[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dream music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: chubby angel playing banjo.jpg (84KB, 736x587px) Image search: [Google]
chubby angel playing banjo.jpg
84KB, 736x587px
In one of my dreams or pre-dream phase I heard music, so beautiful, that I cannot even describe it in words. It was perfection itself, that spoke to my soul. I don't think it was played on a particular instrument that exist, but it was soft sounding like piano, but the notes melting into each other.

Anyone else experiencing something like this?
Could it have some meaning?
>>
I have but I can't remember the sound of this music.
>>
Make it your life goal to recreate the sound

Good luck op
>>
It happens to me about twice a month, I play guitar and fruity loops synthesizers, but i don't know theory at all, which i presume would help greatly to remember and, of course, write it down.
Sometimes it's jazz, sometimes opera, weird folk, or melodic metal. I've read somewhere that in dream our creativity is free of our limitations such as shame of what others think or whatever.
Do lucid dreaming and you could create any kind of sound at will, I think.
If anyone has some resources on dream music, please share.
>>
>>17666437
it means you have been visited by lucifer
>>
File: dotpict_20160421_012041.png (27KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dotpict_20160421_012041.png
27KB, 1024x1024px
I'm constantly hearing some repeating form of music in my head.
Throughout the day, it's typically simple beats or a song I'm learning.
At night, however, it "unlocks" the nearer I draw to sleep.
I try to tune in and focus so that I can bring some back with me, but it never works.
It roughly sounds like every sound/snippet of music I've ever heard in my life being woven into a grand, chaotic symphony.
>>
I remember hearing beautiful violin music on one occasion, in that half dream half waking up kinda stage. And another time I heard a really mellow, delayed guitar, kinda like a david gilmour sound.
>>
>>17666437
I once dreamt that two elder gods sang to me. It was beautiful, it was like a homage to humanity, or something much more.

I wasn't afraid, i was calm. I thank you to the two that sang.
>>
>>17666437
I am an amateur musician and composer. Frequently in the pre-dream phase I will not so much listen but compose the most beautiful melodies with unmatched facility and fluidity, something that I can never do while I'm awake. I try as hard as I can to remember the melodies, but as soon as I wake up I can't remember not even one measure of music.

My opinion is that when we're at sleep certain creative powers of the subconscious mind are released which are not available to the average waking person, but somehow are accessible to certain people that would become musical geniuses in the past. Beethoven said that God whispered into some people's ears, but he shouted in his...
>>
Keith Richards got the riff to Satisfaction from a dream.

I've had a couple of melodies from dreams, i've played with them but they are never as good as they sounded in dreamland.
>>
My only dream with music that I remember was the entire album Paul's Boutique by the Beastie Boys with every drum sample replaced by the break from Think by Lyn Collins. I have absolutely no idea what this could mean.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.