[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images(3).jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
12KB, 224x225px
Welcome to meditation general.
This is where everything related to your inner self and the pursuit of achieving a better understanding of it shall be covered.

Be it from 'how do i pronounce -ng' to whatever the hell you can think of, this is the place to be.
Everybody and their astral mom seems to forget about the great gay earthly crusade and why we're on this path to begin with. This will hopefully serve as a reminder to be mindful in your daily schemes, and might even get you to sit down and breathe for 30 minutes a day.

Forget about tulpas, sleep paralysis, popping cherries to succubi that in hindsight look just like your neighbor's mom, invoking evil mickey mouse's balls to speak through your mouth and concentrate on the thing that we collectively as a 4chins forget to: expanding your own experience.

That being said, take everything you read with a mountain of salt as there's no such thing as objectivity on the 'astral' realm, but do incorporate it into your own experience if it resonates within you.

Lads, we need to open our third cunts and sieg heil into revolution!

MEDITATION GENERAL!

>mobile post
>>
File: 1462304690366.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462304690366.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
>>17663117
Got any reccommendations for clearing your head? Been having some trouble lately, my thoughts tend to be too loud which keeps me from focusing and my pupils from dilating
>>
>>17663121
Remember that no thoughts are bad thoughts.
A good way to clear your mind is going back to baseline. You can go out for a walk in nature if there's a nice sun out, submerge yourself in water to only have your mouth and nose above the water so you can observe and breathe to clear your head.
There's lots of things one can do to gain that 'empty' and peaceful state.
Simply drinking a glass of water and getting your breathing rhythm in check can solve the problem. So can writing down your thoughts and observing them while once again keeping mind's eye on your breathing to really gather the context of these thoughts, and then ultimately clearing them from your head.

You can also talk about them with someone you trust, have a conversation about the topics that surface in order to dismantle them and ultimately clear the thoughts completely.

A good thing to keep in mind is reducing ambient noise, a dim light, relaxing music (or none), breathing in through your nose and out your mouth in a calm, rhythmic way. And remember that you are in control of your thoughts, not the other way around.

>typed this while squatting out my morning coffee, i hope it's readable

I'll come back on this topic later anyways, as it's a fundamental step to attaining a zen state of mind.
>>
General dump:

http://www.chopra.com/ccl/sections/meditation

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-16479/a-guided-meditation-to-rebalance-your-root-chakra.html

Remember that posture is a very important aspect of your well-being, try to be increasingly aware of your body as you go through life. Stretching and strengthening every area as you explore your martial prowess. Join yoga classes if you can!

Dumping more later, now consuming breakfast.
>>
Shameless self-bump.

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of a fateful psilocybin mushroom trip at the Sallandse Heuvelrug in the Netherlands.
Today I will be there again with a ridiculously high dose, aimed at innawoods meditation.

Psychedelic meditation is a grand journey on its own.
>>
>>17663249
Just came down from my first LSD trip, care to share any stories?
>>
File: CUh764t.gif (1MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
CUh764t.gif
1MB, 500x600px
>>17663249
I wish you the best luck, friend. Just had a pretty intense mushroom trip myself. I hope you feel well during it
>>
>>17663141
Thanks man, appreciate the advice
>>
>>17663117
forget me for being curious, no cunt intended, but what do you mean by great gay earthly crusade?
>>
File: concern.jpg (236KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
236KB, 1080x1080px
>>17663141
>you are in control of your thoughts
Anon, I...
>>
Trip was pretty great.

Have an old dog that's scared of death and the trip was dedicated to leading him through it.

>tfw i knew everything that was going to happen before it happened
>doesnt make it anything less 'biblical'

Oh human brain how weird thou art
>>
>>17666279
It actually was my job haha
>>
>>17665447
Our experience here on planet Earth, the human experience.

What we're having is a giant sandbox experience as the soul met brain and body, and the ethics that come with it.

>KILL THE JEW!

>>17666556
Is my retarded wife thats off by one and thinks she can post a second earlier than me under the same IP to undermine my /x/ posting.

GET BACK TO MAKING PANCAKES
>>
>>17666559
Okay boss
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.