[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna see a skinwalker whats the best state to see one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
I wanna see a skinwalker whats the best state to see one
>>
>>17667512
They don't exist, stupid.
>>
>>17667529
I don't know they might
>>
anyone got any ideas
>>
Go to where a bunch of natives were killed and try to pet the deer.
>>
>>17667568
sounds like a great plan thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x398px
>>17667512
Why not just become the skinwalker for others to see?
>kill a deer
>wear the hide and antler over your hiking gear
>stalk the local woods
>become a legend on /x/ when someone posts about you and you timestamp their tent
>profit?
>>
>>17667616
hek und kek

I'm gonna have to do this to the shitheads who do geocaching when I'm out hunting now
>>
>>17667512
state of intixication
>>
>>17667692
You're going to get shot by some /k/ sperg.
>>
>>17667897
Not if I shoot them first. With my dick.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
On drugs is probably the best state since you'll need to hallucinate for them to exist
>>
skin walker ranch. Utah
>>
I love these skinwalker stories but In this day and age where everyone carries a smartphone with a gorillion megapixel camera which they use to take pictures of the most mundane shit like food, you'd think that in at least one of these skinwalker encounters someone would remember to take a picture or video of such creatures.
>>
File: scrabble-bingo-day-wendigo.w654.jpg (86KB, 592x426px) Image search: [Google]
scrabble-bingo-day-wendigo.w654.jpg
86KB, 592x426px
>>17667512
Somewhere in Maine behind an old pet semetery
>>
>>17667512

Denial.
>>
>>17667512
four corners area
>>
>>17667529
>>17667875
>>17668255
>>17672431
Either an autistic redditor who got lost or a skinwalker.
>>
>>17667529
Skin walker detected
>>
Is skinwalker = doppelganger?
>>
>>17672753
No,dopplegangers seem like mimics that either fuck with people and take their place momentarily without killing them,fucking skinwankers kill and assume the identity of humans try to lure more humans to their fuckboy friends so they can kill them too,and have an interest in eating raw meat,dogs and cats,etc
>>
File: The difference.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
The difference.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>17672767
Pic related
>>
>>17667512
My friends wife grew up in Gisela Arizona

Her trailer park where she grew up as a child, was built on top of an Indian burial ground.

She awoke several times to natives holding out their hands with food while surrounding her bed in a circle . just offering her food.

She said she never was scared or screamed because , "they were just trying to feed me.. " she told us.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.