[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I gain omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 320x460px
How can I gain omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience?
>>
>>17664968
An hero
>>
>>17664968
DMT
>>
>>17664968
By not shitting up /x/ with despair code threads and threads on your other shitty projects.
>>
>>17664968

What yo need that for?
>>
>>17664968
just for laughs op im gonna tell you its so easy no really
Become satan. Tada.
>>
>>17665001
What is despair code?
>>
File: 1432179308515.jpg (24KB, 576x393px) Image search: [Google]
1432179308515.jpg
24KB, 576x393px
>>17664968
ziltoid?
>>
>>17664968
You already possess it, although you will not be able to access it while in your mortal form. Every life form, including you, is an extension of the universal consciousness that people call god. However we 'suffer' the dualism that is an innate part of the mortal plane which causes us to view ourselves as separate entities. Simply take solace in the fact that, although you may not perceive it just yet, you already are a being of omnipotence.

You can further learn about the nature of the universe communicating with Angels. They serve as an intermediary between man and the godhead, and will answer any questions you may have, provided you can bring yourself to a high enough frequency to communicate with them effectively.
>>
Seek out the Archangel Raziel. He can help.
>>
>>17665626
de spare code is code you tain't using at de moment ya bumbaclut
>>
In exploratory testing, the tester controls
>the design of test cases
as they are performed rather than days, weeks, or even months before. In addition, the information the tester gains from
>executing a set of tests
then guides the tester in designing and executing the next set of tests.
>>
File: N9.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
N9.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>17665649
Ah haha ha, surprise!
>>
>>17666074
This.

However, there's currently a direct manifestation of the 'ouroboros' itself, split into a man and a woman. That's also why there's going to be a global shift in consciousness.

>tfw butterfly effect
>>
>>17664968
>wants to become a god
>asks /x/
>>
>>17666441
We're all angels and demons here you know that.
>>
>>17666441
Is a god less likely to be born of /x/ than any other place?
>>
>>17664968
Oh hai, just do the complete opposite of what you're doing now.
You're welcome
>>
Something like this always had me questioning gods in the first place.

If god made us to have free will, truly free, then couldn't we just will ourselves to be a god ourself?

I do believe we have souls, and thoughts of our own. We need to stop fighting amongst ourselves, and help one another so we can FINALLY find out why we're here, and how we go on.

I feel like this world is universe prime, you can't fuck with it, it's canon all the way to the end for every single living thing. But what about the dead? With infinite possibility, they could fuck with us if they wanted, they could be gods, they could have control.

BUt there's also the thought of, why do i need to die to become a god?

We are still only learning so much about dreams. Maybe this is our other way out. The dreamscape. We just need to find a way to stay asleep infinitely without dying, and to do that, we need to bypass death. We need to seek out immortality if we wish to become our own god.

I want my own infinity, but i can only live it out in my mind for now, hopefully soon we can find an answer we can ALL agree on. An individual thought if you will.
>>
>>17668335
>If god made us to have free will, truly free, then couldn't we just will ourselves to be a god ourself?

Freewill =/= omnipotence
>>
>>17664968
If these things existed, we'd probably already have them.
>>
>>17664968
Some one who knows this would not be on 4chan. If they were, why would they tell you?
>>
>>17666395

This is gobbledygook.
>>
>>17666074

Is this bull? Will you regale us with your experiences communing with angels? That is not an insignificant thing to claim.
>>
>>17664968
by killing yourself without damaging the brain
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.