[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens after you die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

What happens after you die?
>>
>>17671848
I can tell you one thing, you're not alive anymore.
>>
>>17671848
>What happens after you die?
You reboot into the simulation.
>>
File: 1432885632123.gif (958KB, 384x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432885632123.gif
958KB, 384x600px
>>17671848
do you remember anything before you were alive?
my guess is like that, at least until "you" are alive "again".
>>
>>17671848
You decompose or alternatively get eaten, get turned into ash or become a mummy depending on the processing of your corpse.
Also this >>17671882
>>
Bung warpage
>>
>>17671918
This.

Probably exactly the same thing as before you were born.
>>
>>17671848
You don't die. No one really rots in the ground. You can experience that. But keep it under wraps, people think death is a thing
>>
>>17671958
>can't experience that
>>
I feel that your conscientious joins a collective singularity of intuitive awareness but I could be wrong.
>>
>>17671982
>>17671961
>>
>>17671982
Its already there. It just doesn't look like it from here
>>
You never die.
>>
rest
>>
>>17671848
Your education ends and you wake up in the real world.
>>
>>17672068
What if I kill myself and end the class early?
>>
The world continues on without you essentially unchanged
>>
You probably mean "what will happen to my mind when I die" which is something that can't be answered considering we don't even understand what the mind is.

I'd say that reincarnation is a fairly reasonable expectation. Since I've had a son and watched him develop this seems even more likely to me than it did before as babies and children do all kinds of things that can't be explained by either instinct or environment.

Personally though I'm hoping I unlock New Game Plus.
>>
>>17671848
You stay that way, your consciousness dies with your brain.
>>
>>17671848

There is no death, there is the Force.
What is this "death" you speak of? You and I are the same, expressions of the singular Force and blinded by ignorance. We are all simply energetic expressions, our consciousness is the only thing which is temporary. Once one expression ends, it is expressed in other ways. Each time the process must be repeated until the full realization of your position is had, and only then can you ascend permanently to share consciousness with the all, with the Force. Do you understand? Time, consciousness, the physical world -- these are all illusions that must be overcome to become enlightened and enter into a new level of being. The ascended masters who exist in the other planes understand this, and you would do well to seek them out.
>>
>>17672041
This. Your consciousness constantly chooses to follow the timeline in which you survive. It does so forever. It's called quantum immortality and it's why you're going to be alive for far too long. Granted, you have a long time to prepare for an eternity of loneliness after the death of the rest of mankind but how do you really prepare for that?
>>
Speaking as someone who has died and been resuscitated, all I can do is tell you what I experienced for the fifteen or so seconds I was clinically dead.

Nothing. Absolute nothing. No stimuli of any sort. I would not even call it a void, because to me, a void is still a thing. This is no thing. No existence. Full and utter annihilation.

Personally, I find this very comforting.
>>
>>17671848
I'm guessing it feels similar to how it felt before you were born.
>>
>>17672341
That is comforting. But what if seeing anything takes time? What if it is quantum immortality somehow? I would much rather there be absolutely nothing, but I can't believe it.
>>
>>17672546
exactly. It does take a little time

I have done Dmt a bunch of times, and I honestly believe when you smoke it, you experience the same thing as if you were to die.

However when you smoke it, and initially close you're eyes there is this blankness that you can't describe, after that you start experience something that im not going to try and explain.
>>
Seek them out where?
>>
>>17672322
Who are they and how can I seek them out?
>>
you die

stop trying to deny your shitty existance
there is no afterlife
do whatever you want in this life
go rob a bank or some shit
rape a duck
>>
You got to see your score and statistic, then you remember experience from all yours previous lifes, then you go for next round.
>>
I dunno.
>>
>>17672743
Is it okay to take a little rest?
>>
>>17671848
What dies after you happen?
>>
>>17672812
My parents hopes and dreams
>>
>>17672793
I am not sure but I think it's okay. Though all these lifes are only one of first steps. Like elementary school.
>>
>>17671848
all jew are dead and you get 10,000$ in cash
>>
>>17672812
intredasting
>>
>>17671848
I tried death meditation one time and I saw some geometric colorful shit
Also when I was a kid I was choked and everything turned to white and I had some random thoughts.
>>
If we mean 'after' in the sense of continuity of consciousness, I think the best match for the brain's conscious experience after death is going to be some time of regaining consciousness earlier in your life (or possibly even someone else's life, in unusual circumstances).

Imagine some incredibly sophisticated future experiment where you are the unknowing subject, and it has involved your whole life so far. As part of the experiment, it's chosen that tomorrow you get wiped out and shortly afterwards they reassemble your body and brain and recreate the exact conditions of you waking up as you did this morning. It seems easy enough then to imagine waking up 'after' your death like this- but they needn't have bothered, you could just as well experience the wake up at the earlier chronological time today, how would the continuity of conscious experience distinguish between the two? There is a looping structure here but people aren't good at remembering the future.
>>
>>17671848
You start to go through various stages of decomposition.
>>
>>17672341
>Speaking as someone who has died and been resuscitated, all I can do is tell you what I experienced for the fifteen or so seconds I was clinically dead.
>Nothing. Absolute nothing. No stimuli of any sort. I would not even call it a void, because to me, a void is still a thing. This is no thing. No existence. Full and utter annihilation.
And there are plenty of other people who did experience something.

>Personally, I find this very comforting.
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>17672793
From what I've heard, no one is ever forced to reincarnate, so you could have as long of a rest as you want. People go back when they want to.
>>
>>17672949
I'm very tired of this life already. I feel like I'll accomplish nothing with the state I'm in. It's a chemical imbalance and I'm physically imbalanced to make a proper functioning adult. I'm capable of so much, I know I am. But the universe is working against me I feel like. Or I'm working against myself, I don't know.

I just need a long rest.
>>
ex-heroin addict here, a whole lot of nothingness but for me I was conscious and it seemed like it had been years.
>>
>>17672952
>Or I'm working against myself, I don't know.
Reread your post with fresh eyes and tell me you don't know that your own attitude it the cause of it all.
>>
>>17672970
agreed
>>
>>17672952
You should fix it and fight. Don't you want to waste another reincarnate? It's a long way and maybe that expirience is what you need at that moment. Just imagine, you surrender, died, awaken and realize that you are not tired and you fucked up you current task and it's already 10 life you did it.
>>
>>17672970
That may or may not be the case for him, but it's true that people sometimes end up in situations that no amount of attitude adjustment can fix.
>>
>>17672970
I know it is. I need to look forward and not back.
But every thing I would want to do I can't. I want to be in the spotlight somehow, but I can't. I can't smile because I never took care of myself, even if I got things fixed I can't talk in public because I have a stutter. I know it'll be a long road, and I'll try to take it one step at a time.

I just don't know if it's all worth it or not.
>>
>>17672966
> ex-heroin addict
You know that it's fairytale.
>>
>>17672981
you have to know it is
>>
>>17672328
so my grandpa might be living in the future in a robot eutopia?
>>
>>17672985
Only if you let it be
>>
what if everyone gets whatever they desire the most, a world designed on their desires whatever they may be?
>>
>>17673011
Literally Sunday Without God.
>>
>>17673011

Maybe we're here to experience and imagine all we can, and then we too make our own universes.
>>
>>17671848

You rot in the ground.
>>
File: Too Spooky.png (904KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
Too Spooky.png
904KB, 1024x515px
>>17671848
They wrap you up in big white sheets
and cover you from head to feet.
They put you in a big black box
And cover you with dirt and rocks.
All goes well for about a week,
Until your coffin begins to leak.
The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
In through your ears and out your snout,
They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
They eat the jelly between your toes.
A big green worm with rolling eyes
Crawls in your stomach and out your sides.
Your stomach turns a slimy green,
And pus pours out like whipping cream.
You'll spread it on a slice of bread,
And that's what you eat when you are dead.
>>
>>17673594
Is this from that series of books Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark? Sounds familiar.
>>
>>17673603
It's called "The Hearse Song" it's been around since the 1800s, there are a lot of different versions of it.
>>
>>17672966
Same here
Od'd went black and woke up in a psych ward
Another time i nodded out turned blue no one called 911 when i stopped breathing but i miraculously came out of it, my ears were ringing real bad tho and couldn't hear right the rest of the day
>>
>>17673616
Now i just think quantum suicide is real or that im invincible
>>
File: 1436714007324.jpg (41KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
1436714007324.jpg
41KB, 550x356px
>>17671848
Your pic speaks for its self
>>
>>17672659
> dat dmt experience
Elves or robots?

>>17672341
I have blacked or pays off my memory just from drinking too much and I have many many eye witness accounts thatI was not just alive but quite lively
>>
>>17672854
How can i know which lvl i am if i start wit my memory clean?
>>
>>17671945
I hate fucks who say this shit. No I dont fucking remember what shit was like before I was born, how the fuck is that supposed to be reassuring?
>>
>>17674854
Some idiots think the lack of an afterlife would make life more meaningful. It's pretty stupid.
>>
>>17674906
well I don't believe in an afterlife either, I just think saying it that way is incredibly stupid
>>
You'll reincarnate. You're doomed to repeat the cycle until you grow enough to be able to ascend.
>>
>>17671848
You die only once and then you're judged.
>>
>>17671918
You are created and you have a linear path of evolution in life, of course there is no memory - no form of existence before life.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.