[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ Occult & Magic General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 34

File: 1435435335865.jpg (1MB, 1327x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1435435335865.jpg
1MB, 1327x1333px
Syncretism Special

It's truly hard to understand the value of such a library until you have to build your own: the link
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pMw3kaoS

Spooky pseudoscience for fun and profit.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc&usp=drive_web#list

Alright so for friday night let's get syncretic. I might even tell yall how silent hill is the most cognizant treatise on folk belief and practice since chumbley.
>>
File: 602.jpg (42KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
602.jpg
42KB, 500x504px
>Silent Hill

Tell me more.
>>
Actually, is there a regular chemmage or narcomancer who lives in these threads? Sorry to bypass stated desire for discussion.
>>
>>17664972

Out of curiosity, what's your question?
>>
My library on such matters spans about 600gb+. Never shared it. Give me a way to contact you and I will send you screen shots and see if you want anything. Been working on it for years.
>>
>>17666527

upload something to google drive
>>
So, why is silent hill a cognisant treatise on folk belief?
>>
Anyone got some good talisman making advice?
>>
What does /x/ think of E.A. Koetting?

I've looked through some of his stuff. Mostly it seems like he's a snake oil salesman but some of his stuff is on point.
>>
>>17668546
He IS a snake oil salesman. Quite literally, he sells snake oil. Or did, maybe. He's in jail for guns and meth, yeah?

I'll be perfectly honest with you, I haven't read any of his work. That said, I'd bet my bottom dollar he's just restating what is easily learned elsewhere, for far less exorbitant prices.
>>
File: gollumnova.jpg (3KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
gollumnova.jpg
3KB, 92x92px
Hmm Interestíng ís Thát a Hoúse ? looks líke Monstér Hoúse.
>>
>>17664972

Is this a joke?
>>
>>17668583
Namefagging in bad Latin, asking about *mancers?

Yeah, I'd say so.
>>
>>17668561
>I'll be perfectly honest with you, I haven't read any of his work

Opinion discredited.
Anyway, yea, E.A Koetting is the real deal. I've performed many a ritual and have come upon many spiritual insights most people would be incapable of reaching without the help if certain daemons.

Ask me anything if you want to know more, but remember, knowledge always comes at a price.
>>
>>17668597
>but remember, knowledge always comes at a price.
Three easy payments of $299.95?

I can't wait until he releases his next book, Prison Rape Magick.
>>
What experience does anyone here have with Astarte/Astaroth?
I was recently told by a spirit to contact her, but I can't find too much information on her online.
>>
>>17668596

I wouldn't expect anything less here really.
>>
>>17668631

Unless you've actually paid for his Work's and read them I think its time to shut the fuck up and stop being an intellectually dishonest bitch, mmmkay.
>>
>>17668694
The glory days of /x/, if you ever could have called them that, are over friend. Now we have a half dead thread mostly consisting of uninformed questions, shitposts, and some cunt sucking EA Koetting's dick.

It's a shame, really.

>>17668708
I've been around the block enough to know that some shitbag isn't going to be able to sell me enlightenment on a goddamn payment plan. No intellectual dishonesty here, I freely admit I haven't read any of his works. His slimy personality and questionable business practices say enough on their own.
>>
>>17668717
Not the Koetting guy, but Crowley's personal life was pure shit, too. Koetting may be presenting perfectly good information like Crowley did.
>>
>>17668735

This, his stuff is actually quite insightful if you read it. Sucks that its so expensive but hey, knowledge comes at a price right?
>>
>>17668745
Or you could torrent them.
His Mastering Evocation course is quite good. Some other guy can pay the price, though.
>>
>>17668752
>Some other guy can pay the price, though.

Nah... Not cool dude. When I say knowledge comes at a price, I mean Koetting went to the ends of the Earth to retrieve that. As above, so below... Right? He pays a price, so do we. Its the law if correspondence.
>>
File: mas05.png (47KB, 273x519px) Image search: [Google]
mas05.png
47KB, 273x519px
>>17668735
You're certainly not wrong. Crowley had his own fair share of problems. It's Koetting's baseness and crassitude in hawking his snake oil that casts doubt on anything he produces.

Sure, maybe he's blundered into relevant information. I just have no doubt the same information is otherwise available. Shit, pirate it if you really feel like reading it. Personally, I won't waste my time on someone who sells initation on a payment plan.
>>
>>17668597
>>17668708
>>17668766
Go to bed Matthew
>>
>>17668778
Keep in mind it was not so long ago that this kind of information was not public knowledge. He has a successful business plan, though his ethics are certainly poor. I don't think Koetting cares much about ethics.
In any case he's certainly raking in cash.
>>
>>17668791
>>17668778

Just shut the fuck up dude.
>>
>>17668791
I'm not disagreeing with you on the success of his business plan. I imagine he is making money, and I'm well certain he doesn't care much about ethics.

The kind of information he's peddling, though, is as public knowledge as it's going to get and has been for a number of years. The real information doesn't arrive via words on a page but through the initiate's own experience.
>>
File: Peace Dollar.jpg (1MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Peace Dollar.jpg
1MB, 1440x1440px
>>17668356
Talisman Talismoney Money
printed with a magic sigil and given power it did not have to begin with
>>
>>17668597
>>17668735

kek

>>17668671

Unless you're around mid-skill-level, with a well-established daily ritual routine, it's not a good idea.
>>
>>17668766

Pretty creative for a lying spirit.
>>
>>17669831

Astarte looks to be mainly benevolent from what I've been able to find. I'm just trying to find out other people's personal experience with her.
It was made clear to me that I have to contact her. I just need more information first.
>>
>>17664834
Do curses exist?

What would Richard Dawkins say about it?
>>
>>17670166
Curses exist. They are dangerous. Doing any kind of magick attracts forces similar to your will to you. For example, if you regularly engage in necromancy, you attract an aura of death which can affect your physical health and wellbeing. Curses work in much the same way. As within, so without. There are ways to evade the negative effects of curses and it's not difficult to evade them, but if you don't take care you can really fuck yourself up over time.

As for Richard Dawkins -- why would you take seriously the words of a man who is professed to one area of science, yet most often makes statements regarding other areas that he isn't well educated on, who gives into logical positivism which is strongly anti-intellectual, who has no formal education in ethics, formal or informal logic, metaphysics, or any other field of philosophy, who is blatantly self-righteous and speaks with condescension in his voice at all times? Richard Dawkins deserves all of the respect one gives to a babbling homeless man and nothing more.
>>
>>17670187
So are curses illegal? If they are truly dangerous there should be some law against it.
>>
>>17670138

I don't think it wise to confuse Astarte with Astaroth.
>>
>>17670192
Since 99% of people don't believe in them, it would be hard to prove. I am certain I'm cursed but if I described it to a "normie" , they'd say it was paranoia or try to armchair psychologically profile me(since everyone thinks they are experts on psychology)
>>
>>17670187
Well he's still the athiest overlord. I wonder what he'd have to say about the subject.

>>17670208
Say if that 1% was the government or the law, could there be a law against it?
>>
>>17670193

According to almost every source I can find, Astaroth is the bastardization of Astarte.
When Christianity took over Europe most of the old gods were renamed and called demons. Most sources I've found say that this is true of Astaroth and Astarte, and only a few sources I've found have said they're anything different. I tend to believe the massive consensus rather than the minority which says otherwise.
>>
>>17668561
I'm not sure, if that snake oil wasn't sold by another guy, one who also wrote and sold some pua books. Also Koetting as far I know isn't in prison, at least for now, I don't know if and how that case ended .

As for Koetting, I would say he is not that bad, his books are nothing new, but that doesn't means they are bad, you could get worse than him. And also it's true that he is mostly businessman, though he is not the first and not the last to sell magic items/services, and it's not like others cannot sell them as well.
>>
>>17670216

What you discovered is true. However, that in no way entails that Ashtaroth and Astarte are the same entity. One is a.demon and the other a Semitic goddess. Don't confuse them.
>>
>>17670213
I know nothing about curses , but i don't see how you could show proof someone cursed you. Like I said, I'm certain I am but it can also be a string of coincidences all taking place at once. Is there a way to "know" if you are cursed?
>>
>>17668356
How the fuck do I unbind a single (1) Djinn from a talisman?

It's getting spoopy as fuck, I need out of this deal
>>
>>17670220
This seems an ironic statement in a thread focused on syncretism. But I'll keep what you said in mind and will specifically call out to Astarte rather than using any other name.
>>
>>17670286

Obviously, I'm no fan of strong syncretism. Best of luck.
>>
Are there laws against cursing?
>>
>>17670236
Pls someone help, I can't keep losing sleep like this, nightmares every night.
>>
Shingon Buddhist from /his/ here. So this is where you guys went. I guess I'll start visiting this board more often. I'm hoping it won't be too full of /x/ silliness about tulpa and the like.

I wonder what happened to that Ape of Thoth fellow anyway.
>>
>>17670704
Gtfo you pretentious faggot
>>
>>17670710
Make me, nerd.
>>
>>17670691
Set up ritual. Meditate 30 minutes. Consecrate water. Bless space with water. Perform lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, banishing ritual of the hexagram. Focus on the talisman until you see/hear/feel the spirit. You then must perform an exorcism on both yourself and the object. Say this prayer for both yourself and the object while anointing yourself and the talisman with the blessed water:

"Enu shub am gig absu, kish agigga gar shag da sisie amaradaya, dingir ud kalama siniku, dingir ninab guyu nexrannku, ga ya shu shagmuku tu!"

Be sure to reverberate each word deep in your chest and throat to enhance your intent. Focus on both casting the djinn away and closing off both yourself and the talisman to the djinn's influence.

Meditate on this until you no longer feel the djinn's presence. Then put the talisman in a box and bury it far away from your home, so that you don't accidentally psychologically trigger yourself to open up to the djinn again.
>>
>>17664834
So, I'm trying to get into the occult, but it's hard for me to read on computers.
Would any of the books on these lists show up in a library in a larger town? Or should I just try harder to focus?
>>
>>17664834
Can anyone do a healing spell on my behalf or point me in the right direction? I want to get better. I don't want to be ill like this. I don't want the pity, the pats on the shoulder, the treading around me so carefully.

I didn't leave the house on my own at all last year. Only a few times this year. I just want to be better.
>>
>>17670892

Read some stuff on evocation and the goetia. Summon Buer. He is a healer and he will help you.
>>
>>17670910
Okay, I will do. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction, anon.

So I just draw his sigil and call on him or something like that?

Where am I going to get something that will act as a ring of Solomon?
>>
>>17670946

You can use paper for most of it. Times and such are very important. You'll need a ritual space.
>>
>>17670946
You can also use other spirits, for example archangel Raphael or Michael. He should be easier to call, you don't need any special items for that. See book called Heptameron for that. You can also summon spirits from Goetia without tools, or you can make ring from paper etc.

As for how evoke, read book like Konstantinos Summoning Spirits or Koetting Evoking Eternity, they should give you general view on how this is done.

Also, are your issues physical or mental?
>>
>>17671015
>As for how evoke, read book like Konstantinos Summoning Spirits or Koetting Evoking Eternity

Kinda lost credibility, there.
>>
>>17671007
Fuck. I barely have any space as it is.

>>17671015
Without tools?
They're physical. Some minor mental (mainly confidence issues) because of the physical. Collapsing (but being conscious) in the street and people just walk past you as you watch on helplessly does that to you I guess.

>>17671025
What's wrong with those?
>>
>>17671025
Dunno about Evoking Eternity, but Summoning Spirits is a really good plain-English guide to the basics. The preliminary exercises in visualization and scrying are especially useful.
>>
>>17671033
>What's wrong with those?

They're crap.
>>
>>17671025
I don't really want to go into shitstorms, I never said those books are best about evocation, I simply said that they show how it its generally done, like that anon said. >>17671039
Also all those books after all have mostly the same informations in them, if anyone knows better sources please post them.

>>17671033
Yes, plenty of people use just triangle and circle, make seals from paper, and skips rest of items. If you have small amount of space, and you can't use incense, you can use mirror instead.
>>
>>17670946

Don't pay attention to those who say that the times are important.
Start with banishing ritual of pentagram, removes spiritual influence over the ritual. Then banishing ritual of hexagram to remove planetary influence. That makes it so that dates and times are meaningless.
My suggestion for summoning Buer:
>Draw circle on ground, have tools ready
>perform pentagram/hexagram
>Light candles/incense
>Have offering ready, engage in psychic vampirism if you must to get a lot of energy to offer if that's your thing
>Meditate on Buer's sigil and chant/pray/whatever you need to do in order to get you into that magick mental state
>After some time, if your intent is sharp enough, you will feel Buer's presence
>Make request and offer your offering
>Get some kind of notification of acceptance or rejection
>Close ritual
>Bless the area

You don't need a bunch of tools or a formal layout or anything. Use symbols if you feel like you need them. Since you're presumably not looking to be some kind of powerful mage, you don't need to work yourself up to the point where you can clearly see the entity, just feel its presence. Actual full visual and auditory interaction with demons takes a long time to be able to do.
>>
File: 1461622200678.jpg (15KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
1461622200678.jpg
15KB, 211x238px
>>17671085
>Then banishing ritual of hexagram to remove planetary influence. That makes it so that dates and times are meaningless.
confirmed for fucking retard.

Waving your hand in the air doesn't remove anything. They affect you, the space around you and the Demon, so good luck with your teletubby, lazy man's method of summoning.
>>
>>17671064

Jake's stuff is good. You can still fake much of it with paper props, but he's otherwise good.

More generally there is Skinner and Peterson, who are pursuing the grimoire traditions. There's more good material out there than ever.
>>
>>17671085
>Don't pay attention to those who say that the times are important.

>doesn't even understand the mechanics
>>
On a little different topic, has anyone worked with New Avatar Power (NAP)? Did you had success with it? It's just visualizations without any tools, so if that anon has issue with space he could try it.
>>
>>17664834
Are there any modern, non-Christian occult or magical disciplines that actually have a dogma? All I can find for pagan dogmas are "just be yourself brah" and "it's just, like, your opinion, man".
>>
>>17671114
>>17671097

Simply put, if something doesn't work, or isn't of major importance, it can be discarded. All fields grow in this way, including magick. Nobody has the time to create a sword with a whole bunch of symbols engraved into it blessed under the full moon during a certain time of the year with a two paragraph long prayer in Hebrew just so they can do a single simple evocation. Your long-winded heavily ritualistic methods of magick may be more time consuming and require great dedication, but my method works and has yielded major results.
Emptiness is form, form is emptiness -- or as above, so below! In truth all of your symbols are meaningless, your words even moreso, your circles powerless, your "ateh, malkuth," and so on have no true meaning, you wield no true power, at least no more than me. The one and only thing that matters in magick is the Will. You use your timeslots and rituals as a means of focusing your Will. Not all of us are so dependent on those structures to do the same thing.
>>
>>17668597
Satan's favorite carpet cleaner.
>>
I believe in magic and I want to learn it. Where should I start?
>>
>>17671864

In this case, you are obviously not in a position to make that determination rationally. You're just lazy.
>>
>>17672756

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/app1.html
>>
>>17664834
A post from other thread:
>>17673288

What can anons say about validity of these claims from the standpoint of the occult?
>>
>>17673301

Can you be more specific?
>>
>>17673324
Does it make sense, does the anon seems to have any idea about what he wrote or it's all made up bullshit as far as even esoterics go?
>>
>>17673330

Seems like more-or-less honest speculation. It's flawed, in that it takes aliens for granted, without compelling evidence. It also seems to lump all spirits and such together, which seems unwarranted.
>>
>>17668778

>trap entities
>learn how to undergo demonic possession

seems kinda contradictory
>>
>>17670742

>"Enu shub am gig absu, kish agigga gar shag da sisie amaradaya, dingir ud kalama siniku, dingir ninab guyu nexrannku, ga ya shu shagmuku tu!"

lol i never trust anything like that coming off /x/ haha. I am interested in pentagrams for protection though. What exactly do they do to the spirits? drive them off? bind them up inside? What would i achieve by putting pentagrams above my bed like dreamcatchers?

My gf has a lot of fucked up dreams and i was thinking of trying something with pentagrams but i'm not really sure where to start.

Not the talisman guy btw.
>>
I did some spoopy shit, we'll see if it works.

It was really hard, and scary to accomplish. So it damn well won't work due to lack of trying.
>>
>>17673695
Dreams don't have to be due to some malevolent spirits.

As for protection etc the standard - Lesser Banishment Ritual of Pentagram performed regularly - every few days - is what is most popular, easy to perform and relatively effective as a first basic line esoteric defense (and often sufficient as the only such line for an average practitioner who doesn't dabble in some really freaky shit). Though I've heard claims that it can actually draw things too after longer period of time - but usually non-malicious, and possibly even helpful things, drawn to "pure" environment of ritual space.
>>
>>17673799
>As for protection etc the standard - Lesser Banishment Ritual of Pentagram performed regularly - every few days -

Daily is quite reasonable.
>>
>>17673799

Well she's been having really bad nightmares practically her whole life. She had a really abusive childhood so I'm thinking at the least she has some very negative thought forms floating around in her subconscious.

I was also wondering about this one, anyone ever practiced it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgROt1E4IyA
>>
Do ya'll think liches are real. Are there any guides on how to undergo the transformation?
>>
>>17673836
>Daily is quite reasonable.

Maybe, but supposedly people who have almost no practice and are merely dabblers performing LBRP daily could suffer from some minor issues.
>>
>>17673900
dubs of truth.
>>
>>17673900

Such as?
>>
>>17673865
Liches as you are thinking of them are almost entirely made up by D&D, and are based on a Russian (I think.) legend.

So...no.
>>
>>17673865
The liches as seen in popculture? No. They're not. At all. With great dose of certainty.

The thing is simple - you need a working body to house and tether your soul. While one could think of a soul being bound on earth, possessing some body, it'd be still just a ghost which moves around some dead matter. Such body wouldn't be useful at all from ghost's perspective, not to mention that power required to reliably and consistently affect material world would make such an entity on par with the most powerful adepts - and such kind of entities would likely have better shit to do and even those entities who for some reason would need a medium to interact with the world would achieve better results with less effort by possessing some creature.
>>
>>17673905
Burnout, strain on energetic body resulting possibly in some minor and usually temporary issues of nervous system or mental health. LBRP is still, after all, purifying a space by (symbolic or not) the use of elemental energies and reaching out to aspects of the divine (names).

Stands to reason - although again, I cannot for sure say it is how it's claimed it is - that such elemental work would benefit from balanced approach, rather than intense diving into it.
>>
>>17673939

I've been at this for a while and have never experienced such difficulties or heard credible rumors. The LRP was intended to be performed twice a day as a spiritual exercise.

So, no, that does not stand to reason at all.
>>
>>17673865

For what purpose? What do you want out of it?
>>
>>17674023

From experience I can tell you that beginners will experience burnout often. The LBRP isn't that straining, but if you're performing your magick correctly and you're not experienced it should definitely leave you exhausted. Simply put, if your magick is comfy and doesn't wipe you out as a beginner, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17671864
>You use your timeslots and rituals as a means of focusing your Will
You don't understand astrology. It affects you and your will doesn't mean a thing if the planets are against you.

I agree that most ritual things are only tools in order to focus your will, but astrology legitimately affects you whether you like it or not.
>>
>>17674228

I have never seen any astrological influence on my magick and I consistently get results.
>>
>>17674228
If you can't tell a planet to fuck off, you're not as good as you think you are.
>>
>>17674240

So what?

The Goetic demons have specific astrological attributions and times they should be called. Either make an effort to get it right or stick with sigils.
>>
>>17674269
>Implying I have not summoned Goetic demons
Astrology has literally never been a factor in my practice. I've summoned demons. In fact, working with some demons requires you to keep contact with them far outside of the "times they should be called".
I guess an absolute beginner MIGHT benefit from following the astrological guidelines IF they have no prior knowledge in anything (not even meditation or energy work like qigong or yoga). But if you've got any level of experience you can avoid those things easily.
>>
>>17674295

Not everyone is content to remain at your level and that requires looking up.
>>
>>17674312
At my level? I am willing to bet that you have not accomplished more with magick than I have, friend.
>>
>>17674379
>>17674312
Ladies...ladies...you're both pretty, calm down.
>>
>>17674387
What about you, Orion? What's your opinion about astrology's role in ritual? Is it critical to the outcome of ceremonial magic, or can magicians forgo it without compromising on results?
>>
>>17674398
The issue falls upon the system being used. If you go into magic, especially cerimonial stuff, and you assume that part of the recipe is not needed, you're making a mistake.

That doesn't mean astrology matters in all systems though. You can totally forgo it, unless it is intrinsic to the work you are performing.

In my opinion, if you are replicating something that has been done before (i.e...Ceremony.) I would not disregard any step in the already present instructions.

If you are exploring on your own, or are working in a grey area, you're free to pick and choose.

With the Goetia, astrology only matters (once again, this is my opinion.) if you are doing something very specific where it is prescribed. But on it's own? No. Not at all. If you want to get into Goetiatic stuff and do it your own way, or in a less strict manner, astrology has absolutely no, or minimal weight upon it.
>>
>>17674398
If you want a pro tip you can use the banishing ritual of the hexagram to mitigate any unwanted effects of the astrological weather
>>
>>17674379

Much more, in fact.

It's okay. I'm sure you'll move on when you're ready.
>>
>>17674430

To some extent, yes.
>>
>>17668708
>Unless you've actually paid for his Work's

His work's what? I don't get it.

Why would anyone pay for his books when they're all available to download for free? Not that they're worth downloading, but still...
>>
Who here does magic in their dreams? I do all the time.
>>
When did this move back to /x/ from /his/?
>>
>>17675357

We're not a monolithic entity. The Ape is busy with school. He'll be back at /his/, I suspect.
>>
>>17675444
Thats what I suspected.
Just curious.
>>
Can you guys share to me working sigil for temporary luck?
>>
I have a question.

Lately I've been thinking that I was 'dead' until the age of 4, and then I had an old soul inhabit my body.

Reason I think this:
>Did not talk until I was 4
>No memories from before I was 4, and even as a 4 yr old I seemed aware of this
>When I was 4 I used full sentences and remember concisely beaking my brother pretty clearly
>My family said I went from 0 to hundred words per minute when I was 4
>as such a late talker I should have had other delays too, but by the time I was 7 I was reading full teenage books, and by the time I was 9 I was reading Stephen King
>I was adopted and my bio mom had been drinking while carrying me. I had several other signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (lazy eye, nonexistent nostrils, ankle bracers, bad teeth) and by all means I should have been a mental potato. All I seem to have had is ADD, but was otherwise brighter than the kids in my school.

My theory is I was a mental potato case as an infant until ancestors or the like took pity on me, swooped in and landed me with a soul and a personality.

Is this something that actually happens? Is there a guide for people like me and is it worth looking in to?
I suppose what happened can't be fixed or changed, but I would like to understand better. In the past I felt very old, but now I feel actually younger than my years. Approximately 4-5 years actually, and I wonder if having a late-coming soul has something to do with that.
>>
I've been meditating to kind of master my mind and develop my intuitive abilites, and there are two experiences I have when I do so.
>leave my mind completely blank
>wait
>fall half asleep
>start hearing voices and shit
>continues until I wake myself up
and the second one
>doing the mental falling technique as described on Meme of Satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html
>completely in control of my mind
>body becomes "stiff" and harder to move
>no external voices or images
>only what I will appears in my mind
>doesn't feel like the room expands, but rather I feel like the walls are in the exact same place, like I can actually feel the walls if I concentrate

Are there words for these seemingly seperate phenomenon, and is one of them better than the other or like what?
>>
>>17670910
He is fond of forcing you to drink your own urine, it makes him lol. He also likes it when you eat earthworms. His ideal is that all things are medicine, life is death's cure, death is life's cure.

He is not really all that into those who might be picky, whilst starving.
He also doesn't like reliance on one thing, like if you are a doctor, study music as well.

This is what I've used for the preliminary evocation of booer-sama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYKpawB4-E

Here's two of his "theme songs"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEeTa8CmFss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eU0tRBHnE0
(yes demons are invlved in this franchises's success.)
>>
>>17673281
Thank you, I read a bit and have one question. There are some rituals of iniciations. According to this if I want to be magician I need to dedicate myself to some cults or God's and bound myself. Pls tell me I got it wrong. Can't I be kinda freelance or human been can't into magic without lending powers?
>>
>>17676930
>According to this if I want to be magician I need to dedicate myself to some cults or God's and bound myself.

I'm not sure I understand that.

You don't have to join any cult or bind yourself to any god. Learning to practice magic would probably be easier,if you had someone to teach you and answer questions, though.

I sent you there because there are useful exercises -- like, Liber E and.Liber O -- and suggestions for useful books and resources in that appendix.
>>
>>17674430
>banishing ritual of the hexagram to mitigate any unwanted effects of the astrological weather
No, you can't, you pleb, thelecunt fuck.

Waving your hand and chanting random disconnected Hebrew doesn't do shit except make you look like a retard.
>>
>>17664834
>silent hill is the most cognizant treatise on folk belief and practice since chumbley.
Can someone translate this into American please.
>>
>>17668187
Probably because it has to do with "another world" and getting trapped there much like fairy folkore.
But I wish OP would clarify because i'd love to hear about more connections to folkore
>>
>>17666527
Yeah just upload the stuff to google drive. much easier and will reach more people.
>>
>>17674222

What kind of burnout.?
>>
>>17677586

Doing magick can be exhausting, especially for a beginner. The mental and energetic strain for the beginner is great; they are working with modes of thought not commonly used (some say literally manipulating brain waves to produce electrical activity far higher than average), and most beginners aren't familiar with energy work or manipulation, which I find is key during magick. In terms of both energy work and mental work, doing magick is much like stretching. If you haven't stretched in years and you attempt to perform a spinning hook kick at head height or higher, you'll end up falling on your ass and maybe hurting the knee of your supporting leg or, more likely, pulling a muscle in your kicking leg. Spinning hook kick is to magick as energy work/small spells/etc are to stretching.
While practicing magick without having worked up to what you're doing, you will feel real physical effects. As a beginner, I went from wide awake to falling asleep after performing some magick often. It puts a lot of stress on your mind and body, as well as chi/chakras/etc, and for beginners it can be overwhelming.
>>
>>17677640

Nonetheless, there is no reason to suspect the Lesser Banishing Ritual, practiced daily, is likely to cause any sort of burnout and no credible rumors of it doing so.

There is reason to expect it to be a safe and effective developmental exercise, and plenty of testimony to that effect, my own included.
>>
I'm interested in magick that doesn't involve any spirits, whether evoking or invoking them. I'd rather depend on myself and my own skills. Is this realistic?
>>
>>17674244
best underrated post, imo
>>
>>17678219
>Is this realistic?

Yeah, but weirdly self-limiting.

>>17678283

Not really. Just uninformed.
>>
Question. From what I gather, Thelemites (and maybe even occultists in general) are against proselytizing/"evangelism." But why? Moreover, is there specific literature from Crowley, et al. that warns against proselytizing?
>>
>>17664834
Ayy, was thinking of making a thread today or tomorrow afternoon.

Good to see some folks still making these, the semester's been a rough landing.
>>
>>17680255
Well it largely goes back to the whole "do what thou wilt" thing; if someone's actually genuinely curious about this material, they'll ask you.

Liber CCC (300 aka Khabs am Pekht) deals with matters of promulgation.
>>
>>17680260
Makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>17680255
>But why?
Because they know their material is bullshit and that they'll get called out for it.
>>
>>17680841
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>17680255
Event the Buddha did not give a direct way to reach enlightenment because he knew there was no such answer, everyone must walk there own path.
>>
>>17680924
>everyone must walk there own path.
^This, I think, is key.

I can give you access to 35 gigs of material but ain't nobody going to read, apply, or inquire about the shit but YOU. YOU have to cut your own way through this jungle, YOU have to do the Work, and YOU have to come to the apprehension of Alterity by YOURSELF.

Also consider; what occult faction is going to want a person who can be convinced to change epistemology and ontology through being verbally convinced by another? What religion in general would? I'd rather hunt down those who've come to change via direct experience rather than via rhetoric.
>>
>>17680941
I'm having a huge problem with practice.
Vibration seems to have a huge effect on the neighbors dogs, that start barking like they are mad. It is loud, and also affects the neighbors, who want to know what the hell I am doing. I'm poor, and I don't have money to install soundproofing.
>>
>>17680948
Do your intonations outside or some shit.
It should be making your entire braincase/respiratory system vibrate at low levels and you should be able to get it into your extremities with practice.

Dunno much more to say than that other than keep trying at various frequencies until you hit the sweet spot.
>>
>>17680954
But then I would have to do the rituals outside. Oh well.
>>
File: 1462652756807.jpg (220KB, 898x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1462652756807.jpg
220KB, 898x1097px
>>17680968
>he doesn't perform his rituals skyclad and outdoors
>mfw
>>
>>17680948
>who want to know what the hell I am doing.
tell them to bugger off. You can tell them you're doing buddhist mantras or something.

>>17680941
>ain't nobody going to read, apply, or inquire about the shit but YOU
Then let me inquire. I want more Shakti flowing up my spine. I already have some, but not enough. How do I quickly awaken my Kundalini?

I already do Kundalini, hatha Yoga, a fuckload of pranayama and mantras. I need more.
>>
where can i find references to cannabis as a magical plant? kabbalistic correspondences or general descriptions of the plant as a magical agent, surely there must be some? thanks anon!
>>
>>17680976
>How do I quickly awaken my Kundalini?
IMH non-guru, non-initiated (but with wide survey of multiple traditional and contemporary systems of yoga), opinion, it's a natural process that develops as you gain proficiency with the system. There is no mantra that's going to unlock instant attainment (sorta). There's no pranayama metric that will grant instant Liberation.

My first question would be 'how far have you gone into dharana & dhyana'. If the answer is "none" or "not very", then that'd be where you go next.

That'll prep you for devotion to godforms and more complex and advanced visualization routines (See, for example off the top of my head, the commentary on Samekh for an example of the higher goals through Western eyes).
>>
>>17680976
Qigong?
>>
>>17680976
> I need more.
If you think in this manner you are only setting more roadblocks for yourself, do not identify with anything.
>>
>>17680976
>kundalini
>quickly
this is asking for mental and emotional problems, bro. take your time, srsly
>>
>>17680986
>kabbalistic correspondences
Complete Magician's Tables, in my library under
>A.'.A.'.>Libri
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>17680994
>There is no mantra that's going to unlock instant attainment (sorta). There's no pranayama metric that will grant instant Liberation.
idk man. Agni and cobra breath are pretty dope.

>visualize and worship ganesh
Fuck that. I want progress, not dogma. Give me techniques. Actual techniques that give the most bang for the buck.

>>17681006
>If you think in this manner
This is how people who aren't dipshits think. I have goals and now I want the methods to attain them.
>>
>>17681044
>the ganeshafag
No, cobra breath is dope af, IJS, at some point you're going to need to yoga your way into devotion at some level.

Unfortunately, as I think I've mentioned, I got no idea what to do about Ganesha, I know next to nothing about the iterations of his cults, nor do I feel a particularly deep connection while in devotion.

Now, if we were talking Kali/Shiva I could point you at some stuffs, but as it stands you're gonna have to:
>>17680941
>cut your own way through this jungle
>>
>>17681056
>at some point you're going to need to yoga your way into devotion at some level.
What does that even mean?

I'm having issues. I can feel a some, but not enough, energy going up the spine. It's getting stuck just below the neck.

I know that if I try hard enough, I can break the blockage soon. Give me medicine doctor.
>>
>>17681056

Thoth, I seek guidance. I often see you, so perhaps you can help me.
Through my study of the occult and philosophy, I have reached a point where the books are no longer helping me. I have seen the visions, I have escaped the body, I have realized the Hermetic principles (among others, such as Taoist and Advaita Vedantic principles) in powerful, deep, and personal ways, I have evoked the spirits, I have brought them into myself, my energy is in balance and I feel the flow of magick in the phenomenal world of illusion.
And yet now I still know that there are greater levels of realization, of ascension, yet none of these materials offer me any more knowledge than I already have.
What do I do, Thoth? Who do I turn to? Is there some great teacher who I can call upon or visit? Where do I go to find the wisdom that I know is out there, somewhere?
>>
>>17681232
Have you walked the Earth?
>>
>>17681232
Step up your game with more ambitious operations (Dragon Book of Essex, Abramelin, Ars Paulina, etc., etc., etc.) or seek some kind of coherent initiation (harder than it sounds).

It bears repeating, nobody's going to bestow wisdom, only better tools for climbing the mountain yourself.

You're on a sheer wall of rock and have looked down. Stop. Don't do that shit. Hammer in your next fuckin' piton and climb your lazy ass up the goddamn plateau....that you know will only end with another sheer rock wall, and so forth, until the summit is attained.

I dunno, if you wanna start interfacing with advanced concepts, try David Chaim Smith's Kabbalistic Mirror of Genesis and maybe Blazing Dew of Stars if it piques your interest.
>>
>>17681238

The most basic and fundamental principle of Hermeticism makes action within the illusory material world meaningless.
>>
>>17681232
Keep looking, you will meet something eventually.
Set yourself on a project to bring something to Malkuth.
>>
>>17681249
>Set yourself on a project to bring something to Malkuth.
That's a thing too if you need to get out of the thin air for a while. Griffin's (Yeah, yeah, I fuckin' know, dude's a cheeseball) "Ritual Magic Manual" has some good ideas for longform material.
>>
>>17664834
What was the name of that deviantart account where the person illustrated everything about chaos magic? It was pretty legit. Blue something.
>>
>>17681270
Bluefluke, never mind,
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584
>>
>>17664834
I downloaded the beginners folder from the mega, which book should i start with?
>>
>>17681430
>which book should i start with?
Initiation into Hermetics. Ignore the advice of the trolls and the crowley wannabes.
>>
>>17681448
Alright, thanks!
>>
https://youtu.be/24UjPsRFCcg
https://youtu.be/5GSeWdjyr1c
So why is there not a single thing about actual Tibetan practice? I need some guided chöd in my life. Also dafuq am I supposed to get a thighbone flute?
>>
>>17664834
Can anyone tell me how to use Sigil magic and what powers I can gain from it?
>>
What can I do with my own blood, besides making a sigil?
>>
>>17681565
Never mind, found it.
https://youtu.be/OFhc1hHMCHI
>>
File: 1 kangling no sheath.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1 kangling no sheath.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>17681565
>Machig Ladron's Chod in English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zB1iq0o2ZQ

Plus I got two books on Chod in the library, iirc.

>dafuq and I supposed to get a thighbone flute.

Buy your shit a Dremel and a thigh bone and git t'work.
>>
>>17681581
Perform the heiros gamos to link the Aesthesis of I to Azdeha and kick off the ritual year. You can also do a lunar version, which is looking like what I'll be getting down on this solstice soon as I find a Marriage Bed.
>>
>>17681628
That was incomprehensible to me, Anon, but thanks.
>>
>>17681634
Jack off and bleed into a jar for a month and then set it on fire for dank results. I'm inviting you to do some edgy ass fucking goddamn wytcha.
>>
>>17681674
Can I collect my cervical fluid instead?
>>
>>17681591
ever interact with Entities in your dreams? Is there a litmus test for establishing if they were dream figments or truly foreign consciousnesses?
>>
>>17681692
Yes.
See the opening bits of the Dragon Book of Essex out through Black Sun rite.

I get the impression menstrual fluid is particularly auspicious provided you can nail down your timing to get two cycle of elixir from your graal.

>>17681771
Hard for me to do unless I'm 100% lucid, which is oddly rare. I can often get to the point of changing details but rarely can reroute the course of a dream or bust out the hexagrams. My best advice is: Keep a record, look for trends, and don't drink any entity's kool-aid.
>>
>>17681851
>Hard for me to do unless I'm 100% lucid, which is oddly rare. I can often get to the point of changing details but rarely can reroute the course of a dream or bust out the hexagrams. My best advice is: Keep a record, look for trends, and don't drink any entity's kool-aid.

thanks bud, i'm kinda gobsmacked by the thing, which kind of hijacked a lucid dream i'd fallen into and turned it into something like a 40x salvia trip for no apparent reason, although it kind of hinted obliquely at being my HGA and doing it to castigate for my lukewarm belief/practice.
>>
>>17680941
>I can give you access to 35 gigs of material but ain't nobody going to read, apply, or inquire about the shit but YOU. YOU have to cut your own way through this jungle, YOU have to do the Work, and YOU have to come to the apprehension of Alterity by YOURSELF.

And yet, here we are. Orphans of broken lineages offering a hand to the enmired.

>>17681242

Yep. There's a fuckton of ceremonial material out there. There's plenty of work left to do on your cushion, I suspect. If that doesn't do it, chuck it all and maybe you'll return with fresh eyes. That might even be best, at this point.
>>
File: kokuzo-tokyo-national-museum.jpg (123KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
kokuzo-tokyo-national-museum.jpg
123KB, 500x682px
>>17681242
>nobody's going to bestow wisdom,
The Morning Star would like to have a word with you.
>>
File: 1461547929391.jpg (29KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1461547929391.jpg
29KB, 399x464px
Can I get some second opinions on this? Some shit happened

>Doing something similar to the forty invocations
>Apparently I will learn my 'true name'
>Say them every night for about a month in a way that I say all of them about three times each
>Nothing is happening, fuck this
>Have a weird dream the night I quit
>I'm talking to a rabbi about the Kaballah or something
>He gives off this vibe like a professor listening to a student
>He says a phrase in Hebrew like he's correcting me on some part that I said
>I repeat it with him a few times to try to get the pronunciation right
>Wake up
>Repeat it, it has this weird resonance with me

Am I doin it right
>>
File: 1458977548159.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458977548159.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
32 year old with full time job and family and bills etc.

What kind of routine can I put into my busy life? I used to practice chaos magick (some thelema rites, goetia when I was younger).

On a related note, can goetia sigils be used for things other than the actual practice of the ritual in goetia?
>>
>>17671864
Will & Intent.
It goes a far way.
>>
>>17676760
Can someone answer this question of mine? It's been a topic in my head for a while.
>>
File: 1451257990775716.png (54KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451257990775716.png
54KB, 610x600px
>>
>>17682571
Easiest one would be yoga. Do yoga for an hour every morning and or evening. Perform a larger ritual perhaps once a month or so, you'll find the time.
As for the system, I'd recommend either Hermeticism or your traditional cultures mystical system. Its easier to balance the Work and personal life in a healthy way when your Work isn't full of super edgy symbolism, at least in my opinion.
>>
>>17683816
Sounds good. I'm American mutt with genetics all over Europe and was raised a JW in a northern Louisiana hick town.

Unless there is a magic that deals with cow patties and 100+ degree heat I think I'll just pick one.
>>
>>17683831
Do you have any friends or family who are into this stuff? If not, joining some Order might be really helpful. It might give your practice a bit more structure. Also, being able to discuss some experiences and thoughts about this stuff is great.
>>
Oh great an powerful sages
I beg thee for an answer
I request the name of a demon/god/spirit/angel/representative
who would secure my position in life
like I would be living out a great work of art.
>>
>>17683867
I just mentioned I grew up JW. My entire extended family are JW. So no.
>>
>>17676885
I knew I had heard this shit before! I googled the archives

"No, you must have the intention in mind.
I really reccommend brushing up on what the demon you are gonna summon is like.

Like when I summoned President Buer, we had nice chats about herbs and zodiacs and about politics. Demons are hyper-autistic and know all there is to know about certain things. They can move through those things and do stuff.

Really though, consider it as talking to an investor. What do they get from you? Why should they risk their name to help you out?

In my case, Buer seems to like my obsessively researching nature and tendency to weigh all options, even if it requires taking three cups of coffee up the arse. Or drinking your own urine.

Demons hate inefficiency for the sake of "eww gross" in my experience, but I haven't worked with them all, only a few, and Buer as the foremost.

To this end, I make my sacrifice to buer, anybody wanna get demonic teachings about health?"

Man you sound like an edgy teenager, all final fantasy 8 and that. Check out that urinephilia.
>>
>>17683934
Lol Buer is my homeboy and he made this guy drink his own piss haha he's the best.
>>
>>17676885
I fucking loled at the songs. God you're funny, in a laughing at you kind of way.
>>
>>17676885
>He uses a final fantasy ost to summon a demon from the goetia

Autistic as fuck.
>>
>Look up Cobra breath
>Tons of websites wanting me to shill for it
>nawp.pdf
>Find site with instructions
>Do one because most of the "train yourself for 40 years before attempting" is complete bullshit

Fuck that's kind of intense.

I exhale out of my mouth correct? What does this give me besides crazy energy and feeling tingles where the muscles in my back are bad like I just used a high power TENS machine on it?
>>
>>17668631
Brilliant response XD
>>
Where do I start with yoga? There is a ton of it out there and the mega doesn't have one specific place for it.
>>
>>17683977

learning a useful skill like proper circular breathing.

reduces heart rate, blood pressure, clears thoughts, raises ability to think rationally,
>>
>>17683983
Well, no, seriously, can anybody who supports Koetting give me an indication that the guy's not completely self aggrandizing? Guy speaks as if he invented working with the legions of Lemegeton, when anybody who has been paying attention has known about that material years before he started publishing.

>>17684011
Hathayoga, Shiva Samhita.

>>17684014
^^^
Just don't overdo the shit and give yourself hypoxia. Same caveat goes with asana; get into an uncomfortable position but don't demolish your joints in the process.
>>
>>17684122
>Hathayoga, Shiva Samhita
Literally in the first chapter and it says don't do anything without a guru.
So I just do nothing. I guess.
>>
>>17684154
If you don't want to Work, why ask for work? They all say you need a guru and that their method is the fastest and most effective.
>>
File: 1453588787839.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1453588787839.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>17684154
You're a funny guy anon
>>
>>17684154

Then go with something more practical. Sivananda ain't bad, especially the older material. I started out with Richard Hittleman, on the recommendation of my teacher.
>>
Hey guys,

Recently i've taken an interest in Magick and have read Initiation into Hermetics. What would you recommend as the next step reading wise. Is Crowley really essential reading?
>>
>>17684828
I've a relatively low opinion of IIH, but if it gets you where you're going, fine by me.

>Is AC essential?
Depends on what you're getting into. If you're interested in the 'high magick' tradition from Golden Dawn forward, he's impossible to avoid. If you're looking to reconstruct the old Hermetic/Neoplatonic systems, AC can LIKELY be avoided in most cases.
>>
>>17684828
Could read Three books of Occult philosophy by Agrippa if you haven't already.
>http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/magic/Agrippa1.pdf
>>
>>17684847
>>17684852

Thanks guys, I think i'll read Agrippa first then move on to Crowley.
>>
>>17684852
^Second.
Agrippa's core in the Western tradition period. Dee & Kelley standardized their operations using Agrippa's lists of correspondences.
>>
>>17684847
What do you think are the key differences between the old Hermetic traditions and AC?
>>
>>17685258
First remotely coherent synthesis with Tantra/Eastern materials.
>>
This might some like a silly question but: How many of you have seen tangable benefits from practicing magick?

Not increased awareness and sprituality, actual physical benefits. Like becoming stronger, richer and more powerful. Have you cursed or blessed people and seen the results? Have you asked for something and got it? I'd like to hear some stories.
>>
>>17685283
No, I've never gained anything material from my use of magic. I've only gained a small bit of happiness as a result of using magic to end pretty much any and all suffering I've ever encountered.
>>
does anyone have any information about ancestral magic? I feel like I have a strong vein of ancestral power with me that's given some guidance and luck throughout my life, and want to know if there is a way I can tap into this force respectfully.

I am full-blooded Canadian native, my great grandmother was a healer and my grandfather a well respected man in his community. I have little contact with my biological family so I can't ask them.
>>
File: 0N6EsHs.jpg (44KB, 657x960px) Image search: [Google]
0N6EsHs.jpg
44KB, 657x960px
I've been looking for how to cast love spells on the astral realm, any idea of where to start?
>>
Agrippa is boring as shit. I could be a surgeon in the time it would take to put this bullshit to memory.
>>
>>17685397
>Agrippa is boring as shit.

Then you've obviously never read Declamatio de nobilitate & precellentia Fœminei sexus.
>>
>>17685365
>asking 4chan for advice regarding respecting native traditions

hoo boy

I don't know why you think we'd be a better resource for information about your ancestors' spiritual practices than your tribal officials. If you don't know who they are, Google them. They might even be happy their young people are taking an interest. If you weren't removed from your family because they're dangerous people, reestablish contact and ask them about it as well. If you were, shit, man, that sucks.
>>
>>17685365
>little contact with my biological family
Everyone from all eras cares about their children. I don't know why but that's just how it is. It's rare for a respected man to have their entire lineage blessed by the people that respect them, so it's unlikely that your "power" comes from that side of the family. Healing powers used to be very prized, so it's likely you still have a decent miracle in you. If you sell your abilities, you'll lose them. The rate varies per healer and how much they charge for their healing services, but generally you can burn through an entire bloodline's blessing be selling it.

Bloodline magic spawns from familial bonds. Your lineage will only exist so long as you maintain it. If you stop caring, disown your family, or otherwise sell out your lineage then the karma can be lethal. It's not uncommon to be killed, have the lost blood recovered or bought back, and have your family carry on the lineage you tried to break. As far as your ancestry goes, Canada sure isn't known for magic, but there's nothing stopping it from building up there either.

>>17685392
>on the astral realm
Don't you mean in?
>>
>>17685283

Made my ex rich. I never asked for riches. I'm healthier and have a much better sex life. It's brought me the kind of power I wanted. When I asked for that specific needs be met, they were.

Haven't had a bad dream in years.

My life is radically different than I imagined.
>>
>>17685418
>My life is radically different than I imagined.
That's not magic.
>>
>>17685397

Do something else. This shit ain't for everybody.
>>
>>17685420

Not magic as you've known it, obviously.
>>
>>17685427
Granted.
>>
>>17685420
>That's not magic.

What makes you an authority on whats magic?
>>
>>17685411
yes, typo
>>
>>17685433
The astral is pure intuition. There's no way you both astral project and not know how to cast a simple emotion.
>>17685431
Bait like that.

Among other things.
>>
>>17685365
I'm most likely about an eighth native on both sides by my best reckoning and the more I look, the more spooky shit I find in the family tree. If Jodorowsky and his jewry is to be believed, we have a psychogenological root to many aspects of our personality and abilities. Your bloodline merely highlights potential. Seeing as how I watched Zootopia last night, go watch that and relate the moral to this.

Ancestral magic isn't a thing you respectfully tap into, per se. Certain aspects of it (like ancestor worship) can be treated with traditional respect, but bloodlines like mine are more about what you have been given and are very, very good at regardless of your wit or will to actually do it. Goddamn mystics left and right and few of them what I would call anything approaching "good".

It's all about learning what is there and how to tap into it. Learn your nature and make of it what you want. Use it how you want. Go watch zootopia. It didn't feel like a waste of time like when I made myself watch deadpool in hopes of proving my intuition wrong.
>>
>>17676885
>a demon tells you to deink your own urine and you do it

Have you read the book, the lemegeton? Because I think you dont get it.
>>
>>17685437
Thanks for the loosh.
>>
>>17685462
The pleasure is all mine.
>>
>>17664834
Hey omg, im fairly familiar with magick and different forms of it. Had some experience with goetia, a lot with mongolian shamanism, lots of sympathetic magic and sigil work. Im wondering what spirit, possibly goethic would be good to help me transition male to female? Id love to hear some advice cause honestly, im sorta lazy and interested what you think. Are goetics even a good idea for this? Maybe i should go with a servitor, or go with a different system altogether.
>>
>>17685479

Transitioning costs money. Goets could help with that.
>>
>>17685479
If you're actually a woman, why would you need any help 'transitioning' into one? Assuming gender theory isn't total bullshit, what you need is money. Get goetic.
>>
>>17685495
>>17685486
Ive got money. Im talking about people around me, to net get killled for being a faggot, so that my family doesnt disown me, and to make the hormones etc work well.
And assist in the process if you will
>>
>>17685497
I've been a massive faggot most of my life. There was a short period where I wasn't, but I didn't have a ccw at the time. Not that you should get one being mentally ill and all.
>>
>>17685497
That will involve memory manipulation. Anything that involves controlling the reactions of others will require either mind control of memory manipulation.
>>
>>17685504
Poland, no guns

>>17685505
Well honestly, ive never found that to be true. When i needed money the money came to me from people, and it seemed to be controled by the entity i worked with. Unless it was doing that, then i guess youre right.
>>
>>17685517
>the entity i worked with
I'm sure you did, anon, I'm sure you did.
>>
>>17685517
>Poland
I knew it.
>>
>>17685521
:^)
>>
>>17685411
Don't sell healing powers- got it.
The healer was my Grandfather's Mum. I personally don't know I have abilities to heal or even abilities to sell, but I will definitely avoid commercial success or fame regarding my background then.

I am adopted, but I have a little contact with my biological family. I haven't disowned them, but they don't respond to my messages or anything... My Grandfather showed some interest in my life but passed away years ago. I often find myself praying to him because it feels like the right thing to do.

A lot of Canada's natives have been stamped out, and the people left have been repressed by a ton of social issues like mental illness, addictions and poverty... and many traditions (possibly stories of magic?) were passed down orally and have since been lost or forgotten. A few tribes like the Cree, Haida and Inuit are relatively known to the mainstream but my tribe is lesser known and in an wilder part of Canada.

>Canada sure isn't known for magic, but there's nothing stopping it from building up there either

Is there a way to build up on this magic?
>>
>>17685550
>Don't sell healing powers
Well no—you can. I'm just saying that once you sell them, you've sold them and you don't have them anymore. It's a simple trade.
>>17685528
Why what's significant about Poland that I'm missing? Highest incidence rate of GID or something?
>>
>>17685517
>poland
>trans

szkoda mi cie kobieto bo polska to okropny kraj jezeli chodzi o stosunki spoleczenstwa do spraw lgbt itp. pomysl o emigracji moze
>>
>>17685439
So how do you think your family tree affects you? Are you saying you have mystic potential?

You are saying that we all come pre-loaded with some affinity based on our bloodline. Where does that even begin though. I mean, if your affinity is mysticism, then there had to have been a 'first mystic' to start that within your tree.
>>
>>17685550
>Is there a way to build up on this magic?
Yes. Bloodline magic persists so long as a single living relative is alive. Depending on the terms and intent of your adoption, you might be part of your biological bloodline or you might be part of your adopted bloodline. In the best case scenario you'll suffer the benefits of both bloodlines.

Also: Being from a lesser known tribe means that your bloodline forked fairly recently. Whatever led to the separation—whether it be innate power or a grudge or anything else—lives on in you today. It's less diluted since the tribe is/was small, so there's a decent chance that you can cash in on another's inheritance.

Or not cash in on, but you get the point.
>>
>>17685564
>there had to have been a first
That's what they all say the moment prior to their god's annihilation.
>>
>>17685588
Fuck off christcuck.
>>
>>17685632
JFC, he wasn't even a god.
>>
>>17670771
You need the deep magics of the 'Amazon kindle' or the 'Kobo touch'. Mail me five bitcoin, or three monthly paymens of two bitcoin, and I will teach you to master these arcane sorceries.
>>
>>17685964
Better publicity/more deniability. They take credit for anything that happens, even if none of them did anything to meaningfully affect it beyond encouraging someone else to do it.
>>
What do I read to learn about astrology?
>>
>>17683901
Be careful what you wish for. Great tragedies are great works of art, and art cannot exist without suffering.
>>
>>17685985
Not to mention /pol/ is focused on large-scale work. I don't care who the president is as long as I get what I want, and I do.
>>
>>17686111
That too, but if we measure by personal standards (the ones the actually matter) then /pol/ is actually a lot worse off than we tend to be.
>>
>>17684857
David Chaim Smith's book approaches.

We goin get a study group going fampaisamasan?
>>
>>17685985

But that's exactly what you guys do.
>>
>>17686377
I take credit for things purely for political reasons. I only ever very rarely take credit for something that I've actually done.
>>
File: 1460420943236.jpg (1MB, 1453x1683px) Image search: [Google]
1460420943236.jpg
1MB, 1453x1683px
Is there any good material that covers the void/un-being/that which is not? Something like Apep
>>
>>17685561
Emigruje zadwa lata do stanow, ale do tego czasu nie mam wyjscia.
>>
>>17686874
/x/ reminds of my little
nephew. He likes to stomp
around making monster
noises and pretending he's
a dinosaur.

Make a muscle /x/...
Make a muscle.
>>
Bump (since we're unwelcome in the Chaos thread, I guess, despite one of our regular tripfriends being long published in the Chaos tradition)
>>
>>17687183
faggot boi
>>
>>17687308
Thanks for the contribution.
>>
>>17687294

Who wants to hang with a bumch of dogma junkies, anyway?
>>
Saved up enough money for a one way trip to india finally. Lifes good

Hara Hara Mahadev!
>>
>>17687417
>India

You enjoy that. Seriously, India seems cool. I'd just hate being around all the Indians.
>>
>>17687294
>one of our regular tripfriends being long published in the Chaos
Who?
>>
File: 1452732134988.png (385KB, 485x723px) Image search: [Google]
1452732134988.png
385KB, 485x723px
>>17687417
Enjoy your enlightenment faggit
>>
>>17687418
>that feel when you forget what was your old trip code and trying to figure it out

Ive been there once, but had to come back. Im hopefully going to be ordained and leave this life.
>>
>>17687419

Possibly me:

http://www.biroco.com/kaos/kaos14.html
>>
>>17687424
I've had the same one for almost 9 years!

Don't go die in India man. Or become homeless there. Those two things are equivalent.
>>
>>17687428
Oh its you, Satyr. Glad to see you here, I thought you leaved 4chan
>>
>>17687434

I had left, for a.while, and wandered back in March. I kinda like it here.
>>
>>17686023
Please respond.
>>
>>17687564

It's a big topic. You can start by learning the attributes and qualities of the seven planets of the ancients and the twelve signs of the zodiac.
>>
>>17687564
>>17687593

Agrippa gives you an idea:

http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/agrippasaturn.html
>>
>>17687433
im planning on both those things in india. I have to return to my guru, i cant live like this.
>>
File: Star_Cluster_R136_Bursts_Out.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Cluster_R136_Bursts_Out.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
>>17686874
>I ask a question about the void
>Get no response

Makes sense I guess. Seriously though can I get some good recommendations
>>
>>17687622

http://hermetic.com/crowley/the-vision-and-the-voice/aethyr10.html
>>
File: 1462518877870.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462518877870.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>17687627
Cool thanks
>>
>>17687619
What? Did your guru take you on a fancy date, then never call you back or something?

I'm just saying, it's sort of stupid to put your spiritual life into another's hands. I'm all for you going to se the world and getting out of your basement (i kid, I kid.). But it seems like you have some sort of deathwish that stems from some retard who didn't give you anything you couldn't have gotten yourself.

Go on an adventure to better yourself? Sure!

Go on a suicidal mission to try and find some hack that probably don't make a shit? No!

You sound like you're doing the latter. No offense. I'm just trying to get you to think about this.
>>
>>17687635
ive been thinking, its been almost a year now that i came back. He cnt call me or contact me, no phone or other contact. Im going to become an aghori senpai, its been my choice for the past two years.
>>
>>17687643
Ok then.
>>
>>17664834
I like to lurk and sometimes involve myself
Read thread through. Huh that's why I've been so exhausted these past few months. Did some lsd 4 four times, nothing major, no doubt that my trips were influenced by something. I don't know why but I've always felt like I was communicating with either the world, my higher self or other beings ever since. Other beings without a doubt. After such a day I'm always burnt out and still exhausted the very next day, for no apparent reason but this. I feel obligated to follow down this path, since something outside of this worldly domain certainly woke me up. Thank you for this. I wish for a great outcome for you and the rest of the contributors to this exciting thread.

- the starfighter kid
>>
File: 1462235291566.png (7KB, 80x56px) Image search: [Google]
1462235291566.png
7KB, 80x56px
>>17687740
>exciting
>>
>>17687740

You might take a look at, Prometheus Rising, by Robert Anton Wilson. Might give you new ways to think about your experiences.

Best of luck.
>>
>other people are moving up in their careers
>other people are out traveling the world
>other people are having a great time with their loved ones
>you guys spend all your time alone, pretending to be wizards, failing to improve your lives in any measurable way
>>
Is there any info on the spiritual practices of the gnostics? Surely they had some good shit back in those days.
>>
>>17688091
A fuckload in my library.

>>17688019
>I'm working toward specializing my skills in a practical masters to move up to a higher pay bracket and doing great
>This week I've spent time with family, friends, and lovers
>Got me on the travel bit but it's hard on a grad stipend
I could make some baseless conjectures about you but I decline the opportunity.

FYI most of the tripfags who frequent this thread are professionals and/or academics.
>>
>>17688019
>tfw I have a pretty gud job right now, and am about to switch to a different and even better job, start in December
>tfw I take a big family trip every year. I've been all the places I'd like to go, so far. Minus Yurop
>MFW I lived with my loviest loved one(s) and see my mom, dad, and grandparents every weekend.
>tfw you actually wish you could be alone, but you live with the bae, and have friends over all the time.

I wish I could go back to mom's basement though....it was quieter, and I didn't have to work out and stay away from hot pockets.
>>
File: dungeon-keeper2.jpg (38KB, 545x353px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-keeper2.jpg
38KB, 545x353px
>>17688187
Forgot my face.
>>
>>17688187
>I wish I could go back to mom's basement though....it was quieter, and I didn't have to work out and stay away from hot pockets.
No shit, right? No better time to actually get started in this shit for Westerners than that period between reaching the age of cognizance and graduating HS.

With a touch of luck I'll be able to retire comparatively early and go back to just like tending some reefer plants and The Work.
>>
>>17688205
>retire early.

I hope you can. I can't. I'll be paying for college for myself, then my kids for the rest of my life probably. At least for the next 18-25 years. 40 at most if they want to go to some fancy, artsy dipshit college and become doctors or some shit.
>>
>>17688147
>A fuckload in my library.
Ya, I just started Mandaic Incantations and the mantra/letter chanting seems interesting.

Is there anything specifically about the actual practices/exercises that they did? I don't care about philosophy.
>>
>>17688215
I mean, I've been broke most of my days, real broke; the college gambit finally appears to be paying off, and I've managed to get a few nibbles off that carrot of "job that doesn't make you want to blow your brains out at a reasonable salary", and it is good.

I COULD just take the improvement to my quality of life and keep trudging but my overall goal is to keep living like I am now with only minor improvements to save up enough to invest alongside whatever fed pension I can manage to exploit.

I dunno, ain't quite thirty yet and the ride's already gotten exceedingly weird. It'll be interesting to see where I wind up by 2018.
>>
>>17688221
I don't recall names but I have at least two texts with ritual practices and like academic reconstructonary speculation on initiations and the like.

Rudolph gives cultural practices and ideology, more philosophy than practicum but there should be enough in there to bait you along.

Worst comes to worst just start googling the titles of my texts and you'll see which have practices and which are analysis of core texts and philosophy. TBQH famalam, rifling through any archive, mine or otherwise, ain't on my agenda for the next 24 hours.

That said I do need to sort what I want to seed on these private trackers as well as the library update I've been sitting on for weeks.
>>
>>17688238
kk thanks. I'll just go text by text.
>>
>>17688232
I'm just getting my life started. My real life, I guess. My ride's been weird since day one.

I'm just ready to get started being an "adult", and start muh career.

>investing
>Federal pensions

I wouldn't do that. I'd not invest, and find a very healthy private company to get insurance/retirement through.
>>
>>17688275
>very healthy private company
That was my implication, and some fed pensions are ironclad, I'm talking about splitting my earning provided I can net the large fish...you seen what a state uni administrator makes? Ain't every position creme of the crop, but some of that mid tier shit looks really attractive to my poorfag eyes, especially if I can get in, bust ass, phone in some favors, and get along my merry way. That and I genuinely wouldn't mind sticking certain positions through to their logical conclusion if they were engaging enough.
>>
Is there such a thing as time travel magic?
>>
>>17688290
Ah! I see.

Sell insurance yo.
>get fancy pension plans
>get free stock brokers and stock plans
>usually get to be your own boss with a laughable quota as your only real restriction.
>>
>>17688295
Well yes. How else could I be here?
>>
So, I was thinking of joining Dragon Rouge since I have their book. Their site is down but I could probably manage it if I really try.

Before I do does anyone else recommend any left-hand path organizations I should look into first? I would prefer something under the radar but that has a wide network of influence and money.
>>
Is 'Modern Magick' by Donald Michael Kraig worth buying/reading?
>>
>>17688580

No. Get John Michael Greer's "Circles of Power" or "Learning Ritual Magic" instead.
>>
File: cover.jpg (33KB, 310x492px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
33KB, 310x492px
>>17688406

You'd be better off with these guys than Dragon Rouge, in my opinion. Dragon Rouge is okay but they have a comparatively simplistic view of the Draconian Path.

http://orderofapep.com/
>>
>>17688862
Thanks for this, I just bought the book. Looks like exactly what I needed to expand my knowledge of the left-hand path.

The site is a bit cryptic, it gives some information but doesn't tell you how to join.
>>
>>17688403
What do you mean?
>>
>>17688952
I'm here because I used time magic.
>>
File: gnnZN5X.jpg (677KB, 2288x2357px) Image search: [Google]
gnnZN5X.jpg
677KB, 2288x2357px
I'm not really sure how to begin:

Hello thread dwellers. I have long had a morbid obsession with all things occult and esoteric yet I have never pursued the craft because of my upbringing in a strict christian household. I'm an adult now, independent and ultimately living a non-religious life. On a whim I started toying with the idea of studying occult practices academically. Now it seems to be all I can think about!

Special shoutout to whoever posted that amazing Mega link, so many interesting things in there, I'm in awe! I'll not go wanting for inspiration material

Basically I have a few questions that I hope someone can clarify:

>Belief Structures
Basically, I'm supposed to read different magical schools of thought and then pick and choose what feels interesting and real, and then build from there with encouragement to personally invent whatever is necessary to accomplish my goals? I say this because I have been reading the "Initiation into Hermetics" by Bardon(?) but I've already found myself wanting to excise all pieces related to yoga and indian-based belief. Similarly I find some of the claims made to be beyond the means of mortals alone without some sort of evoked power.

>Religious angle
I was raised christian, essentially without consent, and although I have since lost my faith in that belief structure it remains ingrained in my mind as something akin to truth. Would channeling the sense of taboo I feel about Goetia or evocation in general be beneficial... or a hindrance? I don't want to immediately go off the deep end with lots of reactionary satanism LHP practice

>Goetia
Is it inherently LHP or is that more based on the context of what it is used for?

I'm mostly interested in improving myself mentally through meditation and focus exercises, having a creative outlet by making magical symbols/ritual spaces, and maybe reaching out to anything that might exist beyond the mundane world in the hopes of broadening my knowledge
>>
I'm lacking some neat occult related wallpapers lads
>>
>>17689217
>I'm mostly interested in improving myself mentally through meditation and focus exercises
And Demons can help you with that, as long as you're not a douchebag to them.

I recommend Joy of Satan if you're seriously interested in empowering your Soul. Ignore the trolls who mindlessly spout off against it.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 600x480px
>>17689765
>Joy of Satan
wew, lad
>>
File: lion-of-judah.jpg (1MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
lion-of-judah.jpg
1MB, 2304x3072px
>>17689217
OP, i'm never posting that again.

I dunno who compiled that library on mega.
It's similar to mine but smaller, I took some things from it.

Try not to do anything near where you live.
Start doing the LBRP, ASAP before you try anything.

If you really want to broaden your knowledge and awareness. Accessing the Akashic records doesn't require any evocation.

I recommend the SA TA NA MA kirtan kriya meditation.

It also helps believing what you were raised in, learning some God names and being ready to call out those names with authority that you represent him on here. Also several prayers from Psalms.

You wanna learn about Theta state.

I guess I shouldn't have been reposting that link considering you sound like you are about to make your apartment haunted and try for a pact.
>>
>>17689794
Oh wait maybe i'm not responsible for the mega link.
>>
File: 1463159602449.jpg (28KB, 406x345px) Image search: [Google]
1463159602449.jpg
28KB, 406x345px
>>17689794

You seem conscientious and that is earnestly appreciated

I read those documents with an equal mixture of curiosity and hesitance. Any evocation is not something to do frivolously, not even in an academic "look, it worked!" sort of way

I treat magic with a profound sense of wonder and dread. As of yet I've never 'practiced' it, I'm still in the infant steps of "what is X?", learning different schools of magical philosophy from each other

I just want to look inward, strengthen my will, and maybe learn some more about how the universe functions. Respect myself, respect others, and tread lightly in all manners concerning forces beyond man

I hope that helps to assuage any fears you have that your actions indirectly led to a bumbling amateur cosmically fucking himself up

>>17689765

I'd point out thats its malicious to advice an amateur to seek contract with demons but I'm sure you were well aware of that when you proposed it, in between fits of wheezing laughter, no doubt
>>
w chuj tu polaków
>>
what's a middle ground between LHP and RHP
is there a certain system?
>>
>>17689939
lhp rhp is a western bullshit distinction
midde paths are always best
sometimes we must discipline ourselves
sometimes we must go beyond our comfort zones
the pillars of mercy and severity
>>
Hey, i havent been here for a while.
I need help with some money issues (read, need more money) and asked for a dream that would tell me which goetic to contact.
Within the dren i saw two "odd" things that i usually dont. A snake with white skin that belonged to me, but was later turned against me by a friend, malachite prayer beads that contained about 60 beads (stoped counting at 50) and a sigil of some kind, that looked like a half of a wing or a cog, and it want along the circle.

Ive been trying to figure out which spirit it may be, so far ive decided it may be andrealphus, bune, or berith. But thats just from similar sigils, anyone could advise me as to what thr snake and malachite and circa 60 beads meant?
>>
>>17689217
>Basically, I'm supposed to read different magical schools of thought and then pick and choose what feels interesting and real, and then build from there with encouragement to personally invent whatever is necessary to accomplish my goals?

Better to study with an eye to discovering the agreement between those various schools. This is a nice study list:

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/app1.html

>Would channeling the sense of taboo I feel about Goetia or evocation in general be beneficial... or a hindrance? I don't want to immediately go off the deep end with lots of reactionary satanism LHP practice

Possibly. Goetia is not a beginners practice. However, you will probably need to deal with issues of sin and taboo, eventually.

>Is it inherently LHP or is that more based on the context of what it is used for?

It's more a matter of context.
>>
>>17690967

>Better to study with an eye to discovering the agreement between those various schools. This is a nice study list:

Very helpful. I'll start with general reading and move on from there

>However, you will probably need to deal with issues of sin and taboo, eventually

I am willing to address that. Clarification is in order. I was raised as a protestant christian but even in my youth my faith was predicated on fear. I never felt a passion for god or the anything in the church, I merely wanted to avoid hell. Now with more age and experience under my belt I question how much of that bible was merely a political construction from ancient times designed to guide the masses as a people. It not that I deny higher powers or even an inherent holiness to a creator, I merely think the christians are Getting it All Wrong

I feel far more comfortable approaching faith from a shamanistic and pagan perspective, centered around a codified system of respect for others and life

Is western hermeticism at odds with pagan ideology given the frequent references to the abrahamic faiths?

Also not sure how I feel about Thelema. Crowley is not exactly a ringing endorsement of the LHP, after all
>>
Hey magic friends. I have I question.
While I am new to magic, I realized that my way to life is almost the same as any chaos practitioner. So I have grasp about meta belief and meta identity concepts. Not just familiar them but also using them. Some shamanic practices uncounciously. Any way my question is:

There are so many interesting things to grasp and do. So many mysteries to solve. So..

How can I achieve to feel passion anything? Passion is the thing I lack of mainly. What to do? How to choose?
>>
File: pentagram.jpg (1MB, 2748x2748px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
1MB, 2748x2748px
>>17673854

Tried putting one of these above my girlfriends side of the bed. I also traced a mental flaming pentagram around her head while she was sleeping, reciting the mantra "helion, melion tetragrammaton".

I have no idea what I'm doing, but so far she hasn't had any more nightmares and she used to have really bad ones ever day and every night for years. Its only been a couple of days so far so I'll see how it goes.

I've read that this kind of star basically represents Jesus Christ or your innermost. a lot more to it than that of course I imagine though.

Plus i like the vibes of this one in particular.
>>
>>17691055

I feared hell and loved God. Knowing that it was bullshit helped on an intellectual level, but not on the more powerful emotional level. You have to strike a balance. Self-denial can leave too much of your humanity unexplored. And the fetishization of study and the trappings of spirituality can be a limiting self-indulgence. Your Protestant background can interfere with your finding a path through that very personal forrest.

As for the Hermetic magical tradition, it's complicated. The ceremonial magic I inherited developed in an Abrahamic context. The influence is extensive and possibly unavoidable. It's roots, however, lie deep in the ancient pagan world.

The textual composition of the Bible is beyond a comment, here. It is the way it is for a lot reasons, and it's roots also stretch back into pre-Judaic times.

Crowley taught the Middle Path, actually. Truth be told, we would not be having this conversation without him. I am a product of his lineage.
>>
File: img_4861.jpg (858KB, 1280x1653px) Image search: [Google]
img_4861.jpg
858KB, 1280x1653px
>>17689217

I understand that growing up in that kind of christian setting can be very stifling. The reason it felt wrong to you was because god was trying to show you something. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. That baby is jesus. You were essentially taught a fake version of christianty. Jesus Christ gave the highest fucking teachings humanity has ever received and most "christians" don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Jesus' main message was that we are all sons of god and that we can have powers even greater than he. When he died (2000-2,000,000 years ago) he was resurrected into the tabernacle of the human body (you).

So if you want to go fully into occultism, but want to see how fully compliments the teachings of Christ study Samael Aun Weor and gnostic christianity. It's essential occult christianity, Mystical christianity. Very alchemy based as well. Might interest you.
>>
>>17691150

Honestly? Keep looking. You will know what trips your trigger when you see it.
>>
>>17691250

if crowley really taught the true middle path why did he end up all burnt out and degenerated?

Legitimate question, because I can see the truth in his works but i also feel like he was lying to himself and avoiding some things as well.
>>
>>17691256

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/practical-spirituality/3441-beginning-practical-spirituality.html
>>
>>17691269

I don't see him dying "burnt out and degenerated", to be honest. I know a fellow, not involed in Thelema, whose grandmother knew Crowley at Netherwood. She spoke well of him and described him as an English gentleman.
>>
>>17691150

Have you considered chemical means? It need not be a drug. Fasting alters the body's chemical balances, as does endurance training or other exercises. You could bathe yourself in the indulgent nostalgia of visiting places of importance to your life to gain a sense of perspective for life

There are also deliriants and or hallucinogens. Nothing makes you "feels" quite so intensely as those two options, however, without mental and emotional clarity you will likely stumble and experience dysphoria

Go live your life and cherish the grotesque material joy of it all
>>
>>17691307
These ones are really good advices actually. I was considering exercises. It can be good to begin with.
The thing is after that retreat to nature may be good. Because I already devoured anyway.
>>
>>17691258
Thanks . I was planning to do like you say.
>>
>>17686214
>>17688290
Senpai didn't notice senpai
>>
Is pyrokinesis related to the occult in any way?
How should I go in order to summon fire, is it something mental or requires evoking gods of fire, Loki, vulkan or others? Is there anything on the library for that?
>>
Is chaos magick pantheism?
>>
A couple of people in this thread have mentioned summoning or communing with demons.

I was wondering: Have they ever said anything interesting to you? I've read allot about people online summoning demons and gods but they never go into detail about what actually happens.
>>
>>17692237
I've read allot about people online summoning demons and gods but they never go into detail about what actually happens.

Gee I wonder why.
>>
File: 1391152599526.jpg (29KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
1391152599526.jpg
29KB, 450x327px
>>17692250

But I want to believe....
>>
>>17692259
So try to make a coherent story behind why th people wouldn't tell about the details. WHat are your guesses?
>>
>>17692237
See http://imperialarts.livejournal.com/ , there are multiple stories of summoning spirits from goetia.
>>
>>17692250
not sure if demons or what kind of spirits, but here goes.

that I was interesting, insanely intelligent, that they found it odd that while I was communicating with these numerous beings I thought that I was bad at it. That I know everything and shouldn't worry.

>I am so confused about my life and everything in existence
>we can attain a higher consciousness through which we can open up to even more spirits and manipulate the world through our will
>I don't know where to begin or how to protect myself
>I'm only able to trust myself fully and no one else really
>If someone or something else is of the same as me I don't know whether to trust their guidance or not
>never felt this embraced and connected but at the same time never felt so alone
>I don't know what to do
>it has it's ups and downs, but I don't know how to intertwine the reality of other spiritual beings and become more whole on my journey/break through the veil and move on up to the higher reality of the spiritual and learn from there

Numerous times spirits convey messages to me through my conversations with others and double speak occurs often for me, meaning that I have a normal conversation with someone, and they experience that, but at the same time I have that same conversation with a different meaning with a spiritual entity no doubt. The strange thing is just knowing that a being is present, yet knowing nothing at all about it yet still trusting it as far as conversing with it. One of these times I was told that I was a shamanic number one indigo kid, which was kind of odd, since I kinda have this feeling already but without putting myself on a pedestal which just makes it strange to hear from someone and something else.

can someone "help"

I was urged on to attract a shaman who would grant me ayahuasca into my life, since there would no doubt be one who would do that for me.

I must sound crazy to some, but I can't care about that. I literally can't.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.