[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 221x228px
The last two times the moon has first appeared in the sky, I have been able to feel it. The first time it happened a few weeks ago, I felt a different energy in the night air and I thought to myself, the moon must be out and when I looked up, the very first sliver of moon had appeared. Tonight, before it became dark, the air in the atmosphere and a certain feeling I got from being outside gave me the impression that the moon had to be out tonight. Lo and behold, as I was walking home and it got dark enough, the sliver of moon appeared in a gold yellow in the sky.

I tried googling "knowing/getting a feeling when the moon is out" but I've got nothing. I feel this is pretty damn magical of me. Thoughts? experiences?

Also, I guess it would be important to include the fact that from when I was a child, I have always felt very connected to the moon.
>>
Also, what I meant to say was, I know when the moon is about to appear, not when the moon has already appeared.
>>
The moon appearing makes sense of the strange feeling I get within the night air. Since it's happened twice in a row now with the last two moon appearances, I now recognize the feeling as the feeling of, "the moon will appear tonight."
>>
I've been googling and literally can't find another persons experience written on the web about this so I'm assuming this is pretty fucking rare which is slowly getting me really excited.
>>
>>17671814
>I know when the moon is about to appear,

You mean at night? Where do you live where the moon DOESN'T show up?
>>
>>17671847
No I mean, like, I'm walking around and it's not dark yet but I feel an energy in the atmosphere and I've now decided that this "energy" that I feel means for me that the new moon will appear in the sky later that evening...because it has the last two times I got a feeling about it!
>>
>>17671805
>I felt a different energy in the night air and I thought to myself, the moon must be out and when I looked up, the very first sliver of moon had appeared
Yeah, it's called light. Cool, huh?
>>
lolol this thread is hilarious. The moon is there long before night you guys. The visibility wouldn't be making you feel any different than not being able to see it
>>
>>17671889
Are you guys all fucking autists? Do you not know how to read? It wasn't dark yet, not dark enough for the moon to have appeared in the sky or for there to have been moonlight!! I've stated that multiple times; whatever, I thought it was fucking awesome that my sensitivity has completely risen to spiritual/magic stuff the past few years that now I can fucking feel when the moon is gonna come out. I am awesome.
>>
>>17671904
No, you're just schizophrenic It's a common mental condition around here, you know?
Take your pills.
>>
>>17671939
Youre a fool.
>>
The moon is flat
>>
>>17671962
Denial is the first step.
>>
>>17671827
>I'm assuming this is rare

Sorry to embarrass you, but being tuned into the moon is super common for those Wiccan girls everyone on /x/ hates.
>>
>>17671904
The moon comes out every evening/night you fucking idiot
>>
>>17671868
>Guys I know when night is approaching and the moon is about to come out!! I'm extraordinary!!
>>
We praise you moonchild. we will find you and prepare for the sacrifice.
>>
we all have a connection with the moon

i.e. 'the crazies come out on the full moon" (people behave differently according to the moon cycles, planet locations/astrological charts.

Your experience, OP, is not extremely unique but at least you've identified your feeling for it. Also, there is a prophecy somewhere about the moon being struck by a couple of asteroids (eg) and beginning to break up/send some debris toward Earth... If true, maybe it's coming in the next few years. (There are predictive programming movies about this, such as 'The Time Machine' and more)
>>
Seriously, is this what has become of the modern world? People being so unfamiliar with the night sky and the basic motion of the moon across the sky that merely seeing the moon is spooky/magickckc?

"I looked up and saw something! OMG!"
>>
>>17672222
nice quads, but youre still a fucking grade A moron. You didn't read anything I wrote, you merely skimmed and made the dumbest assumption a human could possibly make by insinuating that I don't know what a night sky/moon is? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>17672222
Youre literally what modern world has become-- people so involved in their own pathetic lives that they don't not know what a night sky is, but that they can't even properly read the context of a written paragraph and form a coherent recall of what they just read.
>>
I don't feel an energy in the atmosphere myself. I do have a weird infatuation with the moon though.

Also, are you guys dense? The moon only comes out at night? How do we have solar eclipses then?

The moon is visible during the day, given it isn't (in our perspective) right next to the sun or not on the other side and of the world.
>>
>>17671821
>the feeling of, "the moon will appear tonight."
The moon appears every night...
>>
>>17671868
>the new moon will appear in the sky later that evening
>It's getting dark! That means the moon is going to appear soon like it does EVERY SINGLE NIGHT
>I have magic powers lol
>>
How has this not turned into a Bloodborne thread yet
>>
>>17671868
You do realize you can see the moon during the day too, right?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.