[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1462628554999.jpg (34KB, 358x325px) Image search: [Google]
1462628554999.jpg
34KB, 358x325px
Are there any legends, accounts or rumors of immortal soldiers in war or anything similar?

Also, spooky war story thread general. Paranormal is cool but can be non paranormal.
>>
>>17667832
Big Boss is a legend among soldiers
>>
File: tumblr_nzlo698SAP1r7cg86o1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzlo698SAP1r7cg86o1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x311px
>>17667837
>>
>>17667832
Yes, there are a few legends in Colombia about this.Guerrilla commanders who supposedly, with the help of witches, struck a pact with the devil to avoid dying in battle. So, supposedly even bombing attacks from helicopters or being shot at directly wouldn't kill them.
>>
>>17668018
Elaborate please? How long ago?
>>
General Butt Naked

I don't like the guy, and wish he was dead. But he did some crazy ass shit in the name of the Devil in the Liberian war.

>Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets

>Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."

>Blahyi also purported that during that period he had "magical powers that made him invisible"

> he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.

>Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs

>Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat

He was fucked in the head. But he was 'badass' in some ways. Eating children's hearts before battle to appease the devil is probably slightly paranormal.
>>
>>17668198
During the past decade I believe. They went to visit "witches" who performed black magic rituals for them. It's all based on superstition and folk beliefs from remote areas, I don't know the details. The fighters who became supposedly invicible are called "crossed". These witches are regular people and are not to be confused with another type of witch that is some sort of ghost of creature that soldiers report seeing jumping between the trees in the jungle when they are on a mission far from civilization.
>>
>>17668244
Do you have any kind of source or googleable phrase? "colombian guerilla immortals" doesn't come up with anything and I'm really intrigued
>>17668240
Shit. Is he still alive??? That's pretty bizarre anon, very interesting but kind of disarmed me question wise.
>>
File: a-capture16.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
a-capture16.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>17668240
dem african niggas is crazy
>>
>>17668337
There are various sources but it's all in Spanish. For example http://www.eluniversopordescubrir.com/tag/guerrilleros/
>>
File: 1450508354511.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450508354511.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>17668240
>Blahyi also purported that during that period he had "magical powers that made him invisible"

Fucking niggers man
>>
>>17668378
Fascinating! Do you know of anything else this interesting? Is Colombia the only place with people like this rumored to exist? Honestly, I figure there'd be at least a few Googleable rumors about people from WW1 or WW2..
>>
>>17668412
Perhaps among the guerrillas that existed in Central America, Sri Lanka and Africa. These things happen in isolated and underdeveloped areas, preferably in jungles, where people are superstitious.
>>
>>17667832
Umbra.
>>
>>17668466
>These things happen in isolated and underdeveloped areas, preferably in jungles, where people are superstitious.
I figured it'd be like that. Problem is I can't read or speak garbage language and can't find any interesting reads about this topic.
>>
>>17668493
>Problem is I can't read or speak garbage language

>I am an ignorant retard but I want to broaden my horizon
kek
>>
>>17668493
Your lingua franca is shit and you are shit.
>>
>>17668495
>>17668545
There's no way in hell I'm learning baboon language just to read about immortal niggers, you worthless cuckfucks
No language where the natives have a martial art developed out of using fucking flip flops as weapons deserves my time
>>
>>17668595
>pls pre-chew stories for my lazy ass
>w-whatever u are 2 cucked 4 my masterrace anyway
>b-bullies ;_;
>>
>>17668595
What is the translate botton?
>>
>>17667832
Cu Chulainn... He's supposed to be an ancestor of mine. He was mentioned in a poem by william Butler Yeats and a song by Thin Lizzy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%BA_Chulainn
>>
Not immortal but still fucking strange.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
>>
2 words
Soviet fucking Russia
You want fucked up shit you look there.
If you can make heads or tails of the cyka blyat they use in documents you can find all sorts of fucked up shit.
From dog life support machines, radiation exposure experiments, high energy wave weapons, coilguns to bipedal giant robots.
Mostly declassified documentation form former or sovereign nations. The union had a pretty big lid on its stuff right up until it fell apart.its kinda hard to tell whats real and whats made up stuff at some points tho.

There was an old abandoned bunker in former Yugoslavia.It was buried and sealed at some point. They found bunch of people inside,thing is they where alive at the point when the bunker was sealed and had to eat cannibalize to survive.
And the best part this was right under a public library or something. They found i when it started to rise due to high rain fall.
>>
>>17669310
Wow man, that's Fucking weird. I wish there was a picture of him.
>>
>>17668337

Butt Naked is still alive. He's only 44. He converted from a tribal priest to a Christian preacher after the war and has been trying to atone for his sins and help others ever since. There are still groups that want to assassinate him though. Whether you accept that he actually wants to change or not is neither here nor there. He does quite a bit in Liberia to try and preach of Christ and help the needy.

Vice did an interview with him during their documentary on Liberian cannibal warlords. Skip to 29min in

https://youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
>>
>>17669473

Oh yeah, just to note he runs a mission to rehab ex child soldiers.

A lot of people thought he faked the conversion but the thing is he could've left. He could've ran. He has survived quite a few assassination attempts, but his mentality is if God wants him to die then so be it. They're only killing a man. He's going to stay in Liberia preaching and running his mission, not hiding away or going out to kill those that tried to assassinate him.

His story is that while going into battle he hears a man ask him why he's living like a slave. He turns back and sees Jesus and mary with light radiating from them. He basically said repent and be saved, or don't and die. Then they vanished. His gun jammed up and he was so overcome with fear he retreated from the front and converted.

On the other hand he estimates he killed 20,000 people. Sooo yeah.

Liberia is basically the US's psychotic little brother. They are our colony, made specifically to send slaves back to Africa. They really want to be like us. That's why their capital is named after US president James Monroe, and they adopted names like general rambo and general Theodore Roosevelt. If Lincoln had lived then Liberia would be where all american blacks would be now. That was his plan for after the civil war
>>
File: 330px-Jackchurchill.jpg (27KB, 330x334px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Jackchurchill.jpg
27KB, 330x334px
>>17667832
"Mad Jack" Jack Churchill. NO rumors of immortality and officially he died in '96. But how he survived World War II is beyond comprehension. He charged the beaches of Normandy with a longbow, a sword and bagpipes, and proceeded to wreck Germany's shit. It is claimed that Churchill also carried out the last recorded longbow and arrow killing in action, shooting a German NCO in 1940 in a French village during the Battle of France.
Read about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
>>
>>17667832
Longinus, the soldier who speared Christ.
>>
>>17669310
Now this is some good reading
>>
File: gluttony-homunculus.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gluttony-homunculus.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>17669310
So...
>>
Audie Murphy

Not paranormal but a badass.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/11/amazing-audie-murphy/
>>
>>17669310
That's the fucker that couldn't stop eating right? Should have put that nigger on a treadmill and have him power all of Paris, must have had a metabolism through the roof. Either that or he produced an unholy amount of poorly digested shit.
>>
>>17669839
Pretty much.
>>
>>17669310
>He was described as having unusually soft fair hair and an abnormally wide mouth, in which his teeth were heavily stained and on which the lips were almost invisible.
>When he had not eaten, his skin would hang so loosely that he could wrap the fold of skin from his abdomen around his waist.
>When full, his abdomen would distend "like a huge balloon".
>The skin of his cheeks was wrinkled and hung loosely, and when stretched out, he could hold twelve eggs or apples in his mouth.

Holy shit.
>>
>>17670169
That's the guy and yeah apparently he did in fact shit a a lot.
>>
>>17668595
Wow /pol faggot you have such an edge. You mad because you are a cuckold and your mom likes fucking niggers b?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.