[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: EqoXobX.png (872KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
EqoXobX.png
872KB, 800x800px
Hey /x/ recently I've been very interested in traveling to the Astral plane and learning exactly what it is. I've been meditating on it and tried to access it while I sleep, but to no success. So I have a few questions for some anons that are more experienced than I am.

>how do you, personally, travel to the Astral plane?
>What exactly is the Astral plane?
>how long can/should I stay if I ever find my way to it?
>>
I accidentally almost had an astral experience while trying the WILD lucid dream method. I don't know the answers to your questions, as I am new to trying to astral project as well, but I can tell you this much.. It feels fucking weird. I literally felt my head move away from my body, if that makes sense
>>
>>17664501
i had a experience very similar to this a few days ago when i was meditating. i had tried to astral project a few times earlier and it didn't work so i said fugg it and pretty much gave up and was doing a normal mindfulness meditation and after about an hour it felt like my conciousness suddenly shot up at least a few feet from my body and i could feel my hands as though they were far below me which surprised me so much that it messed up whatever was happening and the feeling dissipated. Been trying to do it again since but of course it didn't work.
>>
>>17664648
I was in the middle of a WILD attempt when it happened to me. I've been trying so hard to try it again, but I have no idea where to start. But, until I figure it out, lucid dreaming is all I can do
>>
>>17664463
You need to jerk off about 5 times in a row... Just beat that shit non stop and when you reach the fifth time you'll go to the astral plane and meet buddha
>>
>>17664717
yeah that's pretty much the opposite of what you should be doing if ur serious abot this, you should preserve your sperms in your nutsack to charge up ur chi which will make it easier to scoot out of ur body up to the astral plane ok
>>
>>17664789
This is true. Just, don't go too long without having a wank
>>
Do you guys think Astral Projection could be used to achieve something like in
>>17664714
>>
>>17664463
You could try this book.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01F9UN6GK
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.