[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is that gem on his hat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1462640640904.jpg (393KB, 1536x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1462640640904.jpg
393KB, 1536x1114px
what is that gem on his hat?
>>
common turquoise
>>
>>17667356
Turquoise turtle.
>>
it's keeping him alive much like Lady Melisandre's amulet
>>
growing unnecessary attachments to items over time can really build up a monsterous ego.

People don't know that you have to leave behind your ego. Guess what chum? Your ego is completely in control right now. Every moment of awareness has a source of the ego behind it.
>>
>>17667366

but what does that turtle mean? is he in some kind of secret society?
>>
File: eyes_stoned.png (461KB, 701x977px) Image search: [Google]
eyes_stoned.png
461KB, 701x977px
>>17667367
>>
>>17667404
das russian, mane.
>>
>>17667395
The society of procrastinating writers.
>>
>>17667395
>but what does that turtle mean? is he in some kind of secret society?

Are you kidding? It's an incredibly common, tourist level native American turquoise bit of jewelry.

google "native American turquoise turtle" and see tons of examples
>>
>>17667405
You haven't been keeping up on GoT I see, which might be a Good Thing.
>>
>>17667352
i love guillermo del toro
>>
>>17667352
It's turtlequoise
>>
>>17667395
It means he likes turquoise turtles

Sometimes there is no hidden mystery
>>
It's Lapis Lazuli
>>
Turquoise is blue. .that looks like jade.but I'm no expert
>>
George R.R. Martin at Comic-Con (2012)
“Turtles have always been my sigil, I suppose. When I was a kid, growing up in Bayonne, NJ, I lived in a federal housing project, and we were not allowed to have a dog or cats. The only pets I could have were turtles. So, I had an entire toy castle filled with dime-store turtles. I gave them all names, and since they were living in a toy castle, I decided they were all knights and kings…and I made up stories about how they killed each other and betrayed each other and fought for the kingdom. So, Game of Thrones, actually began with turtles. I decided later to recast it with actual human beings.” -George R.R. Martin
>>
>>17668358
>Turquoise is blue. .that looks like jade.but I'm no expert

Turquoise is a wide variety of colors. What you are is too lazy to google.

"Colour is as variable as the mineral's other properties, ranging from white to a powder blue to a sky blue, and from a blue-green to a yellowish green."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise
>>
File: .jpg (373KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
373KB, 1000x811px
>>17668329
>It's Lapis Lazuli

Read the thread, it's a common NA motif made with turquoise.

Picture is of Lapis Lazuli
>>
>>17668372
Thank you for this anon. Tou have revealed to me something that I now need in my life. Game of Thrones: Turtle edition.
>>
Jewelry equivalent of a fedora
>>
That thars a terror-pin.
>>
would you let this man babysit your kids?
>>
>>17667408
kekd hard
>>
>>17667395
it's just a fucking turtle anon

not everything is a conspiracy

talk to someone you trust about your paranoia

oh wait

they're illuminati agents, trust no one
>>
>>17668796
Under-rated post.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.