[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigils.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: BasicSigils.jpg (84KB, 791x800px) Image search: [Google]
BasicSigils.jpg
84KB, 791x800px
Can you tell me how Sigils work? What are they? What do I get when I use them? What negative effects could possibly happen?
>>
From what I've heard, they work through the subconscious. The real magic isn't in the sigil. Basically a sigil helps to focus your subconscious on a specific outcome, and that focus helps the outcome become reality.

That being said, there really isnt a potential for negative effects because it's all about what you want to happen.
>>
>>17664101
Do I have to give my soul? If I cast a sigil am I banned from going to heaven? I am a man of faith.
>>
>>17664124
Derp no you silly man
Search the interwebs.
It just helps you focus your intent
>>
File: 1462301607767.jpg (100KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462301607767.jpg
100KB, 797x720px
>>17664163
OK good, cause I read sigils were demonic. Welp, time to go get powerful.
>>
>>17664088
reporting in
this is my shit
So they essentially work as a hotline or calling card. You focus your soul on this imagine, usually you have to draw it on something, sometimes yourself, and focus on the image intently then keep it in the back of your mind for a period of time until it "activates" or the symbol essentially picks up the phone

they range from summoning, protecting, energizing, et cetera
>>
>>17664171
some are
>>
File: Vehicle_sigilpng.png (70KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
Vehicle_sigilpng.png
70KB, 677x677px
>>17664171
There are sigils for certain angels like Gabriel n' ezekiel and those other gloriously winged faggots if you dont want no demons.

I made a simple car sigil, im charging it erryday for atleast 5 hours with nothing but purest willpower of myself. I just want this vehicle to be build by whatever is necessary. I love the design, its like a car but u can also fly so its pretty cool. Anyways, im havin' like 6 demons on connection right now but as i wanted to end the evocation i realized i ran outta sage so i just burned an ounce of hemp i drained in holy water. Guess what? I didn't work but they understood the necessity of my carplane. So basically what i wanted to say is: Take it easy buddy!
>>
>>17664264
Dafuq did I just read?
>>
>>17664198
Can I use a sigil to "curse" someone? Can multiple sigils be on the same person?
>>
>>17664298
Yes, and yes, but why? It only lessens the power of each and every one since you focus on more than one
>>
File: A very mean cat.gif (2MB, 305x380px) Image search: [Google]
A very mean cat.gif
2MB, 305x380px
Op here.

>>17664264
I read the top part, the bottom part sounded like drivel, still read it anyway but took nothing from it.

>>17664198
Thanks.
>>
>>17664124
What symbols are important to your faith? The Christian cross maybe? Those are sigils too. It works in the same way.
>>
>>17664298
Sigils are like multitools. You can use them for anything. Multiple sigils will work but will require more maintenance.
>>
>>17664088

What this guy said to some degree
>>17664198

This anon said it simpler
>>17665845

The important part that a lot of people don't mention is the pre work. If you research the area of what you want to do, you can keep the sigil very simple. You just need to know in your mind what a drawn line represents, because it is YOUR sigil, the meaning will be interpreted based on your intent.

From my experience of working with spirits, I know a lot of them are obsessed with sigils, especially if draw on the ground in the sand/dirt. Their attention is pulled to any such images at once, and they are very eager at trying to interpret the meaning.

You can cound on this so you don't have to explain too much in the form itself. Using romanic letters as a the basis for the sigil is not an advantage. For example taking the letters of a word and adding them into a sigil is going to be more confusing than effective.

If you use a letter it's better to pick only one. Maybe if you want to symbolize superiority you can us A for Alpha and then change something in the design to make it personal.

All you need to make a functional sigil is a lot of knowledge, a stick to draw with and some place outside to draw it.

Also, it's important that the sigil is used up at the first attempt. After it's done the effect should be acheived. Otherwise you face the issue of having to delete the sigil - this is the result of a failute, but a lot of practitioners don't understand this.
>>
Be careful with sigils. If you charge various sigils with the same intention it can cause a nasty subconscious obsession that will fuck your head up. Less is more. Charge one then don't mess with the intention again for at least at least a month. Google chaos magick for good info in sigils
>>
study memes and advertising and the psychology of such. sigils are the same kind of bullshit. look into hypersigils. have fun!
>>
>>17666072
>For example taking the letters of a word and adding them into a sigil is going to be more confusing than effective.

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17666276

If you want ineffective sigils, pls do that then.
>>
>>17666072
I use sigils alot in the English language using mostly consonants and only 1 of each letter. Success rate 80%. Draw them on paper in ink and then fold the paper a few times after charging. Next I burn it and let the universe work it out.
>>
>>17666072
so... i draw random lines with a stick in the mud, watch it intensively and mystical shit happens?
>>
>>17666774
If it works for you. The thing about it is finding a way that works for you. Whatever you believe will work
>>
>>17666776
i wrote that in a simplistic way to make sure the readers are aware, they must be not as simply as every mundane faggot can call and do shit, just by, again drawing a line on the mud and watch it closely...
it could be more logical to just doing it by faith alone, the lines are just the focus, as if you give one sigil to one average joe and says ''it gives u money'' and the other average joe, ''you can call the rain with this'', both gonna have different outcome... using the same lines.
>>
File: 1461798939237.jpg (44KB, 647x435px)
1461798939237.jpg
44KB, 647x435px
>>17666786
You wanna try again with what you said? Only part of that made sense
>>
>>17664124
>im literally retarded

youll never understand true magic if you adhere to an established religion and believe in an afterlife
>>
File: 1462431604068.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
1462431604068.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>17666072
>From my experience of working with spirits

Shut the fuck up lol, why does /x/ seem more like a roleplay board these days
>>
>>17666854
I keep seeing people say this why don't we just stop saying it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.