[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on Chip Chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (51KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 320x265px
Can we please talk about this woman again? I only just discovered her story today but it has struck a cord deep in my heart and has greatly disturbed me.

It seems like people have lost interest in her over the years. Which is understandable; there does not seem to be too much more information about her that we can uncover. But still, I feel like she deserves to be talked about. Is there not ANYTHING we could do? SOMEONE who could help?

I don't know how much of her story his true, how much is made up due to a mental illness. But I've spent a lot of time today looking up mind control, gang stalking, verichips....and it does not seem too far fetched to believe that something fishy is happening here.

Which is terrifying to me.

Even if there is not some grand conspiracy behind all of this...It is baffling to think that with a few clicks of my mouse, I can watch a woman, in South Korea, sleep for 20 hours a day whilst intermittently putting up another sign seeking help (she did this today while I was watching).

Can someone talk about this?
Is anyone still invested in her story?
>>
It would help if you gave us something to go on - a summary of the story, a link, whatever.
>>
I still check her cams every few weeks to see if she's still alive, but as far as her condition goes,what can you do? Either she's deeply delusional, or there is a convoluted,years long conspiracy against her. Nothing we can do but hope she never goes over the edge.
>>
Sure, here is the link to a blog that has been keeping up with her over the years:
http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/faq

Here is the link to her livestream:
http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4
>>
>>17665687
I guess you're right
>>
I noticed her cam is also accessible through Insecam, and the IP from there comes up with coord to the Seoul Finance Center
>>
>>17665668
she died man
>>
What's the tldr version?
>>
Saddest story ever
>>
>>17667864
Prove it, fag
>>
>>17665668
She's been dead for a year man, her corpse is kept in a life-like state via Memetic energy
>>
how to survive as hikikomori without parents to feed you?
>>
What about the signs chip chan writes? And the cam itself? Why would the police officer holding her captive allow her to write signs when she's awake? Why a public cam?
>>
File: gollumnova.jpg (3KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
gollumnova.jpg
3KB, 92x92px
Came Here for Dross :v
>>
>>17668527
People are idiots and refuse to accept that reality is terrible. I feel very bad for Chip-Chan and wish I could help her.
>>
She's just schizo. I mean, why would a cop still a chicks money if he had access to a device that could control peoples' bodies? He could easily sell that device itself, find someone to replicate it, etc. etc. etc. She's just a loon
>>
>>17668404

Autism bux
>>
But I'm sayin', why would P want to publicize the fact that he's holding her hostàge? You feel bad and want to help her- lots of people do- which is what P would want to avoid if he was a smart criminàl.
>>
>>17668578
fuckin' right
>>
>>17668578
>hostàge
hostage

>criminàl
criminal
>>
Why you repeat what I say and why it say "You" is that good?
>>
File: 20160508_114516.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160508_114516.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
Moved back to Korea recently. Not a lot of the local Koreans i met seem to know about her. However I met a few who did know and they all said something along the lines of her having paranoid schizophrenia. In terms of how she lives, apparently her neighbors bring groceries and bottles of water on a weekly basis. Oh and the local police police station already knows about her and her weird ass streams. Basically shes just a bat shit crazy bitch nothing really special.
>>
>>17668628
Oh and if youre interested in what her signs,
" The stalker use this skill from 2006, I have slept for 20 hours everyday since then. I do not know what have happened while I sleep, I have been always afraid of sleeping"
"Don’t get tricked, don’t get fooled. Early every morning. If someone comes that paralyzes the person. I can’t be stopped"

and some other shit about P.
>>
>>17668628
>Basically shes just a bat shit crazy bitch nothing really special.

She's still a human, crazy as she may be.
>>
>>17668653
Don't get me wrong, it really it is sad to see another person rot away like this.
Sadly korea has pretty mediocre treatment for people with mental illness while some people here go as far to deny people with mental illness simply dont exist in korea (As extreme as that sounds)
>>
>>17665668
There are plenty other posts where you could post. There doesn't need to be another.

Short story is..She has been mentally ill most if not all her life. Her parents died leaving her a large inheritance. She refused to get help for her mental illness after they died. The cop she talks about is a friend of the family who swore to look after her when they died. An old couple that run a nearby store bring her food and other things she needs.

The cops and people in the area know about her but she is not a harm to herself or anyone else and possibly too far gone so there is likely nothing that can be done.
>>
>>17669498
Forgot to mention she has long since stopped believing in the verichip.
Said she talked to "experts" and they said she was just under a mind control device. She would sleep with her head in a file cabinet but said that it didn't work so she is back to sleeping in that chair as normal.
>>
>>17668640
>>17668653

Is she crazy?
or is there a technology that can paralyses you and make you sleep for hours and hours whenever they want?
>>
>>17669518
It's paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>17669527
or is it a world wide quantum network of neural nanomachines?
If not now, when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4
>>
can we get another unsecure webcam thread going?
>>
>>17665668
I thought she died, it's been a few years since I've heard that name.

Anyone have cam feed?
>>
>>17669552
Who let you on the internet? Go to bed little Timmy or learn to read a thread before posting.
>>
>>17668564
>selling a device that can literally control people

Yeah, and what's stopping someone from buying it and then just using it on him?
>>
>>17669562
I didn't see that post, it's 4 am. Sorry cum stain
>>
>>17669573
>implying you aren't retarded the other 23 hours of the day.
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (15KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
15KB, 236x236px
>>17668573
I have it, but what I meant.. can one person survive eating junk food every single day?I only leave to doc.
>>
>>17669518
Sleep paralysis + schizophrenia
>>
>>17668537
CHI
>>
>>17669629
Yes.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

>For 10 weeks, Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University, ate one of these sugary cakelets every three hours, instead of meals. To add variety in his steady stream of Hostess and Little Debbie snacks, Haub munched on Doritos chips, sugary cereals and Oreos, too.

>His premise: That in weight loss, pure calorie counting is what matters most -- not the nutritional value of the food.

>The premise held up: On his "convenience store diet," he shed 27 pounds in two months.

Though with a bit of cheating.

>Two-thirds of his total intake came from junk food. He also took a multivitamin pill and drank a protein shake daily. And he ate vegetables, typically a can of green beans or three to four celery stalks.

>His body mass index went from 28.8, considered overweight, to 24.9, which is normal. He now weighs 174 pounds.
>Haub's "bad" cholesterol, or LDL, dropped 20 percent and his "good" cholesterol, or HDL, increased by 20 percent. He reduced the level of triglycerides, which are a form of fat, by 39 percent.
>>
>>17665668
well they did find her address
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.