[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No NOPE thread? >Be me >be 20 >Driving back to college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 49

File: th.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
No NOPE thread?

>Be me
>be 20
>Driving back to college after holiday
>taking non traditional route
>going through small towns and pockets of nothingness
>pretty tired so I stop at next gas station and get coffee
>when I park notice a man outside staring at me
>Quickly walk inside
>as i am filling my coffee I see him still looking at me
> walk to till and hes still staring
>I pay and tell the man inside i was worried
>he looks at me weird and walks me outside anyway
>get back in car and noone is around
>weird....oh well
>I drive off into open road of nothing again
>after driving for a while I see something in the road
>I slow down as it is blocking my way
>make to go around it and see its the man I saw earlier
>I speed past him freaking out
>I look in rear view and see him running after vehicle
>I mash on the accelerator and I am out of there
>I get to the next hotel and decided to stop for the night

I end up telling the clerk and he kinda smiles to himself and says.

"every year about this time, a young girl is bound to come in and tell this same story. "
>>
>>17668515
Bump for more road or innawoods stories, maybe?
>>
File: 1462546692897.jpg (67KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1462546692897.jpg
67KB, 604x453px
Mines not that good, just a bit spoopy
>Me a couple years ago
>In Atlanta hanging out with friends after hitting some bars
>Trying to go get some chicken and waffles because we're fucked up in the south1 at 3am
>In backwoods ass part of Georgia north of Atlanta now
>Pull into ramshackle gas station to pee, no one is around
>walking in, I notice a van to the side of the building, doors open, with the dome light on, dying.
>what the hell?
>Curious, after I tinkle I tell one of my buddies to come check it out since no one else was there and the cashier didn't know anything about it.
>look inside the van
>Fucking interior is splattered with thick, almost fresh looking blood, smells like death
>Ohfucknah
>sobered up real goddamn quick
>Round everyone up like a camp counselor and smash the fuck out of there
>Went to waffle house, Jimmies rustled
>>
>>17668515
Pretty good post.
>>
File: 1444631818414.gif (530KB, 540x545px) Image search: [Google]
1444631818414.gif
530KB, 540x545px
>>17668868
>>
>>17668868
Around what year / month did this event take place?
>>
>>17668923
It was just yesterday.
>>
File: 1448408046277.jpg (53KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1448408046277.jpg
53KB, 693x663px
>>17668930
they're coming.
>>
>>17668923
>>17668930
Ahaha get outta hia. This was 3 years ago in July
>>
>>17668941
That isn't me.

It happened yesterday I'm just getting back to my hometown in Colorado. Currently staying in the cheapest hotel I could find with free wi-fi.
>>
>>17668930
Do you know where you were? I'm very familiar with the area north of 285 all the way up to Chattanooga.
>>
>>17668954
Are you trying to datamine me?
>>
>>17668956
Absolutely not. I don't want any of your PII, I just would like to know where I need to look.
>>
>>17668964
Uh huh...

Nice try spook, you aren't getting my data.
>>
File: 1.jpg (19KB, 362x372px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 362x372px
Only posted this once before. Its the only spoopy thing thats happened to me.

>work at a concession stand sometimes for the county
>hosts minor league/business team baseball games
>11pm, everyone's gone but the field lights are still on
>close up shop, and its my responsibility to shut off lights, which are in the announcers box, and lock up the equipment shed.
>head up, shut off lights
>they take a second to power down, look up and see a little boy at the far end if the field. He runs off
>figure he was behind the fence and dicking around in the park

These fences were 10ft tall with barbed wire at the top. Not the best area.

>go back down, weirded out but not too bad
>lock up the gear barn with the folding chairs that were in the box
>turn around and see a kid peeking out from behind a trash can
>fucking freeze
>kid is pale white. The only light is from a dim moon, but he was very visible
>kid ducks behind the can
>stare at it for a minute
>no way he could have snuck off, the can had nothing nearby
>call out and begin to walk towards it
>kid is gone
>as I said, no way he could have moved without me spotting him
>run to the gate, lock it, and never work that stand again

Its a shame, that was the only field we had where the games were adult players. They tip really well.
>>
>>17668967
Literally schizophrenic here folks

Seek help
>>
>>17668988
Nice try fbi
>>
>>17668993
Dont reply to me ever again schizo
>>
>>17668967
As long as you don't believe that you are in physical danger the only thing I care about is the location where you saw the van.
>>
I overlooked the fact that the original post said "A couple of years ago".

Excellent. I replied to someone that wasn't the poster I was looking for.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Meredith_Emerson
>>
>>17668868
"On January 4, 2008, two days after Emerson was last seen, a witness at a Chevron gas station called DeKalb police and stated that "the guy you are looking for is cleaning out his van." The police quickly arrived on scene and were able to stop the accused before he was able to bleach the interior of the van. Crime scene analysts were able to get blood evidence that was later matched to Emerson's DNA. Gary Michael Hilton was then arrested and charged with Emerson's murder."
>>
>>17668868
You may have literally parked in the same gas station as a serial killer that night.

That was a while ago but it struck a chord with me when you mentioned it, then whoever hijacked my asking and I got sidetracked thinking about something like that happening again.
>>
>>17668868
>Went to waffle house

spooped the fuck out of me, waffle house is terrible
>>
>>17668996
ok
>>
>>17668868
This van?
>>
Theoretically, you and your romantic partner, who is most likely of the female gender, are accompanying each other, when the cellular telephone, of which you are the legal owner, abruptly emits an audible tone, which is highly likely to be your default sound that will play when someone from another location, usually within your country of residence, depending on your telephone carrier or provider, inputs a finite pattern composed of numerical units into their legally owned cellular telephone, which in turn will send a wave that goes through a complex process that includes radios and telephone towers. You walk over to the area that the cellular telephone is physically placed, and you translate the telephone receiver from it’s resting area, where it is mechanically constructed to fit into, all the way in the direction towards your ear drums, and then place the northern part of the device to your ear, and then place the southern part near your mouth, most likely onto your cheek. A voice that resembles that of an adult male proclaims “What activity are you currently in the process of completing, that involves having my female offspring attend!?”. You immediately notify your female romantic companion, and she educates you on the objective fact that the paternal guardian that she normally refers to as “Father” has stopped living some time in the past, and is also currently deceased. If the details of this story are in fact, the truth, than it is now your duty to answer the question of ‘Who was calling you and your romantic companion on your cellular telephone?’.
>>
>>17669059
What's this
>>
>>17669076
Wait, I'm confused, Who was phone?
>>
File: 1461466056947.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461466056947.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>17669059
This is the poster, Jesus yeah that's the same van..
>>
>>17669080
Van from killer Gary Michael Hilton. >>17669019
Posted the link to the murder
>>
>>17669098
Oh fuck bro one of you guys could've been next. Now that's fucking spoopy
>>
>>17669109
And that's why I had to ask about it.

I live/work in Georgia. I'm not a spook or a cop though. I'd prefer not to say what I do but I will say that I have a skillset that allows me to quickly and easily debunk some of the nonsense on here, or go down rabbit holes that lead to dark places.

I'm real good at collecting information. First post led me to believe you saw Hiltons van, second post saying that "you" saw it yesterday led me to believe that there had been a similar event.

Either is fucked, but one means that I have to drive up there and I hate driving through the city.
>>
>>17668998
Clearly they are not answering because it isn't true. Seriously if it was it would at least be on the local news but with a search i cant find the story anywhere in that area.
>>
>>17669109
>>17669129
Now that I think more, that's terrifying. Jesus. I've been back to Atlanta after that without giving much thought to it. Fuck that
>>
>>17668515
Conceal carry bby. It'll all get better.
>>
File: squirrelapult.gif (993KB, 322x241px) Image search: [Google]
squirrelapult.gif
993KB, 322x241px
Still have it burned into my brain

>5 years ago, first summer back from uni
>homie also back
>homie and I live in suburbs, cookiecutter as fuck
>closest thing to gettin' innawoods is walking to the back part of the neighborhood
>golf course bordered by gully, fuckin' loved shooting fireworks onto that course from the edge of the woods
also kids, put it in your bucket list to salt profane-ass shit onto golf course greens, anyway...
>bridge over gully leads down to the local waterway, a decent sized creek that's intersected by powerlines and train tracks, a surprisingly large green expanse for the

middle of the suburbs

At this point it's important I point out that, as someone who lives in Houston, we do not have woods...we have ridiculously dense pubic-hair foliage packed together

between the trees to where every cubic inch up through 4 feet off the ground has something green and thorny in it. Homeboy and I never went -in- the woods, you see, we

just walked along side it in this dirt access road created by powerlines probably 30 ft wide. Beautiful sky, traintraks off to the right maybe 30 ft so trains rolling

by were chill as fuck. It was a good place to walk, talk, and just chill the fuck out. Anyway...

>homie and I blazing it up, walking back along the powerlines
>powerlines are in a loooooong straight dirt clearing, running as far as yo ucan see back, and a ways up forward before they veer to the right
>15 minutes into this walk
>bowls and bowls and bowls man
>so high I'm surprised my nuts hadn't blistered off
>train rolling by, best white noise ever
>homie and I just soaking up the semi-silence, yaknow?
>despite the train, notice a recurring rustling
>goes on for a few minutes, whatever, homie and I are well enough built
>probably something cute n shit, you know? like a miniature deer or a giant ladybug
>high me is unconcerned
>hadn't said anything to my buddy and he didn't appear to have noticed, we're good
>train finishes rolling by
>stiiill walking
>>
File: let me eat you.jpg (31KB, 620x408px) Image search: [Google]
let me eat you.jpg
31KB, 620x408px
p.2.
>train sound slowly fades
>beautiful silence, nothing but ambient bug sounds
>aaaaand the rustling
>louder than it seemed than when train was passing
>must be some sort of sound synergy with muh jimmies
>....what kind of miniature hippopatomus follows two humans for more than a few minutes? I don't even have that extensive an attention span. Probably a dog or even a

coyote thinking we might share some of our pocketed munch.
>rationalization somewhat effective, probably thanks to the weed
>keep walking

>whatever it is, it persists
>once, twice a minute, I can hear brush being moved out of the way
>jimmies starting to rattle, decide to pack another bowl
>stop walking, start packing, and break the silence with something like "fuck man, somethingsomethingspooked"
>friend: 'haha you fuckin pussy m8, there's nothing there'
>ifusaysobro.zip

>light the bowl and start walking again
>we're shooting the shit now, walkin/talkin/tokin
>i'm feeling better, decide to get ripped as i can because fuck it, I'm letting some sort of heptipedal marsupial give me the willies
>RIIIIIIPPIT
>nothing like a hit that makes you cough your ass off through your nose
>coughcoughcoughcoughUHGH
>coughcoughOHJESUS
>SNAP
>wut?
>"FUCK!!"
>buddy bolts
>incapacitated by coughing, try running maybe 20 ft, just too fucking incapacitated/high/w/e
>stop, still coughing
>stop coughing
>silence
>see my buddy like 200 ft down towards the bend in the powerline access road, hands on legs, panting, looking at me
>i look back to the brushline
>silence

I'll write the second half if you all find it interesting enough, for now I need something to eat
>>
>>17669297
keep going
>>
>>17669076
>northern/sountern parts of phone

Nice try, dumbass. Those only exist on a horizontal plane relative to the Earth's magnetic field and have no correlation to the speaker and microphone. Of a phone.
>>
>>17669129
Do you have a throwaway email or sth? I wanna ask you a few questions.
>>
>>17669045

>waffle house is terrible

Do you wanna die boy? Words like that will get you killed if said in the wrong company
>>
>>17669297
Fool, don't be starting a story you don't intend to finish. Stuff your face and get back here.
>>
>>17669297
You better finish your story or I'll drive six hours just to nut punch you
>>
File: gdaghsuhbsbwhjq.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
gdaghsuhbsbwhjq.gif
904KB, 500x532px
I've told this one here before
>renting place outside of town with a few roomates
>has decent size backyard, roomates dogs run around in it
>my room has a window that faces back yard
>one night playing vidya
>it's my friday so I'm up late
>stand up from chair to take a break
>see someone at the end of the backyard
>probably one of my roomates taking a walk
>seems a bit weird that I didn't hear them leave the house
>continue watching
>suddenly, roomates dogs go sprinting out of their house, towards the figure
>it drops down on all fours and lopes it's way towards the back fence, dogs hot on it's heels
>quickley grab rifle off bed, bring it to bear
>look up just in time to see IT jump the fence
>shaking like mad
>go outside and smoke a cig, have a shot of whiskey to calm down
>sit on back porch with roomates dogs at my feet for a while
>>
>>17669569
Did it ever come back? Did you ever find out what it was?
>>
>>17669022
>>17668868

I lived in Union County GA during this time. The Emerson woman was kidnapped from the southern end of the county at the time we lived there. We lived in the far northern end of the county.

Some side info - the killer kidnapped and killed an elderly couple out for a walk in North Carolina. He tried and failed to use their ATM card at a Tennessee bank ATM just over the border into TN, in Copperhill. They got him on camera trying to use it.

Shortly after he was caught, a local woman went missing from out home town there, Blairsville GA. She went out walking one evening and her boyfriend on the phone with her heard her get kidnapped. We lived about 12 miles north of where she was kidnapped, but it was one long connector road. It turns out he came right up the road and went past our road after taking her. When they finally found her body, she was within 3 miles of our home.

The guy, James Carringer, was likely a serial killer or on the verge of becoming one. He had tried to kidnap another woman in the area not long before.

Turns out I worked with his sister at a computer place in North Carolina. She was very pretty, nice and outgoing. She had many friends and seemed to be the average normal young woman. She got married to her high school sweetheart while we both worked there. Her husband died a couple of years into the marriage - he drowned in the shower. Supposedly, he had seizures and had one in the shower. (Yeah, I know, but it was never considered a crime.)

So, she's no longer alive either. She had lots of mental problems after her husband's death. She had two kids,I think it was two. Anyway, before her brother's crime and suicide, she committed suicide.
>>
>>17669593

She had lost custody of her kids due to her mental state. She was doing better and was allowed to accompany her parents and children on a trip to see family. Her parents had custody of the kids at that point. They were at a cabin site, she got the kids in her cabin and stabbed them. Their wounds weren't life threatening but the commotion alerted her father who found her trying to harm the grandkids. He managed to wrestle her away and shut her out of the cabin. At that point, she turned the knife on herself and slit her own throat. She died before she could be helped.

Her father was a well known insurance agent in Hayesville/Murphy NC which is where we worked. It's right over the border from our georgia home. He was a really nice guy from my interaction with him. I couldn't believe what that family went through in such a short time period. He had two kids die of suicide in the process of harming others. His son having died while being pursued for another attempted kidnapping and his daughter trying to harm her own kids.

The other interesting bit of info... the Atlanta Olympics bomber, Eric Rudolph was arrested just behind the strip mall where I worked. I actually saw him in downtown Murphy NC about a month before he was captured. He was clean and well dressed, just hanging out on a bench in front of the bank. He got up and walked straight down the street in front of the city police station, then on past the county courthouse (where the sheriff's office was).

At the time, I thought he looked familiar and later thinking about it, couldn't believe he would just be out in the open and walk past the police departments. Besides, he was clean and the fbi were looking 15 miles away thinking he was innawoods the entire time.

I missed out on that million bucks dammit.
>>
>>17669614
false
>>
File: 1461420770583.png (14KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461420770583.png
14KB, 499x500px
Not super spooky unless you insert yourself into this situation clearly
>In Nevada in 1998, just fucking around with friends and enjoying the scenery
>we park by the roadside to have a small picnic out in a small flat area to watch the sunset
>look out on the opposite end of the road while getting some of the food we had on ice from in the car
>see something moving really spasmodically and mechanically like something that's clockwork towards us, silhouette looks like a guy walking on his hands with his legs in his air, what would be his body from the hip up twitching back and forth from side to side every half second like some weird spider dance but slower
>hear a bunch of guttural moaning and shit from it and freak out telling friends to get back in the fucking car quick
>thing comes closer on the road and light hits it right, make out that it is in fact someone walking on their hands
>it's some tweaker on peyote out in the desert

Literally one of the scariest moments of my life though. I always seem to get shit like this too like some old woman knocking on my door in the middle of the night and asking creepy questions then finding out the next day she was a dementia patient who got lost outside.
>>
When I was around ten I was at my friends for a sleep over one night. They live in Fluvana VA in the sticks but relatively close to people. Like a culdesac in the woods. I had heard a story or two about this from my boy and his sis before but never thought anything of it, just haha good one as if... Well that's what I thought til this one night. After it got about 11 or so we crash in the living room. He's on the couch and I'm on the floor facing him and a door that leads to an open porch towards a lake. Everything has been good that day, played in the woods like whatever... But that morning I awoke right at dawn where everything is just light enough to see without the sun peaking which I NEVER do since I'm such a heavy sleeper/ never been a morning guy. That's when I saw a figure in all black robes and hood staring at me with dull yet illuminated eyes. No iris , no white, just dull blue and cold. I realize this is what they were telling me about before and I'm fucking paralyzed praying it doesn't try to open the door. Just before I throw my blanket over my face another passes behind it from right to left which would lead it to either the steps going to the yard or to the side my boys sliding doors to his room are... The first turns and follows.
>>
cont. I roll over. wondering what I saw was real or not. I heard nothing which was weird cuz you can usually hear foot steps on the wood outside and I definitely would have heard the sliding doors open. But nothing happens and I can see my friend snoozing away inches away from the door... These figures were about 6 foot but I was so young I couldn't be sure. it certainly wasn't the couple of other wood-hood kids next door fucking around. I past out soon after and had breakfast not saying shit to anyone lest I invoke whatever that shite was... Over the years I never saw it again. But then again I made sure I never faced the windows or that door again which was like 80% glass. Never went out at night alone, or at least never left the porch again.
>>
>>17668993
>believing the FBI is competent enough to ever even come close to a nice try

A bad try is the FBI's A+ game. You're dealing with the CIA, obviously.
>>
>>17669653

>labeling another person's experiences as 'false'

stop being a tard
>>
File: bants.jpg (5KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
bants.jpg
5KB, 244x207px
>camping inna forest pretty far from civilization
>me and buddy are awake watching the tree covered hills and the valley at night
>all of a sudden on an embankment opposite us the trees start being fucking thrown from side to side, like a herd of elephants is charging or some shit
>looks like a rancor is fucking charging us
>suddenly stops
>hear a weird high pitched scream
>nope.wmv
>>
>>17669749
Fox or owl.
>>
>>17669297
You better post the rest or I'm getting off 4chan for life
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>17669287
>>17669297
>miniature deer or a giant ladybug
>miniature hippopatomus
>heptipedal marsupial
This is gold
>>
>>17669749
It was probably a landslide, and some animal frightened off by it.
>>
>>17668515
>be me
>last year in April
>driving to Edmonton spontaneously (live in Vancouver) with GF at the time
>having medical problems, still smoking weed the whole way there because of depression
>basically I'm freaking out the entire drive there and I'm sleep deprived
>driving down highway, about to pass small rest stop that turns off into a buttfuck nowhere town
>notice some light to my left
>wake GF up
>we look and it's a gas station, closed, with a car burning next to it
>the door is open and I swear I see someone struggling inside
>later hear on the radio that some gang has been setting up arson, putting strollers on the road, and other shit like spike traps to get people to stop
>MFW I could have gotten trapped in a cycle of baiting people to the side of the road by setting their cars on fire, capturing the good samaritans, and using them as bait once they were robbed
>the only reason I didn't stop is because I was having heart palpitations and said fuck it
Later we stopped at a motel, got there at like 3:30 and had to wake someone us to give us a room. I swear, that place had eyes EVERYWHERE. Fucking truck stop place, we noped the fuck out of there after only sleeping for 6 hours. That whole trip was fucked.
>>
File: protono.png (131KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
protono.png
131KB, 500x518px
never told this one before

>seven years old
>camping down a caravan park in Devon (UK)
>be with brother, two cousins and two mates
>around 11 o'clock at night
>late september, so it's pitch black outside
>parents are in a different caravan to us in another field
>we're all playing pokemon and watching telly, just pissing around
>sat closest to window, blinds are drawn
>see a shadow quickly shift across it
>assume it was just my cousin as she left bathroom
>mate 1 says "hey, wanna go outside and hunt ghosts"
>we were all under 12, so we did it like the little gorms we were
>be first to exit the caravan
>feel something

you ever get those gut feelings where you're about to enter a really bad area or you're alone in the dark and your brain just tells you to nope the fuck out of there? I pretty much felt that but greatly increased

>tell everyone that we shouldnt go outside
>they all ask why not
>since they wouldnt believe me otherwise, just tell them I'm too scared
>"haha alright then anon, we'll go back inside"
>linger at the doorway for a bit
>look at the street lights
>all but the one closest to our caravan shut off
>hear thumps on the grass around me
>run back inside like motherfucking sonic
>shut the door
>lock it quickly
>go join my mates again
>still feel creeped out
>something starts hitting against the awning (these are like big tents that attach to the caravan as a sort of porch or secondary room)
>hitting it from all sides
>we're all scared now, despite being in the caravan
>hear the zip from the door start to get pulled
>something's brushing against the walls of the awning door, coming in
>hear parents laughing from down the street, obviously all drunk
>hear whatever it was scrambling out of the awning, leaving the door unsealed
>parents get in
>"hey guys- hey, why the bloody hell is the awning open?"
>cousins say we went outside to go to the communal toilets (there was only one in the caravan, and you couldn't shit in it)
>go back home next day
>>
File: tmp_13914-7920-753403571.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13914-7920-753403571.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>17669129

>Samson
>Sam

Need help finding Micheal, Samuel?
>>
File: 1425621931070.png (328KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1425621931070.png
328KB, 500x483px
>>17669287
>>17669297
>>17669393
>>17669451
>>17669550
>>17669772
>>17669832

finally finished dinner, shit was so cash, got to relive this experience by chasing down my neighbors girlfriend Beluga of Hambeast, what an adventure 10/10 bucketlistit.
Total elapsed time: 13 hours, 17 minutes. Chase: 30 seconds. Feast: 13 hours, 16 minutes
I'll have leftovers for the rest of my life...... where were we?

>"FUCK!!"
>buddy bolts
>incapacitated by coughing, try running maybe 15 ft, just too fucking incapacitated/high/w/e
>stop, still coughing
>stop coughing
>am still, all is still
>see my buddy like 200 ft down towards the bend in the powerline access road, hands on legs, panting, looking at me
>i look back to the brushline
>silence

RIOTE after an eternity waiting and praying, now you know how i felt..... sadly, back to reality bitches

>longest millisecond of my life
>then
>I can finally attach a name of a sound to a
>FACE
>ohmytittyfuckingchrist
>oh
>my
>Dog
>THE
>EYES!
>....which i can't see
>no figure, actually
>just a silhouette
>something, silhouetted not in outline, nor form, but in where it is not
>movement at the edge of the tree-line, perpendicular to me, felt like a lot less than 10, 15 ft
>The Rustling, manifest at last, as movement of the myriad plant, ferns, small trees....
>.......as just that, BUT
>this is no ordinary compsognathus as originally suspected
>the shake-silhouette
>MUCH larger than i thought
>brush, swaying up to eye level
>I've seen this before
>velociraptor?
>must have spotted me, spotting it
>The Predator freezes
>there's no other possible explanation, whatever this is, it was........ stalking me
>hunting me
>time, too, finally stops
>is this a dream?
>Was Samantha really abducted?

Find out next time on the FUCK-files
i'll be back as soon as i finish my next HAMscapade
Better chops this time, should be a lot sooner
>>
File: hate_it.jpg (114KB, 559x689px) Image search: [Google]
hate_it.jpg
114KB, 559x689px
p.4 innawoods of houston

and seriously ye, stay the fuck out of 'em down here, they're unbelievably miserable. Every square inch up to your tits is occupied by something fighting something. A buddy of mine did surveying for awhile, and it'd take him an entire day to hack his way through 100m of this shit. How something so big could be hiding, moving softly, let alone as quickly as it was, just makes no fucking sense.
anyway
>time, too, finally stop

and here we are...

>breathing stops, heart does too
>my stomach drops 3 feet, and my mind follows
>feet
>move
>fucking
>fuck
>Forrest
>run
>Forrest
>RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

I ran like I'd never run before, and I mean that literally and not as an idiom

>disheveled, heart definitely arrythmatic, high as balls, I moved like the first time you ride a bike, wobbly, awkward, your energy and self going side to side, like a top, but i manage to get it together
>finally open up the legs and BOOK IT
>homing beacon: Hayden; activated.
>I'm running at him like a hambeast chasing pizza
>no look back
>no want see
>no CAN see, for all i know
>a Predator, IRL
>didn't know they existed
>top of the food chain, they said!
>thisisbullshit.wtf

If it was actually Predator, at least I'd have had something to go on like just fucking screaming like arnold and hope the fucker took a Moment for his comrade

>but noooooo
>I'm clueless
>my back to god knows what
>I'm fucked m8
>my ears are in my legs too, no idea what's behind me
>must be right next to my heart cuz that's all i can hear
>closing in on my bro, start yelling "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK C'MON DUDE FUCK RUN FUCK FUCK FUCK RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN"
>thomasthatrain, except my steam is an unending stream of FUCKS

I half wish I'd looked back, and all things considered I probably should have, at least then I've have better bearings and the miserable shit to follow could've been prevented. I'll keep typing.
>>
File: bender neat.jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
bender neat.jpg
28KB, 500x491px
>>17670743
>>17670683

I'ma revise my statement: I'll keep going, but only if you spooks want me too, The finals are sta-roooooooooooooooooooooooooong with this one. Also, roll the day of the month i was born on, and I'll cough up the geo coordinates of where you can find this shit, it's fucking narnia at night.
>>
>>17669661
>>17669663
Sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17670791
Fookin' continue ya cunt
>>
>wake up at around 3am from helicopter
>sounds unusually close but whatever, live next to airport
>keep trying to sleep
>after 10 minutes or so sound keeps going
>finally climb out of bed and check out window
>As soon as I look, the sound stops
>there's two rows of 5 lights in the sky, perpindicular to each other
>Completely shocked and amazed
>stare intently for a few minutes
>lights fade out slowly, all in unison
>wtf.jpg
>nope didn't happen, didn't happen
>lay back down and try to sleep
>get the strangest feeling that someone is listening to my thoughts, probably just paranoia
>>
>>17670791
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: thats bullshit but i believe it.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
thats bullshit but i believe it.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>17670808
>>17669661
>>17669663

agreed, it's a fascinating phenomena. neuroendocrine specialist (whooptidoo right i know, but it continuees to blow my mind how it's the mind and it's reach into the physical that just bkeeps blowing my mind everyday guyz, looking into it is 11/10)

people often forget that sleep paralysis is far morethan just physical incapacitation, your mind largely has a 'switch' between waking and sleeping//'waking'/dreaming..... you [and I don't want to discount the half of you that just can't help but FEEL it was something more. The idea of being visited by aliens? some non-physical (ergo, aha, "SUPERnatural")..... has got to be THE end-all, be-all goal (The Dream eyyyyyy). I ruh-eally hope it was extraterrestrials m8] could very-much quite possibly have been looking down the side of you that was half in the world, and then had the subconscious/dreaming side manifest what we all SO want to be there (what we, aha, hope and -DREAM- is there.

The whole manifesting subconscious desires and whatnot.
>>
>>17670791
Rolling for them coordinates. That's close enough for me to drive and take a weekend trip to
>>
File: 1449708930772.jpg (25KB, 319x443px) Image search: [Google]
1449708930772.jpg
25KB, 319x443px
>>17669550
>>17669451
>>17670834
>>17669393
>>17669832
>>17670897
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa suspense sucks right?

>>17669287
>>17669297
>>17670683
>>17670743

anyway back so by way of map, here's the structure of the area i'm talking about, all dense woods with the exception of these structures
IIII train tracks
2. the dirt access road
_____

_____
3. towers of power: "

scale: c -> e1 =roughly 200 ft

'the legend thus far' kek:
a: The Rustling
b: where we were when train stops
c: time stops
d:...?
e1,2:.....!

....last, I'd run after hayden from c toward e1, and we were now running up the access road towards d
----------------------------------------------------------------

\
\
\
" \
\d
\
\ " \
\ \
\ \
\ " \
\ \
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
\ " \
e2\ \e1______c_______b____________________________a___
\
\ " " " " " " " "
\____________________________________________________

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

>hayden: FUUUUUUUUUCK
>myself: FUUUUUUUUUCK
Hayden: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>myself:FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

>cantstopwontstop
>run around bend
>must
>keep
>going

two, three minutes of running as fast as I fucking could. Hayden was decently faster than I

>finally get a good ways down
>hayden slows to a slow canter, and finally stops at d
>i'm there shortly thereafter
>holy fucking nippleclamps
>we're panting, looking at each other, eyes wide, catching our breath
>at least we were finally safe
>finally
>breath catches up to me
>it's about time
>pull out a cigarette for me, toss the pack to my bro
>the light
>burns, bright
>inhale
>exhale
>thankyouforsmoking.exe

and we all know how it goes.....i just gotta have, another cigarette.
As in, right this fucking second bwahahahaha

For now.............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1p7s5eu90Y
>>
File: innawoods_map.png (9KB, 831x397px) Image search: [Google]
innawoods_map.png
9KB, 831x397px
>>17671066
FUARK shoulda known better, sorry

here's a screencap
spent way too fuckin long on that map too god damnit
>>
File: j6afuarfwneufqysexh2.gif (1MB, 636x344px) Image search: [Google]
j6afuarfwneufqysexh2.gif
1MB, 636x344px
>>17670791
Please go on and never stop.
>>
>>17669076
Mojo jojo??
>>
File: 1423367241755.jpg (192KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1423367241755.jpg
192KB, 500x496px
I've posted this before on /b/ but no one seemed to think it was spooky enough. It thoroughly fucked me to be honest.

>be 19 still living at parents because of college
>they go out for a week vacation because it's their anniversary
>I have the whole house to myself, finally can jerk in peace
>my dad has awful PTSD from 26+ years as a cop (multiple shootouts, chases, suicides, etc)
>it's so bad sometimes he sleeps in the room across from mine so he doesn't bother my mom with his screaming and yelling
>they are gone on vacation and I go to bed at my regular 3:30ish time
>sleep with my door closed always because I don't want to be bothered by my dad either
>about 4:15 one morning I hear blood curdling screams, they wake me up. Sounds like someone is being murdered in room across from mine
>Screaming, wailing and the like continue until I finally yell,"DAD WAKE UP!" as I wasn't in the mood to shake him awake like I usually do.
>go back to bed like nothing happened, per my usual routine
>wake up next morning to a call from my parents telling me how their trip is going, boring stuff.
>hang up and realize that my dad is 1200 miles away
>where the fuck did those screams come from??
>stay at my friends until they come back

Fuck me.
>>
>>17670854
Fuck, something similar happened to me before and I got the same feeling of someone listening to my mind. I began to think of something like a barrier so maybe if something actually was listening, they would get nothing.
>>
>>17671111

brilliant quads there my good sir
>>
>>17671133
>like a barrier
Like tinfoil?
>>
>>17669412
We can do that. No funny business.
>>
>>17669846
Something similar happened to my sister. She stopped at a pharmacy one night to pick up a prescription, and in the parking lot outside a woman came up to her and said she had a flat tire and needed help. This set off warning bells in my sister's head, so she said, "I'll go inside and get the security guard and he'll come help you." When she and the guard came out, the woman with the supposed flat was gone.

tl;dr don't be a Good Samaritan, call the cops if someone asks for help.
>>
>>17670854
I've had something like this happen to me, too. I didn't see anything, but I heard the sound of a plane flying overhead. It wasn't very loud, about average for what planes usually sounded like from my house. But the sound just kept going and going. It kept on for like five minutes before gradually fading away. It didn't sound like a helicopter, either. It was the continuous roar of a jet engine from far off. I have no idea what it could have been.
>>
>husband goes to concert with buddy
>doing my own thing with friends
>make it home before him and leave the garage light on so they'll be able to see to unlock the interior door
>lock up rest of house and head to bed
>cats running around like idiots
>business as usual
>hear a light switch click, and assume it's the neighbours
>often hear light switches click in their town house through the wall
>starting to doze off
>suddenly hear a voice in the hall
>"pusspusspuss, here puss!" followed by kissy/clicky noises I make at our cats and manic, drunken giggles
>wtf
>out of bed like a shot
>no one in the hall, cat just chilling outside the door
>check the whole town house
>no one, nothing
>maybe it was just someone walking past out back and sounded like it was in the hall
>calm down
>go back to bed
>husband gets home about thirty minutes later, puts drunk friend to bed in guest room
>ask him if he remembered to turn the garage light off and lock up
>"What're you talking about? The garage was pitch black when we got in."
>don't sleep for the rest of the fucking night
>>
>>17669287
>>17669297
DUDE
>>
File: 1459026792045.png (424KB, 519x903px) Image search: [Google]
1459026792045.png
424KB, 519x903px
>Back in high school
>Just got inside the school
>See girls from my class and a girl I've never seen before entering the school together
>Think that girl is new or something
>Comes up to me and say "hi (my name)"
>Thought other girls told her my name
>Just say hi and go since lesson was about to begin
>Notice that everyone talks to this girl like they knew her for a long time
>Eventualy ask my friend about it
>He says she was here for years already
>I'm pretty sure I would notice her at least once since it was third year already
>Never bring it up or talk about it again beacuse it would be akward as fuck
I'm still eondering what happend.
>>
>>17671066
Fucking giant lady bugs, man. Gotta be careful.
>>
I was a real estate agent years ago. I did it for about 3 years. One day while I was leaving a local coffee shop to enter my business vehicle, an older woman approached me. She told me she had her heart set on a house that was for sale but didn't have a real estate agent yet. She didn't know how to go about it, so I decided to persuade her into signing on with me an checking this house out. Weird thing is she said she didn't have a phone and that she lived in a small apartment in her kids home. I kept asking how I could contact her and she said she would be in contact with me. Later that day I contacted the real estate agent that was selling the house in question. I had to set up the visitation on a last minute basis due to the lady's nature of doing things out of the blue.

A week passes by and again, the old lady catche's me heading to my car. She approached smiling and uppity. She asked if we could go and I obliged her. We got to the house and parked. It wasn't terribly large or modern. It was a bungalow style from the 50's. We approached the door and I walked up the stoop to gain the key from the combination key compartment hanging off the door. I stick the key in the hole turn and open the door. I walk to in and push the door open and say come on in. I turn and the old lady isnt there anymore. I kind of stand there bewildered in a mental pause of confusion. I raise my eyebrowns and walk back off the stoop and look around the front yard. Look in my car windows. I walk up to the sidewalk and look down the street. Where the hell did she go? I look at the house with the door wide open and see a small black cat sitting in the hall way. Its tail is slowling swaying from left to right almost as if it is content or in a playful mood. I approach slowly and step one foot in to grab the handle and shut the door. I lock it and walk back to my car.

Dont know ehat to make of it...but ive had other weird things happen in that business.
>>
File: touch my dick old creep.jpg (23KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
touch my dick old creep.jpg
23KB, 348x348px
>Be me, 7 or 8, maybe even younger
>Visiting my great aunt and uncle in Texas
>After a day of looking at grunkle's old army stuff, it gets pretty late and we get really hungry
>Mom asks if we want to get some pizza
>Hells yeah, so we go to pizza hut
>It was just my mom, grunkle, older sis, older cousin and me at the restaurant
>We kids sit in a table next to the door and after a while my sis tells out cousin that she's scared of the man ouside
>Since we're both boys we take a peek outside and see this massive ghostly white guy just standing outside
>Start to cry because of that guy
>Cousin tells grunkle and he gets out, mad as fuck
>Even inside the restaurant I could hear my 78 year old grunkle yell soooooo many curse words at the guy
>Dude doesn't even flinch and says something, I can't understand what he says
>Grunkle punches him in the face and starts to beat the shit out of him
>"CALL THE FUCKING COPS!" he yells
>An employee calls and they get there in no time
>Meanwhile, grunkle keeps punching the creepy guy and I'm scared shitless
>The cops take the guy and scold grunkle for beating the shit outta that guy
>We get our pizza and go back home
>Whenever I asked mom or grauntit, they changed the subject or just ignored me

When I turned 18, grunkle called me to wish me a happy birthday, and I asked him about that day, he told me that son of a bitch wanted to "buy" my sister and cousin

>"I wanted to kill him so fucking bad but y'all were watching" he said
>He still punched the living shit out of him
>Don't mess with Grunkle Babby (As grauntie called him)
>>
File: What the hell.jpg (37KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
What the hell.jpg
37KB, 447x447px
>>17668930
>I live in Georgia
>mfw
>>
File: sheeeeeeeit.jpg (116KB, 998x748px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeeeeit.jpg
116KB, 998x748px
>>17671053
bwahahah there is not a single pair of numbers in there that at all incorporate into my entire birthday lolololololol

anyway, finished muh cigarette/all 39.5 of 'em
>>17671066
>>17671108
>>17671496
back to innafuckingarmpitwoodsofhouston
p1.>>17669287
p2.>>17669297
p3.>>17670683
p4.>>17670743
p5.>>17671066

this one's short just in the interest of bump.....heeeeeeeeeeere we go!

>finish cigarette
>fuck it, power through it
>light another, hayden too
>night still cool, crisp, a fitting end to a night of chills

sadly joking

>we're standing, facing each other parallel down the access road
>i'm facing back down the road, hayden facing up it
>can't look at the stars sadly (astigmatisc, objects at a distance misalign so you get the whole half shadow on the right, half shadow on the left, and thinner, mildly blurred object in the middle, and it starts fuark'n 40-odd feet up, can hardly even see the actual lines on the power towers) but it's still chill enough compared to before
>laughing, joking about The Rustling
>definitely some sort of ambulatory salmon
>stupid fuckin' fish out of water
>irony

>can't believe how far we are from the bend in the road
>kenyans would be proud
>we had some wind and maybe some chocolate rain down the back of my pants, so the smoke is blowing into the treeline back towards where we heard the train and whatnot, where it originated
>everything's moving
>nice to have more than a single sound
>white noise
>2! don't see it, it sucked, as in: shoulda had nick cage in it
>soaking up the scenery, and this stood out most down at e1/e2:
https://youtu.be/qVuL5Mtxkx8
>>
File: 1458185215529.gif (3MB, 307x173px) Image search: [Google]
1458185215529.gif
3MB, 307x173px
>>17668515
>Be me
>be 11 or 12
>innawoods
>hear a shout and see what i thought was one of the neighbor kids duck behind a big tree stump
>say " I saw you Laura"
>no response
>mildly spooped
>investigate stump
>stand there perplexed for a moment
>feel immediate primal terror as soon as i realize what just happened

The next day at school I asked her if she had been in the woods the previous day. She hadn't.
>>
>>17671122
That's pretty fucking terrifying breh
>>
>>17668996
How is he suppose to tell you from any other shitposter?
>>
>>17671122
Goddamn. That sounds scary as fuck. Is your dad ok though? I don't know Ig getting PTSD from being a cop happens often, but he must've seen some shit. Any stories from your dad?
>>
>>17671508
Dude I see a new person at my school everyday.
>>
File: 1424752675500.gif (3MB, 430x330px) Image search: [Google]
1424752675500.gif
3MB, 430x330px
>>17672071
p.7
h-townwoody
p7.
remember
>i'm blind
>I can't see that far, no way in hell
>a tall,
>indistinct,
>slender figure?...makes no seonse
>still high as balls
>mind filling in the gaps
>.....at a consistent pace across the entire 30 ft of the access road into the brush on the other side
>no
>no I'd seen something
>The Rustling was real
>and then it was gone
>back into the bush
>and
>I
>am
>fucking
>frozen

>hayden finally breaks it
>"dude"
>I..
>"I......."
>hundred yard stare
>hayden follows it
>turns around
>stares
>stands
>all is still
>he sees without seeing it
>only the wind speaks

>the truth is now inescapable
>so poorly understood, and yet utterly undeniable
>no sense running from it
>so...............we don't, too freaked
>start backing up, and walking the other way
>justkeepswimmingm8
>we walk and walk and wlak and walk
>I talk and talk and talk and talk
>the shaking silhouette
>the shakey silhouette
>how it must be my vision
>a coyote
>a ravioli
>swamp gas
>never felt like this before
>not sure what to make of it all
>hayden doesn't either, he's just silent
>never been this far down the road before
>>
>>17672071
Stop writing like a spasmodic little autist and just tell the fucking story normally. Either that or quit shitting up the thread with this.
>>
>>17672575
just type the story into an actual paragraph at this point instead of trying to make an ebin greentext collab you fucking autist
>>
>>17672575
A ravioli. lol
>>
thank god the RP guy gave up.

/x/ so wants to believe
>>
>>17669749

>me and buddy are awake watching the tree covered hills and the valley at night

Fag
>>
File: 1461859213530.jpg (25KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1461859213530.jpg
25KB, 275x275px
>>17672575
Ur either brett or brice but since u narrate like an autistic baboon imma put my monies on brett u cocksucking attention whore
>>
Not really into greentexting, so I will just write it out. When I was 14-17 years old I used to get nightmares, sleep paralysis. Every single time this would happen, I would be half asleep and start hearing a buzzing in my ears which would immediately put me into terror because I knew she was coming. My bedroom was situated in the basement, and I could see the stairs from my bed. So after the buzzing, a woman would come down the stairs but she wouldn't move like she was stepping down them, she would somewhat glide down slowly. She had long black hair, and wore a white nightgown type thing and I don't even want to explain how her face looked because I never looked directly at it. At this point, I would be terrified and she would come closer and closer to me, gliding, than she would just stand behind me and I could feel her looking at me, I always felt as though she was angry and evil. If I couldn't wake myself up, I would feel her cold breath on my neck as she inched closer and closer to me. I moved out, and this stopped happening. Recently, me and my partner had moved in with my father. I am 25 years old now, but in the first week of being there, my partner would be in distress- having nightmares. He wouldn't talk to me about it, he would just say he had a bad dream and go back to sleep.
>>
>>17674361
We sleep in a different room in the basement, but one day he said he wanted to tell me about what hes been dreaming about. I never told him a thing about what would happen to me before, I have a hard time believing that anything paranormal is real, I don't even believe in god. But he went on to say that in his dreams, he would hear buzzing first, than he said he would see a silhouette coming down the stairs, like a shadow cause we can't see the stairs too good from where we sleep. Anyways, he would see her at the bottom of the stairs but said when he heard that buzzing he would start trying to make noises and wake himself up. I woke him up countless times because he would start making noises, like he was struggling and I would be up later than him so I always brought him out of it. But he said two times, he would see her.. He explained how she looked to a T- only to say that her face was pale and shrunken in. Than he said on both of these occasions she wouldn't be fixated on him. I layed at the edge of the bed and him by the wall, but he said that she would "float" into the room, and have a look of hate and anger- fixated on me. Glaring at me, he said if looks could kill I wouldn't have woken up. He said that she would get close enough that he could see my hair move as she breathed down my neck and just stared at me. This of course, terrified me. I haven't had any nightmares since I have been back. But he has, I am wondering if he could be my protector? He said he yells at her and asks her what she wants, but she doesn't do anything. She just stares at me with hate.
>>
>>17674397
That's fucking scary
>>
>>17671397
The town I love in was used to build stealth bombers. It was disquised as a tire factory. People see weird shit in the sky all the time here, I'm sure it's just some crazy experimental shit.
>>
>>17674469
I wonder why I haven't seen her, I've been back for a few months now and I have not had any night terrors... Just once but it didn't involve said woman. My dad has three cats that were born here, and he lived alone for many years so these cats don't know or trust any human except for him. They are literally feral and I barely see them, when we first got back I thought it was funny that whenever I would come upstairs or be close to them they would run away like I was going to kill them. I would chase this one particular one, hes pitch black with long hair. Idk why I liked terrorizing him, I love animals but I thought it was funny that they were so wild... But one night I had a dream that the black cat crept in my room, and I couldn't move, and I could see his eyes as he got closer to me than he just attacked my arm and I couldn't do anything, I was frozen and my partner woke me up because I was crying. The cat was gnawing on my arm and I couldn't do anything. I never bothered that cat again.
>>
File: 1453350520218.gif (318KB, 506x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453350520218.gif
318KB, 506x415px
>>17671836
>he told me that son of a bitch wanted to "buy" my sister and cousin
The real monsters are ones we see everyday
>>
>>17671122
I have a pretty similar story.

>live with sister in a small apartment with two bedrooms, mine right next to hers.

>One night I ask her what she will eat for dinner while I'm in my computer.

>She asks me to heat nuggets.

>While I'm doing the nuggets I realize she is travelling.

>Run to her room, turn on the lights, look under the bed and all that shit.

>Got terrified and couldn't even sleep the whole night.
>>
>>17669447
Dude, I currently live in Mississippi, and everyone I've talked to agrees Waffle House is shitty. Its only merit is being open when you're drunk as fuck early in the morning.
>>
i have a active thread open about this so ill just copy and paste what happened in here

>about a month ago my mother frantically called me over to her room because she heard something like the mix of dry gurgling and the grunge,i just brushed it off and said she must have just imagined it because she was half asleep.

>may 8th i was siting on the cough next to my cat and i hear a sound that is like the grunge for about 2 seconds, i simply brush it off as my cat having a weird tummy sound

>yesterday the exact same thing happens and i respond the exact same way

>today a few hrs ago i'm in the bathroom changing and i hear the mix of gurgling and the grunge again,i knew my cat was in the kitchen before closing the room so i know my cat is not in the bathroom with me,i quickly get dressed check the room for my cat or if anybody is in there,nothing at all and i leave the room to see my cat is in the kitchen still asleep so it could not have been him

>VERY scared and shaken i go to my mother and tell her what just happened she jokes that i'm being haunted and we both laugh it off,5 SECONDS LATER AND NOBODY BUT HER AND I ARE IN THE ROOM NOT EVEN MY CAT AND WE BOTH HEAR THE EXACT SAME SOUND AGAIN BEHIND ME,i quickly turn on the lights and look all around the bed and outside her room,nothing,after making sure the house is safe i come back to talk to her about it and she tells me that the same sound she heard a month ago.
>>
File: ntiejt0Lc91sc3dok.jpg (19KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
ntiejt0Lc91sc3dok.jpg
19KB, 500x374px
>>17671836
>Grunkle Babby
>>
>>17675742
It's called the fucking grudge you idiot
>>
>>17675755
but i dont want the grudge after me
>>
>>17674967
This actually kind of spooked me 'cause I live alone with my sister too, with adjacent bedrooms. Her TV turns on while she is working at Starbucks and I often find her door open when she is staying with family/friends when I know for a fact she keeps the door shut. We both do, in fact we like to keep all doors and windows shut.
>>
>>17675809
Also, she keeps the volume on her TV set to 25, which is a bit loud for me. I hear it clearly through the wall when she's watching her shitty Vampire shows. However, when the TV turns on while she's not home, I always find the volume at 39 (Max: 40)before I turn it off.
>>
>>17675824
And it never starts while I'm thinking about it, only when I'm a million miles away in thought. When I enter her room I feel like someone is watching me (I used to think she had a hidden Webcam or something but I didn't snoop) and more recently like someone was reading my mind.
>>
>>17668515
Wait

Op is girl?

Spooooky. I didn't know girls could read or write.
>>
>>17668996
>[or my son]
>...or else
>>
File: 1462309507349.jpg (352KB, 806x547px) Image search: [Google]
1462309507349.jpg
352KB, 806x547px
>>17674893
>>
File: 1461806327822.gif (2MB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
1461806327822.gif
2MB, 504x279px
>>17669129
>have a skillset that allows me to quickly and easily debunk some of the nonsense on here,
on this role playing board? retard
>>
>>17668515
>be me
>be famous magician
>travelling in Egypt to see pyramids and gaze on spectacular wonders of seemingly lost ancient civilization
>hire local guide to take me to all the sights
>go by camel because wtf?
>damnthesphinxisspookyinperson.jpg
>kinda looks like that guide I hired....
>oh well, gonna rest up for tomorrow
>lots more spooks in Egypt to see.
>too bad i'm not allowed to go digging around
>would love to see what's buried here
>would start with that temple in front of the sphinx
>learned later temple has some hidden shafts that tourists don't know about
>that night tour guide shows up
>asks me if I want to join him on late night climb to the top of great pyramid, where tourists aren't allowed to go
>fuck yeah, let me get my coat and gloves!
>slip outside and sneak through the shanty town
>make our way across giza plateau
>climb the great fucking pyramid of giza
>watch my guide abdul duke it out with his friend
>apparently some old egyptian custom
>it was a good fight
>gentlemanly, even.
>ended with abdul the victor
>both fighters shake hands
>have a few beers on the pyramid
>fuckyeah.png
>feeling tipsy
>abdul says "so you're some famous magic man, eh?"
>name's houdini. *bows
>"hope you don't mind a little test"
>oh shit, I didn't realize until now, there's like twenty people up here
>i'mfucked.gif
>first they tie my ankles and wrists to the back of my head
>blindfold me
>carry me I don't know how far
>throw me on the sand
>push me into a hole
>hole is kind of angled at first
>kind of sliding down, painfully
>i'mwearingasuit.jpg
>keep sliding, feeling a little claustrophobic, but I've endured worse
>just want to stretch my legs
>slopes harder sliding faster
>still sliding, starting to get spooked
>fuckingdeepasspit.bmp
>suddenly not sliding
>swinging through bigass cavern, falling rapidly
>not sure if I passed out before or after I hit the ground

It's not plagiarism if it's public domain, a true story, and greentext.
>>
>>17676076
ha-fucking-larious.

do yourself a favour, go back to /b/
>>
>>17675742
hey I was in that bread I think. Didn't you record the sound and put it on soundcloud?
>>
>>17676354
>ouchthatfuckinghurt.png
>squirm a little trying to untie myself
>rope goes slack
>starts to pile up around me
>holy shit it's long
>start suffocating
>pass out again
>what the hell, rope's gone
>oh well
>untie myself
>no problem
>i'm fucking Houdini
>pitch dark in this cavern
>smells like shit
>winds moving a little bit
>follow it to it's source, a big ass hole in the wall, thinking "escape!"
>nothingfreshabouttheair.png
>gotta get away before I pass out again
>fall down some stairs
>outcoldagain.jpg
>wake up, hear some shit deep in the cave
>sounds like music
>spookiesteasternsnakecharmersoundingmusicyou'veeverheard.wav
>in orchestra
>and they all took marching band
>coming my way
>holy shit
>hide behind enormous underground column discovered by touch
>wait it out
>sounds are getting closer
>hear hooves and what sounds like talons scratching along the sandy stone floor in time with the music and marching
>sounds wrong, makes me want to puke
>getting so close now I can see the light of their torches
>shadows on the wall show men in bird, alligator, even hippopotamus masks.
>at least they could've been masked
>except the one with no head
>or the ones whose bodies were hippopotami with human hands and god knows what for heads because I immediately looked away
>think "i have to be dreaming"
>can't wake up
>oh well, gotta do sometjing
>run for it
>in the light I spot the stairs I fell down earlier
>they lead above the smelly hole everyone's shambling towards in time with that grotesque music, making some kind of twisted parade of occultist nightmares
>the cave is so vast I can make it past them if I crawl low
>make my way up the stairs unseen
>stand up at the top feeling like I just pulled another me
>should just turn and run for it
>sneak a peak back at the mob
>standing right in front
>my tour guide abdul
>i'll get you for this, abdul. *fist to the sky*
>holyshitwhatsthat.jpg
>>
>be 12
>Recently moving to new house
>Always had a bad feeling about the new place
>have some friends over for work, it was around 7pm and dark as fuck
>Dog goes batshit crazy and goes to attack the shadows
>nope.rar
>cries and runs back towards us
>I live in a non-snake area
>no opossums, either

I know it doesn't sound scary, but I may have peed a little

I was 12, it scared me
>>
>>17676416
>I see that abdul and all his friends are holding out about $3.50 toward the hole of incredible smell...
>wait this isnt south park
>they were holding handfulls of rotting flesh and organs
>out of the hole slid an enormous writhing yellow creature with five "faces," swarming with tentacles
>the way it moves is odd
>it doesn't walk, or even slither
>it's almost like a
>oh shit
>fucking book up stairs and inclines and fucking scramble up the chimney like santa claus
>that's just the thing's paw

Sorry had to finish. I could never tell this story better than hp lovecraaft did, but I thought some green text would make it hilarious if not awesome.
>>
>>17676428
Well you were wrong.
>>
>>17669407
it makes sense but it's more colloquial than formal

it's like saying "north of ten thousand dollars"

the quantitative properties of money exist in no dimension, but we know that north generally correlates to up, or upwards
>>
Mines not great but probably the one time I've been spooked the hell out
>Be me, 20
>About middle of January, if memory serves correctly
>two buddys and I (brad and nick we'll call them) decide to go up to the peak off a mountain one night to see some snow
>We live in southern California, snow is actually an experience for us
>Literally no one on the road driving up the whole mountain, just darkness and woods
>We finally get to the peak at about midnight (about 10,000 feet)
>No lights, houses, anything
>Just the moonlight reflecting off of a snowy field
>We play around, throw snowballs and stuff at each other, yell stupid shit, look up at sky (Stars were beautiful, had a clear view of the milky way)
>About 1:30 am
>decide to head back after walking around in some snowy woods
>As we are walking I hear some footsteps behind us
>Brad and I pause for a sec, he heard it too
>Nick stops after a couple steps
>"Did you guys hear that?"
>We try to listen to see if we hear it again
>Hear the crunching steps in the snow
>They sound way too big to be some little animal
>We look around
>Dont see anything
>Hear the steps again
>The steps are getting closer
>We sprint straight back to the car, nope our entire way down the mountain

To this day I still dont know what that was. The steps that were crunching in the snow sounded way to big to be an animal, there was literally no one else around us, and all three of us heard it. Again, not the best story but it sure spooked me out.
>>
>>17671455
Mine isn't nearly as spooky as that, but I've heard those "kissy/clicky noises" before too.

>around 6am on my 18th birthday
>only person in the house awake
>standing against the counter in the kitchen
>having a glass of chocolate milk and browsing on my phone
>completely silent
>suddenly hear those kissy/clicky noises coming from a hallway off the kitchen that leads to a backroom with a small bathroom and the backdoor
>it was quick, maybe 2 seconds of it
>sounded EXACTLY like a person making clicky noises with their tongue, trying to call a cat
>freeze for a minute or so
>I know I'm the only one awake in the house
>no bedrooms near that backroom
>check back there to be sure
>empty, nobody there, backdoor shut and locked from inside
>spend the rest of the morning in my room

I've never had anything like that happen before or since.
>>
>>17676764
Don't suppose you live somewhere that has geckos? They make that kind of noise.
>>
>>17671508
You prolly just never really noticed her. Some people just don't have a presence, I know there was a girl back at my class that I only remembered existed like once every three months. Hell, I can't even remember how she looked or what her name was.
>>
>>17671122
hey man you should have asked your dad if he had freaked out that night before
could have been a psychic thing, you feeling/experiencing echoes of his distant screaming?
>>
>>17674361
>>17674397
>partner
You better own a law firm or be a federal field agent.
>>
>>17678217
He's a gay federal agent and his partner works at a law firm.
>>
>>17674238
>I'm getting shills down my spine
Oy vey
>>
>>17676373
>favour
Fucking britbongs getting mad over nothing
>>
>>17674514
Cat abuse aside, Kek, I do want you to know that you're not alone. I get sleep paralysis once every week or so. The buzzing only comes with incredibly strong bouts of it. The buzzing also lets me know that something else is present. If I get paralysis with no buzz, it's normally mild and easy to get out of. Paralysis with the buzz though, and I'm terrified. It's harder to break, AND there's usually someone watching me. Tbqh get some holy water, douse your fists, and come up swinging
>>
>>17675670
Louisiana fag here. It's the same where I'm at. Waffle House is only good when you're too fucked up to care
>>
>>17675838
That's fucking spooky. Does she know about it too??
>>
>>17676655

>has never seen snow
>can immediatly tell the size of the thing walking

Nice one
>>
>>17669655
would literally shit myself if I saw that

by the way what's a tweaker
>>
File: 1459742964999.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459742964999.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>17668868
>>17669022
>a couple of years ago
>2008
>>
>>17668868
Sique gondola meitto
>>
>>17669655
Kek

>>17678411
Tweakers are heavy drug users. Known for twitchy unusual behavior and are typically meth addicts
>>
File: 1462301607767.jpg (100KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462301607767.jpg
100KB, 797x720px
>>17672085
What anime is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1280x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1280x596px
>>17678493
>>
>>17668515
>Be me
Hello, Reddit.
>>
>>17678611
Please :DDDD
>>
I lived in Nebraska for a while about 6 years ago and it was the 4th of July. For anyone who knows, Nebraska is mostly rural backwoods and corn fields with a big sky and you can really see the stars in a way you can only see in the country, but anyway we were drinking a few beers and smoking some weed with my cousins buddies and they all took off one by one til it was just him and I sitting in his cab smoking weed, feeling good on a dirt road it literal no where, and its around 2 AM so all the fire works are done. It's a clear night, no clouds, no nothing, just silence. Suddenly there was like a strip of lightening out of no where. That was weird enough, but nbd. Then I noticed something strange, an oddly colored star moving in a sort of zig zag pattern. It's quiet af at first but the light starts getting bigger and we hear this buzzing sound, al most like a hive of bees. Then this dim red light begins to kinda scan the ground in a field of corn near us, it hits his truck and almost instantly the weird star goes off into the fray of the stars. This event all takes place over a 10 minute period of time, s it's long enough for both of us to notice it but we don't say anything about it, we drive away and get home and we are both sitting in the parking lot and he turns to me and says "am I going crazy?" I tld him "no I saw that thing too." and we get out of his truck and theres that sound again, but no weird star anywhere. When we get into the house I look into his back yard and on the ground there is a red light scanning the area. By the time I get outside to get a closer look it is moving at an alarming rate back into the corn field.

What do you think they were looking for?
>>
>>17668515
B-but I am a man!
>>
>>17678738
"Not anymore."
>>
>>17677024
nah, in the northern US
>>
>be 14 in shitty post soviet eastern european country of Bulgaria
>be visiting grandparents bc actually from Florida
>shitter of a kid, always with locals running around trying to piss off old people
>homes on a certain street are built into storefronts kind of, like the rooms are on the sides and the store is in the middle. weird communist shit.
>see open window, call soviet fuckboys to my side
>catch guy watching porn on his computer (this was early 2010's ish)
>old guy
>throw a rock into his room, cackle
>guy starts screaming
>says he is going to drown me (says my name, 0 fucking clue how he knows me) in his well (he had a well!)
>he comes outside and starts chasing us
>we throw random shit at him and run home because we're scared assholes

so i get home..

>hear knock on door at like 4am
>it's the fucking guy
>toting big ass ak47
>call my grandpa (huge ass guy, former russian military)
>notice this old guy has one of those funny stereotypical russian winter military fur hats on
>grandpa gets up, grabs gun, opens door, has polite convo
>face gets really pale in the porch light, shuts door behind him, is apparently profusely apologizing to the guy
>turns out he is some fucking former KGB type spook
>beats my ass, sends me to bed

>wake up 5am to sound of shattered glass
>single rock that I threw into the guy's bedroom is now on my bedroom floor and my window is BUSTED.

>go downstairs, cat is laying dead on porch steps

>take flight to florida
>>
>>17672606 My thoughts exactly! I fucking hate people who write like this. I also hate people who keep asking if they should 'cont?' either post the story or don't.
>>
>>17678330
Well if I'm also out she also sometimes sees it if she gets home first.
>>
>>17678928
Bulgaria stronk!
>>
>>17678390
>Implying it was my first time in the snow
>Implying you need to be around snow your whole life to have an idea what a human foot walking in the snow sounds like

I think an hour is more than enough time to hear what walking in the snow sounds like you retard.
>>
>>17678639
you must be new here....man it really is looking summer in here..
>>
>>17678738
OP here....I just spat coffee out my nose when I read that...thank you!
>>
>>17674397
>>17674361
fuck. that.
>>
>>17678928
nope
>>
>>17668954
Roswell
>>
Mine isn't too scary unless you put yourself in the situation, but at least it's real.

>home alone watching tv
>I keep a box full of coins under my bed (whenever I get change I throw it in there then cash it in when its full)
>all of a sudden I hear a sound
>sounds like someone dropping a coin into a box of coins and making a loud clank noise
>remember I'm home alone
>go see where the sound is coming from
>walking to my room
>itgetslouder.jpg
>open my room door
>it stops

>few days later
>mom asks me why I was playing with my coins at midnight
>says it sounded like I was throwing them into a pile

After she told me that I cash in my coins, throw box away, and keep change in piggy bank. Shit gave me the sp00ps. That house was fucked. My dad would come home from work sometimes after midnight and said the touch lamp(turns on/off whenever you touch it) would turn itself on and off while he was watching tv and that the tv would turn itself off and back on at full volume. Needless to say we moved out.
>>
>>17668947
>Story starts with >Me a couple years ago
Yeah I'm buying it.
>>
>>17679380
Or perhaps you could have hired an electrician, you clueless cunt
>>
>>17679425
>TV turning off and then on at full volume can be fixed by an electrician
>>
>>17671339
Kek
>>
>>17671807
Can you tell about the other weird things?
>>
>>17679009
Thid
>>
>>17679425
Shill
>>
>>17679717
ary
>>
File: 1453361416717.jpg (194KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
1453361416717.jpg
194KB, 620x463px
>be me around 13 years old
>out hunting with dad on family property
>close to center of our 500 something acre land
>we live in the city, not in this area
>dad is nodding off, still pretty early
CRACK CRACK CRACK
>.22 gunfire deliberately in our direction, about 8-10 shots, slightly above our heads as to scare us
>could almost track the rounds through the air from the noise, surreal shit
it was deer season, you dont typically hunt deer with a .22
>dad goes soldier mode, throws me on the ground says dont fuckin move.
>we just layed on the ground for a good solid 45 minutes maybe an hour
>we heard nothing, no movement at all. and the source of the shots seemed really close, so logically unless whoever was shooting was a ninja, he was still out there, probably watching us.
wearing hunter orange was also mandatory in the state at the time, saw nothing, heard nothing. eventually we noped the dick out of there, my dad and uncle called some friends and they went back armed for a fight. they didnt find whoever it was and wouldnt really tell me anything until a few years later
>they found a makeshift shack/shelter
>bones and remains of animals all over like someone had been living there.
>uncle told me they burned it to the ground
>i wasnt allowed back in that area for some time
>>
>>17679380
The coin thing is weird, but the lights/tv definitely just could have had electrical issues.
>>
>>17679744
Fucking creepy. Sounds like some armed hobo didn't want you taking "his" game.
>>
also a pretty funny / strange thing happened to me a couple years ago
I was driving home from gf's house, it was pretty late on like a tuesday or something
I get to mainstreet and im approaching a stop light and some half naked chubby chick with her tits hanging out runs out from between two buildings and i almost hit her with my car,
she was screaming absolutely manically with a big crazy grin on her face like she was tripping, she didnt seem injured or anything so i just slowly went around her and drove off home
. i called the cops and reported it but that was it.
my parents gave me shit for not stopping and asking if she needed help
i wasnt about to jeopardize my safety and i called the cops anyway so i wasnt exactly worried
>>
>>17676354
Mr Lovecraft is frowning
>>
Tonight in southeastern KY we have experienced some very interesting thunderstorms. Unlike typical lightening, the sky has been flashing much like a strobe light. Hail comes in short, heavy bursts along with torrential rain. The mood was already set for spoops.

>be girlfriend chilling in livingroom with boyfriend
>he's playing games on his PC
>I'm catching up on the latest Always Sunny in Philly
>out of nowhere an ear piercing burst from somewhere in the livingroom nopes us
>search entire house for blown light bulbs, fallen glass objects, or anything else that could have made the noise
>sounded like a huge light bulb exploded, but no sign of disturbance
>I don't even
>went outside, everything seems fine
>one would think that something that loud would leave an obvious origin
>nope
>suspect weird lightening storm of shenanigans
>>
>>17669076
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_prose
>>
>>17678435
time flies by when you aren't 12 :)
>>
>>17676655
What mountain? Baldy? Big bear?
>>
>>17669614
James Carringer is alive and in prison.
>>
>>17680007
>>17669614
No wait, I was thinking of Gary Michael Hilton.
>>
>>17669655
You read super mega or just have that image saved from somewhere else?
>>
>>17671807
You locked a cat in an empty house you fucking dickhead
>>
>>17674397
That's your dead great great granny pissed off that you're a faggot
>>
>>17671122
Your father must have witnessed some fucked up shit to leave an imprint in the room , a lot of 'ghost' hauntings are just psychically released emotion/energy from an event or experience from the past on the locaion.
>>
>>17679887
We had that recently in the UK. Massive flash, then a massive boom like an earthquake and at the same time a whole load of hail.
>>
>>17680697
I'm a female! BTW
>>
>>17679121
Quite the opposite. "Be me" has always been a telltale sign of a redditor. It used to be that you started greentexts by saying "be (your age/any necessary information or context for the story)", and it's seemingly a tic of anyone from Reddit trying to replicate a greentext story.
Also, "it's looking like summer here"? Nobody still thinks "summerfags" are a thing, nobody uses that term anymore, except for /b/, since, being the newfag containment board, they can't sincerely accuse anyone else of being newfags. "Summerfag" is what they then use to belittle others about their newness.
>>
>>17678322
The buzzing is the scariest thing I have ever felt, the terror I have associated it with makes me feel like I'm about to die! I have also read about people who die in their sleep, and they can't find a cause of death. I think its called SUNDS but I believe it! Also, my partner hasn't been home since last friday and I have been getting nightmares again. But its like it can't come in my room? I could see shadow at the door but it can't come in? I have my boyfriends "bundle" his dad had made for him, as he is a medicine man! Do you think this is keeping it away?
>>
>>17681357
You're a fucking idiot, and a nigger.
End yourself immediatly
>>
>>17681724
Hello, /b/. Felt like proving me right, did you?
>>
>>17681357
nice stale pasta.
>>
>>17681764
Not even pasta. Seriously, the term "summerfag" hasn't been used by anyone in real boards ever since it was revealed that the boards don't get a significant increase in users during the summer, years ago.
>>
Mine isn't too crazy but it is pretty weird. I've told it a couple times a while back.

>Be me
>Need to stay in shape so I always go jogging with some friends
>This evening we were going to try a new route along a river back in South Carolina
>Start out the jog during the evening, a beautiful sunset bleeds across the sky with a nice breeze...perfect scenic shit
>I have two other friends, one is faster and one is slower, and within 15 min we're about half a mile apart with me in the middle
>Twilight hits, and the sky goes purple and finally black
>I'm alone amongst the twinkling diamond sky and reeds swaying in the breeze, just jogging
>As I continue, I see a light in the distance that is constantly flickering
>I get closer, and the light gets bigger
>I conclude that it must be some kind of bonfire or something, and the flickering of the light must be things getting in and out of the way of my sight of the fire
>As I get even closer, though, the light dims out and I cannot see it anymore
Ok must be campers right?
>Get to about where the fire was and I can immediately smell something I can only explain as burning coins, or metal, if that makes any sense
>Curious now, I see in the light of the full moon where the smoke is coming from
>I take out my flashlight and creep undernear some underbrush by the river leading to the smoking location
>The closer I get, the stranger the feeling I start to have
>The smell of coins gets intense after a while, but I trudge onward
Must be people burning trash. Why I kept going from this point I'll never know
>Finally enter a clearing
>Something isn't right
>First thing I see are bare footprints in the fresh mud on the ground
>Then flower petals scattered everywhere
>Then, finally, a cow skull with flowers all around it in the clearing
>I look at the smoldering embers, shine my flashlight on it, and its fucking bones
>Not anything else; no meat, no wood, no trash, just a pile of smoldering bones
>Flies are everywhere
Cont.
>>
>>17681787
hes right, you know
>>
>>17681842
I hope your typing out the next part you got me interested
>>
>>17681842
This is the point where I back the fuck out.
>Ok lets go
>Start to crawl back underneath the tree branches
>Hear voices behind me, not sure what they were saying but human I'm sure
>NOPE
>As quietly as I can, I get back to the river, back to the trail, and fucking bolt the rest of the way
>Starry sky is flashing overhead of me
>Not sure if my imagination, but kept hearing rustling in the thick trees and underbrush beside the trail
>Mfw I pass my much faster friend

I'm still not sure wtf all of that was about. Probably just people being really weird. Sure as shit wasn't sticking around to get the full story though.

Still really wonder to this day what they were really up to. I mean really, who burns bones like that? Is that a normal thing for some people?
>>
>>17675742
Check your fridge. Mine makes several different creepy noises that sound almost human. As it ages, it just keeps coming up with new ones.
>>
>>17680006
Very tip top of Palomar Mountain
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x546px
>>17669569
>creature is outside
>you go sit outside to smoke a cig
>>
File: 1462581984791.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462581984791.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>17679887
>out of nowhere an ear piercing burst from somewhere in the living room nopes us

What the fuck is this sentence trying to say?
>>
This happened a couple of years ago. I tend to stay up late because anxiety and other stuff. I also have a small dog (a shitzu/cocker mix) who sleeps with me in my room. My brother's room is next to mine, so I can hear stuff that happens in his room, since the walls aren't exactly thick.

Anyway

>Couple of years ago
>Around 2am so everyone's asleep
>Minding my own business
>Suddenly hear bro calling out for mom
>wtf maybe he had a nightmare or is feeling bad?
>Go to his room, open the door (we all sleep with our doors close) and ask what's wrong
>Tells me it's nothing and drifts back to sleep. Maybe he was having a nightmare? Whatever. Shrug it off and go back to my room because it's time for bed (for me, at least) at 2am
>turn off the lights, hop on bed and close my eyes to try and catch a wink
>Ten seconds later the door BURSTS OPEN scaring the hell out of me and my dog (who is now barking like crazy)
>I ask several times what's wrong because maybe it's my brother who was having nightmares?
>No answer. Nada. Silence.
>Turn on the lights
>no one there just the door freaking open
>Jesus Christ on a cracker closing the door at the speed of light, start pilling all my dirty laundry and anything else I can find behind the door and barricade myself, too scared of it bursting open again and leave the TV and lights on
>Can't sleep a wink until around 5am

Next day I asked my brother if he had any nightmares or something, but he said he didn't remember me going into his room.
>>
>>17671508
Goat man
>>
>>17680703
What area of the U.K. are you in? I'm in Cornwall and also experienced this
>>
>>17683162
I was sitting with mu back against the wall with a rifle sitting beside me and two dogs at my feet, it's hard not to feel safe like that.
>>
>>17683788
This was in Northampton's eastern district. I had to take a couple of taxis the next day and they were going on about it too, but the couple of cities nearby didn't have anything similar.
>>
>>17681856
You just left your friends after that? Or did you tell them what happened and book it out of there together?
>>
>>17681856
What happened to the slower friend?
>>
>>17672575
This is one of the few times an Anon keeps continuing and I just want the fucking story to stop
>>
>>17684013
ikr, shit's painful to read
>>
>>17672575
worst shit I ever read
>>
>>17684013
agreed
>>
>>17683853
And if you want the date and time, 14th April at about 7:00pm
>>
>>17683643
Makes me wonder how fast sleepwalkers can be. Or he was just pranking you hard and lied about the whole thing. Does he have a history of that?
>>
>>17684013
I think i love you. My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>17683424
Are you completely fucking autistic
>>
>>17671122
I had about the same thing happen to me
>be 16
>dad works 3rd shift, sleeps from 6 am to 3 pm everyday
>I get home from school at 2 and I'm supposed to be quiet so I don't wake him up
>Taking a shit in downstairs bathroom as soon as I get home, reading JC Penny magazine
>Hear my dad wake up upstairs, footsteps to his bathroom
>hear the toilet flush
>footsteps back to bed
>finish shitting, go watch tv quietly in living room
>mom and brother get home around 3
>ask if dad's grilling tonight for dinner
>"anon, dad had to do 2nd shift today, he's not home right now"
>"then who the fuck is upstairs?"
>"what?"
>to this day I swear I heard the footsteps and the sound of the toilet flush and the sound of running water after
>I was spooped out properly
>>
>>17676428
liked it
>>
>>17668515
this isnt so much spooky as it was weird but 100 percent true. not going to green text it because im lazy.

so me my friend and his lady are having a burn cruise in the sticks. we liked to smoke and drive around on these windy backroads with trees canopying the road. generally we wouldnt see any cars on the road so it was all pretty relaxing. you did have to worry about country cops. for those of you who arent from the country, cops in the country dont have a whole lot to do. so the worry was that a lot of times they would see a car on the road, tail gate them to make them nervous, then pull them over. but our driver, dudes gf, was a granny driver so we were not worries. anyways, we are about 3 bowls deep going up this hill and we see a slow moving truck in front of us. not really thinking anything of it, we keep about 2 car lengths between us and the truck so he cant see in. my buddy is hitting the bowl again and i notice that this piece of shit truck is smoking a whole hell of a lot. we are doing about 30 mph up this hill behind this truck and i remember thinking that a vehicle shouldnt have that much smoke coming from the tail pipe. slowly but surely we make it up this hill to where the road evens out. its an area where to your left there is the side of the mountain. low enough grade that you could hike up it if you wanted but steep enough that ud be winded at a light trot. so we get to this flat area and suddenly the smoke from the truck isnt just coming from the tail pipe, its coming from under neath the truck itself. still going at the same pace as before but a lot more smoke. then i notice something red. the red turns into light flames under the truck and then a roar of flames. we slow waaaay the fuck down but this truck just keeps going. we are laying on the horn as the underside of this truck is completly covered in flames and they are starting to crawl up the side of the truck. all the while this driver is oblivious. i had to check myself,
>>
>>17686204
but the other two occupents of our vehicle were freaking out as well so i knew it was all happening. finally the flames reached this dudes windows and he FINALLY stopped the car. we stop our car so as not to get too close to his now completly enflamed truck. he gets out and i kid you not, sprints into the woods up the side of the mountain. we backed our car up another 50 feet and called the cops and they came. they took the drivers statement of what happened. the truck ended up completly destroyed by the fire as you would expect. tire exploded which was pretty wild but the driver never came back. he literally ran off into the woods and never came back.
>>
>>17681842
>burning coins

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17686213
They used to do smash and grabs near where I grew up a lot. They'd have like 3 or 4 vehicles at prearranged spots to stop people following after.

I imagine that guy was doing something similar but with transporting a flammable liquid. Liquid spills, hits the hot underside and catches fire. Guy is caught and high tails before the popo come by.
>>
>>17671455
I've heard that sound outside my window right at the moment I was reading this

>>17677024
what kind of geckos make this sound? We have geckos around here, the whity/pale one. Never heard'em making that noise
>>
>Getting off work
>Go to piece of shit car
>Parking lot is mostly empty
>Car isn't on a slope
>perfectly flat and alone
>suddenly get overwhelming sense of dread
>get this feeling that someone is under my car
>I know it must be bull shit by I basically make a frantic river dance into my vehicle to avoid having my ankles slashed
>once in I chuckle to myself avout what a retard I was
>checking my phone for a moment
>car suddenly jerks
>distinctly feels and sounds like something is crawling out from under the back as the frame lifts and drops
>look all around me
>clear and well lit.
>nothing
>keys aren't even in the ignition
>this happened an hour ago

Fuck me and I'm supposed to be a skeptic too.
>>
>>17669022
DeKalb isn't really the sticks
>>
>>17670899
We're you fucking high when you typed this?
>>
>>17668967
Schizophrenia/paranoia is a bitch.
>>
>>17686487
I have family in Mexico but pretty far south in a more tropical/coastal area and yeah there are tons of geckos around the house and they do make that sound.
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (24KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
24KB, 600x429px
>>17685297
We do tend to tease and prank each other, but we tell each other right away if that was the case. He's also not the type to go out in the dark just to swing my door open (he does it when we're both awake, though). Now that I think about it there was another incident featuring him at the end, though.

>2 weeks into new house we just moved in
>Old house was haunted as hell, so I'm pretty relieved we're out of that hell hole but that's a story for another day
>Getting pan out and ready to cook because I'm hungry and usually in charge of making dinner
>Look down
>There's a shadow down?
>Look around trying to figure out what is going on, since it's 7pm and there are no windows here, so light can't enter the room and the only door leading to the kitchen is right in front of me this makes no sense
>Suddenly shadow starts moving in place, doing this sort of silly dance with its hands up in its head as if it was mocking me
>mfw
>I'm completely frozen in place, terrified because what the hell shadows don't move on their own what am I Peter Pan here??
>Figure that if it tries something funny like grabbing me I'll throw the pan at it and run out crying like the mature adult I am
>Eventually the shadow starts fading out until it disappears completely
>Five seconds later, bro enters the kitchen asking what's for dinner

I never told him about the incident until years later. He said that was weird but we shrugged it off. Now that I think so, maybe he has a doppleganger?
>>
File: spoopy2.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy2.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>17686702
>distinctly feels and sounds like something is crawling out from under the back as the frame lifts and drops

Jesus. Glad you're safe, anon. Maybe next time you might wanna go with someone to your car.
>>
>>17687058
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm more comfortable with it being a ghost or it being a homeless guy. There was really no way something could have slipped out and then somehow managed to stay unseen, it was like one of those brightly lit mega store parking lots and there was just a sea of asphalt on all sides when I looked. It'll take me a while to rationalize this one, I'm sure there's a reason for all that.
>>
File: logic_fail_2.jpg (40KB, 510x407px) Image search: [Google]
logic_fail_2.jpg
40KB, 510x407px
>>17686204
>>17686213

This was the first thing that came to my mind.
>>
>>17669846
either high or children, im starting to see a common theme with most of these stories
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (41KB, 485x388px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
41KB, 485x388px
>>17671836

I envisioned your grunkle as Cotton Hill
>>
>>17687141
But Cotton hates his kids. Well, not GH, and he seems to like Bobby. I can kind of see it. That anon was lucky to have him.
>>
>>17673148
There is no need to sign your post
>>
>>17687169
I almost fucking snorted my Sprite, holy shit.
>>
>>17668947
git fukd
>>
>>17676373
Or you could leave our site, made for and run by guys, and go back to tumblr
>>
>>17686069
At least the ghost washed his hands.
>>
>>17686487
During mating season, the males are obnoxious. Apparently the lady geckos love it. It's less creepy when you know it's a gecko saying, "hey girl, let me holla at ya."
>>
>>17678324
I can confirm Louisiana Bro, Wafflehouse sucks in the Northeastern corner of Louisiana... there was a bum fight at the closest one to me a couple years ago, and one got stabbed really bad.
>>
>>17687195
>autism
>literal autism, as in social retardation, not the edgy maymay

who the fuck cares, the board's for discussing spoopy shit, it's not supposed to be your EBIN SECRET TREE HOUSE, NO GURLS ALLOWD
>>
>>17684013
it was so bad I need surgery to unclench my butthole, I was cringing so much
>>
File: 1402021919351.gif (947KB, 476x253px) Image search: [Google]
1402021919351.gif
947KB, 476x253px
>>
File: image_11.jpg (15KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
15KB, 185x272px
>work overnight at Walmart
>just basic cleaning shit, comfy as fuck especially at night
>manager lets us listen to our music as long as we only have one headphone in
>sweeping in the middle of an empty aisle
>all of a sudden in my open ear, loud as fuck whisper
>"DON'T WAKE HIM UP"
>nearly jump out of my skin
>look around
>No one's there
>No one in any of the adjacent aisles either
>it wouldn't have mattered though because in order for it to be as loud as it was, they'd have to have been right next to me with their mouth right in my ear
>>
>>17690460
Weird.

On a related note, I've noticed in a lot of these Nope and greentext threads over the years, people are often working or walking around at night with headphones. This is something I'd never do personally, as it distracts one of your best methods of detecting the knife-wielding maniac sneaking up behind you. But I guess in a place like work, most people aren't expecting to be spooked by slashers or disembodied voices.
>>
>>17688143
Shut up you stupid bitch
>>
>>17687169
rekt
>>
>>17669287
This is fucking garbage, every day i think I've encountered the most obnoxious prick with the worst command of English and the highest opinion of themselves in these greentexts and every day I'm proven wrong.
>>
>>17669832
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>17668515
Moar
>>
>>17676428
What Locecraft's story is this?
>>
>>17681357
If you really think that the "be me" for greentext's intro is from reddit, you are literally a retard that can't have more than 6 years in this site
>>
>>17671508
she's actually an alien worm who implants memories on the brains of others.

don't think about it
>>
>>17668868
Anon almost died
>>
>>17668947

Retard, read the fucking story before you troll
>>
>>17669045

Dumbass no-taste having yank detected.
>>
It wasn't so much of a "nope", as much as it was just plain weird, but here's mine.

>fiance leaves town to go visit some friends in another state
>night she leaves, roommate and I go to bed as normal
>roommate gets woken up at 1am by our cat
>says cat was staring into the kitchen very intently, like something was there
>he looks into the kitchen, thinks he sees something too
>he can't go back to sleep, stays up
>same night
>around 6am, still asleep
>feel the distinct presence of my fiance behind me in bed, rubbing my back
>her presence gets up and walks out of the room
>soon as her presence is out of the room, our cat immediately starts pawing at our door

We're currently living in the house shes lived in since she was a kid. She's 20 now and she has lived in this house for all but 1 year of her life.
>>
>>17692491
As another yank, let me tell you waffles aren't bad. I enjoy IHOP
>>
>>17692787
Salute to you brother

o7
>>
>Be me
>Working while on break from school
>Basically surveying cabins in the woods for owner who owned a bunch of stuff.
>Place is way out there about 30 minutes on a main road and like 40 on mountain passes etc.
>Get to cabin and its basically one of those prepper wet dreams
>I start working
> About 2 hours pass and I hear sirens and what not...not close to me but in the far far far distance..totally don't even think about it.
>About 20 more minutes pass and I turn the corner from the back of the cabin to from.
>There I see a deputy gun drawn...GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR.
>Nearly shit myself..drop my equipment and I'm on the floor
>I'm like what the whats going on.
>doesn't respond
>Hear him on the radio I got the guy, I'm gunna go look inside now.
>Comes out like 5 minutes later.
>Hops back on the radio and is like...there's no phone dispatch..you sure it came from here
>Dispatch doesn't respond
>Officer tries again
>Dispatch says another call came through from same location
>Freaky shit
>Anyway he takes the cuffs off and picks me up and says sorry and that they were getting a call from here that was pretty off.
>Asks me what I'm doing, I say working etc etc
>Walks me through property so I can finish my job and just as were about to leave his radio starts going on .
>Officer.... the call iscoming through again dispatch sounds alarmed etc...you suren othing is there?
>Officer goes no nothing , no phone lines at all...
>before he could finish all of the light coming from the windows went black and the house started to violently shake a bit..and just like that it was done.
>Both of us booked it to our cars and floored it to the station.
Never did find out what the fuck was going on.
>>
>>17668515
I live in Thailand. People here believe that spirits do this kind of thing with the intention of making you crash your car. Some believe that if they can do it successfully, that spirit can leave it's haunting place and you are forced to take their place until you can make somebody crash. This is why Thai people honk the horns of their cars at places thought to be haunted (which many westerners believe to be signs that Thai people are really impatient drivers, always honking for no reason).
>>
>>17668515
>about 9 years old
> in park
> need to pee
> see restroom
> "ah I can pee there"
> go to restroom
> single stall place
> no urinal
> stall door is open
> grinning lug of about 18 is sitting there
> huge erection clearly visible
> it's fucking HUGE
> gestures invitingly at his throbbing member
> NOPE!!!!
> (phobia of public toilets ever since)

That was more than 30 years ago. That story wasn't spooky at all, but is was "NOPE"
>>
>>17690460
>"Cant wake up"
>>
>>17672274
Lols
>>
>>17669019
WINRAR
>>
>>17692570
youre fiance is 20??????
>>
>>17669297
stoner...hungry...no surprises here then.
>>
>>17669859
bullshit, because why wouldn't you tell the parents about somebody trying to break in? Kids don't keep that kind of shit to themselves, especially if they haven't done anything wrong. So you are bullshitting. Fuck you and your obvious bullshit.
>>
>>17670683
you cancerous motherfucking FAGGOT
>>
>>17670791
No one cares. You cancerous scum. You dumb cunts who say "do you want me to continue?" ... why bother posting at all? You're just an attention whore. And as for this rolling bullshit... are you twelve? GTFO from here and never come back. You are a disgrace to the name of /x/.
>>
i got one if anyone is interested
>>
>Be me
>Be security guard
>Be at post that is infamous for spookies
>Training new guy
>Doing routine patrol
>Ask if he believes in ghosts
>says why you tryna scare me
> I say no, some of the guys think this place is haunted
>He seems cool with it
>Finally w e get to top floor
>just as we get to the darkest part of the hallway every single door on that door decides to slam shut
>He looks at me, like I had something to do with it.
>I say see I told you this place is weird
>something on the roof was making noise...sounded like a bowling ball rolling
>He ran so fast I couldn't even say bye...all I saw was his flashlight bobbing around and finally him running out of the building.
>Honestly it gave me a good jump as well. Rest of the night went fine. Like I said before this place was fucking off for sure. Plenty of funny/spoopy stories while I was there
>>
First time so forgive of terribke..

> be me about 14 living in rural Australia staying at friends house with additional friend
> headcount me, friend J (house staying at) and friend R
> rural australia as in we live on properties surrounded by dense bushland snakes and shit, smaller properties without livestock about 6 acres (for context 24281 sqmt) neighbours all about 5 mins drive from each other, you don't really see another person unless you plan too
> we had made plans to go explore an old abandoned burnt house near J house so we leave about 5pm
> get to this property have to jump shitty fence and walk about 5 acres up hill along firebreak (for those who don't know this is a gap in the bushland around ones property to stop bushfire spreading) rest of acre is all shitty spikey bushland that hurts
> get up hill and see this old house, looks pretty ok on the outside and J says nobody knows how long ago it happened and the place has just been left here for years nobody comes here
> outside the house is old burnt truck and a swingset that looks all black and burnt but was creaking in the wind. Super fucking eerie
> bit nervous cause just creepy in general
> go inside house to explore and it's all burnt but still stuff everywhere like the people living there just up and left, which you know.. fire, so makes sense
> J is the toughest of us, kinda rough life, smoking/drinking/drugs at 14, not scared of anything. R is the whimpier of us and I'm somewhere in the middle.
> J is leading us around and looking at things R wants to leave and keeps asking if we can go
> J says "lets go look at the barn"
> so over the hill and further into the bush we go and find this big barn
> im thinking/hoping we bout to walk in on some creepy cult shit but no door is locked and we can't find a way in

1/3
>>
2/3

> R keeps asking us to leave cause she's scared so we start walking back up the hill towards the house but see over near the swing there is a shed covered in overgrowth so J wants to go an look
> me and J head over and R is slowly following cause just wants to leave
> we open shed door and start to walk in when all of a sudden we hear a giant crashing noise, like something big and heavy falling on a tin roof and then we hear laughing and a door slams from the house
> J and I throw each other a look and then she legs it out of there
> oh fuck
> I start running cause I was following her lead and also scared out of my mind, we run past R who was screaming at us "what is it" I just tell her to run
> J is running ahead of me and R is falling behind me cause can't run well
> we are running for our lives back down the hill via the firebreak cause fuck no I'm not running through that fucking prickly filled bushland. Literally 4/5 plants have spikes that stab you. Fuck you Australia
> I'm running down hill w J just in sight trying to follow her and I'm looking into the bush and I see a pole sticking out of ground and tied to it is an old ripped up shirt, odd but whatever country people do some weird shit (mfw im a country person)
> still running and R is still behind screaming at me and J to stop and wait but J doesn't even look back at us
> me like, what a bitch this was your idea
> as im running I'm thinking why haven't we got out of the bush yet this is taking a long time to run this distance, I also keep seeing the same pole with the shirt tied on it over and over as im running and peering into the bush, the bush is about shoulder height of average height 14yo girl
> wtf this is like a loop??
> R starts screaming behind me cause she has tripped on a rock, I stop and tell her to get up and run I'll wait for her, J is no longer in sight
>>
3/3

> I'm standing there waiting for her to catch up and I hear something in the bushes, like the bushes moving and crunching as they are stepped on. I can follow the sound as it goes by me, I notice the pole with the shirt in the bush where I've stopped.. Are they markers??
> The noise goes by me and continues in the direction of J ahead of us
> me yelling at R to go faster and she finally catches up and we just run for it until we finally see the fence and road
> we clear the fence like marathon runners and J is standing on other side of road waiting for us
> all of us nope the fuck out of there back to Js place
> it was almost completely dark by then, country roads have no street lights was like the scariest walk home of my life
> we talked about it that night and J said it must just be someone fucking with us

Still unsure to this day what happened, and I can't find an explanation that's not evem a little bit creepy.
>>
>>17691337
moar of what?
>>
>>17668983
wtf? tipping a hotdog guy? that must mean the rest of your story is bullshit too.
>>
>>17668515
>be me
nope
>>
>>17692837
But who was phone?
>>
>>17693026
phone was nobody 10/10 cant confirm
>>
>>17675838
You have a hobo living in your ceiling. And not a very smart one.
>>
>>17676076
Times have changed. We teach them stuff like that now. It's good if they can read the ingredients list for our sandwiches.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>17669059
No. This van.
>>
>>17671455
It was just somebody trying to steal your cat. Maybe for sacrificial purposes or they wanted a familiar or something. Or maybe just a sick fuck. Either way, it was human and had bad intentions.
>>
>>17681357
holy shit... they copied us, not the other way. people have been using "be me" since the start of this place. Summerfags exist. You are one. The monster you were so afraid of turned out to be you the whole time. Just like what happened to Grover.
>>
>>17681787
Holy fucking shit... like there are dudes in white coats with clipboards and all taking stats and crunching numbers to prove that the IQ of 4chan doesn't lower in summer. Also most summerfags go to /b/ first (or /adv/), so it makes sense that you get a lot more summer on /b/ because of all the cancer that has taken us over.
>>
>>17688143
It's spelled "SEKRIT", you big dummy
>>
>>17692990
how are you so calm about it then?
>>
>>17693017
Give them names like "john" and "rodney", not this fucking "J R" bullshit. You're not writing for the Family Court, you're writing for /x/. Just make up fake names, nobody can read single letter names, kills too many brain cells
>>
>>17678687
>For anyone who knows, Nebraska is mostly rural backwoods and corn fields with a big sky and you can really see the stars in a way you can only see in the country, but anyway we were drinking a few beers and smoking some weed with my cousins buddies and they all took off one by one til it was just him and I sitting in his cab smoking weed, feeling good on a dirt road it literal no where, and its around 2 AM so all the fire works are done.

Holy run on sentence, Batman.
>>
>>17669655
kek, 50% of the stories here can easily be attributed to junkies and drunks
>>
>Live in a neighborhood out in the middle of nowhere outside of town
>Work at 4 am 3 days a week
> Get up like normal and stand outside to smoke my usual cigarette before leaving
> the main road that goes by makes a giant U--shape that my house is in the middle of
> In between my house and the road is a shitton of trees
> Dragging on my cig, hear a car going down the highway and look up at the side of my house
> The headlights from the car are creating shadows through the tree leaves as the car moves down the U
> See the oustline of a human fgure wearing a large hat
> Freak the fuck out,, flick my cig, and get in the car

I hope you fags understand the picture I'm trying to paint through my drunken babbling because it made me shit a brick when it happened.
>>
File: image.png (203KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203KB, 608x352px
>>17683162
>it was afraid of a dog
>he has a rifle
>>
>>17669287
did i mention i smoke weed guise?
>>
>>17693395
dam son
>>
>>17693206
I can tell
>>
>Sitting at my friends house
>We are smoking a bong just sitting at his kitchen table.
>We hear a slow creek and look to see a deep fryer he had on his fridge lid just start slowly lifting itself open
>Look at each other with the zoinks scoob think we had to much scooby snacks look
>Look back at the deep fryer and the basket lifts up and gets thrown across his kitchen
>We both jump up scared shit less

After we recomposed ourselves we examined this thing from top to bottom. It was just a metal bucket that you pour oil into, a metal basket to dip your food into the oil, and a lid. No springs. No automated open features. Nothing. All done manually.
>>
>>17692893
You can read, congrats.
>>
>>17692938
>Kids don't keep that kind of shit to themselves, especially if they haven't done anything wrong.

Not that guy but I absolutely would because:

A) Parents will freak out and ruin your fun by making you stay with them instead of chilling with your cousins and playing pokemans all night.
B) They'll find a way to make it YOUR fault. They always fucking do.
>>
>>17693395
You found Carmen Sandiago
>>
real story, i 100% swear to you, vivid as fuck in my memory and my friend's too.

>be 8 or 9
>camping with my friend (call him sam) and his dad
>sam's dad is pretty pro innawoods type, 60 years old, built as a motherfucker and serious as fuck (ex-military)
>2nd night in a small clearing
>his dad has a small pop up tent which he sleeps alone in, sam and i share a tent together
>middle of the night, i'm asleep and sam wakes me up
>he wants to piss and wants me to come outside with him since its pitch black in the middle of nowhere
>ok sure, get a flashlight and both go outside
>pretty spoopy but its fine, have a powerful flashlight and looking around nothing is out of the ordinary
>sam goes to piss by the nearest tree and i figure why not and piss by the tree next to that one while holding the flashlight
>finish up, talking about some random shit, when he hear sam's dad
>"boys, come over here!"
>surprised that he's awake, but whatever, he probably found something cool
>start walking further into the woods, campsite to our backs
>sam freezes about two steps in and extends his arm out across my chest to stop me walking any further
>i have the flashlight pointed ahead of us, it's a powerful one so i can still see him in the light even though it's not pointed at him
>he has this face that he has when he's thinking intensely about something
>ask him what
>"did that sound like my dad to you?"
>my brain goes into processing mode
>immediately understand what he meant
>it sounded somewhat like his dad, but something was off
>there was a hint of static in his voice, like it was recorded
>my mind feels like its making 100 connections a second
>he said that exact same phrase when we made a stop at a gas station the day before when he pointed out Polaris to us
>i slowly take a step back
>sam does the same
>i can feel my heartbeat in my ears
>i'm slowly moving the flashlight across the horizon, all i can see are trees
>about 5 steps of us walking backwards we hear a twig snap
cont
>>
>>17686702
buy a sports car. you'll never have this problem.
>>
>>17694367
>the twig snapped in the distance ahead of us, not exactly close, but it made complete sense to us that that was from where we heard the voice from
>i fucking lose it
>shout MONEY
>money was a codeword sam's dad gave to us when we were small (we lived next to each other all our lives) that we should shout when he's around when we're in trouble about this
>shout it again, as loud as i can
>sam shouts it
>we're both shouting it, decide fuck it, 180 and start sprinting back
>sam does the same
>about 6 second away from the tent from where we started running and sam's dad is already getting out of his tent
>i can't speak properly, have tears in my eyes, my heart is pounding so loud i can't hear properly, just keep saying help to his dad
>sam says that there's someone in the woods trying to get us
>sam's dad immediately gets his car keys and a hunting knife, puts us in his truck
>gives me my flashlight back but tells me to only use it in emergencies and turns it off
>holding his knife in one hand, turns off all lighting around us, and crouches down
>can't see him anymore
>can't see fucking anything, it's me and sam in the back of his dad's truck with a light cover, we're shivering and shit
>want to speak but i can't, try to look at sam but i can barely see his face
>for the next however many hours, i don't hear anything
>those were the worst few hours of my life until dawn
>a few minutes after dawn breaks, sam's dad comes back
>he had two knives on him, he says that he's been searching extensively throughout the night
>saw human tracks, they double back further into the woods and he didn't want to leave us so he was patrolling for anything else for the past few hours
>we all spend the next 20 minutes packing our shit up as fast as we can in near silence
>pass out on the drive back
>make the drive back to sam's house in 3 hours, normally a 5 hour drive
>sam's dad reported it to the local police, nothing was ever found other than a few deserted tents
>>
>>17694367
>>17694391
Wew. You should post this on >>>/out/ whenever an innawoods thread comes up.
>>
>>17694367
>>17694391
fuckin freaky bro, wish i knew what the fuck it was
>>
>>17672071
>ambulatory salmon
My fucking sides
>>
>>17692837
Fuck me, that is a weird story. If he had his gun drawn on you, it had to be serious. You never found out exactly what sort of "calls" they were getting?

Looks like this thread is on autosage, need a new one.
>>
>>17686702
You've got to slam your car on ebay coils so this doesn't happen. Or if you're too poor just cut the springs haggard as fuck.
>>
>>17679887
A bolt probably hit almost next to the house. A couple of years back thunder hit a street light or the ground near it outside my house and the entire fucking house shook. Was a wonder no windows broke or anything, it was a seriously deafening blast as well
>>
>>17694874
A bolt split a tree just outside my house and blew a hole in my driveway once. Didn't do anything to our electricity or anything, but just sounded like the bolt was RIGHT on top if our house, which it was.
>>
>>17692787
Mmmm.....waffles
>>
>>17674397
Did you cuck someone to death?
>>
>>17679887
Are you sure you are not living in the Zone
>>
>>17692860
Asians really do have the most dickish spirits out there
>>
>>17693239
More like 90% if you add in hobos and squatters
>>
>be me
>seriously need a job
>family friend suggests janitorial work
>sure why not
>show up at my old elementary school late at night (around 9 or 10)
>People in the building include: myself, two other guys about my age, and head janitor chick
>Head janitor assigns me to cleaning the stairwells
>OK
>start from lower level of the building and decide I'll work my way up
>Nostalgia trip as I go through the building cleaning and what not
>almost done
>the doors leading to the last floor are very heavy and are usually propped open during school hours
>Head janitor tells me I gotta lock up the upper floor before I'm finished
>Throws me the keys
>open the double doors to the first of two stairwells leading to the upper floor
>door slams behind me
>its dark for a second (motion sensing lights throughout the building to save on electricity
>lights flicker on, turn around, lock the door
>start cleaning the stairs and railings
>there's three flights so this might take a while
>finally finish that stairwell
>its almost 12 now and I can hear the other two guys leaving
>shit better hurry up and finish the other
>get to another set of heavy double doors at the top of the stairs
>open em
>walk into a long dark hallway
>looking down at my belt because I need the keys to lock the double door
>find them, let go of the door, door slams, lock it
>put key back
>look up
>looking down pitch black hallway
>spooky.jpg
>why the fuck aren't the lights on?
>my eyes adjust and I see one of the heavy double doors open at the other end of the hallway
>the lights in that stairwell aren't on
>see the outline of a dark lanky figure slowly move into the hallway
>there's a window behind it
>this thing is silhouetted and it's head is huge
>looks like a tall gray alien type thing
>it quickly shoots its head in my direction
>its eyes are glowing a yellowish white
>it walks into the chemistry lab
>this whole time I'm panicking and fumbling for the keys to open the double doors I just locked
cont.
>>
>>17695935
>I find the keys
>as I go to unlock the door a sort of debilitating zap goes through my brain
>I get light headed and begin to fall to the floor
>I prop myself up against the wall behind me
>I look to the end of the hallway and the thing is out of the chem lab staring at me again
>all I can see is its general body shape and the fucking huge white/yellow eyes
>I start to blackout/pass out
>my vision becomes blurry and I see it move back into the lab
>right as it steps into the room the motion sensing lights flicker on
>I lay there against the wall for a good minute until my vision comes back to normal
>get my cleaning stuff and slowly head down the hallway
>closing and locking classroom doors as I go
>get to the other end of the hall where the thing was standing
>look into the chem lab
>the lights are flickering
>NOOOPE.jpg
>open the double doors
>lock that shit
>nope my way down the stairs
>run into the head janitor
>she asks where I've been and why I look so pale
>I'm too panicked to explain what happened
>tell her everythings locked up and good to go
>nope my way home
>leave and never come back

And I used to love going to that school...
>>
>>17674967
That may have been because her presence is in there. Sometimes you can feel people's spirits even if they're not dead. When i'm home i can hear my mom hours before she comes back from work. She would often ask me if i am home, how am i doing, simple cotidian stuff, just like your sister did with you by saying she wanted nuggets. It's because she was thinking of you, or you were thinking of her.
>>
>>17678217
THIS
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.