[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Law of One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Has anyone read The Law of One series? Or at least the first book?

Can they share some of the main insights gathered? Perhaps also some mindblowing misc stuff. Since there's 5 books in the series it's a lot of reading.

From what I gather, the gist of it is
>we're immortal souls created by god
>life is a school of a number of tiers which you level up along, getting closer to god as you ascend by learning/applying the relevent lessons
>the life we experience as earthlings is but a speck of true nature of reality
>the universe is made of love and light
>serving others more than yourself is the main headway to ascension in this density
>>
>>17667562
Read the first one. Thought it was pretty good. I recommend it yeah.
>>
>>17667677
Can you share main points from it?
>>
>>17667723
>aliens
>energies
Wew lad, I knew this is /x/, but I thought ya'll were being ironic.
>>
>>17667723
>>17667677
here.

Honestly I read it about 4 years ago so I don't remember too many specifics. I enjoyed it at the time learned about spirituality more and possibly improved my life a bit.

What I remember about it mainly is that a small group of people began channeling this alien/otherdimensional/entity asked questions about life etc. Basically the main point was everything is one. The universe is one being infinite being and everything is part of it and connected to it. Under that a lot of things such as telepathy are possible. The realm we live in is agreed upon by everyone involved in it and if everyone was more spiritually advanced could be changed by will. Chakras stuff, how to meditate.

I think that's what I remember from it.
>>
File: majestic.jpg (526KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
majestic.jpg
526KB, 665x1000px
>>17667562
good read. generally, channelled material is kind of janky but i do hold these works in high regard. reminds me of Conversations with God.

i remember this part specifically and i'm sharing it here because i think back to it often for whatever reason

>17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.
>>
I'm much more familiar with the cassiopaean experiment but a lot of their material share the same fundamentals and more. Cassiopaea is still active and updated as well.

The levels are referred to as densities, of which there are seven.

Insights? Hmm, many for sure; though we may be small in the big picture our everyday actions upon this plane still matter. If we chose to do so, we have the ability to make significant changes to ourselves and the reality we experience as the present, as well as the future, which, while it has many paths and projections it can take the form of, is malleable by consciousness.

The aliens are of the interdimensional variety, being able to shift (with vastly advanced technology being only one aspect of the equation) from the fourth density down to the third for limited duration. Their goal is manipulation of humanity to better suit their (STS - service to self) harvest as "the wave" approaches. This is in stark difference to RA or the Cassiopaean's, who are supposedly STO (service to others) and seek to aid the STO harvest. The harvest refers to the souls who will graduate to either fourth density STS (iirc 95% service to self is necessary) or STO (51%). The majority of humanity will not graduate to the fourth density and will be recycled to the next third density race to allow them to experience and learn the lessons still required to graduate their density.

The fourth density STO's can only be communicated through the psychic medium of a sufficiently knowledgeable person (not simply scientific knowledge, but spiritual) and will simply aid those who ask, being able to nudge in directions prompted only by the person/soul but unable to grant outright knowledge as that would be service to self. This has to do with the distortions (as RA puts it) placed onto the soul to allow it to experience the lessons necessary to graduate densities.

I could share more I suppose if there's interest? Alas, it appears I've reached the comment limit
>>
File: Awakening.gif (141KB, 432x522px) Image search: [Google]
Awakening.gif
141KB, 432x522px
Check out David Wilcock's books. He's a freaking zealot for LoO, but his take on them is good because he mentions various scientific studies that confirm some of the LoO themes.

If this thread gets pruned, I'm going to be highly fucking suspicious of the mods.
>>
I highly recommend anyone to read the Law of One. Even if it were an insanely detailed hoax, the sheer scope of its imagination makes this (if it were to be a delusion or a hoax) a brilliant work of art with alot of insight on the human condition.

Start with this site, http://www.lawofone.info/
I recommend reading the favorite quotes section. My favorite line is when RA explains the meaning of existence:

"Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality."

The closest text that approaches the wisdom of the Law of One is perhaps The Tao by Lao Tzu. I feel that they compliment eachother very well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.