[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any good Rake story's or stories of a similar entity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: images (33).jpg (6KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
6KB, 202x250px
Anyone got any good Rake story's or stories of a similar entity?
>>
>story's or stories

The latter.
>>
>>17671632
Shit... Just noticed that and now its bothering me
>>
Every fall I rake the leaves out of my yard
>>
>>17671625
Looks sexy af
>>
>>17671625
I fucked one once.
>>
File: hell no.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hell no.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>strolling through the woods
>hungry af
>very rural area
>find small farm
>think about stealing some chicken or stuff to eat later
>watching the farm to find any protection
>wait until night
>crawl into chicken cage
>some guy sees me
>is armed
>shitmypants.gif
>flee to the back of the farmhouse
>crawl into open window
>i am retarded
>try to hide in a closet until the farmer doesn't search for me anymore
this was a real stupid idea, i know
>child sleeps in bed next to me
>still hungry as fuck
>think fuck it
>eat child
>book it
>be rake
>>
>>17671625
Not the best greentext, but some legit contribution.
>There's this upper-mid class town near the city where I live. Not spooky but not many people around. To get there you must follow a comfy road which seems straight out of a "character gets bitten by werewolf" story.
>I work there, teaching some kids until late evening.
>that day's class was a bit longer than usual because they had an exam, so when I headed for the bus it was already dark and streets were deserted.
>I passed next some building under construction, fairly small so nothing spooky about it.
>until I saw the shape.
>some albino humanoid with long arms climbing like an ape.
>instead of freaking out, I keep on strolling trying not to look at it.
>look at it. It looks like the rake from /x/, but don't know much about it.
>it's climbing down. Fast.
>alert mode activated. Hear all sorts of weird growls around me.
>heat quick steps, like dog legs runing in my direction from behind.
Cont later. Gotta work. Not much longer. Be right back.
>>
>>17671625
She was here own youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYqvp4gUqQ
>>
File: 1461555463253.jpg (107KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1461555463253.jpg
107KB, 459x612px
>>17673953
Dis nigga
>>
>>17673949
Cont.
>turn around. Ready to punch the shit out of anything. Rake may be the rake but I'm a 100kg nigga.
>nothing.
>alertmode:on.
>growls continue all around me as I continue forward through the dark,spooky road with no lights at all.
>every now and then footsteps get really close and bushes move. There's definitely something outside but I can't see anything.
>wish I had a gun, a knife or a weapon. I was never /pol/ tier but I'm seriously feeling the absence of the second ammendment where I live.
>spend the 10 longest minutes of my life trying to reach the damn station.
>suddenly, bus passes by
>panic mode:on. Run like hell until I get on the bus.
>busman saw nothing. Get home and read about the rake.
>only thing that seemed to fit is the physical description.
Always I get close to that area again I bring a sharp screwdiver. Ever since the building was finished I never saw anything like that again, luckily.
>>
>>17673090
plot twist: this fall the leaves will rake you
>>
>>17671625
i think I've been on hire too long when I look at that things feet and think I want to jerk off at that...
>>
>>17679393
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>>
>>17673953
I hate this - does her spine even move? - but I love the way she makes fun of herself. Never thought I would be alright with this chick. Irrelevant saging.
>>
>>17679287
If global warming allows the leaves to fall in the first place
>>
>>17673659
that's actually gypsies
>>
>>17671625
I had a "imaginary friend" about two years ago who looked like the Rake. Actually OP's image is just like he was.
But I am mentally ill so I prolly just hallucinated it. Still shat my pants when I first saw a picture of Rake because of how similar they look.
>>
>>17685348
Correction, not just like it was. It's hind legs were different They sorta looked like grasshoppers legs. It was almost always on all fours. Maybe because it was so big.
>>
>>17673090
awwww shit! super spoopy
>>
>>17671625
Did you just post a thumbnail? You massive faggot piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.