[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The man without a country...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Man from Taured.jpg (46KB, 595x420px) Image search: [Google]
Man from Taured.jpg
46KB, 595x420px
What is/was Taured?
>>
>>17670664
Probably made up. No official records of anything connected to it... it first appears decades after it allegedly occurred in a book about paranormal events. Nobody connected to the event seems to remember it ever happening.

So you can say there was a massive cover up, or it's an urban legend. I choose the latter.
>>
>>17670664
One of the few instances where an alternate universe merged with ours.

Taured is likely a country that was formed by the Basque in the aftermath of World War II
>>
>>17670722
According to him Taured had existed for longer than that.

>On what appeared to be a normal day in 1954, a Caucasian-looking man dressed in a business suit arrived at the Tokyo International Airport.[1] When the unidentified man handed over his passport to be stamped, he was immediately taken away for interrogation about his nationality. He spoke French as his native tongue, but was also fluent in Japanese.[2] While his passport appeared to be authentic, it was issued by the non-existing country of "Taured".[1] Confused, the airport interrogators asked the man to locate the whereabouts of his country on a world map. He immediately pointed at the Principality of Andorra, a tiny European country nestled between the borders of France and Spain.[1] The man insisted he had never heard of a country by that name and that "Taured" had existed for more than a thousand years.[3][4] He further explained he was in Japan on business, something he had been doing the past few years.[4] Bizarrely, his passport was covered in customs and visa stamps, confirming earlier visits to Japan and other European nations.[1] He also carried legal European currency with him.[1] Things were further complicated when the man presented a drivers license and a checkbook, both issued to him by "Taured".[4]
>>
I'm sad to say this but... A big, steaming pile of bullshit.
Another dimension, where every goddamn thing starting from passports stamps is the same, except there has been a complete fucking new country in the middle of Europemfor a thousand years. Yeah, how could such thing affect languages, politicks, culture, history or anything else in any way... I'm just saying that if the history "split in two" that dramatically a thousand years ago, the two worlds could no way be so exactly similar.
>>
Guy needed to get into the country.
Gets a made up pass port.
Everyone is what the fucked.
He pulls the Taured lie.
They allow him in for now.
He leaves.
>>
>>17670828
I dunno with globalisation and the same set of regulations and standards being applied. a different reality where the only different is a country's name isn't so unbelievable.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.