[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: astralprojearth.jpg (24KB, 408x500px) Image search: [Google]
astralprojearth.jpg
24KB, 408x500px
Expectations are what creates the beast when you're seeking your fix when looking for the next trend. They have you all by the balls and you know it, the depression grows and grows till you are unable to fight it.

You wonder if you will ever get out of it again or whether this will be the final time. Such is the life of the average /x/ tard...

You wonder "what is the meaning of this obvious madness?"

There is living and there is living this life to its fullest but you have heard it all before...

The point of it is there is no point in it, life is meat to be one massive distraction.
>>
Anything you think is the result of some else, you have first accept that you might have been wrong. The worda you talk were taught to you how can you be sure they are correct?
>>
>>17671748
Yes, it is meant to be a massive distraction. W distract ourselves enough to make us think that there is other entities other than us (something outside of us)

Truth is, there's not.

So then, if the Universe/God wants to dissolve into its own experience, believing there is something other than it.

Why do you start the thread?

Perhaps you're not as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>17671769
Well that depends on what you define as being intelligent most people who are not intelligent can't do that. I know for a fact intelligence does not come from the mind but it comes from the self.

Give you enough to go off...

now to define intelligence
>>
>>17671815
I know what game we're playing, you won't surprise me.

I know why you started the thread, I know why I responded.
>>
>>17671824
I asked a very simple question and you have failed to answer it.
>>
>>17671832
Ok. Lets play.

Can you please be specific, about the question. And ask it?
>>
>>17671824
At this point I am intrigued to why you think you are different and why I won't surprise you and what is the game you talk of...
>>
>>17671845
The human game. Of you are you, and I am me, you are there, I am here.

Its a game. But you already know that!
>>
>>17671837
You clearly cannot read but I will repeat the question define intelligence what makes something intelligent.
>>
>>17671856
KNOWLEDGE.

Any man who ignores the responsibility of en-devouring to find the answers to the important questions is IGNORANT, an ignorant man being one who ignores. All normal Human beings ask these questions, normal here meaning one capable of development,but,because they fail to find satisfactory guidance or because of involvement in wordy affairs, they remain IGNORANT.

The realization of the answers to the important questions is Knowledge, Knowledge being Realization of the Real. All the rest that is called knowledge is learning or knowing about things (about=around). Knowledge becomes burred in learning. Learning is introduced to the mind after physical birth; Knowledge is present always, Like the heart knowing how to beat or a flower how to grow, and it is quite other than knowing about things.

Real knowledge, Knowledge of the Real, the Regal is not learned; is is already there within. The uncovering of it, the realizing it,the making it real, is the purpose of philosophy, the purpose of man.
Real knowledge is within it is always available to this creation whilst there is Human Being. But it is forgotten. Learning is got in exchange for Knowledge, whereas learning about things should be the complement in existence of knowledge.

Knowledge remains hidden within so long as the mind pursues learning about things alone in the belief and assumption that learning about things is able to provide the answers to important questions; and so long as the mind ignores what is known, no matter how much is learned about the world, no matter how much pleasure and comfort are found, the man is never any the wiser as to what he is, what the universe is, nor how the two are related.

The real knowledge has to be remembered, the mind has to be remembered, for the knowledge to be recognized.
>>
>>17671856

When some truthful statement is encountered, one that has not been encountered before, something within recognizes it; it could not be recognized(re-known) unless it were already known.

Yes it was cut and paste.
>>
>>17671856
I can read, but I get a kick out of getting you to repeat yourself.
>>
>>17671856
What else can we talk about?
>>
>>17671884
That is nice but none of what you said answered my question...

Allow me..

Intelligence is the awareness that transcends everything that you have said. It is lost to be rediscovered to rediscover what makes us who we are what we are why are we here who created this. That is intelligence not knowledge, knowledge about this world is irrelevant.

There are many worlds just like this one..
>>
>>17671922
Do you want a cookie?
>>
>>17671935
No i have eaten enough crap tonight.

I am just curious why you fucking think your smart and wish to put people down when you get utterlu fucking destroyed by a person who is so far drunk he cant even stright making typing into a phone difficult.

It is true you prople learn nothing
>>
>>17671963
I smoked to much dmt for to many years.
>>
>>17671971
Never toched the styff so stfu
>>
>>17671963
I don't really care what you think, or know. You get that right?
>>
>>17671978
It makes you dream at night. So technically. You have
>>
>>17671980
Yes i get that when you said it 3 posts nack your point?

It is my thread you do know that?
>>
>>17671984
Shows how much you really know, keep believing the shit your fed and ignore the glaring obvious
>>
>>17671990
Sorry, I'll leave now, have fun. Enjoy the rest of your night.
>>
The fearful barking of dogs at night should give you a hint.
There is also that feeling you get near the fetid.
>>
>>17672003
Fine by me but perhaps it is a fate you were destined to. To be here in this moment is very special because the present moment is truth more than anything.

Stop believing everything you read instead look within for answears.

Ugh enough of this shit time to sleep, time to train
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.