developing them millions upon millions.

I am thinking maybe look for a partner, maybe an accountant. Maybe a Zionist or something.

Might marry a Jewish women, with a family of accountants or something. (the trick will be not letting my ideas be ripped off.)
>>
File: download (7).jpg (5KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
5KB, 278x181px
>>17672014
Now you're getting it.

>>17672020
You need to understand the humanity is a race of prostitutes and slaves and you can make them do anything for the right price because everyone is always willing to sell and everyone's integrity has a price without exception.

But yes, study economics.
We know how hard you work to earn your degree.
>>
>>17672022
He said "the black sun", not "black hole sun".
Chris Cornell, get outta here.
>>
File: powers4-2.jpg (31KB, 349x355px) Image search: [Google]
powers4-2.jpg
31KB, 349x355px
The real question is,

what do you need?

But money isn't everything.
Any more questions?
We are still, barely, scratching the surface.
>>
>>17671926
Make america great again
>>
Who is Baphomet, OP?
>>
Ok ok.. Here is the idea.

An item specifically designed for Immigrants, teaching them English but it also subconsciously makes them violent and sinful?

it's free but add driven/ free for a period of time.
>>
>>17672030
You are either making the deal, or accepting the deal.
Someone is always getting ripped off.
>>
The curtain call is almost here, time for true darkness to perservere. Behind your tricks and seductive lies, resides your swift and foul demise. Your orders strong I must admit, but here in lies your fatal glitch. It doesn't take much to lead your direction, all it takes is some insurrection. Everything is in motion and has constantly been, while all you have done is revel in sin. Their mutiny was foul the pact between them appalling, but this that you all do has sent the heavens bawling. You'll know a wrath you cannot fathom for it's never-ending, so enjoy your guilty pleasures now before you see death descending.
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>>17672054
baphomet is the god of duality and sexuality and the things the goat represents.
Shall we talk about ORDER next?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-DT8wUY80

Come on guys

Let's keep talking.

This knowledge is free.
>>
Ah how blind the one eyed man truly is. Say that when your faces are shrouded in darkness you fools.
>>
>>17672081
And does Baphomet have anything to do with the things you're talking about here? If so, how?
>>
File: Saturn_500.gif (826KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn_500.gif
826KB, 500x500px
Lets talk about Saturn.

What is Saturn to the lucifarian?
>>
>>17672099
He relates to the aspect of the interpretation of as above so below that details that all things in life are trades of pain and sacrifice for pleasure and reprieve.
>>
File: 1460953386832.jpg (121KB, 387x452px) Image search: [Google]
1460953386832.jpg
121KB, 387x452px
>>17672091
If all this involves business deals, how would one make a simple barter with a demon? explain in detail, if you would. From summoning to completion. (should they exist, I am skeptical of you and your cloth)
>>
>>17672103
Why must things be traded? What is the true gain?
>>
>>17672099

He likes to dance, and the owl likes to dwell, the dragons like to roam.

"21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged."
>>
>>17672103
And if I want to leave that "game" of life because I'm not interested to experience pain, even if I get pleasure later?

What then?
>>
>>17672052

im still failing to understand

umm

what steps do us normies need to take, what beggining steps?
>>
>>17672114
That doesn't really tell me much. It's pretty cryptic.
>>
>>17672100
perfection
CUBE HAS FOUR DAY FOUR CORNER ROTATIONS YOUR TEACHERS ARE ALIENS AND LIARS

>>17672109
Demon is just a word. Just a name.
It's not about what you look at, but what you see.
>>17672111
everything is a trade for everything in this world has an equal and opposite reaction.

that is the balance,
that is the equation
that is the snake

But power, power comes form dis-balance.

let's talk about ORDER and POWER next.
>>
>>17672123

It's in the bible, its what happens after Babylon is destroyed and the veil is torn and they get to take over.

He likes to dance, it's pretty simple.
Dancing and sitting cross legged meditating with a harddon.

Pretty chill life if you ask me.
>>
>>17672133
But the bible doesn't say it's Baphomet. It's your interpretation? How do people even know Baphomet looks like a goat or whatever. It was one picture drawn by one dude.
>>
>>17672131
Sure OP i'll bite if that is what you want to explain.

Whats the Power? Of will?
whats the Order? Of the illusion of Choice?
>>
File: cthulhu_climate_monster.jpg (1MB, 3850x2666px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu_climate_monster.jpg
1MB, 3850x2666px
>>17672109
basically, go to your local bank and ask for a loan.

if you want to barter with real demons you;ll need to be smart enough and powerful enough to matter to them.

Secrecy is a big part of perfection in warfare and all the true powers at work practice it.

The machine we all see as society is perfect for the function it's purpose mandates it carry out, but underneath the surface it's machinations are monstrous.
>>
>>17671915
I wish to be wealthy beyond imagination my good man, I also wish to influence people through music, and film, or any other form of entertainment as I think that's the best way to change the world, as they are universal(well music is).. What do I need to do in order to achieve this, I believe it's possible, but what can you do for me to aid this, and what can I do for you in return?
>>
>>17672143
i have the suspection that demons might have helped me with getting money.. and still are..

any idea how i can tell for sure?
>>
>>17671947
What do you mean, you can't leave..? What is after this life, both for people like yourself, and those who would consider themselves by all respects "holy/good"?
>>
File: BaphometEarly1.gif (22KB, 214x320px) Image search: [Google]
BaphometEarly1.gif
22KB, 214x320px
>>17672137

My interpretation is that he was the combination of masculine and feminine. And yes a satyr.
>>
You don't even believe in Lucifer, do you? This entire thread is a trick to get believers to leave /x/ and pursue normie businessman lifestyles!
>>
>>17672166
But what do you base that on? Why do you believe that?
>>
File: 1461638247371.png (264KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1461638247371.png
264KB, 680x680px
>>17672171
Nailed it.

Maybe we just have to sit through the business lecture first.

Maybe they are building up to the Devil's Stone and duping stuff.
>>
File: 1d1f41bb9e140fd5015241e00e9e5850.jpg (547KB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1d1f41bb9e140fd5015241e00e9e5850.jpg
547KB, 1408x1056px
>>17672138
Power comes form dis-balance. Strength is a matter of will, the will not to sell when it's easy.
But power, power is a matter of amassing energy on one side of the equation and deplinsihing it on the other.

The cops will meet you with deadly force, the water tank shall amass tons of liquid above the mountain, the battery shall steal electrons and move them to one side.

Power comes form cultivating a disbalance in the equation of your circumstance.

Order is duality.

Order is cause and effect, master and slave.

ORDER is a SNAKE

remember that

time moves as a snake, so do rivers, and muscle fibers, veins, wires, pipes, intestines everything, everything must move in a line because everything is orderly because everything is the chaos being sexually dominated by Lucifer into snakes

tentacles and penises, everywhere you look

sorry, this is a very cursory discourse.

The key then, is to amass POWER on the side of theCAUSE and UNLEASH it upon the EFFECT.
>>
>>17672174
Oh god, from reading Levi.

Lets see, the combo of masc and fem, sexual energy and all that so sex magic.

Above so below deals with operating the dynamo sexually or sacrificially.

Sending Energy below, to gain favor above. (at the cost of Karma.)
>>
File: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (692KB, 720x726px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg
692KB, 720x726px
>>17672179
POWER IS AMASSED BY DESIGN
DESIGN IS THE POWER OF CREATION
CREATION IS THE POWER OF CHAOS AND THE PUREST EXPRESSION OF "FREEWILL"

It shall be designed as to feed the master
The MONEY shall trickle up
EVERYONE shall SELL
>>
"tentacles and penises, everywhere you look"
>>
File: nothanks.jpg (25KB, 584x328px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.jpg
25KB, 584x328px
>>17672186
>>
File: chains.jpg (15KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
chains.jpg
15KB, 230x300px
>>17672146
Unfortunately I do not have the machinations in place to aid you.

Try seeking out a company that's purpose is to aid creative types such as your self

try not to get stuck as a cog in the machine though

>>17672160
Do you believe in the power of the Resurrection?
Do you believe that one day, we can out law death?
That We the People, could force you to live forever?
You cannot leave.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/156408/20160506/biotech-company-gets-approval-to-bring-people-back-from-the-dead-heres-how-bioquark-plans-to-reverse-death.htm
>>
File: DevilsRain_Corbis.jpg (21KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
DevilsRain_Corbis.jpg
21KB, 500x236px
>>17672197
Goat people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRJ3YqVzSOQ
>>
File: gas-pump-save-ftr.jpg (139KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
gas-pump-save-ftr.jpg
139KB, 1240x775px
>>17672191
only if you have eyes to see.

Time itself is like a snake ejaculating the past forever forward conquering the chaotic future.
>>
File: 1388707619967.jpg (197KB, 1394x859px) Image search: [Google]
1388707619967.jpg
197KB, 1394x859px
>>17672217
>Time itself is like a snake ejaculating the past forever forward conquering the chaotic future.

You REALLY need to cut back on the jacking off there OP
>>
did everybody get creeped out and leave?
>>
>>17672234
dumb snake
>>
I left but I came back I am kinda taking a test, due in the morning.

Are you LGBTQ OP? not judging.
>>
You believe the Ouroboros is never-ending? That Damballa won't eventually completely consume itself? What if ones only goal was to destroy the very fabric which holds this all together?
>>
>>17672244
no I'm not gay
>>
What is OP's opinion of http://illuminati.am/

?
>>
>>17672245
Destruction Breeds Creation

Plus, you wouldn't no where to start. How do you end a dream you can't wake up form?

Thrashing as you might inside your dream you shall not wake.
>>
>>17672246
A female then by chance?
>>
>>17672254
sorry to disappoint but I'm male
>>17672248
Just some guys who got together and called themselves the illuminati, what else would it be?
>>
I think I freaked everybody out and they left.
>>
We shall see over time. You will know my faces very well. Strange Aeons are upon us once again and the lost white brother has returned. My only pleasure in this unending facade is knowing how this ends, no matter how many cycles it takes.
>>
I like what you're saying OP. The left-hand path is always affiliated with the material. People here see themselves as bad enough to communicate with demons but aren't even bad enough to sell a used car.

OP talk about harvest, harvesting things anything related to that theme.
>>
>>17672258
Even if they have:
https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/billionaire-giving-pledge/

and linking off this?
http://givingpledge.org/

You would think these billionaires would have their names taken off this site, if they thought it was just some guys calling themselves Illuminati.

You would think, the billionaire lawyers could have that sited sued and taken down for having a list of the billionaires supporting it. Linked off the site.

You would think that could be removed in a day, yet it continues to stay up and has a .org address too.
>>
File: Unbenannt-1.jpg (548KB, 1069x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt-1.jpg
548KB, 1069x1600px
there is still plenty more, if anyone has questions
>>
>>17672269
How does it end? Is it just like in the bible?
>>
>>17672275

What is morality? Where does it come from?
>>
>>17672277
True reality has no end, but the story of good and evil goes out with a bang.
>>
>>17672271
The luciferian community is MASSIVE and they all support each other.
>>
>>17672282
I know that, but this reality.

So there is no bang?

Just game over.

And these people think they are going to be able to storm the gates of Heaven. But it's just going to be game over?
>>
>>17672270
>talk about harvest

Many things in this universe operate in cycles and repetition. To opposites giving rise to the other one in succession.

One of these cycles is Cultivate, and Harvest.

The building, and the execution of purpose.
Simple as that.

>>17672278

Morality is another aspect of duality, good, and evil.

Good is anything that brings one closer to life or truth, evil is anything that brings you closer to death or illusion.

Life is a mix of good and evil
>>
>>17672284
Hmmmm one sec you said "Just some guys calling themselves."

Next "Massive community"
>>
Well thanks for the pic with the snake and the ticks.
>>
>>17672293
Anyone who professes any sort of affiliation with lucifer and his "truth" will soon find themselves in the company of the rich and powerful
>>
File: download (8).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>17672291
regardless of what side of the equation you find yourself on, all roads lead back to the lightbringer.
>>
>>17672287
This very earth we live on? No one can say for sure, as the probabilities are still resolving themselves. But in a greater sense, all those who thrive in iniquity will find themselves inhabiting a rotting corpse. A virus needs new cells to invade, bu they will find that there is nothing new for them to plunder, so they will plunder eachother in fierce competition. But it all turns out well in the end, as no two things are ever really apart.
>>
>>17672305
We cultivate
And we harvest
>>
>>17672007
>We already knew apple is forbidden knowledge and tech.
Elaborate, please. I'm curious.
>>
>>17672311
check out this series, it's anime, so you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53S-luTibs&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Du53S-luTibs&has_verified=1
>>
>>17672264
You flatter yourself. Everyone got tired of your shallow pseudocryptic bullshit and went back to the occult threads where people talk about actual fucking ritual.
>>
>>17672325
>where people talk about actual fucking ritual.

you mean talk about nothing
>>
"The Lightbringer" is such a paradoxical name.
>>
>>17672336
it's not really, not if you understood the reason for it.
>>
>>17672333
Trips of truth. OP I'm a gnostic somewhat obsessed with the whole good/evil insanity that god's come up with. Just write a paragraph about whatever.
>>
>>17672338
Casting beings into darkness so that they might know light. The paradox is undeniable.
>>
>>17672350
go ahead and take a look at this video
>>17672323

and check out the whole series, it's eleven episodes

I'll write up some more stuff for you my gnostic friend.
>>
File: tvgen_2.preview.jpg (29KB, 512x357px) Image search: [Google]
tvgen_2.preview.jpg
29KB, 512x357px
>>17672355
oh no, it has to do more with the holographic and false nature of reality.

The LIGHT is ALL you can SEE
>>
>>17672350
And for such a interested party such as your self I feel obligated to instruct you upon the secret and holy colors.

Those colors are red and white.
Think, where do you see the colors red and white?
>>
>>17672350
honestly I'd have an easier time if you could come up with a question
>>
OP, do you know anything about >>17672321 question mark

If not I have no reason to keep this thread open.
>>
File: DrownedGodCoverArtWindows95.jpg (51KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
DrownedGodCoverArtWindows95.jpg
51KB, 200x240px
Would you believe me if I told you you were dreaming right now?
>>
File: 2187199008_521793e67e_z.jpg (93KB, 578x640px) Image search: [Google]
2187199008_521793e67e_z.jpg
93KB, 578x640px
>>17672379
eve was given the forbidden fruit of knowledge to eat by Lucifer in the garden of eden.
>>
>>17672387
So nothing useful. Welp, I'll check again in a few hours and maybe the anon I replied to will answer me. Polite sage.
>>
Op ive died a couple times
Overdoses
I keep getting rescued at the last minute
Someone finds me, performs cpr, hits me with narcan etc etc
Why wont i die? im fucking tired., people around me die all the time
>>
>>17672383
I suppose you probably would not.
>>
>>17672393
I don't have an answer for that.
Maybe you just are not being allowed to leave.
>>
>>17672393

It is not time for you to die. You have not yet served your purpose.
>>
>>17672398
Whos not letting me leave and why? How do i find out? Im getting ready to kill myself in a way i know i wont survive just to see
>>
>>17672399
I dont want to serve any purpose i wanna die a junkie and fade away
>>
>>17672419
>>17672426

that's pretty sad bro

what's the problem? why kill yourself?
>>
Hey OP gnostic here, if first came the garden of eden and second came the fruit, then what comes the third?
>>
>>17672426
don't leave me hanging (ba dum tis)
why do you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>17672466
third what? I don't understand the question. is there an implied third thing coming?
>>
>>17672471
I mean god's experiment, his artwork. There's always an implied next thing coming.
>>
>>17672520
well who knows what comes next?
I'm imagining a chaotic future of hyper technology and hyper reality.
>>
>>17672443
Combination of childhood abuse and growing up to be a real piece of shit ive fucked over those closest to me, let my best friend die, turned people onto hardcore drugs and im just tired of living with myself, im a real piece of shit and deserve to die, seriously im a bad guy
>>
>>17672533
everyone can change.
your remorse is a good thing but if you leave now you won't have made all the wrongs right.
>>
>>17672533
tell me more about how you're a bad guy.
you can always change and make what you've done right, as much as you can. before you kill yourself
>>
>>17671853
Might as well bite the bait

Exactly, when will our currently "peaceful" time will be ended and the world will be plunged into anarchy and chaos?
>>
>>17672533

you sound like myself when i was 24

heroin killed my girlfriend

first time trying it i gave her that shit and she died

I attempted suicide but i fucked that up, all i feel is a fuck up at everything

so i didnt kill myself. I got straight and i smoke pot now which isnt bad.

Find a hobby and some passion if possible, but life is precious we should see it out
>>
>>17672566
pretty soon.
the world economy is based entirely around credit so it could collapse any day now

but more than likely it won't.
>>
>>17672323
> is that symbol a sigil?
Those japs and their anime and video games. I think they are trying to tell us something.
>>
>>17672578
OP, I do believe that I've put the word 'Exactly'. And there is a reason I put it first
>>
Hey OP,

If all is sale and trade what is the price for the knowledge you bestow in this thread?
>>
>>17671853
Protip for all in this thread: OP has NO idea what he is talking about. OP is not familiar with any serious branch of Luciferianism and concerns himself with the material world - and by extension, the demiurge. OP is playing pretend in order to seem as if he is one of a special few, one of the elite. But he is not. Were OP serious, this thread would be focusing in large part on the importance of ritual. The reason that it isn't is because OP is unfamiliar with ritual. Continue staring at the sun, OP, I beg you.
>>
>>17672291
What faggy, trite, humanistic trash is this?
>Good is anything that brings one closer to life or truth, evil is anything that brings you closer to death or illusion.
Utter nonsense. Death is the gate to rebirth.
>>
Hiya OP!
So, I got just a quick question, maybe not quite Luciferian, but almost there?
How do I let go?
>>
>>17671853
>>17672977
>OP has NO idea what he is talking about. OP is not familiar with any serious branch of Luciferianism and concerns himself with the material world - and by extension, the demiurge. OP is playing pretend in order to seem as if he is one of a special few, one of the elite. But he is not. Were OP serious, this thread would be focusing in large part on the importance of ritual. The reason that it isn't is because OP is unfamiliar with ritual.

this

Move along, people, nothing to see here!
>>
I ain't even gonna bother...

Does anyone care for a video of me turning water into wine? :^)
>>
>>17673086
That sounds pretty cool. Show us.
>>
I don't know much about anything really, I'm a bit of a ditsy blonde to be honest.

But how can you say that because OP isn't talking about ritual he has no idea what he is talking about?

You can't speak a language without first learning its alphabet and word structure, you can't become a chemist without having an understanding of the periodic table and fundamental chemistry and physics rules and laws and so on. Wouldn't it work the same for something such as ritual? It'd be foolish to teach people how to cast and conjure when they have no underlining knowledge of the subject.

Partaking in ritual without learning anything about it and surrounding topics seems foolish.
>>
>>17671915
Yeah 80 plus years of wealth

Then Judgement by our heavenly father...

Not worth it
>>
So does Lucifer think he can win?

It couldn't be by force since he obviously was forcibly cast out of Heaven.

What is his plan?
>>
>>17673507
To crash Heaven with no survivors
>>
>>17673342
>Partaking in ritual without learning anything about it and surrounding topics seems foolish.

He isn't teaching "about" ritual either. He isn't explaining the basics because he doesn't know those, either.
>>
>>17673513
For a being with such wisdom and intelligence that seems ridiculous.

That's all he's got????!!!
>>
File: image.png (673KB, 634x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
673KB, 634x795px
>>17671853
I have a question.
Why is OP always a fucking faggot?
>>
File: Jorgito.jpg (78KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
Jorgito.jpg
78KB, 720x704px
>>17672018
THIS
Get fucking rekt Lucifer
>>
>>17671853
Edgy: The Thread
>>
Lucifer was a mistranslation in the Latin Vulgate.

Just FYI.

I hope you guys assume Lucy is someone else with a new name, not an actual entity, because he isn't. At least, he didn't start out that way.
>>
File: lost all hope.jpg (107KB, 1258x943px) Image search: [Google]
lost all hope.jpg
107KB, 1258x943px
>>17671853
>lucifer
>enlightenment

kek at the laughing stock of heaven you fucking cuck.
>>
Test
>>
>>17671853
Can you prove anyting or are you just making us day dream?
>>
>>17673513
>To crash Heaven with no survivors

It would be extremely heretic.
>>
>>17673513
Tip: this is not related to actual Luciferianism in any way. This is the sort of nonsense that a child with no understanding of Lucifer, ritual, or the occult in general thinks that Luciferianism is about.
>>
What should I do, op?
>>
>>17674318
If you're asking OP questions, just "make money and live a happy, humanistic life," since according to OP Luciferianism is focused foremost on the decaying material world.
>>
File: 1462015733971.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1462015733971.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>17674332
H-how?
>>
File: spook.jpg (83KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
83KB, 900x500px
Wealth doesn't interest me.
Does the Luciferian way hold any info on the world of dreams? Seems like that stuff is always just out of my reach and understanding.
>>
>>17671853
How do you know he is real?
>>
>>17671853
but hes not real lol
>>
Guys

Is OP shill?
>>
File: 1462208251915.jpg (90KB, 794x805px) Image search: [Google]
1462208251915.jpg
90KB, 794x805px
>>17672018
game over lucy. tray again next time.
>>
>>17674586
Mostly just a stupid and completely uninformed fraud.
>>
What has happened to the lucifer social memory complex or any of the twelve off world lines?
>>
Since OP apparently doesn't know what he's talking about would something like to explain what Luciferianism is?
>>
>>17672035
not everyone has a price... i know people that can't be corrupted at any price
>>
>>17673439
>lifetime being a christcuck
>papis going to judge me guys!!
It always makes me chuckle how you preach and dedicate your life to a dead god while becoming frantic over other peoples choices
>>
>>17674921
Yahweh is eternal
>>
File: albert_pike_satanist (1).jpg (52KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
albert_pike_satanist (1).jpg
52KB, 438x225px
>>17674359
He lives in the hearts and minds of the people.
He is the light
>>
>>17672018
Sex sells, but it won't sell an important thing, like a car.
>>
>>17674665
you're right, let me light some candles and chant about frogs or some other gay ass shit. I sear /x/ you can be so retarded.
>>
File: 150px-Lion-faced_deity (1).jpg (9KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Lion-faced_deity (1).jpg
9KB, 150x184px
I'm back everyone let's continue this thread.

Now as some of you discordians may or may not know, eris is lucifers bitch.

He keeps her locked away and uses here power to control and create reality.
>>
Bumpo
>>
Bumping again
>>
>>17671853
Endow my puppy with satanic power please. He was the runt of his litter and he is still kind of behind the other pups.
>>
Op can you answer my question?

If everything has a price what is the price of the information you're sharing with us? You said it's 'free' but everything is a deal right?
>>
>>17674729
Sure:

"For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one’s ultimate potential. Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good. All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid. Regardless of whether Lucifer is conceived of as a deity or as a mere archetype, he is a representation of ultimate knowledge and exploration: humanity’s savior and a champion for continuing personal growth."

Even Wikipedia is a better sauce than OP.
>>
>>17675132
>>17675166
>>17675184
>>17675240
>>17675265

Ok, this is quite emberrassing now.
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about... or you're just shilling / trolling.

If you really believe your shit, please stop.
We got your message anyway.
If you have any important information, then tell us - but if you're done, let this thread die.
As I said, this is emberrassing.
>>
>>17676391
So it's just Buddhism with a different name then?
>>
>>17675024
You worship the words of men regarding god, not gods own words.

If thats not cucking I dont know what is.
>>
This is getting exhausting reading through this entire thread. Just post some fucking ritual requirements, the name/s of specified "diety" we're supposed to pray to, offer some complimentary first time introduction tips, and post pics of your success or like one of the gentleman on here said...continue staring at the sun, OP.
>>
>>17676889
Nope Ive seen him at work many times
>>
>>17674292
For Jews.
>>
>>17671853
Was the snake in genesis trully evil for making Adam & Eve eat the forbident fruit, or was he just telling them what will happen if they ate it ?
Why couldn't he eat it himself ?
>>
>>17671853
So... Where's my fucking ferrari ?
>>
>>17678221
you don't have one?
>>
>>17671926
>>17671938
>>17671947
>>17672022
>>17672035
>>17672091
>>17672131
>>17672143
>>17672179
>>17672188

These are pretty much all the posts I made.

Everything else is just shitposters shitposting.

>hurr where muh ritual at?
>gimme dat ritual
>>
>>17678243
As you can see, we have barely covered anything.

90% of this thread is retarded shitposting.
For that I wish I could apologize but this is a public forum.
>>
Do you use the power of manifestation, Visulisation, law of attraction
>>
>>17678275
we use the powers of order to control chaos and dominate our environment.
>>
>>17678349
bumpkin
>>
What is the truth? Truth about what? Life has existed billions of years before us and continue to exists billions of years after us. So what make us think that we are special? what make us think that we are the chosen one?

We might already know the truth, but we refused to believe in it since it does not have anything special or the particular thing that we are looking for. So by looking for the truth somehow stopping us from finding the truth?
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (36KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
36KB, 1920x1080px
>>17678439
you sound constipated with existential anger
fight club left quiet an impression on you didn't it?

The truth is simple, nothing is real, nothing is true.

The universe is chaos and order.
There are very few laws that the universe obeys, beyond that, anything is possible, for a price.

But you can't leave, for this reality is also a prison.

A prison of unlimited freedom and creativity.

You are blind now my friend, and I have no magic keywords to unlock your mind and sight, but stick with lucifer and you will eventually see.
>>
>>17678473

I did not watch fight club.
You keep claiming to know the truth, but what truth do you know? That the truth is simple? that nothing is real? and nothing is true? almost everyone on /x/ know that.

Nothing is real because we named every single thing that we had discovered. What exactly is a chair? it does not exist because the name is simply made up. You cannot describe any object in this world with it true form, thus, nothing exist. that's my take from life.

I do noticed that most of people who claimed to know the truth always talk very vague, and "sophisticate". Since the truth is simple, your way of talk should also be simple.

I am in a prison of life, because i work for money, i am not enlighten nor know any kind of truth. But one thing I do know is that you do not know the truth.
>>
>>17678525
>I am in a prison of life, because i work for money,

We could probably change that.
>>
>>17671853
I don't want to be toured for eternity. so yeah, I'll pass.
>>
>>17678533
We cannot change it. Neither you or I can. That's the only truth that I know. However, I do know that we can still have some sort of happiness without knowing the truth or pursuing the truth.
>>
>>17678550
you could change it if you went back to school
>>
>>17678559
Why? because I made grammatical mistakes or spellings?
>>
>>17678567
no because school gives you the education you need to make big money
>>
>>17678544
>I'm afraid of superstitions, so yeah, I'll pass
>>
>>17678571
Doesn't matter if you're a manager or CEO or a dishwasher, you still have to work for your money.
>>
>>17678577
>Superstitions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell#/media/File:Hortus_Deliciarum_-_Hell.jpg

I don't want to be one of the people in that painting lol, plus Satan is a bad guy who sat in gods throne.
>>
>>17678578
You forget the hidden option, man who inherits immense wealth and doesn't have to do anything for it.
>>
>>17678593
If I inherits immense wealth, I won't type this myself. I would hire someone to type this.
>>
>>17678590
If there was a popular painting where everyone in Heaven gets inserted into God's asshole and then shat back out for eternity would you not want to go to Heaven? Are you not basing all of your fears, beliefs, and convictions on mythical art and stories?
>>
>>17678606
True, but at the same time Satan did do something wrong, he even said it himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 460x276px
>>17671853
>>17678473
>>17678636

When did Satan actual say anything? Or did various persons throughout history attribute something to a character called Satan to control the people for whom they were writing?

One. Give one empirical data point that Satan in out there TODAY (or that Satan has actual EVER done anything). Communicate with him in a manner that can be proven scientifically. You can't. That makes all of this a Shitpost, right?

It is cool to manipulate the thoughts of the minions who follow you every word you spew forth. So master Jedi,

1. What are your references for all this stuff and

2. What are your qualifications

OR are you just a child trying to impress the other children...

Go to school and take the courses necessary for Comparative Philosophy and endure the laughter from your peers as you try to pass this crap off as researched knowledge of Judeo-Christian demonology.

OR Stay here and try to impress the other children on the playground (some of whom OBVIOUSLY KNOW MORE THAN YOU).
>>
File: longface.png (9KB, 211x275px) Image search: [Google]
longface.png
9KB, 211x275px
>>17671853
I need help, lately I've heard words that don't belong to anyone in my parents house. This morning me my sister and mother heard a weird Ahh~~~, it sounded like the voice of my Uncle but he wasn't here. He arrived later wih my father and we left. Uncle isn't really much related to us in anyway, he is my dad Half-brother because my grandma was a prostitute, they only share a dad which partake nothing in their raising. Later today I heard a monologue of him using the bathroom, but I knew my uncle wasn't home and it was weird he was using the top floor toilet, visitors mainly stay on the bottom floor and use the visitors toilet. The thing that was copying my uncle nailed the voice and even the personality of my uncle. I know that I'm not imagining things because my sister and mom heard it, but they dismissed it as me playing a joke. Is this copy-cat dangerous should I be wary?
>>
>>17678706
Research lavey satanism, oh wise fedora tipper. Then you'll see how stupid your words are when you said "give one evidence" of his existence.

Seriously, so few people know about satanism that they haven't even researched one main point. That even satanists don't believe in an actual Satan.

They use him as more of a mascot for their rebellious ideas. Because you know, Satan was the ultimate rebel who fought against an overbearing dictator (god) and encouraged humans to think for themselves.

It's closer to buddhism but with one fundamental difference, it doesn't reject "the self". So it's a little more western by praising ambition and certain attachments in life ( while the buddha strives for non attachment).

After a little research you'll see satanism and Fedora tippers actually have a lot in common. You should really look into it.

Also one last bit: strive for non- duality. That is Satan's way ;)
>>
>>17681501
By the way I'm not OP.

So plz feel free to diagree with me if you want OP
>>
>>17681507
I believe in a literal Lucifer.
>>
>>17681501
Lavey Satanism...
I remember the 80s. Zeena is in Europe now, has a band, and maybe an ex husband.
>>
>>17671926
Thinks money matters; god a hate you fake LHPers.
>>
>>17671853
true chistianity will always defeat Lucifer. That is the revolution that is about to take hold. Ant-Degeneracy and Anti-synagogue of Satan, and anti-Islam. It is already happening in Europe as well as Norse Paganism. Wake up white man.
>>
File: image.jpg (451KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451KB, 1500x800px
>>17684145
True Christianity...
What differentiates true Christianity from fake or false Christianty. How canI identify s True Christian and protect myself from the others.
I get the anti-Islam but what is a synagogue of Satan?
>>
>>17684165
Chrtistian Eschatology ...

Revelation 3:9 (King James Bible) : Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
>>
>>17672383
"Reality" is a dream. And your dreams are the true reality
>>
>>17671853
You guys are as delusional as my brother who's having schizophrenic delusions right now as we speak.
>>
>>17671926
But those deals are not strictly limited to the magical, correct? Could the information you are providing here be considered a business transaction of sorts? I'm most curious about this angle of things.
>>
File: 1460924074199.jpg (173KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460924074199.jpg
173KB, 600x600px
>>17678439
>Life has existed billions of years before us
I see you are already a follower, you probably have bought the sky balls/heliocentrism/evolution/modern art/gravity, the whole combo
of modern crap, haven't you boi?
Judging by the number of cucks, this is probably his masterpiece.
>>
File: 1444148561690.jpg (36KB, 585x466px) Image search: [Google]
1444148561690.jpg
36KB, 585x466px
>>17675103
Have you read their work OP?
>>
File: markofthebeasthologram.jpg (237KB, 1406x1080px) Image search: [Google]
markofthebeasthologram.jpg
237KB, 1406x1080px
Lucifer is a child.
>>
>>17671853
Hello. Luciferian here. May not be as hardcore though. What I got most out of idea of Lucifer is that it's fucking stupid to live in fear and you shouldnt be a cuck out of said fear. "Guys this book said if i dont suck yahwehs cock im gonna burn in hell" Who is to say yahweh is actually all powerful. I dont think an all powerful deity would take 7 days to create something. Kinda funny idea there. Basically. Dont let yourself be fear mongered, live for yourself yet be kind. Least, that's my philosophy.

I'm not sure what all this ancient secret knowledge shit is about. sounds like roleplay. kinky

peace
>>
>>17687721
You are correct.
This isn't a mans world, it's a little boys world.

Lucifer can take on many forms, but he chooses to appear as a prepubescent boy
>>
>>17686955
yes, any luciferian should.

>>17688348
I'm not sure you entirely qualify as luciferian. Maybe an atheist or agnostic?
>>
>>17686955
Language falls. Words are mere cyphers, and who can read the
riddle? These words we use, what are they but vain shadows of form
and sense? We strive to clothe our highest thought with verbal
trappings that our brother may see and understand; and when we
would describe a saint he sees a demon; and when we would present a
wise man he beholds a fool. "Fie upon you," he cries; "thou, too,
art a fool
>>
>>17688450
So wisdom drapes her truth with symbolism, and covers her insight
with allegory. Creeds, rituals, poems are parables and symbols.
The ignorant take them literally and build for themselves prison
houses of words and with bitter speech and bitterer taunt denounce
those who will not join them in the dungeon. Before the rapt
vision of the seer, dogma and ceremony, legend and trope dissolve
and fade, and he sees behind the fact the truth, behind the symbol
the Reality.
>>
>>17678243
Here is a list of all the posts I made in the thread, everything else is random shit posting by other people

I didn't get a chance to cover very much.
>>
>>17688394
That could be true. I'm pretty agnostic I suppose. I'm more into it for the symbolism. I guess that's a type of satanism? idek

I would LOVE for some actual proof of the supernatural. But hey who wouldn't
>>
>>17671853
What will happen on 16 May 2016?
>>
>>17671853
serious question
what does Lucifer have to say to me about
me being deeply and honestly in love with me sweet little sister?
i just want to live for her to protect her and make her feel appreciated and loved.
i want to gently hug her every night then kiss her as only her brother can.
>>
File: 1463249354641.png (113KB, 595x192px) Image search: [Google]
1463249354641.png
113KB, 595x192px
>>17689944
Pic related
>>
Pray tell OP wouldent the easiest way to amass power be to seize it from someone who has already amassed it

how would one do that

fuck making a capital for my self if i could just take someone elses

or is stealing bad?
>>
>>17691545
Stealing creates chaos.

Of course the entire system is all about stealing but when it's done it should be done with overwhelming force and form a position of many allies.

sort of like how the entirety of america steals resources and cheap labor form all over the world

ideally you will design a system which places you as the parasitic over lord.
>>
So what couldent i just sign some online petition do some questions and then have power handed to me

the system really should work this way
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.