[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close encounters of any kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

File: 1462516057088.jpg (112KB, 900x618px) Image search: [Google]
1462516057088.jpg
112KB, 900x618px
Come one, come all, and tell your stories of cosmic horror and wonder for all to hear.
>>
>>17669139
Ok most people will call bullshit, but anyway:
I was witness to a traumatizing forced abduction, and laugh all you want, anal probing.
[spoiler]Good news is your mother forgave me.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17669193
Great story. Rate it ayy/lmao
>>
I live close to where this incident happened, and witnessed my first UFO a month before. The Todd Sees Incident:

http://www.mufon.com/national-ufo-reporting-center/the-strange-death-of-mr-todd-sees
>>
>>17669235
This is some weird stuff. Lots of abductions where you come from, eh?
>>
>>17669276
>Lots of abductions where you come from, eh?

Not that I know of here in Pennsylvania. People go missing in the woods here a bit in that 411 guy's book. Here's another one, but in Brazil. The Guarapiranga Human Mutilation Case:

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
>>
If some Alien man came into my room at night and said we abduct you I'd say bring it ya big noodle armed bitch and knock his block off
>>
bump for more ayy lmao stories
>>
>>17669492
>be home alone
>night
>ayy lmao shows his face in window
>tries to probe me
>i say "no"
>ayy says "k
>>
File: image.jpg (569KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569KB, 3264x2448px
I saw a UFO once. All mainstream radios in our area were talking about it and people called in to talk about how freaked they were.
It was a triangle with a light on each point, different colors: one red, blue, and white. It sat in the airbabout 2-4 hours. This happened back in 2008-2009 in Oregon. I was living in Salem, the radios were in Portland so it could be seen in the valley area.
Not much of a story, but I was talking about it with my brother tonight. The closest I've gotten.
>>
>>17669554
did they come from Uranus?
>>
I'm an alien

get a job, you lazy fuck
>>
File: 1462124737890.jpg (524KB, 995x995px) Image search: [Google]
1462124737890.jpg
524KB, 995x995px
>>17669375
You, I like.
>>
>>17669375
But what if he was a she instead?
>>
>be me
>be late at night
>laying in bed next to window
>suddenly heavy winged beast lands outside next to my window
>wot
>thing walks up to window and lets out a deep growl
>shit brix
>run away to bros room
>he opens door with a grin on his face

fucker heard it too and was making fun of me for being scared
>>
>>17669375
yeah right u'd doo doo in ur pantaloons and say plz be gentel with my pooty hole mr alien man sir lmao :D
>>
>>17670222
Knock HER block off then I aint no white knight cluckhead faggot

Equal rights get equal lefts

>>17671159
that's what ur mum said when ur Mexican gardener came into ur house
>>
>>17671419
I know that, I meant like after you knock her block off. A female ayy in your room. Jackpot.
>>
>>17671432
kill ur self u sick minded slut
>>
I saw god and creation through myself
>>
>>17671456
Open your eyes, you narrow-minded fool. It's happened before, and will happen again.
>>
I'm in contact (sort of) with an actual being not from our planet (earth).
I understand it doesn't sound real, and people will think its a troll, but if anyone wants to... AMA, and i'll try and be the go-between and reply
>>
>>17669353
The Guarapiranga case with the mutilated corpse was probably done by the Cartel or sick fucks.
>>
>>17671577
It COULD have been done by a cartel, but there's no blood, as well as well calling card that is typical of cartels, no precedent or antecedent in terms of this.
>>
File: yama.jpg (93KB, 640x557px) Image search: [Google]
yama.jpg
93KB, 640x557px
>>17669139
This kind of sounds like bullshit, but I think I saw a wrathful deity when I was on mushrooms. It talked to me. I didn't know what it was until months later when I saw a picture of yamantaka for the first time; it's the little skulls in the hair.
>>
>>17671563
I'd like to see this.
Also
>>17671598
Anything else? I heard some say that some drugs can open your mind to many unknowns. Carl Sagan hoped for something like this. Make him proud, anon.
>>
File: 1417378850155.jpg (14KB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1417378850155.jpg
14KB, 404x304px
>>17669139
>mfw I had a close encounter but if I post it here will be deemed as pasta and I'll be called a faggot.
>>
>>17671710
Do it anyway, I believe in you.
>>
>>17671710

do it why would you just give us a sample like this
>>
File: yamantaka.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
yamantaka.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>17671692
Yeah, I remember I was wearing a necklace I had made out of glass eyes and small snake vertebra. I grabbed at my necklace because I was so freaked out and It said that my "charms would not help me". It gets a bit stranger; it showed me a previous life where I was a courtesan; I guess in that life I had killed an unborn son because I wasn't supposed to get pregnant by whomever had gotten me pregnant. Then I kind of came to, and threw up.

I still don't know how I feel about all of it. I'm not even sure I believe in past lives or not. I was raised Christian so this was definitely something I was never exposed to. Like I said, months passed before I saw a picture of Yamantaka on a friends lap top, and the memories of that trip came flooding back. I just know that kind of being is what spoke to me. I honestly don't even know what to make out of all of it.
>>
>>17671563
Can you deliver a message? Do they have children?
>>
File: image.jpg (377KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377KB, 2048x1152px
I'll greentext an interesting one for you all, I've always been spiritually connected since birth, sun in Scorpio and most of my family has a history of spiritual clairvoyance. Anyways here goes.
>visiting friends house for the first time
>walk in and immediately become almost in a trance from an overpowering amount of energy in the house
>she tells me the house is over 200 years old
>I'm drawn to a large living room area with an old brick fireplace
>I stand there for probably 20 minutes, her mom is telling us about the house but I don't pay attention because my whole body feels electric from the energy in this house
>suddenly I feel all of the energy drop down below my knees
>I'm just feeling the vibe trying to figure out what the hell this is
>without actually thinking I just start moving towards her basement
>I walk down the stairs and as I do so the energy becomes so powerful all the hair on my body starts to rise
>mindlessly I make my way through the basement, back through a closed brick area, as if I know where I'm going, and all the while my whole body is tending up more and more
>I get to the darkest back part of the brick section of her basement and just dead stop, my chest is tighter than it ever has been in my life
>she looks at me and says "what's going on? Are you okay? What's up?
>I just turn around and say "I don't know what the hell happened here, but whatever it is, the source is right here"
>my friend who was with us just kinda goes "idk man I don't really feel anything"
>I have to leave the basement due to this overpowering sense of malevolence
>a few days later she texts me, saying that she didn't want to tell me cause she doesn't believe in anything paranormal, but when they first moved there her dad had been working in the basement and saw a near full body apparition of a woman with cuts and stabs covering her, in the exact same fucking corner I was standing.
It's the strangest thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>17671532
maybe sicko like u like to rape alien but not me I'm REAL man
>>
>>17672006
There's a body in that wall, man.
>>
>>17672006
I'd get an exorcist/witch doctor/voodoo queen/anything to get that thing out of the house.

Or give the body a proper burial, that would be a happier ending in my book.
>>
>>17671921

Maybe... just maybe... you're a sissy faggot?

;^}
>>
>>17672036
Try saying that when Crescent's cousin has you at gunpoint.
>>
>>17670222
I'd rape her. I've always wanted to rape an alien.
>>
File: Female Mummy on the Moon.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Female Mummy on the Moon.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17670222
I hope when we do find aliens, they're all hot females that want to shag.
>>
I had some really strange encounters during sleep paralyzes. Should I?
>>
>>17672800
Do tell
>>
>>17672805
Okay, first one in my life. I will miss part how paralyze starts. So I am laying on bed paralysed, see white light at the border of my vision, can't see source of it, then it stopped, shocked got in sleep again. Past 5 min in my subjective time, got paralyzed again, see the lamp light from far room, hear voices male and female, beatiful ones, for like 5-10 secs can't get words, then female says - "He's awake", male answers - "can't be, you are joking", then female says someting I didn't got, after that I got eased, though it was feeling that there was a time between when I passed out. Sorry if my English is bad. It's the first and one of good/neutral encounters. Most of them are scary.
>>
About 14 years old. I "wake up" sitting across from stereotypical gray alien. My biggest fear, so I panic and attack it. It screams in the way a telepathic being would scream, hardly ever using their mouth for sound. "Wake up" in front yard, feeling the dirt, dew, and acorns on the ground poking my feet. Go back inside house. Can't remember if I knocked to be let in or if it was unlocked.

I seriously don't know if I was sleep-walking, dreaming, or what, but it was the scariest, most realistic, and detailed "dream" thing I've ever experienced.
>>
>>17672893
Were you afraid? Where are you from?
>>
>>17672893
fuck dude this is more fucked than the alien one. cause you saw that thing right but those voices spoke in a way you understood so were they magic burglars trying to steal your dreams or angels lol who the hell knows but they knew you were awake without seeing you as a human would have to.
>>
>>17672947
>>17672999

First time (when light appear) I was frightened as fuck. When that persons talk, I m not sure, it was pretty long time ago. It's not the scariest encounter, I had much of them, that one I d place in neutral. I ll post them partially. I am from Russia.
One scary and fast for example. In that times I share room with my friend. So it's around 12-1 am, I am trying to sleep, my friend sitting in the corner at opposite wall doing some with PC I'm headphones, I am laying on the side and can see whole room and his back. Suddenly I got another paralyze and see faded white ball with tale (like comet eg) flying fast, I got some primal horror, then this ball turn in front to me, I managed to see someting like skull and it fleet right into my face, at the same moment I got eased and breath hard.
And one probably good encounter, usually I got paralyzed in the moment when I start to fall asleep. That one happened later, though it might be subjective. Anyway I got awake at the night and totally paralyzed. At the border of vision I d seen wing, like angel's one, it was white and shine. Couldn't seen wing's owner, it was for 20 secs like, then I passed out.
All last encounters are pretty same and they involve some kind of beast. Would write later if you guys still interested.
>>
>>17673041
Did you ever see those giant domeheads from Voronezh? Also, best wishes from the States.
>>
>>17672006
>she tells me the house is over 200 years old
wow. so old and spooky.
Fucking new worlders
>>
>>17672573
Well why don't you go talk to a wrathful deity from hell, let's see how you feel afterwards.
>>
>be me, walking home from the movies
>taking a shortcut home
>see truck in the middle of the path
>take a closer look in the truck
>there's a fucking suit of armor
>NOPE NOPE NOPE
>run home a call friends
>We go back to the truck
>the suit of armor is gone
>one of my friends sees that there's a box in the back of the abandoned truck
>it property of the local museum
>the next day me and my friends go to the museum to ask about/report the vanishing suit of armor
>learn that the person transporting to suit of armor went missing the same night
>ohshitnigga.gif
>later that night we go back to the museum
>we try to break in a back door but it's locked
>we see a open window luckily
>the only problem is that it like three stories up
>one of my friends gets out a ladder
>they make me climb it to get in
>no thanks
>after some coaxing I finally decide to climb the ladder
>get in and let friends in, too
>we decide to split up
>start looking around the museum
>see the knight I saw last night
>hell no
>the knight starts running after me
>run past my buddy, knocking off his glasses
>my friend is now on the ground
>rip in peace
>knight trips over friend and lands right into a medieval stock
>he gets trapped in it
>nope the fuck out of there
>the knight burst out of the stock
>we go into a WW2 room
>we all hide in the motor vehicles
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 242x208px
>>17673606
Cont.
>me and my other friend hide in a plane
>the knight is coming straight for us
>the person I'm hiding with accidentally turns on the plane
>we start driving driving straight for the knight
>he starts running away from us
>we crash right into him
>hop out the plane and see tgat the knight is unconscious
>call the cops
>they come and see who the knight really is
>holy shit its the museum curator
>turns out that he was forging painting in the museum
>one of my friends notices a statue moving
>we all go up to it a uncover it
>ITS THE MISSING PERSON
>the cops start taking the museum curator away
>he says one last thing to us before going into the cop car
>"I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids"
>tfw another mystery is solved
>tfw my name is Shaggy
>>
>>17673041
wow man that wicked but a lot of that stuff i feel might be from residuals dmt in your brain to make you see those things because I've had similar experience when waking up really fast. one time i felt and saw dark vines holding me to my bed as i tried to rise up. it was like trying to get out of a pool of starch. also that same night walking to my friends house who was sad in the middle of the night i saw a weird black object in someones driveway just piss off into the air and disappear. idk if it was real or what but meh. but also ive been sleep paralysis and not hallucinated i felt awakeish but unable to move so what you saw could be actual beings and thats really something else if what you said isnt just in your head.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>17673277
>Implying you're from the old world
This isn't a 2013 vampire thread.
>>
>>17672169
I agree with this anon. Tear down that wall!
>>
>>17673277
I think the point is that an older house has more history and a bigger chance of stuff happening in it to lead to a haunting. Even if nothing in particular happened, like a murder or anything, it having had so many inhabitants and so much history will give pretty intense vibes to someone who is psychically sensitive.
>>
>>17674892
I'll have to check it out again, I'm curious now if there is space between the brick and the outside wall or if it's just the outside wall itself. If I find out more about the house or if there is space behind the wall I'll probably make a thread with further detail
>>
If I make a thread I'll post pictures of the basement as well
>>
>>17674930
If you find anything, like a body (or a piece of one), give it a proper burial. Let it rest.
>>
>>17671563
where is the alien from? can you physically describe it?
>>
>>17672893
Hey, I suffer from sleep paralisis a lot and something similar happened to me. I was lucid dreaming and decided to try astral projection, only instead of flying upwards and being unable to get through this sort of ceiling I decided to go downwards instead and jumped off a building. I immediately went to a place where everything looked white with blue, black and pink dots; the closest way I could describe it would be sort of looking like a negative from a picture. A few seconds in as I fell I heard a male and a female voice saying "You can't do this" or something of the sort. I've never been able to lucid dream after that again.
>>
>>17674933
You can be sure I will, if anything I want to help this poor spirit pass on from the horrors it endured in life
>>
Bumpity-bump-bump.
>>
>>17671532

https://youtu.be/K_IsptRrIak
>>
>>17674013
>>17674966
Let me tell you what happens with me in all last sleepy paralyzes. I didn't see things anymore, but I feel it. Firstly I feel like I was caressed with sharp claws, next time it attacked me, I heard some roars, crawl (not sure how it must be in english), more important I physically feel that claws and pain (though it wasn't really bad pain, idk how to explain). One my friend who was into esoterics said to me that it's astral attack. Futher - worse, it wasn't like paralyze anymore, I got hold by this creature or who it is, I could feel his hands (hands?), I could feel and hear his breath. It was scariest expirience in my life. One of last times it grabbed me, I took all my courage and literally squeaked - "Are you fuking insolent, fuck?" (again not sure how it must be in English). And I immediately got eased. It was about 5 month ago last time. But I still sleep with TV sometimes. Forget to mention, slightly before appearance of this spook my paralyzes start to accompany with kinda white noise in my ears, feels like pressure in my head extremely high and eardrums gonna blow. I would really appreciate if someone explain me all these things. I tried to do things through paralyzes, I got fly up feeling many times, but then fall back immediately in body. I am open to such things and curious.
>>
>>17669575
>from
For*

I had a weird experience as a kid where it was like time just sped up very slightly. So I lost like 2 hours, maybe a little less.
>>
Bump?
>>
File: tumblr_nncgfzxExj1rdredko2_400.gif (882KB, 363x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nncgfzxExj1rdredko2_400.gif
882KB, 363x266px
Bump with a gif
>>
When I was 18 years old I was into Wicca. I met some crazy 26 year old girl who was also into Wicca. We fucked and she got pregnant. When I found out I cast a spell to kill the fetus. The next day she had a miscarriage.

100% true story.
>>
>>17681411
that pussy is haunted bro never enter again
>>
>>17671577
This, they tortured him to death, probably with a blow torch judging from the cotoraized wounds.

Nice civilization you got there Brazil.
>>
>>17681798
Or he got drunk on sedatives and was eaten alive by voltures:

http://forgetomori.com/2010/aliens/the-horror-guarapiranga-case/
>>
File: hpIdABj.jpg (35KB, 516x400px) Image search: [Google]
hpIdABj.jpg
35KB, 516x400px
>>17669375
>>
File: kek.png (6KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
6KB, 256x223px
>>17669139

This milleu reminds me of the enemies toward the end of Earthbound.
>>
This is kind of fucked up but...
>be me, Smash Mouth concert
>have OBE
>time stood still
>Steve Harwell's voice explained to me in great detail future coming events. many of which are still to come.
Somebody once told me there's no escape from impending doom
>>
>>17682462
Might as well be walking on the sun
>>
>>17669139
>>17669235
Check out this video where I capture strange orbs in the sky. They also appear to vanish and reappear again(visible in the second part of the video).Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA
>>
>>17682463
omg that's what he told me!
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x363px
>>17676344
Sleep paralysis/night terrors
You're conscious, but your body is asleep. The paralysis is something your body does to keep you from running around when you dream. It may be terrifying, but it isn't real.
>>
>>17682487
That's odd. You sure it wasn't the camera refocusing or something? Not trying to call you a liar.
>>
>>17673398
Wrathful deities are actually bodhisativas and even their apparant wrath is for your benefit.
Ofcourse this knowledge doesnt detract from the fear when facing one.
>>
>>17685084
Wrathful entity here. Can confirm that reality needs to be ripped apart whenever I'm pissed and ripping reality apart. It's not just a shitty mood thing, I swear. That shit legits needs wrecked sometimes.

God help you if you're on the wrong end of... Oh wait, not even god can save you from god's wrath. GET FUCKED MOTHERFUCKERS.
>>
Woke up at 6:30 AM, (I was 7 years old), waiting for cartoons to start on TV. I was just sitting in a chair chair facing the windows in the living room, and just outside was a pretty large tree. (I was at the third floor of the house) As I was sitting there, I began staring at the tree, and after a while I noticed this face. Like there was someone up in the tree, hiding, but their face was showing (barely). Suddenly this thing showed itself, and began... the best way to describe it: jumping down the branches. This scared the living shit out of me. I was so terrified my vision turned purple. I fell down the stairs when I was heading for my parents room, and completely panicked. I told them there was a monster in the tree, and my dad went to check. He didn't see anything. I don't remember what this creature looked like, I can only remember the drawings I did back when I was a kid. It was black, or very dark, not sure about fur, pointy ears. I called it "the beast" or "the animal" (translated from my language.) This incident scared me so much I moved my bed into my sister's room, and slept there till I was 13.

I'm now 25, and still have nightmares about this creature. Usually me being in the house, and this thing is outside in the dark. Like it's hunting me.

Also; 1 year after this incident, some kids saw a creature in the woods next to my house when they were playing hide and seek. When they noticed it, it ran away. Two men went looking for this thing, but never found anything.

I just want to say I'm not making this shit up. I saw that creature, but I don't know if it was real. Was it some kind of sleep paralysis? Has anyone else experienced something like this? I do have some more stories if anyone are interested.
>>
>>17685242
>so terrified my vision turned purple
Kek.
>>
>>17685242
It could be an escaped animal (like a monkey or something) they often look like they have faces and can be scary in how they move.

Also kids will try to make sense of real life creepy shit (like you saw a strange man climbing down a tree towards you) and imagine a whole load of other rubbish around it.

And some cats climb down trees weird
>>
>>17671710
You worry too much about the opinions of anonymous autists.

Please share.
>>
>>17685242
What is its name in your native tongue?
>>
>>17669554
You should hit up the boys from the 45th parallel podcast. They are from/in your area.
>>
>>17685084
That's what I have come to learn as well. The more time passes I have a better sense of what it was trying to tell me/warn me about. Strangely enough, I forgot about it for a few years until this thread. I started reading about yamantaka again this week, and through my research found a text called the wheel of sharp weapons. These things show up in times and places when you need it most.

I saw him the first time I did mushrooms; I did mushrooms a few times after that and never saw him again.
>>
the other day i had a dream, and in the dream i thought i was dreaming, so i went to my old house to wake myself up and then i don't remember what happened
>>
>>17669554
>red,white and blue lights
Merican stealth drone confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 736x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 736x577px
When I was a kid like real young early memory shit.

There was a miniature rocking horse in my room. About a foot tall baby blue and had really love get almost chalky colored yarn of basic rainbow colors for a mane.

>I realize that sounds like rainbowdash but I'm no Brony and this was like 20ish years ago so coincidence

It happened once or twice but at night all the yarn would slowly flail around in all directions.

Picture medusas snakes trying to get away from her head in slowmo

I can't say if it would rock or not when this happend I feel like it might have but maybe not but that fucking floating hair man. It's weird how bad my memory tends to be but that image will always be burned in my head

Don't know if it related but a little girl before I was born and multiple pets of mine have died by getting hit by cars in front of my house in the same spot, right by a certain tree

My mom would smudge white sage every couple years too. I thought it was just crazy hippie stuff, but looking back it all seems 2spooky4me.

Not even role playing
>>
>>17686312
Sorry I read close encounter of any kind as with anything paranormal
>>
>>17686319
You and the rest of the board. Just post anything weird at this point.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.