[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has a real story that is disturbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

File: descarga.jpg (11KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
11KB, 269x188px
Who has a real story that is disturbing
>>
>>17670985
one time when i was eight or nine my dad went to the store and said it'd be right back

it's been ten years and he hasn't come back yet
>>
>>17671032
Really?
>>
my life
>>
>>17671068
XD :v
>>
File: thatfeelagain.png (24KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelagain.png
24KB, 601x695px
>>17671068
>>
>>17671032
those lines at walmart aint no joke homie.
1 register open and shit
>>
>>17671080
:V
>>
My brother told me once that he and like 20 other people went to this house abandoned in this desert off the freeway where we live around midnight and he said he never felt such a "vibe" before, he said it was like you can feel the tortured souls. He said there was pentagrams painted in red paint or blood (couldn't tell) there was a basement with actual jail cells and chains. He and about half of the people there left within the hour they got there. I found it sorta interesting since he is not at all into the paranormal and all the ghost stuff
>>
when i was a lad my grandmother's caregiver found a flea-ridden kitten that was inches away from death in her front yard. it was kinda like a black calico with a little white half-beard on the left side of its chin. my mother and i agreed to take it to a vet and try to get it better. he basically told us that she had a 50/50 chance of survival if we got rid of the fleas.

we took her home and i started thinking of names for her. i was leaning towards "spike" before the doctor told us it was a girl so after some consideration i settled on "demon". mom bathed demon by hand and picked the fleas off of her, then we gave her food and water and let her rest. now comes the part where we fucked up.

mom was told by the doctor that tea tree oil killed fleas, but he didn't tell us how much to use. we took demon outside and unwittingly put about a third of the bottle on her. poor thing suffocated.

after a bout of tears and much distress about what we had done, i put her in a cage outside and went to bed. we would bury her next morning.

fast forward a few days and i had stayed the night at grandma's. for some reason i woke up at 5-6 AM and decided to turn on the TV. they were covering a story about how a "kitten miraculously saved from storm drain by firemen". it was demon. small, scrappy, black calico with the white half-beard. no doubt in my mind.

demon may have actually been her namesake
>>
>>17671464
location?
>>
>>17671536
Antelope Valley in California. I'd have to ask him again of the precise location though
>>
>>17671545
You should check it out and post results
>>
>>17670985

I had a dream where I was a girl being raped murdered then dismembered. It was pretty horrific.

Also have many dreams where I get eaten by sharks, I stand on the Jeti and jump into the water, get torn apart and repeat it over and over.

There is something comforting about that last, moment. Of course these words are nothing like the experiences themselves.
>>
>>17671783
>I had a dream
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17671790
You think nightmares can't be disturbing? Interesting.
>>
>>17671783
That last part sounds like you might have a vore fetish.
>>
>>17671798
There's no nights where I don't dream, some of them are bound to come up as "Bad" experiences.

It is what it is I guess. But perhaps you're right, who knows!
>>
>>17671798
I never knew what Vore was, thanks, the Universe does like to consume itself, that's an observable fact.

Interesting
>>
File: 8U99AxK.png (602KB, 1023x463px) Image search: [Google]
8U99AxK.png
602KB, 1023x463px
>>17670985
>>
>>17671798
But then I get the dreams where I am the shark. Shit, I've had dreams I'm an alien doing autopsy's on Humans.
>>
File: 1461281807440.png (439KB, 1548x2407px) Image search: [Google]
1461281807440.png
439KB, 1548x2407px
>>
>>17671816
Is that talking about the Port Arthur incident?
>>
>>17671771
Sure thing. It's been on a list of things to do for a while now.
>>
>be me
>7 years old at the time
>leave toy outside
>come back out the next day and find it chewed up
>I did not own a dog
>>
>>17671948
Sandy Hook m8
>>
>>17671835
That is such a cool story. I don't think it's real, but it's not egregiously unbelievable either. It's just such a cool concept. I don't find anything disturbing about it, I think it's awesome to have a fucking interdimensional plague doctor buddy who comes around to chat and warn you about impending dangers.
>>
>>17670985
One time I saw your mom naked ...still haven't slept
>>
>>17671032
Hey tyrone
>>
File: 1461494063038.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1461494063038.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>17670985
>playing tennis
>5:00, done playing tennis
>friend leaves
>just me left at courts
>start walking home, because home is only a few minutes walk
>only one car in parking lot
>parked smack in the middle
>inside is a guy I knew from high school, staring at his lap texting or something
>walk up smoothly
>think up clever joke
>gonna walk up and say "90 bucks for cuddling, more for anything else" or some other gay shit
>approach his car and knock on window
>his dick is in his hand
>looks at me through window
>mumble "90 if..."
>"..."
>"..."
>walk away fast
>>
>>17671464
Your grammar is more disturbing than that story.
>>
>>17671794
A nightmare isn't a real story.
>>
File: 1446854917834.jpg (524KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1446854917834.jpg
524KB, 750x1334px
>>17674956
god fucking damn it
>>
>>17670985
gdp growth for the united states is 0.5% last quarter

californias agricultural output is declining

the tpp prevents any international shipping tax / tarrifs from being applied to canadas or mexicos goods

they are a big part of agricultural trade to america

the trade deficit will grow more and its not about oil or electronics

america has dug its own grave and you were to young to try talk sense into them when it mattered decades ago

more people than ever on welfare already and wall mart closed more than 100 stores
>>
>be me
>age 9
>living in rural Arizona
>me and older brother (he's 14) walking around desert, hunting snakes and lizards
>probably about 3 or 4 miles from home
>find storm pipe
>see light at other end
>decide to crawl down it
>come out on other side
>perfectly circular patch of grass, probably about 30 foot radius
>obviously well cared for. mowed, free of weeds, etc
>no houses visible, just empty desert
>no visible roads or tracks leading to this area
>brother says it's a UFO landing pad
>we get scared and crawl back down the storm pipe and run home
>>
>>17670985
My grandad is a schizophrenic. His voices have been telling him to kill my grandmother since the seventies. Now that my grandmother has passed away (Jan), the voices still tell him to kill my grandmother. This taught me that the voices don't have a sentience of their own (which is a relief), but imagine the living torture of losing your wife and the voices still unending in their barrage. Quite menacing really.
>>
>>17677048
Maybe the voices know something you don't
>>
>>17670985
Are you telling me there's fake stories on /x/ dude ?
>>
>>17670985
No one
>>
>>17677066
haha...care to elaborate?
>>
>>17677092
Bleh
>>
>>17671997
So
..update?
>>
>>17675429
yes it is
>>
File: -.jpg (49KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
>>17670985
Your constantly waking up and /x/ being the 3rd stage of multiple inception bubbles.

And if you don't escape now years will feel like a month and time will go by faster then life will pass buy really quick.

More awareness and experience slow down time to make use of every second.

The multiple stages you reach the more you can tell what the future will have and what choices and outcome may be.

I know this sounds very movie sketched but I mean exactly what I mean.
>>
File: colorless_by_asuka111.jpg (192KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
colorless_by_asuka111.jpg
192KB, 762x1049px
>>17679448
You're correct in every way.
>>
File: foo_2.jpg (256KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
foo_2.jpg
256KB, 700x464px
>>
I chatted with an 8 year old girl on omegle once, it was kinda scary, she was so smart, she knew capitalization, punctuation, proper grammar, everything.
>>
>real stories
>on /x/
kek
>>
>>17681899
>colorless
>there's red in the painting
>>
>>17671528
Wow, that story is almost identical to this one!!1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVDaCl7uCi4
>>
He loaded up his shotgun with nails and dynamite he waited and he waited for the cat to come around 97 pieces of the man was all they found but the cat came back
>>
A buddy on class once told me about something that happened to his aunt (or uncle). He was pretty deadpan while telling me so I think he was not lying.

They were a couple without children of their own, they had a pet parrot that received all the love they could give. So everything was nice, the bird could communicate with them to some degree, even calling them "mama" and "papa".

One day there was an incident and the bird took off to the garden, the couple was alarmed because they couldn't reach the bird who was just curiously and innocently exploring.
Suddendly, a hawk rushed in and attacked the pet bird. Rapidly overwhelmed, the bird was taken by the hawk and the couple could only hear the bird calling for his "mama" until it was too far away.
>>
I just moved into a new apartment a couple weeks ago and weird shit keeps happening. Most of the time I am at work or with my boyfriend but when I am here weird things have been happening.
One night I needed to set my alarm to wake up so me and my boyfriend could go out and the computer alarm I always use started making a really weird loud static sound (It had never done this before, and I have used it like 50 different times) so I used a different alarm online. I also always set my phone alarm for good measure a couple minutes before the other alarm is set to go off.
When it was morning and my phone alarm beeped and woke me up I turned it off and it started playing the same really weird loud static sound until I force closed the alarm. It had also NEVER done that before and I haven't heard it since and I have been using that alarm for over a year!
Then I was away from the house for a few days and came back and the light bulbs I just put in stopped working in my room and I was editing a song in Audacity and it started randomly spazzing out and then started playing the song I was editing backwards (which again, had never happened before even though I have been using this program for years) and I saved and closed it out.
I have never experienced anything like this and have never even posted to this board prior to this. I hope stuff like this stops happening because it is kind of freaking me out.
>>
>>17672064
Pretty much fake.
Too much spooks for one person.
>>
Well one morning I had just gotten to work, and my phone started ringing. It was my brother, which was weird because he has a job too and usually busy this early.

>hey bronon, how is things?

>... Uncle anon killed himself

Unfortunately this wasnt the first time that happened
>>
>>17685046
DUDE

What song is this? Our substitute in middke school used to break out his guitar and sing this for us, but I never found out if it was a published song, or he just made it up.
>>
>>17683980
Black paint is made from the three primary colors so this painting is very colorful.
>>
>>17671078
kill your self you fucking kid
>>
File: 300 inject marajuana.jpg (133KB, 776x678px) Image search: [Google]
300 inject marajuana.jpg
133KB, 776x678px
>>17674956
Supposed to be scary not make my sides non-existent.
>>
File: 1462236732359.jpg (49KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1462236732359.jpg
49KB, 500x436px
Ok, so this necessarily isn't a story, more like a re-occurrence, sometimes I will wake up, and I will see some fucked up shit right next to my bed, demons, THE FUCKING GRUDGE (not lying my heart almost stopped) and some thing dancing around my bed, it look like a skeleton. If I get up and stair at it, it remains there for a second, first time it happened I almost shit my pants, it went away thankfully and I went back to sleep. It got so bad, occurring almost everyday I had to put a pillow next to the railing of my bed, it stopped.
>>
>>17671545
you mean the kill bill church?
>>
>>17670985

Once when I was around 10 I was hanging out with friends around the neighborhood, we lived next to a park not far from downtown, we were skating or some other dumb shit and I stumbled upon a roll of camera film it was rolled up in the packaging that the film comes in, I unrolled it and looked at the pictures and the pictures were of my mothers family in front of their house in the country side, the film was pretty far from our apartment building and had no reason to be there, mom said she didn't throw any film out. I never really got scared but ir was definitely odd to stumble upon something so close to you that has no reason to be there, I think it was also the first time I experienced shock.
>>
>>17671835
Ah yes the based plague Doctor story.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 960x640px
>>17674956
Oh man....
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.