[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explaining where we were last time. Things have not improved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 39

File: shasta.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
shasta.png
1MB, 1000x750px
I'm wearing gloves to write this. I hope I can get through the whole thing.

/x/, my name is Helen. That's not important right now, but it might be later. When "later" comes depends on my mind and how long I can remain sane. If you were in this position, you would not be sane. What I am about to say is not a lie. I might already be insane and not knowing it, but I am not lying, I promise.

I know that you may not give a damn, like the other occultist people I have already talked to. Sadly, you may be my only hope. I have a very serious problem.

I was raised by a semi-insane parental couple. My father did some things that you shouldn't do. There are some things you shouldn't mess with, /x/. Don't mess with them. One thing you should never do is chase after "Bigfoot". That thing you call "Bigfoot"? It's not a gorilla. It's the same thing they call a "skinwalker". It's a man in a gorilla suit, except the "suit" is real flesh. He's a demon, /x/, a witch. He shows himself to lure people into following him. Do you know how many people disappear in Washington each year? When you follow after that thing, you're surrendering yourself to it. He's baiting you.

My father was obsessed with "Bigfoot". This is after he climbed various mountains of the Cascade Volcanic Arc, alone and with insufficient equipment (he came home with horrid frostbite one time and lied about the cause). He thought he'd find something spiritual up there. His experiences don't always connect with my experiences, so I'll stick to my experiences for now. I make more sense.
>>
File: nothanks.jpg (48KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.jpg
48KB, 564x752px
My dad had a tendency to just walk off into the woods. I thought he had ADD or something (before I knew what ADD was). One time he was walking me home from the park and in mid-conversation he just abandoned me and walked off, leaving me to get home by myself (I was 7). This man was insane, /x/. He could leave at any time, forget about his job and family, and return from the wilderness filthy and malnourished. Ask him why and he just stares into space saying something in the vein of "I got distracted I guess".

My dad had a thing for the Cascades. He was transfixed by them. By now you have guessed it: I was named after Mount St. Helens. My dad tried to take me up Mount St. Helens once. A four hour screaming match with my mother prevented him from doing so (I was 10). Of particular interest to him was Mount Shasta, where he claimed a winged eight-eyed white being told him to hunt Sasquatch. This was his reason for breaking with the family for good.

For years, my father would send me letters telling me of his supposed progress finding the cryptozoological entity. He would be camping in the woods then mail me, or would sneak into the house while everyone was asleep and cover my mouth so I couldn't scream when he woke me up. This is the part where he started calling me "Loowit". Sneaking into my room, he'd tell me all about how he was going to die. As he talked, he covered my mouth at intervals thinking I'd scream or something. One time he covered my mouth, took me to his truck (at 2AM) and drove me a block away to keep telling me what he'd found out about Bigfoot.. how he'd met the creature, how it spoke to him. He told me it was human, /x/. It was a human that had lived hundreds of years ago and attained immortality by absorbing the bodies of animals, giving it the half-man half-beast appearance it has.
>>
File: 59.png (767KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59.png
767KB, 723x1000px
Die he did, /x/. My father was found in his pickup truck covered in cuts. It was decided to be a suicide, but my great-grandmother doesn't think her son would have done that to himself (especially coupled with the already-effective use of carbon monoxide in an enclosed space). She knows something drove him to it, but I don't have the heart to tell her what that might be. I can't argue that the man wasn't insane. I know he was insane. I also know his fears have legitimized themselves for me. The dark forces he immersed himself in appear to be interested in me now. I don't see things like he did, but god do I feel them. Something is hitting me. It never stops hitting me. It feels as though I am being stoned by small, invisible pebbles. All over my body it feels like I am bruised, but there are no visible marks.

My father told me that the thing you know as "Bigfoot" is the same thing you know as El Chupacabra. The Native Americans called it a Skinwalker. Recent witnesses refer to the being as "Moth Man". Others call it the Jersey Devil. These are not things from a pantheon of undiscovered animals. They are one. They are a single individual and his disciples. He is a Native American man over 500 years old who used dark magics to absorb the bodies and life forces of animals, allowing him to become immortal by adding their vitality to his own.

It appears that by knowing these things, I know too much. I know too much to be left alive, so they are trying to drive me to insanity the way they drove my father. He is human, /x/. I can't drive that in enough. He may be demonic, whatever that means, but he is human. He doesn't want you to know that he is human. He doesn't want you to know anything about him, because if people knew about him, they would confront him for what he is.
>>
File: niice.jpg (68KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
niice.jpg
68KB, 700x504px
I've been in denial about this. When I started experiencing this attack (it's all one attack. it never stops.) I told myself I was hallucinating. I tried to find out if there were spirits that did this. I found nothing. I've been left alone to realize that this is a vendetta. No, I did not make a mistake. I've never played with a spirit board or done invocations. I don't even own a spellbook, /x/. These attacks I am experiencing, I know they have to be motivated by exactly what my father told me would motivate them. He never said "they'll be after you next" but it's 2+2, /x/. He told me he would die for knowing the truth about this entity, so it follows then that by telling his kid this he was dooming her? I am not out yet, /x/. Maybe by distributing this information I can gain leverage. I am being beaten. As I type this (wearing gloves), the creature is hitting my hands and knuckles. I've had to take several breaks. It really hurts. I've learned to sleep with the sensation of stones being thrown at me. It's not good sleep, but it rests me enough to bear this. No matter what I am doing in a day, I have to do it with steady and prepared hands. Imagine trying to take your vitamins with someone throwing pebbles at your fingers as you unscrew the cap. This is what I am living with. I am trying to live with it, because I've seen the alternative. For god's sake, /x/, help me find out how to confront this thing.
>>
Forgot to mention I was 9 years old when my father first raped me. This carried on until his death.
>>
>>17667324
Good for you.
>>
>>17667321
maybe you should join team sasquatch and be an discipline.
>>
>>17667372
Anon...that's very stupid. He shouldn't have his own media platform!
>>
>>17667372
why would she join team sasquatch after ALL OF THAT?
>>
>>17667466
He shouldn't have his own media platform. I'm sure he enjoys being a rockstar in our culture. Believe me, he does.

You people think I'm nuts. I get that. No one is ever useful. They force me to deal with this on my own. How would you like that?
>>
>>17667498
bigfoot being an evil immortal native american shapeshifter isn't too insane for /x/
>>
>>17667515
I would be less at risk of going insane if this beating would stop. After everything he has done to me, I'd love to put him down, but there's not a lot I can do when eating dinner is a battle with stones being thrown at my teeth.

If, maybe, people around here would actually look into this instead of sitting on their asses reading about the Despair Code, I would live and we could stop this together.
>>
>>17667324
Underrated post
>>
File: 434326.jpg (89KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
434326.jpg
89KB, 600x324px
Hi I want to throw pebbles at you
>>
File: 600x600.jpg (28KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600.jpg
28KB, 524x600px
>>17667498
I love being a rockstar
>>
File: 25352.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
25352.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
Sorry for killing your pa
>>
i'm struggling to take this bigfoot creepypasta seriously attempt, bigfoot is hilarious, even the name tickles me
>>
File: featured-8-625x352.jpg (47KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
featured-8-625x352.jpg
47KB, 625x352px
>>17667622
Don't laugh at me, I'm a big scary old man with feelings!
>>
So how is the guy exactly evil? What is he/it even doing with it's life?
Walking around in the woods? Spooking trekkers?
Doesn't seem like a bad dude. Give him a chance :^)
>>
>>17667305
Loowit? More like low-wit you fucking dummy. Post nudes and then we'll talk bigfoot.
>>
>>17667305
nice rp. you should head over to /tg/
>>
My hands needed a break.

>>17667575
This is why tripfags happen.

>>17667622
Yeah it's a stupid name, isn't it!? The whole thing is stupid. It's so stupid that if you don't think everyone who has seen it is crazy, you'd know there's a better explanation than "missing link the lost apeman". I had that dawn on me. I realized it, Anon.

>>17667633
Until they go after him alone or fall across one of his other ploys.

>>17667641
My body is none of your concern.
>>
>>17667498
On the off chance this is real - look up runes. Find a symbol called the aegishjalmr, get it tattooed. On your forehead or on your chest. Sacrifice a goat to Thor, the god who protects those who against threats they cannot fight. Use the blood to paint the aegishjalmr on your door. Begin studying Seiđr, or another type of shamanic practice. Learn how to find this things home, and kill it in it's lair.

This isn't easy, and it isn't fun. But if you want this to stop, or at least to find some sort of relief, it is the best I can tell you.
>>
>>17667801
Now we're getting real...
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 240x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 240x168px
>>17667746
Awww, come on. Stop playing hard to get. I know girls with daddy issues are crazy. I know you'd want to share your whore body.
>>
>>17667829
Maybe you should get on your knees for me. I know guys who act pushy really just want it up the rear.
>>
>>17667846
What if I said I was the bear spirit ungway and could fuck up the bigfoots chakras so badly that it would explode in to chi?
And that I had a mystical 18cm schlong?
>>
>>17667850
You want this bear spirit dick. Admit it.
>>
Email me
[email protected]
>>
>>17667801
Algiz is a top-tier protection rune. Works for me. Also agreeing with anon about calling on Thor, he has the most experience with smiting jötuns-- which is what this Bigfoot is.

Take back your mind, let in the fiery light and wage war. You'll have an advantage of surprise, since I'm sure this entity isn't used to psychic pushback.

Thurisaz is a good rune for focusing psychic counter strikes, as is Tiwaz.

Good luck OP, sending victorious vibes your way.

Remember, he's just a man at his core, and he's walking against the tide of time.
>>
>>17667641
Suck a cock, anon.
>>
>>17667930
I actually checked this. Animal sacrifice isn't legal, so what if it doesn't work? I end up in jail and have to go through this for 20 years without even being able to kill myself?
>>
>>17667846
>implying I wouldn't want it up the ass
What is this, the stone age?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 716x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 716x476px
>>17667977
Why not just go somewhere the Yeti couldn't be? so then if this thing continues you know that you just inhereted your dad's schizo, or at least become infected through intercourse.
>>
>>17667977
You don't need to sacrifice an animal, and animals aren't as potent as sacrifices unless you raise them yourself anyway, otherwise all you're really offering for sacrifice is the money you paid for some random animal.

Just build a bonfire, inscribe a rune or a rune prayer on something that feels meaningful to you, and throw it in. Let the fire speak to you and feel the power and the hope. Put on your psychic armor and find the strength inside to repel the attack.

I like to use mushrooms sometimes, it's a good way to commune
>>
>>17667998
Hm. Definitely going to try this. You'll know if it works.
>>
>>17667498
Insanity can be hereditary.
>>
So, let's get this straight...

...Bigfoot is paranormal?
>>
>>17667746
>My body is none of your concern
It seems to be Bigfoot's concern.
>>
What does OP like to do when not being pummeled by Bigfoot's stand? Bowling? Hiking? Vidya?
>>
File: confusion.jpg (24KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
24KB, 450x320px
>>17669147
Tfw I have a crazy girl fetish.
>>
>>17667321
OP listen here, I can shed a lot of light on this for you, for I as well have researched and know a lot more than yourself about skinwalkers, though they go by many names.
1) they are not one individual, they are many different ones. Just like humans, some live together, some live alone, some eat and look like bears, some like other animals, some like humans. 2) immortality is real, and these creatures are 'immortal' in a sense. There are cryptoid hunters who specifically hunt skinwalkers, and others similar to them, instead of regular game. They are very dangerous and smart, so only those experienced and who are ingrip of their own reality can do so. 3) The pebble attacks are from your own dad Anon. Your dad was much into spiritual beings, which take many different forms, including skinwalkers and ghosts, and he is now a spirit roaming the earth. 4) The ritual your dad performed was because of his interaction with the skinwalkers, they stalk their prey for years, although many of them live in the wild and only encounter hikers, some of them live close to cities with rural areas.

So, your dad is attempting to show you something, I know this because he performed a blood ritual to die. Our spirit lives in our blood, and if you die by many cuts you are releasing your spirit into the wind. He is not like other spirits, he can travel where he pleases until he feels he has accomplished what he is set to do. You can run from it, or you can go with it. One thing, do not be scared. Pretend you are a child on an adventure and go with it, if you do. Should you choose to ignore it, he will continually follow you, forever or until you go with him, to see what he wants to show you. Remember, not everything 'bad' was always that way, or is bad. Some skinwalkers are 'good' and even friendly. Some are obviously evil, but I doubt your dad would lead you to your death, and even if he did, atleast you experienced what many have already. God Speed Helen.
>>
>>17667321
Also, are you a cancer by chance? your sign plays a big role into what affects you and what you should do
>>
Preparing to sleep... I'll make the sacrifice tomorrow and see if I get my divine suit of armor and sword. I was unable to do anything with fire tonight because asthmatic people are around.

>>17669091
Does it not make sense this way?

>>17669147
Various mostly solo activities.

>>17669226
I'll take a while to digest this.

>>17669233
Taurus.
>>
>>17669331
Sigils and sacrifices won't make it go away. It is like treating a symptom but not the issue. If you are into psychedelics, try using DMT and you will most likely contact your dad and be able to speak with him on it, mushrooms not so much for contacting your dad, but great when going into the forest. If you are adventurous I do have an alchemic formula which would put your directly into the spirit world and fully figure out what is going on. I definitely believe you should head it face on and not attempt to thwart it or run away from it, it will only make things worse. Also I don't see your dad as crazy or insane, he must have been deeply spiritual to find this path in life. And we all experience death, he choose his own way to die and did it correctly it seems atleast.

>>17669331
That means you like to see things through and will most likely go with the hard route which sees the right answer. Instead of trying to avoid it you would rather get it over with soon and do what is needed to be done. Remember, don't be scared, we humans are in control of our elements including skinwalkers. They work off fear, when confronted they are like barking dogs, they only bite when they sense fear, without it they are powerless. Are you in your mid-30s?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 450x338px
>>17669331
You could sacrifice your crazy girl hymen and take this bear dick? I know you'd want it.
And wouldn't that be the best way to spread the curse? Take a little bit of pounding?
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 680x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 680x404px
>>17669147
Stand?
>>
>>17667554
you are as powerful as he is and you can work this out yourself. as long as no one is physically harming you, there is plenty of time.
get yourself a gun and some books on the subject of spiritual protection. get some sage, a black turmaline stone,
possibly a strong guard dog. you got this, dont worry you can always kill yourself :)
>>
>>17669331
step 1 go to the doctor see if ur actually getting bruised, if ur worried about getting locked up just say you've been having pains.

if you're not actually getting physically damaged, you need to think about the possibility of you and your father sharing a mental illness. hey made the sigils and sacrfices wil lhelp, since our mental barriers are so fragile that maybe you'll trick yourself into thinkign that thing that didnt exist really did stop or something.
>>
Sleep didn't work well. I was up until 4AM and repeated 1 hour naps until 9. I like to have at least 5 "naps" in a given night, but sometimes I only get one. Other times I'm just lucky and die for 12-15 hours at a time. There's variation.

>>17669385
A friend said I should try astral projecting to fight it, but it doesn't leave me alone enough to relax. "Trance state" is like the opposite of what we're dealing with here. I mentioned that sleep doesn't work well. Also, why the drugs and why does my age matter to this? I was born in 1990, the year of the horse.

>>17669526
Your bear cock probably wouldn't survive the pristine jaws of death that are my lady parts.

>>17669605
Anon, a gun? A silver bullet?

Here's to hoping that a small fire will satisfy the gods.
>>
>>17670587
how do you not go insane sleeping like that?
>>
>>17670855
It's hard. Your body feels like lead. Reaction-time is reduced by multiple seconds. Physically, it's as if your body is numb and in pain at the same time (from the stoning). People stare at your bloodshot eyes surrounded by dark circles, probably wondering if you're on drugs. Emotions fluctuate wildly and randomly, as does your perception of the world. You're unable to sleep when you want to (when you're most exhausted) and other times you fall asleep when you feel perfectly alert. It's bad. Don't go through this.
>>
>>17670907
ah.... yeah didn't plan on it but thanks for the tip anyway.
>>
>>17670587
Try Giles Corey - Desconstructionist album and tell me if you can see anything.
>>
have you tried fucking bigfoot?

big foot = big dick

right?

you should like that
>>
>>17671247
>>17671247
lol
>>
>>17669153
Crazy chick's are tight because as hard as it is to respect a normal female, you never respect a crazy one. Thus, you never have to worry about feelings when it's over.
>>
I've finished building the wood pile which people seem to think is just routine yard work. Nobody is going to notice this, /x/. When you live where I live smoke is no longer a panic signal because there are so many controlled fires. I guess people in the city freak out at the slightest whiff of smoke. I got this. I'll be giving Thor a wood box with some personal stuff in it. If anything call this Chaos Magick. I want my sword.

>>17670994
I don't believe in the devil. A dualist perspective is stupid.

>>17671258
The females of this society don't really deserve respect. I don't blame them for being the way they are nor do I blame you for your views so if you don't fuck with me I don't fuck with you. I'm happy living in my room away from ditzy retards who can't open jars on their own. Men deserve more respect but I don't like you much either.

Not saying every woman sucks.
>>
>>17667321
>>17667315
>>17667309
>>17667305
Good story. Anyway, whatever it would be, beside Norse sacrifices, you can always try all other kinds of stuff for protection.

1.Lesser Banishment Ritual of Pentagram
2. Prayer to no one in particular - just send thought out, concentrating on it reaching whatever is good, pure and willing to defend you. You may reach a deity/godform or you may make some half-assed servitor out of it. Either way, won't hurt anyone.
3. Share the story outside of 4chan.
4. (If) you're somewhat crazy so consider also mundane help, how much of your shit may be psychosomatic or pure schizophrenic in nature is uncertain.
5. The usual of carrying silver, using thyme and generally google stuff to banish/protect yourself from demons and whatnot.

0.Be a qt 3.14 girl sharing pic so people will come en masse into this thread to thirst after you, additionally increasing number of those who will know your story.
>>
>>17667305
No one cares about your superficial problems, sorry op.
>>
>>17671445
>>17670587
Also:
>A friend said I should try astral projecting to fight it, but it doesn't leave me alone enough to relax.

First you'd need to learn to AP, then get good at it, then be able to somehow overpower what you claim is a proficient occultist. This suggestion is dumb. It's like telling you that you should learn to dive so you can take out nuclear submarines.

I'd repeat and underline suggestion to contact medical professional. You may be suffering from a set of very mundane things, mental and/or physical.
>>
THANK YOU /X/!!! IT WORKED!!!

It paused when the match was lit. I did as instructed by >>17667998 and now while it feels like something is hitting me it's like I'm wearing a water-filled suit is the best way I can describe it. I feel the vibrations but it doesn't hurt anymore! Excellent /x/.

I got overzealous with the hose because I'm sleep-deprived and neurotic. I'm wondering if I should go to sleep to avoid being yelled at about the disaster in the back yard. They may wake me up to yell at me anyway. They are that way.

I'm really happy. Thank you Anon. I promise we will get to the bottom of this together and I will prove I'm not crazy.

Long live /x/. You're more than just greasy losers after all!
>>
>>17671452
seems like a busy thread for nobody caring...
>>
>>17667305
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>17672617
We're still waiting for tits.
>>
>>17672016
Crazy or not, I will break free
>>
>>17667315
>They are a single individual and his disciples. He is a Native American man over 500 years old who used dark magics to absorb the bodies and life forces of animals

Accounts of Bigfoot and Bigfoot related creatures go farther back than 500 years and occur in many other parts of the world. This notion that it all stems from a Native American is resultant from our cultural receptiveness to Native American stuff over other indiginous peoples as Americans.

There's no reason to believe Bigfoot is just some guy... It's just a thing, and isn't likely to be harmful at that. Bigfeet are encountered frequently and people generally escape unscathed. They seldom act like people with a sentient agenda as far as I've heard. What are they doing squatting around in the woods, spooking hikers as they scream and throw rocks around? Bigfoot smells like musk, not death. Highly unlikely to be a guy in a suit. Skinwalkers are entirely different in the way they work and occur. People have seen Skinwalkers transform in front of them, pretty sure they wear a regular old dry pelt.

Now I mean this as respectfully as I can, but you should so a psychiatrist. You sound a little plagued. You can still be mystical and mentally ill, you know. I personally know someone like this... He had a genuine disorder that he got treatment and medication for, but it was intermingled with genuine supernatural shit. I think the illness attracted certain things. The treatment helped.

Aside from that, you could very well be being messed with by some entity. It could be your dad, it could be something your dad is responsible for attracting. But understand that the BEST CASE SCENARIO is that you have a mental illness to deal with, and you can just get that treated. Definitely don't tell them everything but tell them a little bit about the sensation. They won't lock you up, they'll help you.
>>
>>17667305
Sounds tryhard. Did you try burning sage?
>>
>>17672713
I don't think OP understands herself or what's happening to her. I've got a bad feeling about this.
>>
>>17672834
i doubt sage would work for this....
>>
>>17667324
dubs get pictures
>>
>>17674065
Sage prevents ticks.
Psychic attack from beast shamans are usually based on ticks.

Trust me, it will help.
>>
are you mt st helens?
>>
For the first time since March, /x/, I am happy to be awake. I slept 16 hours. Whatever it is is gone now... I don't feel anything. I never believed in Thor. You should. Thor is still real and he's out there supporting warriors. /x/, this is not a myth. Seriously happy and grateful right now. I will post a deeper account of what it was like to live like this, being wailed on without end. I fear I won't be the last to experience it and, to be honest, /x/, I can be a very mellow person. If one of you went through this I think that you would lose your sanity or at least your composure and become a useless, terrified heap and just die. People are not ready for this. I have to prepare them. This thing is wrathful. I doubt I'll be the last to experience its wrath. I know I have to prepare people for this.

Anon, please come back so I can thank you personally. I want to thank you but I want to know you're going to read it.

>>17672713
I'm not an expert. This could be bigger than my father's theories. I think the story is longer and more complicated. The guy had to learn somewhere. He teaches people. He must've been taught himself or read something somewhere. Maybe we can locate the text?

>>17672834
>>17674265
It did nothing.

>>17674294
Don't get me started on Mount St. Helens. I've been told a lot of things about me and Mount St. Helens. I had a dream about Mount St. Helens last night where I was at the mountain, and could feel the mountain breathing under me. There was a man named Adam there and we talked about some things that I don't remember very well. It was all gibberish, Anon.
>>
>>17674670
>man named Adam
woah, that's my name
>>
>>17674711
Are you a chubby brown-haired guy with a Southern accent?
>>
>>17674720
yeah. this just got weirder.
>>
>>17674727
Haha. That's funny.

I think it's odd that I never dreamed about the guy who was responsible for this. Sleep has been just a peaceful coma sometimes having sensations of being hit in it. I don't remember having any nightmares.
>>
>>17667554
So you just want more people to go through that with? It begs to reason they know too much already right? Since you just told it all
>>
>>17674740
i've been seeing a woman in my dreams.... long blonde hair with a white top that kinda streaks down, blue eyes, country-western clothes, average height. is this you?
>>
>>17667315
My father was found in his pickup truck covered in cuts. It was decided to be a suicide, but my great-grandmother doesn't think her son would have done that to himself (did you mean grandmother?? Not great-grandmother? ?
>>
>>17674754
Naw that's me in my spirit-trap form. I'm a dude but I like to get it on in dreams as a woman
>>
>>17674745
Numbers = safety. Don't go thinking you know better.

>>17674754
You got my hair right. WOW. All of the other stuff would have been explainable, but my hair?? Maybe we are connected. What does the woman in your dreams do?

>>17674756
Very tired and feeble when I was writing that. I'm sorry.

>>17674762
Don't listen to this loser.
>>
Loowit is Mt St Helen. ..loowit was an old woman made imortal and beautiful. .two brothers fought over her and all 3 were punished and are now mountains......are you native American OP? Maybe you need to return to the mountains ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-19-09-25.png (549KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-19-09-25.png
549KB, 540x960px
>>17674844
>>
>>17674791
the woman in my dreams, she's the mountain in human form.... i think you're mt st helens.
>>
Alright I think I'm going to need to take a break, /x/. I will be back and I will post more about the experiences. I swear that this is a real thing that needs to be addressed. I'm not making it up. I would not waste all of this time on the Internet making it up.

Anon who suggested the bonfire, please come back. I will feel terrible forever if I can't thank you profusely.
>>
What a read this was...
>>
>>17674915
How high are you right now?
>>
File: image.png (556KB, 408x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
556KB, 408x701px
Mmmmmmmm interesting
>>
>>17674899
Loowitlatkla ...fire keeper
>>
Are Mt hood and Mt Adams having the same symptoms? Are they still fighting over you?? How are you both a mountain and in human form..the skinwalker is the great chief who smote the bridge and fire also you and the brothers. ...do the brothers have a thread??are they being chased?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-20-38-56.png (321KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-20-38-56.png
321KB, 540x960px
>>17675003
Build a fire...keep it lit it's your purpose
>>
>>17674999
Is this bigfoot or OP's dad?
>>
>>17675003
>>17675030
>>17675064
Why are we helening?

Shit has gone full helen.
>>
>>17667819
Runes and stupid pictures aren't going to do anything. I don't care how old some mysterious symbol is, it's not going to protect you. Christian and exorcist here, get rid of it like any other demon or try hunting it like a cryptid. Either way, deal with your issue and don't rely on images.
>>
>>17675282
Native American lore...honkey has no culture. ..the three mountains. ..Adams hood and Helen. .have a story behind them ..op clearly lives near the mountains and has heard the story or various versions of it..urban legend gone creepy pasta
>>
>>17675526
She is insane and you're feeding her more delusions.
>>
Let's see some bruises or some hands...post pics op
>>
op is kill. shouldnt have to take another break unless theres a problem.
>>
>>17675064
I need to know if this is actually serious for a sociology paper.

You think she's fucking Mount Saint Helens? What drug made you think this?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-27-16-56-37.png (424KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-27-16-56-37.png
424KB, 540x960px
>>17676314
Is that how you'll "word it" on your paper? Your paper sounds extremely important. ..so yes..sorry, native Americans believe some weird shit ..I'm feeding her delusional creepy pasta to keep a good story going...but she's Cleary run out of ideas ..or she doesn't realize people know the old stories Loowitlatkla. ..he tends the eternal fire..
>>
>>17667746
tits or gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 475x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 475x707px
>>17677430
Now shut the fuck up, son.
>>
>>17674899
Could you describe, in detail, what you did to ward off the pebble-attacks?
this is pretty interesting stuff desu
>>
>>17667305
>Wus just observing visual aspect of collision {in the mind}
>@ same time of collision, the computer next to me registered a low echo frequency distortion, and so did my left ear
>{but not right} pc is on right.

Now, in terms of synchronicity, the visual aspect manifest {in the mind} was relative and in precision to frequency distortions external manifests, ie the penetration of left ear drum and pc frequency distortion..

Controlled or, controller.
Question, to cern.
>>
i just woke up from another dream with that girl.... she was in awful pain
>>
>>17679911
Go back to robot town with your fancy robot talk...stupid robot!
>>
>>17679991
Elaborate
>>
>>17667315
>Recent witnesses refer to the being as "Moth Man"
Point Pleasant here. Mothman sure as shit ain't no sasquatch I can tell you that for sure.
>>
>>17679991
What was she wearing
>>
>>17680432
Mothman hasn't been seen since 1967..since the bridge collapsed ..it plagued a town before a tragedy and vanished. .any other reports are false or some other cryptid
>>
>>17680474
That's correct and there are plenty of people here who experienced it. Mothman was an extra-dimensional entity.
>>
>>17669385
What is the formula If I may ask?
>>
>>17680481
How did you come to this "extra dimensional entity" theory. ..are you a witness? That would put you in your late 50's or 60's BTW. ..old/x/
>>
Where is OP?...get your gloves on and give us an update
>>
>>17680575
My dad and grandma did. There are a lot of ghosts around here my grandma thought it was a ghost (she's dead now) and my dad will tell you people were "just seeing things" unless you get him drunk.
>>
>>17667305
>>17667309
>>17667315
>>17667321
>>17667353
>>17667393
>>17667498
>>17667554
>>17667746
>>17667819
>>17667977
>>17670587
>>17670907
>>17671340
>>17672016
>>17674670
>>17674720
>>17674740
>>17674791
>>17674899
Hey OP do you think you could create an email or something in which I could contact you in private, it would be much appreciated as I'm not available every day and keeping up with 4chan forums especially /x/ is hard enough already.

The advice you received will help to reduce your current problems but this it seems to me to be an entire incarnation-long lesson of sorts or at least one that might last you a long, long time.

If you can't make an email I can only wish you love and light OP, it's never a bad time to infuse yourself with armor clad in pristine white light or to ask for popular "gods" to help you like jesus or thor, these are entities which have already moved on from this dimension in the grand evolution and they will ALWAYS be more than glad to help you in any way they can.
>>
>>17680414
in the dream she was just yelling in pain on the ground... not sure what was going on with her.
>>17680436
i was a little distracted by the yelling to notice what she was wearing.
>>
>>17674711
>>17674720
>>17674727
Holy balls me too, my local accent only comes out occasionally though.
>>
>>17681391
i gave up on hiding mine.
>>
File: image.png (292KB, 344x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292KB, 344x464px
>>17681264
Was it the monster?

Is she gonna make it?
>>
>>17681542
i don't even know what was going on, she was just on the ground yelling like she was in awful pain
>is she gonna make it?
i don't KNOW this woman she just uses the same imageboard as me...
>>
Fight it, Helen.

Come back and email with us.
>>
>>17669587
OH SHIT BIGFOOT IS THE STAND OF ONE OF DIO'S MINIONS
case solved
>>
nice roleplay bud
>>
I had some difficulty absorbing some of the things that were said to me. Minor nervous break. It was the same things that were said to me long ago. I've decided they're not good or bad? It doesn't matter? A mountain is not committed to anything. Yes, it's true that my birthday is on May 18th (side note to the Nordic guy: thank you for helping me get rid of this before my birthday!!). May 18th is the day Mount St Helens erupted. That's true. It's unavoidable. It's also true that I can't really escape from the mountain. The mountain is always with me, constantly, no matter what I'm doing (it finds a way into my life, whether it's my brother's truck breaking down near it and me having to drive hours to pick him up or someone selling a print of it at a garage sale...it finds a way). It always finds a way of reminding me it exists. I can't escape the mountain. It's like it has a permanent stalker thing for me. When I sleep, I'm usually dreaming of the mountain. That wasn't the case for April, but it's usually the case. It was hard enough that a few days ago I learned that the mountain has been making noise. Since around the time I started feeling off (we'll get to that), the mountain has been making noise. Smartphone Person, this is the only way I can kind-of prove I'm not making fun of your culture (I've been posting threads since before word came out about the mountain, so you know I'm not lying?). I wasn't even here to talk about this. I don't care who I am, /x/. I'm an introvert. I don't care what people think about me. I don't owe them anything. I make sure I don't. What was driving me up a wall the past two days was the thought maybe, if this is true, I owe people something. What could I owe? I can't do anything for you, /x/. There's nothing I can do.

>>17679991
You must have sensed me spraining my ankle. I'm alright. I didn't scream a bunch. Mostly bitch whimpers and the F-Word.

>>17681582
Nothing to fight. Actually... it doesn't even seem to be trying anymore.
>>
>>17683638
just caught up with this thread, glad to see things are turning out well for you op!
>>
>>17683638
>There's nothing I can do.
you can post tits
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17682111
sounds like a job for jojo
>>
>>17683638
>I had some difficulty absorbing some of the things that were said to me
Always take your medicines, those pills will cure you. Trust the medics ...
>>
File: 1458606213867.png (346KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
1458606213867.png
346KB, 600x664px
Reading your story was captivating...
Reading your comments however made me realize you're an rper

Thought this would be the first legit spoopy threadin a while. What a damn shame
>>
>>17681264
>>17683638
Lol, you guys are fucking straight up psychotic. What do you guys do for fun? I like talking to crazies in real life. It's fun as hell.
>>
You didn't offend my culture. ..I thought maybe you were part of it...
>>
There could be a base to OP's symptoms allthough come from a diffrent part of the world.

There are many legends where someone is cursed into following something, most of these legends ending to the death of the cursed one, usually by disappearance.
>>
Behind on comment replies. You may have to repeat yourself. Gradual catchup may occur.

>>17680679
>>17681582
I'll consider it if you give me the gist of what you want to tell me.

>>17684581
Leave the house more than you do.

>>17684620
By blood only. 1/4.
>>
>>17684712
I was asking WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN so I can do that and meet psychos like you
>>
>>17682111
It's true.
>>
>>17683638
glad you're alright. this dream thing keeps getting weirder...
>>
>>17685199
Anon, the way your mind drew me 100% accurately in your dreams is really something. We have a connection. I think we have to accept this.
>>
>>17667305
>typing out that much with gloves ON
>obviously bullshit
>>
>>17685916
yeah there's definitely a connection, BUT i should probably mention that i'm NOT mt adams. also you should make an email address like people metioned earlier in the thread.
>>
>>17686001
Flattering. You do what you must.

>>17686008
Sure. I'll go ahead and make one of those. Sexual messages will be ignored. I'm not prude but I do that stuff on my own fucking terms. Also the mountain is a sidequest and Adam is a popular name. Maybe we can talk about guns and stuff. Don't leave. It seems like the people I want to talk to leave.
>>
>>17686008
What else do you see in your dreams. ..has she ever been trapped? Or captured? Chased?
>>
>>17686276
Are you smartphone guy? Would you like it if I didn't use this name? What do you want?
>>
>>17686043
>>17686367
Hey OP im this anon
>>17680679
Sorry about the wait. To answer your question on what I would have to say I simply don't know. To put it bluntly I was hoping to pry more information on what your dad told you
just to see if there's any clues. Its weird that you have such a connection to the mountain. It is possible that you are THE mountain in the sense that both you and the mountain are connected, although I wouldn't necessarily try to come to terms with being a huge chunk of rock. Its also possible that being the weirdo your father is (no offense) he may have performed some sort of ritual in which he tied both you and the mountain in a knot of karma during your birth without your mother's knowledge.

Honestly Helen I've never met face to face with a single entity that knows more about the paranormal than me(obviously they exist in the millions alone, here on earth) but this is one perplexing situation far beyond the level of knowledge of people that browse this board. Everyone has their own biases and way of interpreting things and this is further filtered through the people that browse 4chan and even more so when you take just this board into account. One thing that bugs me is that your father seemed like he had something very important he still wished to tell you before his death. I think it's more fruitful to talk to him rather than /x/. If you think you should than simply wear some nice clothes in which you respect, perhaps some clothes your father gave you and in a room of silence, where you feel comfortable and can easily grasp your own concentration simply think or say aloud that you wish to summon and speak with your father. You can use a ouija board if you don't think you'll be in-tuned enough to hear his thoughts. You can also use some incense of your choosing to heighten your senses, (your sense of smell is the strongest you have)
>>
>>17686805
You've passed the sanity and coherence requirement.

[email protected]
>>
>>17686805
this guy is the champion of psycho pussy. she already wants him.

watch and learn, /x/philes
>>
>>17686805
do you know if op is right about bf?
>>
>>17686913
>You've passed the sanity and coherence requirement.
This is the bitch that's was saying bitfoot is an ancient person with a network of spooks around the world and was psiquic attacking her.

>the
>sanity
>requirement
>>
>>17667305
I'm a fellow Washingtonian, and I also have been to Mount St. Helens when I was seven.
I have not a lot of idea about what Skinwalkers are.
Aside from being Navajo in nature, and generally something passed down through blood (and ritualistic murder of a relative).
You should look into Native American methods of defense and protection.
The Navajo would have the best idea of what to do to protect yourself from one.
If they're inclined to divulge such information (as they're not really keen about discussing such things).
Either way, I would suggest wearing Turquoise charms or acquiring such if you can.
It is supposed to be a decent tool for protection against evil spirits.
Bury pieces of it in the area around your house, or even underneath your house if you can.
I hope for the best for you.
>>
>>17687149
There is 0 proof of if what I have said about him is in fact true. I will find out. I'm being reasonable here, Anon. If they're animals where are all the bodies? Why isn't there any evidence to support them being animals?

>>17687306
This guy is the fucking lord of all sorcerers. You could write 10,000 legends about him. He is every semi-human cryptid on the face of the planet. Except some I suppose.
>>
>>17686367
I am smartphone guy. I was just wondering if you see anything else in your dreams...like her being possessed or the skinwalker. ..not sure what you mean by name???I want to know if he won and she's now baiting you
>>
>>17687893
Who? That's not very nice, Smartphone Guy.
>>
My advice, ignore this "thing" and forget about it. Real or not, beings like these tend to mind their own business and rarely attack humans. If you are confronted by this thing. Tell the creature that its actions will go noted if he attempts to attack or kills you. But under any circumstances do not agitate it.

Little fun fact. History books tell you of witch hunts of essentially just burning people suspected of doing magic. The books tell you that the people performing witch hunts was just some radical Christians who would deem people who did not follow the word of god heretics and thus "If you don't follow the teachings of us than you must be a witch!"

What they don't tell is what the real purpose of these hunts. It was to hunt humans who did dark magic, mainly what you call "Wendigo/Skinwalkers/Bigfoots/Demons." and yes this was done by the church but was handed down to crusaders to do the hunt, not some bat-shit insane zealot.

Why did they keep THAT a secret? Many actually, mainly being a way to becoming powerful and improve one's life span. So they fed us with the "People's belief system back then was.." crap to hide this fact.

Imagine being a high class and realizing that regular and even poor people can achieve this. How would you react?
>>
>>17667846
Helen just ignore these asshats.
>>
File: 1419661410326.jpg (85KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
1419661410326.jpg
85KB, 600x792px
>>17675526

>honkey has no culture

Us beautiful people call your shitskin degenerate dogma "demonic"...

...feel free to insult greatness with your ugly primitiveness some more, I find it cute.

Like a puppy dog biting and barking with its tiny teeth and voice.
>>
>>17687914
The name is fine....fitting,even...just wondering if the skinwalker won??
>>
>>17687989

>le smug whiteknight smirk

You're SO close to banging her, fo sho!
>>
>>17687968
I'll recommend that people think critically about these manifestations. There is no evidence that they are animals. There is reason to believe a motive is present for appearing briefly in the form of something animalistic and then vanishing into thin air leaving no trace behind of a species.

>>17687989
>>17688022
I bang people who I think are sexy, not people who do things for me. Idiots like this need to be learned or the world will always be filled with cavemen.

>>17687992
>implying worship of supposed son of Jewish tribal deity declared the creator of the cosmos

Backwardness.
>>
>>17687992
Whitey needs a tanning bed ..and a lesson on the origin of man...are you from the Southern United States? ? We're you upset about the "rebel flag fiasco" ..do you were a pillow case on your head at family functions??psst ,your "master race " is the minority, friendo!
>>
>>17688073

He was a submissive though... willing to take pain and humiliation...

...in your version of the world your fat numb ass would be strapon banging pussy pagan wimp boys until we went back to African nigger savagery due to no muscle and manpower to upkeep our world.

It's funny how girls who understand Christian values tend to be sexy (and virginal, go figure!)...

Keep spreading your diseased legs oh great "queen goddess".

;^}
>>
>>17688196

>psst ,your "master race " is the minority, friendo!

I actually like having blacks around... the smarter ones agree with me anyway...

The lesser shitskins who aren't dark enough are usually shoved out of the way by the darker ones who are actually quite friendly, willing to protect anyone decent and willing to serve the superior intellect white agenda.

>Whitey needs a tanning bed

I'm afraid I'm too wise to throw away what makes me a great fighter... a sensitive nervous system combined with great perception.

If you leave them out too long... they'll be withered by the sun!
>>
This retarded thread is still here??? It's been like 3 days! Jesus Christ you fucking gullible halfwits
>>
>>17688200
>>17688225
I think we've found the bottom of the barrel. These posts are like below the trash and below the dirt as well, hiding in the microscopic plastic cracks in the barrel that will never see sunlight.
>>
I'm believing...
>>
>>17688393

Isn't that where Tim and Eric find their talent?

...eh?

Most people found me long ago!
>>
>>17688393

Below the plastic cracks... below the deepest pressure geysers and into the boiling magma core underneath the flat earth!
>>
>>17674975
You have no idea

H E L E N
K E L L E R
>>
>>17688225
This guy actually believes this white agenda horseshit...don't worry, the South will rise again! Soon...it's not something you rush...it takes time...like ,diamonds
>>
>>17688587
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND
>>
I can't believe this thread is still up. holy crap
>>
>>17688617
I can't either. I was out with a bad ankle for like two days and now comes the planning part. How to find and do battle with this thing?
>>
>>17667554
surprised that no one has said anything about prayer yet
>>
>>17688073
What is your problem? No one was trying to bang you. It's an anonymous thread board. I'm saying to ignore the trolls because it ruins the content seeing your retarded comebacks to the sexist, irrelevant posts in your thread.
>>
>>17671340
> hurr durr females don't deserve respect in our culture but I do cuz I'm not like other girls trust me teehee
>>
>>17688724
Christian methods of getting rid of it didn't work.

>>17688733
I was talking only to him. Sorry Anon.
>>
>>17688722
First thing you'll need is a gopro or video capture device of your choosing. ..second I recommend a baseball bat will a railroad spike in the end....or gun...or both. ..a flashlight might come in handy...some good hiking boots. .a flint or firestarter ...machete or hatchet ..a small spade...you're basically hunting big game and this thing wants to kill you too...or eat you alive or some shit....upload all video captured to YouTube and post links here....good luck!
>>
>>17688722
don't know
>>
>>17688722
A Shotgun. A Machete. Some Gasoline. A few Flares.

You got a car? If not get some device to play REALLY LOUD Bagpipe music.
>>
>>17688788
how long did you wait lol?
did you pray to God directly, in Jesus' name?
???
>>
>>17688587
>>17688609

Again? White has been in charge since Christ in the form of Jews. Common knowledge.
>>
>>17688788

Christian methods require repentant sinners who work for the lord... not disgusting heathens who sin as soon as your back is turned.
>>
The next thread I make will be better. When I made this thread, I was going through a rough time. Very rough, /x/. I can't shoulder the blame for those idiots who feminize and disrespect any female-bodied entity they see. It is their loss if they ever say it to my face, but I will try not to respond to them for civility's sake.

My argument is as follows: Bigfoot, El Chupacabra, Moth Man, the Dover Demon and other such beings never leave a trace behind even as the human world expands into their habitats. Logic indicates that they are not animals. If they are not animals, then why do they look like animals? It's obviously a disguise, /x/.

I am not sure if this was even what was attacking me. I did not see what was behind the attacks. I felt them. I felt them until I was able to repel them with assistance from Thor. Still I can't stop now. It's too late to stop now. I have to finish this.
>>
>>17689542
You've had me since the middle of the thread. I pledge my all to you, St. Helens.
>>
>>17689610
This just got 10 times weirder than it needed to be.
>>
>>17689422
Are you a RPer?
>>
>>17687888
Even the lord of sorcerers has to follow some sort of law.
(Not conventional laws, but ones that control magic in general.)
There are things that mitigate magical effects, reflect them back at the caster, and so on.
Another thing is belief, the more you believe in it, the stronger it will be on you.
If you think of him as an indomitable spirit that cannot be stopped, you will not fair well against him.
No matter how strong he is, how old he is, or how amazing he is... there are ways to handle him.
>>
>>17690148
I've never met him. Wouldn't he just rip my dinky little self in half instead of throw rocks for weeks on end? That seems stupid. I was even able to hold my composure through it and think of it as stupid.
>>
>>17690242

What would you learn being instantly ripped in half when you can be tortured?
>>
>>17690242
I'm not talking about direct confrontation.
I mean, you need to wear something that can protect yourself.
Turquoise negates negative magic, clear quartz amplifies whatever you add to it, amethyst promotes peace and adds calming energy to things.
They can help you create somewhere safe for yourself.
I won't ask you to attack him, that is stupid, but there are ways to protect yourself without antagonizing him.
If he is intent on hurting you, you can use obsidian to reflect negative intent back to the caster.
It might be the best item for your situation. My grandmother was a rock hound, and obsidian is something that she found a lot in Washington.
Just use them to protect yourself.
>>
>>17690380
I know what I need to make now. A dagger. An obsidian dagger. This is perfect. The gears are turning now. Actually, I'm starting to feel a bit manic. If I invade his territory, he won't have a choice, will he? He's as much an animal as he is a man. Too stupid and filled with animal aggression to stay away from me. I need an excuse to go on an obsidian hunt that requires a ton of gas. I even know what to call this thing!!! /x/, what are the odds of being attacked by a poisonous spider when you don't have a proper tent? I fear this and nothing else.
>>
>>17690471
There is no poisonous spiders in Washington... I assume here In BC we only have them in the okanagan/desert portion
>>
>>17690471
>>17690548
And he wouldn't turn into a poisonous spider himself, because his immortality would make him to scared to lose his life (being rolled on).
>>
File: 1461541825260.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461541825260.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>17671340
>thinks Bigfoot, the chupacabra, Mothman, Jersey Devil is all one guy over 500 years
>"no you idiot, the devil isn't real"
>>
>>17690471
Keller, stop.

Making a dagger out of obsidian isn't going to harm anyone but yourself, stay clear headed here.
>>
>>17690548
That's not true.

>>17691148
Explain.
>>
>>17691089

It's true it's one guy... (Russell Brand)

...no, some fat pagan wreck can't hurt him...

...and yes the devil is real, and much more powerful than this demon...
>>
>>17691366
Observe your emotional state.
>>
>>17691476
Tell me why an obsidian blade is a bad idea.
>>
>>17691575
Not the obsidian blade itself, I mean acting this wildly upon your emotions.

You can craft an obsidian blade if you insist so, but keep calm. Such extreme emotions such as a near-manic state will not benefit you against your rival.
>>
>>17691585
There's nothing wrong with being excited. You'd be excited too if you found out you could basically bring the thing home for dinner with the right weapon. This makes so much sense, Apache. I need to know where to find obsidian. I'm finding that out now.
>>
>>17691635
Excitement raises your vibration, you have murderous intent.

You can picture out the possibilities here.
>>
We're losing what's left of her mind..
>>
>>17691635
Another thing, obsidian is a cunt to handle.

Even making a makeshift dagger as an 'unexperienced smith' can carve you a new asshole.
>>
>>17691690
This all seems at least plausible but even if it's real doesn't mean OP is playing with a full deck.
>>
>>17691635

You don't understand at all.

"I come not to bring peace, but a sword!"

You can't be a fat hambeast vag-holder and defeat anything.

All great warriors were men, we have the biological imperative to fight and do well in life.

The real kicker is even once you're "good" at fighting, you're still a cunt and will fail. Again back to biblical dogma of preventing SIN!

#SasquatchDemonLivesMatter

I could beat him... with my bare hands... if he attacked me first... which he won't... cuz we homies...

...if I attacked him first... he would win...

Unless we're fighting for... well... you guessed it! A beautiful woman and her total submission!

Welcome to the big leagues! Take your place in the stadium that you LOVE!
>>
>>17691753
As I sleep tonight and enter the astral when you do, I will snatch you and beat you to a raped, mutilated, worm-infested shitty little soul-pulp just for the sake of doing so.

Do not take my name.

>when will the roleplay end?!?! :^)
>nothing personel kidd
>>
>>17691780

Sounds like fun!

I'll do you after if you beg hard enough!

Satan is a title, my love...

...a role to play!

The KING! Dear Queenless LORD...
>>
>>17691780

Or do you still claim to be Satan while typing such petty trash?

Oh petty demon, be dripping in knowledge... dripping in Alchemy...

...lest your hands... be taken out of control!
>>
>>17691815
Duality is a child's fable.

If you were anyone potent you could've read me right now, it's a shame t b h anon
>>
>>17691829

and Christ said... be more like children!

I guess we're in agreement...

...eh?
>>
>>17691835
I can't disagree with myself now can I, me?

>the plot thickens
>>
>>17691848

Like a DM of DM's...

A roleplay of roleplay!

I am the swordmaster!

I am the keymaster!

I thought you swore you didn't have a gun?!

Lieutenant doth you ride with the bear?

The conundrum of it all... Hitler's dream!

*pets fern*

Purple people are as insufferable as the gold before them!

And we thank the slowest risen children of the sinister and ashed pigs...

...in the end... we're all alright!

What is your Christian name... Apache?

...it's a rhetorical question...
>>
>>17691639
I think you should just trust me. I'M NOT insane. I'm not an idiot either. I've made tools before.

>>17691703
Yes, obsidian is obnoxious and I've failed over 5 times when using it before.

>>17691780
I've decided to leave him alone. He's unworthy of the attention of an evolved being.
>>
>>17691897

He's Hitlers dream...

...I'm like...

...Hitlers LIFE!

I'd love to be left alone... that's what I scream and beg for...

...now leave me with my own worth in female form and allow us to consume this long since boiled egg alone together!

...without such "divine" interruption!
>>
>>17691908

She needs to be JUST as "unevolved" as me!

...I can tell my own potential!

Master of chemistry and science and such and such!
>>
>>17691366
That's why I said I assume, what sort of poisonous spider is their in Washington. It cannot be common
>>
Lmao fags this board was gay bait you shitheads fell for shitty bait. Btw I'm a massive fag.
>>
>>17691897
I know. Just having a giggle with Mr. Satan.

I aplogize for my distrust, my faith in you has been shifted. Best of luck, Keller!
>>
what kind of bigfoot do you mean? wht species?
>>
>>17692033
Size 26 as far as I know :^))))))
>>
I forgot to mention that Bigfoot gives me anal every night.
>>
the fuck are you dooing here? xa
>>
>>17692044
Your 'Satan' personage was slightly better.
>>
>>17692017

It's a funny coincidence I once knew a whore who tried to mimic my wife and harm me...

...I hired some demon to throw rocks at her until she became repentant and learned her place living out the very same boring life she thought was imposing on another...

Funny coincidence!
>>
>>17692066
meh dont you care about the hardware?
>>
>>17692074

Why are you on my planet if you don't want to submit to me?
>>
>>17692074

What I want cloud...

...is to cleave unto my wife...

...a shining future!
>>
>>17692090
whit all respect.. it would be great .. but after all this shit .. dream on
>>
>>17692105

There is no wife for the gentile...

...eh?
>>
>>17692105

Hasn't your father ever taught you a demon will never survive unless they obey the commands of the angels?

Go figure their only collective demand is to pair every man with a wife of his worth...

Or will you advocate more degeneracy?
>>
>>17692017
Thanks. This will make the thread hit its bump limit faster so I don't mind. I need a new thread, and more time to think, preferably.

>>17692033
If it were an animal it would have species. It's not an animal.

>>17692048
Who is this "Xa" person you're looking for?

Dream Anon and I have been emailing. We can't meet intentionally but definitely there's a connection. It's epic and awesome that we can answer almost any question about each other accurately. It's really exciting. Apache, if you can really astral project I wouldn't mind meeting you on the other side. Maybe you can help us in mastering this. My new friend says he's had this dream thing happen with other people before so it may be some latent abilities he has. Maybe I can learn just by being connected with him. He also has premonitions that turn out accurate.

Smartphone Guy, are you still here?
>>
>>17692191
Yeah, 233 replies is a pretty long way down.

We're in different timezones (i moved to the netherlands 19 years ago) so the chances of a dream meet are slim, but they are there as I tend to take 'astral naps' after waking up.

Xa will be in the next thread, this book needs another sequel.
>>
>>17692105

Suffice it to say... I'm "bum bum" blasted...

Capisce... little rat?
>>
>>17692222
I could simply take a nap when you're going to sleep.
>>
>>17692251
Aaaaand I should probably sleep soon because my wit is dulling.

I'm not used to people visiting me, top lel. I hope my sub. can stay nice enough as I'm usually quite the territorial cunt in my sleep.
>>
Guess I'll be going lucid again tonight then.

Signing off.

>dear diary, today i rolled quads....
>>
>>17692251
I can't helen hard enough for this.
>>
>>17692284
Taking a nap now.
>>
File: demona.jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
demona.jpg
12KB, 224x225px
Time to start astral raping.
>>
>>17692105

I'm trying to help you, you know...

...to make up for your sins against me...

Typical of you to claim I'm now an "asshole" for lashing out against my aggressor.

You take it, you take it like the bitch you are.

In the name of the LORD!

The irony is you call me an asshole, when my job duties are to shit talk to prove I'm the kind of person who will not resort to violence because my feelings have been hurt.

To prove that I won't sell someone out for even a billion dollars...

...to prove I won't rape someone in their sleep using the latest snake oil...

Are you beginning to see the difference between us?
>>
>>17692317

The perfect gift?... a willing and able submissive body housing unwilling demons, exhumans who sinned without making up for it, to feel the humiliation and pain...

What heaven! For even the most DEVOTE Mormon at the very top PLATE EARTH!

;^}
>>
>>17692306
Don't bother.
Got the old 'racing brain syndrome' again tonight. You know, the sudden racing subconscious mind, I love my control of it though. Fuck.

>>17692317
You're a lucky son of a bitch, you know that?
>>
>>17692512

No, dear child.

I am ancient.

Most ancient of souls.

Fire straight from the abyss.

A gladiator lives his entire life in pain.

Let me see you suffer!
>>
>>17692541
I'm not suffering though.
Sure, marijuana cold turkey withdrawals suck but years of toking and then stopping isn't going to break my spirit, not even a little nick of it.

What does suck is that I have to get out of my warm bed and leave my wife for a minute to take a piss.

I will get your ass for being a little troll shit though, but please proceed bumping the thread through the night you little beautiful oblivious innocent fuck :^)
>>
>>17692557

If you think I'm oblivious in any way that matters... you might ACTUALLY be a demonpet Apache mudboy...

Here I was thinking you were making an Inglorious Bastards pun!
>>
>>17692557

I'm going to rape you in the ass tonight.

I warned you.

Enjoy.
>>
>>17692599

...using Satan title to make lame threats?

...better believe that's a paddlin'!
>>
>>17692606

What is lame about a rape threat, kid?

Not hard enough for you?

Stop impersonating me.
>>
>>17692609

Hard is:

"I'm going to destroy you in fair hand to hand combat with proper distance before the fight (50 paces)"...

...kid...
>>
>>17692612

I'm going to rape you in the ass tonight after I'm done with Apache.

Enjoy, kid.
>>
File: 1462685728838.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462685728838.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>
I guess that was a pointless nap. We'll have to do it some other time. The only way my body will rest again before 2AM is with drugs.
>>
>>17692621

Rainbow colored, like fag flags.

How fitting for you and your upcoming anal rape.

Then again, it will hardly by a rape cause you can't rape the willing.
>>
File: 1426828348886s.jpg (4KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1426828348886s.jpg
4KB, 122x125px
op show a picture of your passport or any kind of official document with a little timestamp that proves that your name is Helen (you can of course hide everything else like lastname, city, etc)

otherwise youre full of shit and just roleplaying if you dont even want to give a TINY bit of proof for such a serious matter that youre not a roleplayer or attention whore
>>
File: tumblr_ksrh1tbv7W1qzyxmho1_500.jpg (19KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ksrh1tbv7W1qzyxmho1_500.jpg
19KB, 500x213px
>>17692631
what is this? a picture for ants?
>>
File: perf.jpg (9KB, 208x141px) Image search: [Google]
perf.jpg
9KB, 208x141px
>>17692625
>>
>>17667305
Does bigfoot like memes?
Could you ask him?
>>
>>17692631
Tone is agitated....why? If my name is Helen, you believe in Bigfoot? I'm not saying you would. It's a weird request. It's a suspicious request, and one that has no bearing on if any of what I've said is true or not. At first glance, that picture was two serpent people bumping their boobs together so that laser beams come out.
>>
>>17692712
confirmed roleplayer

you make up a HUGE story and you seem "super concerned" about it, yet refuse to give even the tiniest amount of proof that can't be faked easily (unless your name IS really Helen, which then would make your story more legit)

how is that suspicious? you said that thing is already attacking you and has its claws on you, how is posting a pic to this board suspicious?
>>
>>17692631
where can i find a scaled up version of this image?
>>
>>17692741
google reverse picture search
>>
>>17692724
It looks like you read it all. You were hooked and now you must be ashamed. How does it feel being hooked by a confirmed roleplayer, Anon? I could care less what you think, because I'm going to prove it. I don't give up. Even if it takes me 20 years I'm going to prove that this is what I say it is. It isn't for your approval. It's for my own satisfaction.
>>
File: RD531roc2jqo2_500.jpg (51KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
RD531roc2jqo2_500.jpg
51KB, 500x509px
>>17692762
>IM TOTALLY GONNA PROVE IT! THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME! ... not important enough to provide any kind of proof though lol

Camwhores on /b/ are literally more concerned with providing tits and timestamps than you who claims to be a woman in a huge, paranormal story.
>>
>>17692792
Dude... your kinda going full autist here. what her name is wouldn't prove jack shit... even if it was Helen, all it tells you is her name is Helen. if her name isn't Helen, all it proves is that she's not dumb enough to give personal details on 4chan.

holy fuck, man. let it go.
>>
>>17692811
It was just one example, because OP is most likely a guy and roleplayer, so it would be a start of proof.

You have any other suggestions for proof then?
>>
File: roflbot-ZfY6_2_.jpg (41KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
roflbot-ZfY6_2_.jpg
41KB, 600x448px
>>17692817
welcome to /x/.

we are ALL roleplayers, you fucking moron.

holy shit... lurk moar, or do you believe in aliens, divination, ghosts, and creepypasta in a unironic way? cause if you do, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17692839
So, you're literally butthurt that I'm not roleplaying along and consider the option of it being legit, hence offering some suggestions how OP can prove his claims? Are you autistic?
>>
>>17692811
This is getting good. Suddenly my genitals matter, too.

Let the autists be autists. Let the mountaineers be mountaineers. Should I make it even harder to believe this is real? Should there be some sort of trial?
>>
File: img.jpg (45KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
45KB, 716x717px
>>17692849
I love how you keep replaying to shitposts yet don't bother to provide proof not even attempt to. A desperate person in pain (as you claim to be) would surely behave like that and not desperately try to convince people so she gets help.

Sounds legit.
>>
>>17692843
wow. do you ask mimes to prove they can't talk with a stool sample too? cause that is pretty much what you are doing here.
>>
>>17692857
Yeah, coming up with a crazy, paranormal story with plenty of people affected throughout the years and lots of shit happening is compereable to random mimes.

You're either retarded or just OP samefagging to damage control his pathetic story.
>>
>>17691635
Umm... I was thinking that you could make an Obsidian Mirror in order to reflect whatever is sent at you.
Turquoise for banishment of whatever is placed on you.
Clear Quartz to empower and amplify the Turquoise.
Nothing I wrote was to state that you should go after who is attacking you.
In fact, I would avoid that person like the plague.
You need to make a sanctuary or a safe place for yourself.
The turquoise would help with that, as would the quartz.
>>
>>17692861
again. it is /x/. it's all spooky roleplay. just sit back and enjoy the spoops, man. christ allmighty, why are you such a raging faggot?
>>
>>17669226
>Remember, not everything 'bad' was always that way, or is bad. Some skinwalkers are 'good' and even friendly. Some are obviously evil, but I doubt your dad would lead you to your death, and even if he did, atleast you experienced what many have already

This has been
>>
>>17692712
Could you at least post any evidence that you're a real person? If i was you i wouldn't matter.
>>
>>17692854
>desperate person in pain

So you didn't read and shouldn't be talking.

>>17692866
My father is dead because of this. Maybe I hated him, but he was blood. I'm not like most people. I do not hide well. Would you like to live the rest of your life in a protective bubble, always worried it could burst in on you? I think not. I choose combat over protection. If there's one thing roleplay guy here probably has right about me, it's that my life isn't a productive one. I will fight.

>>17692891
My gender is probably the only thing that will ever be confirmed, because I plan on recording some monologues when I'm out wandering around. I won't post anything just to prove a point. If I post it, it'll be because I want to post it and not because somebody asked. I'll definitely show off my dagger if I'm proud of it, but I'm not scrolling a date on my arm or anything like that. You can reverse-search it, but I'm not going to make any effort to prove my honesty.
>>
>>17667305

Simple and fast-

There is no difference between you and the world. You are only a part of the void in which the world rests, not a separate identity with a special perspective. Just the universe recurdsivrly self a referencing.

You're a bit plagued. I have the qualifications necessary to assess and diagnose you with at least positive schizophrenia and several emotional disorders flat, organized speech conveying very little real emotion. Maybe even negative schizophrenia with psychosis presenting from a neurological disorder, like demyelination of excitatory neurons or some form of vascular damage to the white matter (signal transmission area).

If your problem is genuine, then don't over think it. Anything you do is an interaction with a noumenal archetype that will syncretically interfere with the source of those sensations. You need to engage in some form of comforting religious practice, or simply identify the mechanism of your self that allows you to be attacked, and close the gap.

See a psychologist, even if you're telling the truth. You need, at the very least,extensive cognitive- behavioral therapy. I've seen you samefag, without realizing that people saw it, and reference hangups about peoples' perception of you. You may be mildly Cluster B, which is common for rape victims.

Or you're a good authors in which case congrats and thanks.
>>
>>17692925
I would probably prefer that the person who was cursing me would get a taste of his own medicine.
Hence the obsidian mirror.
Obsidian reflects evil, and making it into a mirror amplifies this.
If you wanted to use it against him, I would amplify it with quartz in order to reflect negative intent and magnify the intent into the one trying to harm you.
I just don't want you to do something that could cause you to die, or incur a worse fate than that.
A protective bubble is preferable over the things that could happen to you if you seek out a monster.
Best case scenario is that you die instantly, and painlessly. (This is me being extremely optimistic about the encounter.)
Rare case scenario is that you succeed in killing the man, but for those that have magical influence, this isn't a good thing necessarily.
If he is as old as you believe he is, you may make things worse for yourself.

Worst case scenario... he bests you, breaks you, and leaves you as a shell of your former self.

I wouldn't even dare go after him without researching his method of magic (what he practices, is it Skin-walker precisely which would mean that you would need to study on 'yee naaldlooshii'. If it is something else, you should find out what it is exactly in order to best protect yourself).
I strongly recommend you do nothing aggressive until then.
Skinwalkers tend to perform their magic through sacrifice, consuming blood, infants, and doing profane things in order to cast terrible curses upon their victims.
It is a horrible form of magic, hence why most Navajo will avoid even admitting that they exist at all.
>>
>>17692973
I may just be a suicidal lunatic, then. Like I said, I'm going to start doing monologues soon. If I descend into insanity and end up part of the fleshpelt, I'll give you a good show. If I beat him, I avenge my father and end centuries of predation. It's going to be one way or another, Anon.
>>
>>17692996
I'd like to believe you. I'd like to.
>>
>>17683638
strange,this too is the day of my birth.
>>
>>17693040
Advanced happy birthday Anon.
>>
>>17692996
Two ways to kill a skinwalker.
Find its real name, or use a bullet covered or filled with white ash.
They're the only ways to truly end it.
Wear turquoise for some protection against it's magic.
>>
>>17693215
Your lack of anger is appreciated. I'm not entirely sure that the legends have this right or that the Skinwalkers aren't only similar, but not the real deal.
>>
>>17693151
Thank you,btw do you mind if I attempt to feast upon your pursuer. It's kinda my thing, don't worry, I've been eating entities for years.
>>
>>17693215

His name is Russell Brand...

...no... that doesn't kill him...

Try 50 paces at dawn!... Pussy faggot pleb!
>>
Bigfoot
>Skinwalker
>Demon
>Witch

Which one is it? Your story is fucking awful
>>
>>17693302
Go right ahead!

I'll say again that it's over. I'm not being attacked now.

>>17693318
It was described to me as all of those things.
>>
>literally living while rocks are thrown at you

Okay just kill yourself because what the fuck is the point of having rocks thrown at you all day just fuck me up
>>
My fucking head hurts
>>
>>17694194
From the board, or from other issues in real life?
Either way, I hope you feel better.
All I know is that I really want to drink vodka as though it is water.
I'm not even a drinker, but I wanna stop thinking.
>>
File: meme.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
Blow the volcano. You know you want to.
>>
>>17694207
Had a really weird night sleep in a bed that's a bit too small.
>>
File: received_1119557218115791.jpg (3KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
received_1119557218115791.jpg
3KB, 144x144px
>>17669331
Why use a sword and not a gun?

Are you going to slice his hut in half with your mad katana skills?
>>
>>17694235
Were there spoops?
>>
>>17694237

A squirt gun with holy water would do better than any dangerous weapon on some pagan hambeast "warrior princess"...
>>
File: 2016-05-15 11.07.55.png (788KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 11.07.55.png
788KB, 540x960px
>>17692191
I'm here..been speaking with an elder about skinwalkers and the story behind the mountains. ..he doesn't like the topic...but he's given me enough to do some research. ..if you start a new thread make it easy to find ..I have a lot to tell you
>>
For someone who apparently had the sensation of being constantly bombarded with pebbles, your typing sure was articulate.
>>
>>17694555
Wrong trips faggot
>>
301 posts. Let's sink.

>>17694631
Thanks for your support. You can always email me at [email protected].

>>17695064
Urah Urah Urah!
>>
>>17692623
You're a degenerate. You need to do regular physical activity, eat better, and most likely get a job. You shouldn't need drugs to sleep...
>>
>>17695668
Hand me the xanax boy
>>
>>17695830
:)
>>
OP got tired of roleplaying.
thread is dead baby, thread is dead
>>
>>17688073
And what is it a demented dame tormented by bigfoot finds sexy? Dooooo tell.
>>
>>17689752
>>17689610
Someone's in loooooove.
>>
>>17690548
Kamloopian reporting in. fuck those spiders. fuck those rattlers, too.
>>
So much rp going on. /x/ - Roleplay General
>>
It's still bumping? Smartphone Guy........are you there?
>>
Bump limit reached! Goodnight, /x/!
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.