[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I need your help. I am the son of a Freemason, Grandfather,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 17

File: 2000px-Square_compasses.svg.png (164KB, 2000x2109px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Square_compasses.svg.png
164KB, 2000x2109px
/x/ I need your help. I am the son of a Freemason, Grandfather, my father and my older brother are freemasons and my younger brother is soon to join them. Now here's the problem, I am a devout Christian, I have heard the tales of the masons and their heretical teachings, the angel of the pit and a lot of other things which deeply disturb me and I was recently invited to join by my father. He won't tell me much about it because he is fairly low down but my brother is a lodge master so he must know stuff right? Anyhow long story short I told them (politely) I want no part of their heresy but thanks anyway. My father seems disappointed and my grandfather has practically disowned me for my refusal. My younger brother will be joining soon and I fear for his soul, also should I be worried for pissing them off, can they curse me or something, should I tell the church, what do I do I feel lost?
>>
>>17667164
>I am a devout Christian

I can already tell that this is bullshit. How? Because Freemasion discussions are, or at least were, normal around here on /x/. You saying you're a Christian and immediately following up with how they have "heretical teachings" are just all too convenient words used to speak about something that is, or at least was, normal discussion here.

Basically saying "You like X. I hate X. Your shit is bad."
>>
>>17667193
Bullshit how exactly? Look at the canon law on it it is officially heresy, i've looked up enough to see this so prove me wrong then.
>>
>>17667193

How the fuck is that bullshit retard?

/x/ isn't a hive mind, not everyone here has fantasies about joining the Freemasons. Because OP dislikes them he's lying? The fuck kind of ten year old logic is that. Fuck outta here with your bullshit you dumbass with zero reading comprehension.

OP just tell your brother your opinion and if your family is going to disown you for not joining some stupid ass archaic group where you are essentially a peon then fuck em. That ain't family.
>>
>>17667229
Thank you, nice to have somebody with some real advice rather than just calling bullshit on what I say, like I said I don't know completely what these people are capable of but to me something stinks, should I be worried that i've pissed them off, I think I can make my brother see sense but he lives with my father and i'd no doubt get the blame for discouraging him.
>>
>>17667242

Blame or not you are either going to be your brothers keeper or you aren't, don't fence sit and pick a choice. Your body doesn't lie to you, instinct has been the surviving tool of mankind for more years than we can ever document so trust it. One of two possibilities exist, Freemasons are just a stupid boys club filled with old men and arbitrary rank hierarchies or they're some secret connection to people who rule the globe and societies with occult knowledge. Either way is completely irrelevant, if you think they're dodgy then be honest to your brother, or don't, either way don't talk about it and just be a man of action.
>>
>>17667250
Sound advice, I have spoken with him about it and told him exactly what I think about it, he's not sure either way but I know he feels uneasy and is going to go along with it to please my father like I was going to. If I am right about what it is I think they teach after the first degree (or whatever) I hope he can get out and seek absolution but i'll be there for him, fuck the others.
>>
>>17667164

youre a moron and a faggot

besides, all this being bait and all, anyone who does not join a family tradition like that is a retard
>>
>>17667260

Honestly I wouldn't be afraid of some nameless group. What, they're going to kidnap you and your brother in the night to sacrifice you to some deity or lucifer underground or in a remote location? It wouldn't make sense to invest that many resources, how many people walk away from churches, faiths, businesses, anything?

I genuinely believe in my opinion, and this is coming from someone who tolerates just about any theory and conspiracy for conversation purpose if nothing else that Freemasons are just a cabal of old baby boomers with no more power than a low tier local councilman in their communities, or are deluded and practice arbitrary rituals for the sole sake of practicing arbitrary rituals, circle logic etc. this ain't some church of Scientology act, or it is, who knows. Just be a good brother and tell him not to buy any bullshit that's sold to him for free on merit of " oh well my family is a part of a secret club." Unless your family is some kind of multi million/billionaire name with ties to very shady people then I have below zero reason for concern for telling your family to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17667268
Not bait at all I wish it was.
>>
>>17667281
Fair enough but why the need for secrecy and weird teachings, my family has never been religious, i'm practically the only one and they seem to be acting like a fucking cult all of a sudden.
>>
>>17667286

well then, do you have any understanding of the thigs you find problematic or is it just that you dont like the sound of it?
>>
>>17667290

We can't read your mind, don't be vague and be specific. What teachings, what cult like behaviour.
>>
>>17667268
what if my family tradition involves ritual sacrifice?
>>
>>17667295
Now here's the problem there is so much shit on the internet it is so hard to separate the bullshit from the truth, so objectively I go on what i've been told by masons. I've heard talk about the great truth (but nobody will tell me what it is) i've heard talk about the eyes and the serpent being everywhere and I have heard them mention the lightbringer and grand architect both of which I believe are referring to satan. The church also reaffirmed recently that any Catholic who joins will be excommunicated which is enough to make me go hmmmm.
>>
>>17667299
In terms of cult like behaviour, going away to mason weekends all the time, the secret little Wednesday night meetings and the sudden disdain for my religion and outright anger at my refusal to join, like I said they've never been particularly religious but this is the first time they've actively discouraged me going to church.
>>
>>17667308
>which I believe are referring to satan
big assumption there
>>
File: arno.jpg (90KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
arno.jpg
90KB, 990x742px
>>17667164
Masonry is for idiots and simpletons, OP. If you're a quality person, or you aspire to one day becoming a quality person, you need to flee Masonry as you would flee a vampire or a plague. My family's been involved with it since the late sixteen hundreds, and I'm deeply ashamed of it. Or, rather, I feel pity for the family members who chose that path. If this is a real post and not bait, and you're someone with any sort of depth who aspires to avoid being a non-entity, you should avoid Masonry and all the scum who involve themselves with it.
>>
>>17667322
Okay then I also hear Abaddon is mentioned, and the angel of the pit, care to tell me how that's an assumption?
>>
>>17667329

Do you know what else mentions that? The bible.
>>
>>17667325
Not bait at all, they tried to draw me in at first the whole good old boy's club, telling me they would get me in to the doctor's lodge and my father would even pay my fees, sounds so grand but no, no it doesn't sit right with me.
>>
>>17667306

then youre some hard core motherfuckers and you should be proud of your blood

but it doesent ivolve that, does it, youre making shit up

youre acting like a 12 yo schizophrenic

its just a thing, youll get to meet interesting people and learn about vague ezoteric shit, and youll probably never have to worry about looking for a job

just like any gang

besides, its like your family, your fucking culture

why do you people need to reject everithing
>>
>>17667308

Look mate I'm sorry your family are being assholes about this, no one should feel let down by their dad or grandfather, or feel unloved and stressed out by them regardless of age or circumstance. I just recommend putting in your honest word to your brother as I would for my own because I love hi, and wouldn't want him getting caught up in some super shady shit that operates like a cult, let alone something mundane that draws him away from friends and reality. Maybe even be articulate and cite your reasons to your old man and grandfather, maybe even through a letter giving em the chance to reply. I hate to see someone struggling with family, and I hope that cloud goes away for you soon dude. If it's something more supernatural you're worried about I'm lost as to what to give you, just merely to entertain the idea here a legitimate occult threat, it has to imply someone or websites out there offer something for you. For what it's worth I think you and your brother will be okay and this is more than likely just anger and hurt that you guys aren't following some family tradition which undermines your granddad and old mans own pride, which I can understand but I don't think it's mature or fair to you guys. Much love and best of luck to you mate.
>>
>>17667337
My fucking culture, honestly come on man, my father has been a member for like 5 years at most so fuck that long standing cultural tradition
>>
>>17667344
Appreciate this thanks mate.
>>
>>17667344

On that note if it is cult like behaviour, drop them and maybe even report it. I can see why they would attack your faith, my own brother used to be hardcore into church to the point it was neglectful to his family and too much so I can see why it would be a point of attack, not that this is the case for you but any religion and faith has potential to do the same. I am just worried about the cult like behaviour you noted, go ask any seasoned psychologist and they will tell you the same thing to just get out and report to police.
>>
>>17667164
desu every freemason I've ever met was an asshole. Don't do it. Even though they have to swear allegiance to a higher power, most of them are just atheists who just drink all day.
>>
>>17667337

Extreme deluded roleplay gone too far is not a culture, it's just a cult you idiot.
>>
>>17667361
To be honest they haven't done anything illegal for me to report that I'm aware, police in this country are useless anyway and won't even addressaddress it if they want to join a cult then fine I tried but I wish they'd leave me out of it.
>>
>>17667384

Well the smartest thing you can do for yourself is document the best way you can anything said or done to you that makes you feel unsafe or uncomfortable on their behalf so if the time would come you do want to do something, it never hurt having evidence.
>>
>>17667409
Haha now that worries me, like "dear diary another black car followed me home today, brb Knock on the door" they haven't actively tried to intimidate me or anything yet, they're just playing the guilt card at the moment.
>>
>>17667373

frankly id be more concerned about the job part
>>
>>17667164
You are an idiot. You have no IDE what actually goes down in masonry. If your dad REALLY wanted you to join, he would have started you off early at DeMolay.

Tldr; OP has no idea what masonry is actually about, and projects thoughts onto it. /thread.
>>
>>17667447
Why the need for secrecy, go on then enlighten me, tell me how benevolent it is and how I am projecting, and at as I said he has only been a member for about 5 years, my Grandfather and brother a bit longer, I was a bit old when he joined for him to sign me up to same shady youth organisation named after a man who was burned for heresy.
>>
>>17667447
Because the truth is neither do you.
>>
>>17667447
Also why the fuck does a gentleman's club need a youth group? It's a fucking cult mate.
>>
Free masons are like a worldwide "AAA" organization at the lower levels, you have to work your way up through the ranks before you get to see what's really going on.
>>
>>17667610
Just like scientology, pay x amount to reach x thetan level or whatever?
>>
>>17667206
You said Christian, not Catholic. But anyway, that Canon Law is based on lies (they accuse Masonry of all kinds of false shit), so who cares?
>>
good goy
>>
File: 1447100843693.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1447100843693.png
102KB, 241x228px
>tfw you start to type out a story and then remember that one of the persons you were about to mention has ties with various governments, the NSA and the CIA
>>
>>17667371
Those things are the literal opposite of Masonry.

>>17667705
Naw, you choose elective things to study. But none are higher than the 3rd (Master Mason) degree.

>>17667597
Because Scouts wasn't a thing when it started.
>>
File: 1435204206246.png (138KB, 795x340px) Image search: [Google]
1435204206246.png
138KB, 795x340px
>>17667206
>>17667229

When will you learn?
>>
>>17667473
Secrecy? all you do all day is say some shit about brotherhood and being good to each other, helping your family and friends, and a whole bunch of other gay shit.

THere's litterally nothing secret about it. Go to a lodge, ask what they're about, you'll find it boring as fuck.

>>17667527
Wrong you roleplaying fuckhead, you have no idea how many lodges i've been to, and how many chapters i've seen. I've been to holand lodge in downtown houston so many fucking times, i basically know everyone there, and what their lifes are like. So yeah, i DO know the truth, and it's that a whole bunch of old people with carrers get together and help each other out, and try and seek out more members. There's an underlining sign of "brotherly love". There's lodges ALL around the fucking world.

>>17667597
Why does church have a youth group? To get the message in their heads early. EVERY RELIGION DOES THIS. God.

DO YOUR OWN FUCKING HOMEWORK PEOPLE. I mean is there even any DeMolay members here present besides me? I'm already 21, but i've been apart of houston chapter since i was 13 basically, can someone please help me clear this up once and for all? PLease and thank you.
>>
>>17667164
Are you retarded? Masons have nothing to do with anything anti christian
>>
>>17667164
My cousin got inducted a while back. He says it's a bunch of old men dressing in robes and getting drunk together.

Scary shit, mang.
>>
>>17667473
First of all, deMolay wasn't burned for heresy. The Pope found him, and all Templars innocent.
Second: the secrecy is a lesson itself about quality control from back when few people were lettered.
>>
>>17667164
Don't worry anon, there is no god or soul. No need to be concerned. Let your family enjoy their fraternal community service social club.
>>
>>17667164
I'm a Agnostic but have researched the masons thoroughly. They are based on a ancient group of builders, Architects and Carpenters. I believe jesus would have joined the masons if he truly was a carpenter. All the Bs that links masonry to "satanism/ Heresy" is just that Bs its Their is no real proof. If you look at masonry subjectively its a club of nerdy builders that role play with "rituals". Some Clubs require you have some kind of belief in a " god or higher power." Basically Long ago someone with money was a "enthusiast" of King Arthur and Medieval Stone masonry and made a "secret club" their you go mystery solved. Far as your Grandfatther goes its fucked up yes But, from his side being Invited into the masons is a high honor and he is disrespected you turned it down i think you should do further research and look at things Subjectively good luck op
>>
Freemasonry from 1-33 is a clown factory. They have appropriated all sorts of symbols and sacred geometry without having the actual knowledge of what they mean. There are 13 additional secret levels all the way to 46 (13 steps down to Jesus's tomb) and you cannot proceed beyond 33 unless you are a sociopath.
>>
>>17667206
The vatican recently released that they "found" a document signed by a previous pope that granted cleamancy to the masons
>>
>>17667164
Masons aren't invited to join, you have to ask. To be one know/ask one or whatever it is.
>>
>>17669157
>Freemasonry from 1-33
Lol. Read a book, moran.
>>
>>17669504
Not uncommon for fathers to ask their sons, though, since normally the sons look forward to joining.
>>
File: dreidel_dreidel_dreidel.jpg (118KB, 807x557px) Image search: [Google]
dreidel_dreidel_dreidel.jpg
118KB, 807x557px
Just read books on Freemasonary, all their secrets are out in the open if you just read and use your noggin. Take away the Judaism from masonary and there is nothing left. If you want to be a Jewish cuck then become a mason. There's a reason Hitler was taking care of the Jews AND the masons. Scum of the earth. God will hopefully purge them both soon.
>>
>>17669596
All them uneducated memes. Never read anything about Masonry, huh?
>>
Obvious bait.. Freemasons never "invite" others. It's against the rules for new admission. The only people that join, have explicitly asked another Mason how they can join the fraternity.

Why would this even be on here, this is not a paranormal thing?
>>
>>17669602
Haha, memes. More like German 'propaganda', or truth as I call it. Hope you masons and zionists are afraid, the truth is coming for you. Ignorance will not be an excuse. Der Weg ist in Dir.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 640x496px
>>17667242
You have nothing to be worried about. The Freemasons are basically just an old men's club. They do some kooky rituals that are just traditional, and donate to charities and things like that. My grandfather was a Master Mason, and was a Christian.
>>
>>17667314
They probably discouraged you going to church because you've become an overbearing faggot. With your weird suspicions of an old men's club, and being afraid of something that you know literally fuck-all about. But seriously, they've probably been disdainful of your religion because it has changed you as a person into someone that they no longer like.
>>
>>17671308
This, ignore the masonphobia.
>>
I didn't think the Freemasons would care what religion u are
>>
>>17671551
They don't, only that you must believe in a supreme being.
>>
>>17669504
>>17670015
This. You have to ask to join and Masons are forbidden to solicit others to join.

OP is an RPing retard, but on the off chance he's not he should ask another member of his family's lodge what it's all about and "let slip" that they've been pressuring him to join.
>>
>>17671264
>'propaganda',
>or truth as I call it
That's hilarious.
And very few Masons are Zionists, because so many of us are Templars. So the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem overrides any bullshit claim by "Jews."
>>
File: 1462640257744.jpg (62KB, 524x531px) Image search: [Google]
1462640257744.jpg
62KB, 524x531px
>>17667164
Fucking join stop being a pussy.

Not like they are going to make you suck your ganddads dick while your father takes you from behind while your brother watches and chants shit.

Quit being a pussy bro, it's only eternity.
You sound like a hypocrite who's going to hell anyway bro.
>>
File: 1413042629001.jpg (72KB, 704x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1413042629001.jpg
72KB, 704x1056px
being mason means you worship the earth and you are striving to overcome yourself as a mundane being, ascend to higher levels of consciousness in this physical plane

thats basically the summary it has nothing to do with religion nor cults none of the other bullshit you'd read is true

t. scottish rite expert
>>
>>17671669
Haha, templars. What a joke. Go burn some books you heretic. I know exactly what the compass encircles. Maybe being a dumb castrated lacky you don't. Enjoy your secret club while you can, just makes you easier to spot.
>>
>>17671754
>Go burn some books you heretic
That is the literal opposite of what we do, and quite ironic when you said you listen to Nazis.
>I know exactly what the compass encircles
Do tell. I'm up for a laugh.
>Enjoy your secret club while you can, just makes you easier to spot.
>secret
>makes you easier to spot
Not exactly a mental giant, are you?

>>17671720
Eh, i wouldn't say you're entirely wrong, but you've ascribed a bit more than there is to the A&AR. Guessing you're only referring to the Pike rituals anyway.
>>
>>17671785
The compass encircles in the same way that the red cross offers a particular perspective. I do wonder if you know and openly play a puppet for Jewish strings, or if you're really just that ignorant.
>>
>>17671908
That was just gibberish. I don't know what i really expected from someone uneducated pulling things out of their arse, though.
>>
>>17671925
Ah another masonic idiot who has no idea how the world works. Have fun play dress up. You fail even basic spatial awareness tests.
>>
>>17671956
>Dat butthurt when called out
Maybe learn proper English before trying again?
>>
>>17667164
Freemasons just dick around with character building and social work. It's like a fucking YMCA. There's no paganism, there's no conspiracies, and nothing to actually hide. They're only conservative with information about themselves because that makes for a better experience for initiate Freemasons.

The only reason anyone ever thought anything weird was up with them is because they were attractive to some politically significant people.

>I have heard the tales of the masons and their heretical teachings, the angel of the pit and a lot of other things which deeply disturb me

They're all bullshit. May as well believe Lizardmen are running the show.
>>
>>17671975
Wow, I heard Masons were getting desperate to recruit nobodys but didn't realise that it was this bad. You guys haven't a hope. It's an intellectual war and clearly you guys don't have any intellect left.
>>
>>17672113
Oh of course. You're the only sane and smart one (despite no evidence of that).
>>
>>17667250
A lot of people mistake their own irrational fearfulness and timidity for "instinct".

I've seen so many people go on about the dark "gut feelings" they get from one of those stupid youtube videos with distorted clips and audio made to be spooky.

I believe in intuition, but people around here vastly overestimate their own intuition. This kid is scared of freemasons because of some stupid conspiracy theories he heard, not because there's anything to fear of the freemasons. They're totally fucking harmless and inconsequential.
>>
>>17672124
>>17672130
A lot of Masons get to one or two levels of symbolism and think they are smarter or better informed than the general populace. Ignorant idiots that think they live bohemian life styles and are independent philosophers but understand jack shit because they read under discretion from daddy. Keep thinking you're playing chess fags, when you're just a piece on their board. Actual players are coming along, move aside, you don't a chance.
>>
>>17672168
A lot of idiots read tripe on ATS/Infowars about Masonry and think they know more than the members. Despite the members having seen stuff first hand, and have libraries filled with pertinent information directly, and indirectly. Not to mention being able to actually go and check everything out about the organisation which they don't have on hand.
>>
>>17672168
You say that, but I really don't think Masons have anything to do with anything I do. I do whatever I feel like.
>>
>>17667306
Doesn't the King James bible involve ritual sacrifice...

I mean if you don't want easy business connections, don't be a Mason. Seems to be a fraternity built upon "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" mentality.
>>
In this thread anons grasndfather disowns him for spending all day on his computer and refusing to get easy status and work like the rest of the family has.
>>
>>17672214
Sure brah, I'm sure Nimrod's gonna treat you real well if your bullshit magic actually comes to fruition. Don't think you'll still be playing at this stage though, you don't even recognise the board. The very idea of secret societies and mystery schools is deplorable. The creator and his other gods must be most displeased.
>>
>>17672580
>bullshit magic
Masonry isn't OTO. We deal more with science.
>The very idea of secret societies and mystery schools is deplorable
Why?
>>
>>17670015
A 32nd Scottish Rite told me "you should join". It's not a big deal. They do it all the time.
>>
>>17669157
Source? I'm interested.
>>
Thinking about joining the Masons here.

What kind of rituals do you do? Also can i be a cock sucking faggot?
>>
>>17672820
You joke, but some people do think of that as an invite.

>>17672839
Rituals are theologic/morality plays concealing scientific teachings.
And gays are outright not permitted in a few jurisdictions. But even in others, it might result in a blackball being thrown. Depends on the lodge you're joining.
>>
So what is with the illuminati. I can't find a solid answer. Some say it links to religion but others say it's part of masonry. I am confused and spooked. Please tell me what the fuck is happening.
>>
>>17672871
It was it's own group. Think Oddfellows, but more hardcore for politics.
>>
>>17672871
Also, check out The Secret School of Wisdom by Josef Wages. It deals with Illuminati original documents.
>>
>>17667164
Have you considered that you may be the heretic? Either way, no one should force you into doing something you don't want to do. What your grandfather is doing, is what my great grandmother did to my grandmother, my mom, and me by extension: We weren't Jehovah's witnesses so they were disowned until the day she died.

I would say to look into it some more, it is good to question your beliefs, or see from a different point of view. Sometimes we need to be offended or have our boundaries pushed in order to grow as people.
>>
>>17672891
Thanks for the info but why does the search for this take me to masonry stuff?
>>
>>17672876
Ah I see but what's with the whole world domination thing? There is also talk of people worshipping the sun and stuff in regards to the illuminati.
>>
>>17672924
Solar symbolism was big. But they were just a bunch of mid-caste (burguois) and lower nobles who thought they knew best and wanted to get in power.
>>
>>17672957
Okay but I recently heard about worshipping the sun on a radio station called 640 am (or something like that). But then again being a radio station it could be giving out false information. Thoughts?
>>
>>17672965
I doubt it was malicious. They were probably mislead or had not properly researched it themselves.
Solar symbolism is always very popular (think of the Nazis using the swastika, or the Irish churches using the Celtic Cross). It's not worship, just a powerful symbol, like a company logo.
>>
>>17672975
Powerful image. This leads me to the whole triangle eye thing. Why is it in so many places? Particularly in music and shows. I've heard that the illuminati controls the music industry and it looks that way but I'm not sure. Also someone said that its bad for a mason to wear a shirt with the compass G thing on it. That doesn't make sense as the mason sign can be found in many places as well.
>>
File: AfarGirl.jpg (3MB, 1624x2442px) Image search: [Google]
AfarGirl.jpg
3MB, 1624x2442px
Dear Mr. &-or Mrs. TROLL,
The soul of your (younger) brother >>17667164 is NONE of your buisness. You have no ''claim'' to any OTHER Being's soul.

Also, to be disowned by a masonic family is to be eligible for a MUCH Greater family of possibilities. (ie you could join a mafia, or you could join your local militia, or you could be the manager of a MacDonald'z).

Welcome to freedom, you former Masonic SLAVE (idiot).
>>
>>17673003
>Why is it in so many places?
It's a deeply Christian thing, put on most churches/cathedrals to represent the omnipresence of God.
>Also someone said that its bad for a mason to wear a shirt with the compass G thing on it.
I'd say that only as a matter of taste, and because it's only Americans who put the ugly G in the centre. No rule against it or anything.
>>
>>17673010
I guess that makes sense. My next question is about this so called coughing thing. My friend told me about his experiences say that people would spite another person by coughing as they walk by. What the heck is that even about. I could not figure that one out.
>>
>>17673016
Never heard of that one. Maybe it's some odd cultural thing?
>>
>>17673104
Hmm spooky stuff I guess I will have to dig deeper. As for masons how far do they extend. What countries are they in? I've had mixed results saying it is discontinued in North America but it being originated in Scotland and even parts of Netherlands.
>>
>>17673131
>how far do they extend
All over, basically. But it's not centralised. As in, England+Wales have one Grand Lodge (governing body), Scotland has another, Ireland another one still. Every state in the USA and Canada have their own, but European nations have singular ones (ie. Grand Lodge Florida, Grand Lodge California, but Grand Lodge Belgium, and Grand Lodge Russia). They're all entirely independant and can't influence another jurisdiction.
>>
>>17668282
I was active in demolay for about 3 years. I was at Reagan chapter in Houston Texas. Where were you?
>>
>>17668768
>Jesus joining the masons
Funny because the one thing you can't be in order to become a freemason is a follower of Christ so of course they wouldn't want the man himself in their secret club.
>>
>>17673186
Why is it seem like they are trying to spread this all over the world. Each group is separate but why do they want to claim more territory?
>>
be careful what you speak about
from mason too mason
som secrets are best not known
jack john fudge <3 rip
>>
>>17674258
I understand as the average person can handle the truth but desu after spending so much time on here I just wanna know. Besides if I knew so you think anyone would beleive what I say? They'd either be in denial or just say that in crazy
>>
File: OddFellowMatchsafe2.jpg (48KB, 435x477px) Image search: [Google]
OddFellowMatchsafe2.jpg
48KB, 435x477px
>>17667164
There's nothing "heretical" about Freemasonry. And it often flows hand in hand with religions relating to the king James Bible.

If you wanna rebel your best option is a religiously null sect like the odd fellows, but don't deny a social assistance group like the masons because "heresy"

I personally am an entry level initiate of the odd fellows and thanks to them I have a worthwhile job.

Many benefits come from brotherhoods. Don't take that from your sibling just cause you're an idiot
>>
there's nothing too really know they provide free food and help the community find work
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 681x496px
>>17674377
U literally said that som secrets shouldn't b known and then u say there isn't much to know.
Wat
>>
>>17668768
Wait, so Freemasons are essentiallt proto-/tg/?
>>
>>17667164
>and I was recently invited to join by my father.

They never invite people. You have to ask to join.
>>
When a Christian takes the oath of Freemasonry, he is swearing to the following doctrines that God has pronounced false and sinful:

1. That salvation can be gained by man’s good works.
2. That Jesus is just one of many equally revered prophets.
3. That they will remain silent in the Lodge and not talk of Christ.
4. That they are approaching the Lodge in spiritual darkness and ignorance, when the Bible says Christians are already in the light, children of the light, and are indwelt by the Light of the World—Jesus Christ.
5. By demanding that Christians take the Masonic oath, Masonry leads Christians into blasphemy and taking the name of the Lord in vain.
6. Masonry teaches that its G.A.O.T.U. [Great Architect of the Universe], whom Masonry believes is the true God of the universe, is representative of all gods in all religions.
7. Masonry makes Christians take a universalist approach in their prayers, demanding a “generic” name be used so as not to offend non-believers who are Masonic “brothers”.
8. By swearing the Masonic oath and participating in the doctrines of the Lodge, Christians are perpetuating a false gospel to other Lodge members, who look only to Masonry’s plan of salvation to get to heaven. By their very membership in such a syncretistic type organization, they have severely compromised their witnessing as Christians.
9. By taking the Masonic obligation, the Christian is agreeing to allow the pollution of his mind, spirit, and body by those who serve false gods and believe false doctrines.

As you can see, Masonry denies and contradicts the clear teaching of Scripture and numerous issues. Masonry also requires people to engage in activities which the Bible condemns. As a result, a Christian should not be a member of any secret society or organization that has any connection with Freemasonry.
>>
>>17667981
Literally every church that can emit condemnations(except the scottish one) did so against these guys. Seems a bit more serious than "lel, those silly catholics"
>>
>>17674252
>Why is it seem like they are trying to spread this all over the world.
People are usually pretty keen on joining. Or members will move somewhere for whatever reason, and a lodge is a good place to integrate.
>Each group is separate but why do they want to claim more territory?
We don't. Russia kinda does (it sponsored a Georgian Grand Lodge against the wishes of the Ukraine and Belarus), but that's just hilariously Russian.

>>17674862
>Literally every church that can emit condemnations(except the scottish one) did so against these guys
And most of them revoked it when they learned more. The Catholics are the silly ones for being so pig-headed.

>>17674830
>When a Christian takes the oath of Freemasonry, he is swearing to the following doctrines that God has pronounced false and sinful:
Nah. None of that.
>>
The king james bible is the book of theasonic temple. How is that non Christian?
>>
>>17674230
Pretty sure He wouldn't have been a follower of Himself...
But your point is doubly stupid, given that the vast majority (90%+) of members world wide are Christian (Protestant/Catholic).
>>
>>17675342

I always found this weird, Freemasonry is an instant excommunicate in Catholicism yet so many Catholics are proud members.

I can't even fathom this level of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>17675587
It's not instant anymore. Has to go through the Holy See as a legal matter.

And it's not really cognitive dissonance. The Catholic members (including clergy) just realise that the ruling is wrong, and based on false information.
>>
The Freemasons are not heretical, they were closely interlinked with the Templars, who believed in dualism, or that Jesus had a wife (Mary Magdalene) if anything the Mason's are closer to original Catholicism than modern Christianity. Understand that they may seem off kilter because they are closer ties to the original traditions, if you join them it will be clear to you.
>>
>>17675192
What if a country don't want lodge or anything of the sort. Will origin lodge country try to pull a Russia and get mad?
>>
>>17675863
If it's outlawed it's outlawed. Like in several Muslim nations. No Grand Lodge is going to charter a lodge there, nor will there be a Grand Lodge chartered there.
The closest you get to an exception would be places like the UAE where American military bases have lodges, but the UAE won't permit an actual Arab lodge to form.
In Pakistan, there used to be a Grand Lodge, but the Sheikh/Caliph/Mufti/whatever gave it the big no, and so it shut down entirely, and all records were moved to India.
>>
>>17671720
Lucifer is enlightenment here and now on Earth, in Man. Salvation and redemption; the self-love that enables a creative and emotional life are all within Lucifer.
>>
>>17675634
they worshipped the baphomet
>>
>>17676010
Which was either John the Baptist, or just their adopted word for God (Father of Understanding), because people had shit hand writing back then, and few could read.
>>
>>17675940
Hmm I wonder if that's why so many soldiers are based in the middle east. The way it looks is that it's Islamic vs Mason stuff. Both sides hate each other and want to destroy each other.
>>
>>17676228
Well no on all counts. US soldiers are based there to protect US oil interests, and other less savoury things. And whilst some Muslims dislike Masonry, it's not reciprocated. There are even Islam inspired degrees (Knight of the Brazen Serpent in the A&AR, and the Shrine).
>>
>>17676346
Not the guy ur talking to but think about this.
OIL
Oil is a 3 letter word
3+3 is 6
6 is found 3 times in the devil
6 6 6
6X3 = 18
18 is the legal age a person can join the army
Army
Army is a 4 letter word
Do you know what else is a 4 letter word?
Iraq
The army goes to Iraq and the Middle East to get oil.
Iraq has 4 letters and oil has 3 letters
4+3= 7
7 can correspond with the G in masonry
G is in the center of the compass
Do you know what else is in the center of a shape?
That's right the eye in the triangle
The shape of the eye is a circle and the shape of the letter O is a circle
So oil is illuminati confirmed
>>
>>17676359
It's all so obvious when you put it like that.
>>
>>17674658
It's not unheard of for a father to ask his son to join. My father did it with me, his father did it with him. In most cases, masons may not solicit membership to strangers, but family members are known to be asked to join.
>>
>>17676359
Holy shit.
>>
Do you think you can talk about your worries with your father? Is freemasonary what you think it is? Your father knows you the best. Just tell him exactly how you feel and what you think. If he sees you arent capable in doing these things he might understand it and you'll both feel better.
>>
Get away from your family. Live with a close friend or something. Ask your church for advice too.
>>
>>17667164
trauma
implantation
loss of free will
botnet

get healing, asap, perform ram meditation, avoid arguments and conflict
>>
>>17677000
What kind of implantation?

Because the other 3 are solved easily with a strong faith.
>>
>>17667164
Ez
>infiltrate
>see if all the bullshit about world domination and shit is real, ask questions, make research
>kill your father
>kill your grandfather
>save your brotha
>profit
>>
>>17677266
What's the plan if the things are true, though?
>>
>>17667164
My father, grandfather, and older brother are / were freemasons as well
(i have no younger brother though. to be honest i was a little freaked out when i started reading your post, because of the similarity).
None of them ever pressured me to join or anything. stop being paranoid. they're just a bunch of old nerds honestly.
I'm not christian but you shouldn't be afraid of them because you are.. I mean you realize they follow the bible right? it may not be the only ideology they look at but it's one at least. I have two masonic bibles that belonged to my grandfather.
>>
>>17677266

Youd have to suck so many dicks to get to the rank needed to be 'in-the-know'. Thats years of dick sucking. I think he should pass.
>>
>>17667164
ITT: Devout christian's biased opinion on an enlightenment group that the United States was founded on

>Heresy

Calm down there, Arbiter
>>
>>17677266
I like the way you think
>>
i freenanson very mucho
>>
File: satansbitch.jpg (118KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
satansbitch.jpg
118KB, 500x375px
I bet you fiddy bucks they can neither do masonry nor are they free.
>>
File: prophet.jpg (88KB, 468x602px) Image search: [Google]
prophet.jpg
88KB, 468x602px
>>17667164
EORDL
>>
>>17677439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SCkRyUoMI&list=RDp3SCkRyUoMI
>>
>>17678279
that's pretty hardcore
I like the part where he rhymes his words.
>>
well, you're wrong anyway. Dump it and go with them for something more interesting.
>>
>>17678303
freemason shit rt
>>
>>17678347
what's rt?
real talk?
>>
>>17678355
ye
>>
>>17677364
Not really founded on. The FF who were members did do a good job of misunderstanding it, or applying their own filter to it.
>>
File: 0059 - IunliBI.png (256KB, 507x348px) Image search: [Google]
0059 - IunliBI.png
256KB, 507x348px
>>17668282
yeah, that's what they want you to think.
>>
>>17667164
The Great Architect is Lucifer. The same one in the Bible, but they turn the whole belief system on its head. They claim God is the evil one, and Lucifer is good for giving us knowledge to be as gods ourselves. If that isn't occult, I don't know what is. They have a good face for the public eye, because they are like their master. Lucifer once was an angel of light, and masquerades as one.
>>
>>17680222
Source on all of that?
>>
My grandfather was a judge and a 33rd degree Freemason, when he reached 33 they told him that Lucifer is God. At that point so many people are brainwashed they believe it.
>>
>>17680233
My dad works at Nintendo and says that Half-Life 3 will be NX exclusive.
>>
File: masonry.jpg (71KB, 444x337px) Image search: [Google]
masonry.jpg
71KB, 444x337px
>>17680233
The degree system of Freemasonry is not everything. "Above" Freemasons are Architects without degrees. Freemasonry is ancient "paganism" mostly from Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt(Kemet). Masons without Pharaohs. Architects without Pharaohs. Proto"judaistic" gnosticism essentially; therefore the word God isn't generally used.

G means geography and gnosis.

The Square and Compass come from cartography and architecture.

Symbolism, songs and poems are used because they're easier to remember and they give new angles to issues, a common doctrine and union.
>>
Enjoy being forced and brainwashed, OP.
Telling the church is useless, they're probably masons too, and if this is not bullshit and you actually do not want to join them, I guess the best thing to do would be running away. You really can't trust anyone.
For some time I had this friend which was in a situation like that, father, grandfather, other relatives were somewhat high rank masons and one way or another they met me and after a while started inviting me to join them and saying shit like they see something in me and I could fit in with them and I said nope, not at all and they just became more persistent, I'd see them or other masons everywhere, on the bus, on the street, places where I had never seen them before. It all came to an end when I stopped hanging out with this guy (my friend) and also stopped hanging around that part of the city where I used to see them a lot.
>>
>>17680678
That's quite a bit of wrong. Seriously, where do you guys make this stuff up from?
>The Square and Compass come from cartography and architecture.
>Symbolism, songs and poems are used because they're easier to remember and they give new angles to issues, a common doctrine and union.
At least that's true.
>>
>>17680695
Freemasons will not chase you with "conversion" in mind, nor does Freemasonry force you to abandon your personal faith. "Fraternal" gnosis is a separate progression alongside personal faith, though through that progression, personal faith might change. Freemasonry has a lot less to do with common interpretation of religion than one might think. Personified Satan as an adversary of God is too much of a New Age concept and an oversimplification of dualism.
>>
>>17680709
It is not wrong though. Freemasons within the degree system have no real secrets.
>>
>>17667164
You fear for his soul? One's soul can not be taken or bought if that's what you fear.

Here is a test to see if this lodge is actually mason runned. Ask your brother about the 'Law of One'. I advice that you hear him out and be a little open minded.
>>
>>17680728
They won't ask you to straight up abandon all personal belief, I know even in some places they trick you making it seem like 'oh, you're christian? we are too! we worship god' or straight up tell you you can keep your faith and then later on when you're deeper in it, it becomes about worshipping the architect and the architect only
>>
>>17667337
Go back to school
>>
>>17680735
It is wrong. And it depends on how you define secrets.

>>17680754
>then later on when you're deeper in it, it becomes about worshipping the architect and the architect only
Define "later on", because i suspect you're referring to the Christian Chivalric degrees in your ignorance.
>>
You should try and join them. Being a Freemason can help you get ahead in the world. Especially if you end up working in Academia. Freemasons help their own. It's also a tradition in your family. If you're Christian, you should honor thy father.
>>
>>17681337
What specific part was wrong about my post? Architects? Technically Architects are not part of Masonry, but they are the managers of networks built by higher degree Masons and providers of material with historical and cultural significance.

Architects create schematics.
Masons lay bricks.
Cartographers create maps.
Craftsmen build ships.

By secrets I mean exciting information to outsiders.
>>
>>17681412
>but they are the managers of networks built by higher degree Masons
Well no.
>and providers of material with historical and cultural significance.
You mean Lodge Historians, Librarians, and Orators?
>By secrets I mean exciting information to outsiders.
In that case every single degree is both stocked with them, and totally void.
Not to mention we do still have a few degrees of side orders which haven't been released yet.
>>
Is this a pasta cause i remember seeing this here about half-year, year ago dunno exactly, or am i just being mindcontrolled?
>>
>>17667164
Anon, they aren't devil worshipping demons. My father is in the Lions Club and we worked with Freemason members in a joint effort to fundraise for a Catholic Church. They were all pretty normal dudes like us
>>
>>17671708
>while your brother watches and chants shit
chuckle'd
>>
File: symbols.jpg (97KB, 479x810px) Image search: [Google]
symbols.jpg
97KB, 479x810px
>>17682066
>Well no.
Yes they are. Masonry is a lot older and history filled to be run by general craftsmen. Without interpretations from times BC, Masonry is a relatively hollow shell.

>You mean Lodge Historians, Librarians, and Orators?
They don't have access to ancient cuneiforms like the ones from Iraq for example. Those cuneiforms predate Medieval Kabbalah and intertwine with Ancient Kabbalah and protojudaism.
>>
>>17680224
Former Mason
>>
>>17683996
So unverified anecdote. Gotcha.
>>
>>17683976
>Masonry is a lot older and history filled to be run by general craftsmen.
It could be run be no one BUT "general craftsmen." Your odd delusions aside.
>They don't have access to ancient cuneiforms like the ones from Iraq for example.
You're adorable. But by and large, why would we need those things in Freemasonry?
>>
File: 20160406_123717.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160406_123717.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Found this. It's old. Want me to show u inside?
>>
>>17684332
pretty much everything
>>
>>17684302
You're oddly delusional if you disregard development of Kabbalah and protojudaism in relation to Masonry.
>>
>>17684332
Please do. I love those types of books.

>>17684339
My apologies, you're not delusional, just horrifically historically illiterate.
>>
>>17684342
Care to explain my historical illiteracy a bit further? That doesn't quite cut it.
>>
>>17684345
Your belief that Freemasonry was influenced at inception by such concepts is quite backwards. 1723 is the earliest they would have started to make in roads, with a heavier Rosicrucian influence (which had appeared earlier, but only in hermetic content). Remember that this was a group of Catholic stoneworkers and architects, they didn't care for too much on the Jewish side of things. Hell, it wasn't until the 18th century (well after it transitioned to speculative) that we saw the Solomonic story put in there.
>>
>>17684345
Also, my apologies for sounding dickish if you're actually interested. Just used to dickbags on here having read Chick-tracts and thinking they know it all.
>>
>>17684354
True, but Freemasonry has a lot of overlapping elements with different cultures, religions and eras. Late 18th century Masonry was quite heavily influenced by Kabbalah in higher degrees. Not the same Kabbalah that celebrities follow in Hollywood though. There were Knights Templars, Conversos, Marranos, Alumbrados(1500s-1700s) and Illuminati influence in Masonry which was often Crypto-Judaic. During early 1900s, research methods developed fast which helped historical research of Masonry and what led to it's creation. Ancient Egyptian(Kemetic) cultures also became relevant to certain degree.
>>
Just join your family in the masons you pussy. theres nothing heretical about it.
im a master mason and i still go to church on sundays
>>
>>17684372
>Late 18th century Masonry was quite heavily influenced by Kabbalah in higher degrees.
Yes and no. It's way more disparate and decentralised than you'd think. So like, compared to the A&AR degrees Pike wrote for the south USA (which do include Qabbalah, Sufism, Kemetism and so on), you'd find very little elsewhere.
>and Illuminati influence in Masonry which was often Crypto-Judaic.
I would certainly argue that point. Especially the Illuminati "influence", which when measured against the before/after areas, was little to none.
>Ancient Egyptian(Kemetic) cultures also became relevant to certain degree.
Actually reading a paper on that at the moment. Outside of the aforementioned Pike degree (31st or something, i believe?) which discusses the Kemetic weighing of the soul/heart, you won't actually find anything Egyptian in recognised Freemasonry. There have been a few rejected ones from the Napoleonic era and later, but not many.

>>17684386
>Just join your family in the masons you pussy
We really wouldn't want someone that doubtful or easily swayed, though.
>>
>>17684386
Good to know master masons visit comment shitholes like 4chan. I see your decorated manlove lodge has wifi.
>>
>>17684404
>It's way more disparate and decentralised than you'd think. So like, compared to the A&AR degrees Pike wrote for the south USA (which do include Qabbalah, Sufism, Kemetism and so on), you'd find very little elsewhere.
Yes, it was mostly a thing with rites prominent in America. Especially with Memphis and (American)Scottish rites.

>I would certainly argue that point. Especially the Illuminati "influence", which when measured against the before/after areas, was little to none.
Illuminati itself didn't have much influence that stayed with Masonry, but Alumbrados was a predecessor of Illuminati and Jesuits which influenced Masonry autonomously and through Catholic church.
>>
>>17684406
Not that much of a shithole, since it allows for far freer speech than most. So that's somewhat espousing Masonic ideal.

>>17684423
>Especially with Memphis and (American)Scottish rites.
Memphis, hilariously, had nothing Egyptian in it until it joined with Misraim. But both are barely footnotes in Masonic history since they were bought by bastards who don't use them.
And again with the A&AR, there was only the tiniest bit.
>which influenced Masonry
Another point i would argue, dude. The Alumbrados would make sense, though, but i'm not familiar with Spanish Rite.
>>
Ill tell you the strangest crap. And it gives me goosebumps. I moved in with one of my siblings for 6 months. I was familiar with the neighborhood. I move out of state and return. Theres now a masonic lodge! I ask around what it was and then I see it blown all on the history channel. Everyone tells me its been there for like over 30 years. However i dont remember it being there, never, i remember the people who lived accross the street very well and now for there to be a masonic lodge with history gets even weirder. Then they tell me they house parties there? Gets even more confusing. Dude i lived accross the street. And remember it as the house with the blue blinds always down.
>>
>>17686004
masonry is just an old mans club. The biggest mystery is the crucifixion and the two robbers as they overlooked jerusalem. They were forced and coerced to see the light of the same ones that crucified them. While jerusalemites believed it was good, they were the ones that were burning with no water to ease their flames.
>>
>>17686004
My wife was the same way. Never noticed the lodge in her town, even though she'd walk past it frequently. Blew her mind when we went there, because it's just such an unassuming building, and you can hardly see the S&C.

>>17686055
Where'd you get that one from?
>>
>>17686065
Listen i lived in front of it. The house is no longer there. I remember a house with blue blinds.
>>
>>17686065
Its the light of society as you get crucified.
>>
>>17686078
Lodges are allowed to have blue blinds. And there may have been a caretaker. I'm confused by your confusion.

>>17686091
Aight.
>>
>>17686112
The house was a colonial. I mean it changed.
>>
>>17686127
I get heart burns from just wondering how the hell does shit change like that and whats their mystery.
>>
>>17686127
They demolished it and rebuilt? Damn shame. Would think that would be too expensive to do for a lodge, instead of just renovating the inside like most do.
>>
I've met masons. they're really nice.
join up.
>>
DO NOT ENTER, IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER. FREEMASONERY IS OBJECTIVELY CONTRADICTORY TO CHRISTIANITY. DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE WHO TELL YOU THAT THEY ONLY SEEK "ENLIGHTENMENT" AND "KNOWLEDGE", THEY HAVE A TWISTED WAY OF THINKING.
Besides, at some point they are going to "transfer" their knowledge to you greek style, look it up.
>>
Ask them about Omar Alzaabi. The terrorist from Dubai who sent his hit men to kill all illuminatis.

Are you ready for us?
>>
OF COURSE THE SUPERFICIAL MASONS ARE NICE, YOU CAN'T BUILD A SUCCESSFUL ORGANIZATION IF YOU ARE SEEN AS THE BAD GUY. In all honesty, the lower level masons are truly ignorant and innocent about the true nature of the organization. the ones at the highest ranks are those who are conscious the the freemasons evil goals.
THE GRAND ARCHITECT IS SATAN. DO NOT JOIN.
>>
>>17686294
This is all correct, but the highest level Masons are tragically the most deceived. Though aware of who the Architect is, they do not see him as evil.
>>
>>17686286
>FREEMASONERY IS OBJECTIVELY CONTRADICTORY TO CHRISTIANITY.
Yea? How so?
>Besides, at some point they are going to "transfer" their knowledge to you greek style
Yes, but i'm guessing you're not using that term correctly.

>>17686294
>>17686306
Grand Architect and all the other terms are just placeholders. Try reading more than just Jack Chick.
>>
>>17686325
>Jack Chick
Who the fuck is that? The males in my family down to myself have been Masons. Being a tryhard cynic on a board like this is an exercise in futility.
>>
>>17686336
>The males in my family down to myself have been Masons.
Well they clearly haven't taught you anything if you're spouting the usual baseless evangelical nonsense.
>>
You come to 4chan for this kind of help? That's a new low...
>>
>>17686429
>a new low
No it isn't.
>>
>>17686294
People forget that aside from formal voting there is also social voting via expression. All implied.
>>
>>17686211
Not the lodge was never there! I remember a lady living there i used to see everyone once in a while and say hi too.
>>
>>17686495
Then you're just a crazypants or Alzheimer sufferer.
>>
>>17667164
Rescind this decision asap.
This is your chance to get into the Freemasons and see what all the fuss is really about.
If it's nothing, enjoy your fraternity full of old rich people who will probably help you if you ever need it and if it really is heretical, film that shit and post it on /x/
>>
>>17676359
Have you by any chance been diagnosed with Schizophrenia?
>>
Freemasonry is a pretty broad range of stuff. Some (a lot) is just rich men's clubs but some of it is probably involved in ritualistic, spiritual shit. My Great-Grandfather was a 33rd Degree Knight's Templar Mason in Scotland, but my grandad never joined. All my dad inherited from them was my Great-Grandfather's fancy as hell sash and some ritualistic/ceremonial sabre. I'd post pictures of them but I don't have any. Fucking niggers stole it when they stole the rest of my dad's shit from his storage shed. We had enough evidence it was them to get them busted for it but they're informants for the sheriff's department so.

OP, if your Catholic, act on what's more/most important to you: your family or your faith. I don't think you should worry for your life if you so reject masonry, but is it worth your soul if you don't?

Don't read to much into what you find out about the inner goings of Freemasons. They do take their oaths to secrecy pretty seriously. I would avoid bragging to your church about resisting the temptation to join though. You never know.
>>
>>17667164
Well your problem is that you're Christian lolol.
>>
>>17667164
bumping
>>
OP, I'm a devout Catholic and freemason. You are required to believe in some type of God to join. Really all we are are group of men trying to help each other better each other and our communities. No secret Satan shit, no illumnati.
>>
>>17667164
cults like the Freemasons were made just to harvest bodies
they try to attempt to get members to whore out their souls after they know the difference between good and evil
they then try to hijack the members bodies, they being Satan and the antichrist, Young Thug
They continue this ponzi scheme so that they can feel pleasure on earth through living corpses, through the lizards
They continue to live in fucked up family's where they have children, just for tax purposes and so that they can have another body for when the original corpse gets too decrepit
My parents are both lizards and they've tried to harvest my body and turn me into a lizard already
Shit's getting crazy in America (Bablyon)
>>
>>17667164
Don't be so scared of things you don't know and be more open to the things your family members believe. Don't be so self-righteous. You can tear your family apart, or bring them back together. If you can't trust freemasonry, at least have the heart to trust your brother, dad and granddad's intentions.
>>
>>17667164
gr8 b8 m8
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.