[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transferring my dead sister's soul to my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

File: 19485hjt.jpg (20KB, 290x432px) Image search: [Google]
19485hjt.jpg
20KB, 290x432px
I'll start off by saying I lost my sister/best friend to a terminal illness 6 months ago. She was the most amazing person I ever knew and it left me devastated. The other week I read about a ritual which would allow me to bring her back to life by inserting my soul in my body in exchange for my own. It involves making a brew which consists of her ashes, some of her hair, shedd skin of a snake, crow feathers, rain water, and a small amount of blood from the person who is going to drink it. Once the person drinks it they will begin to vomit. This releases my soul and inserts the soul of my sister in my body. Unlike me she has so much to live for and so much potential to be great. Also unlike me she is stronger enough to go on without me.

I would just use some random girl as her host but I know she'd never forgive me for that. As much as I want to see her again I don't want to bring her back just to make her cry. I just want to give her a second chance at life even if it means the end of my own. I'll leave a note for her explaining everything.

I'm curious what would happen to my soul once it is expunged from my body. Will I go to the afterlife or is there some sort of catch?
>>
>>17661382
DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE USE IT AS SOME FERT FOR A DANK ASS KUSH PLANT SHIT WOULD BE CHOICE!!'
>>
It's blood magic, there is always some catch.
>>
>>17661382
when cartman did it, his and kenny's soul shared his body
>>
File: file (4).jpg (50KB, 450x592px) Image search: [Google]
file (4).jpg
50KB, 450x592px
ITT: Soul Incest

[ image: The Sister ]
>>
looks like this is the hour of retarded teenage males
nobody has anything useful to give to op?

I think it is a bad idea to go through with this ritual,
>>
>>17661394
Kys you unfunny weird faggot
>>
>>17661382
That sounds more like a recipe for jenkem.
>>
>>17661486
Screw off that is not my sister; she was nothing like that.

>>17661497
I had thought about that. I am concerned that I could harm/taint her soul in some way. She was never into any of that black magic/witch craft stuff.Maybe it will be disrespectful to her.
>>
>>17661382
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>17661630
I was thinking that she already is in the afterlife and probably came terms with it and proceeded to what ever comes next, and would not be okay with being dragged back for the price of the death or maybe even damnation of her sister (brother?).
>>
Just try it and tell us what happen
>>
>>17661382

OP don't do it.
What if it fails, and something else takes your body?
>>
>>17661382
Uhm
I just think this is a very bad idea.

I know you're upset... I just lost my own mother nearly 8 months ago... but I don't think you should attempt this.
She wouldn't want you to.
>>
Just gonna put this out there: I agree she is likely at rest, and that pulling her here would be a bad idea. I'm curious, are you male or female? Because if you are a male, imagine dropping your sisters soul into you body.

>sister, just hanging out in heaven
>suddenly has a penis

however this sounds, it's not trolling, it'd be dooming her to dysphoria for however long it would take for the body to die from soul incompatibility.
>>
I think you guys are probably correct. It just wouldn't be right to rip her soul from were ever it is and wouldn't be something she'd want. Thanks to everyone who answered me seriously and didn't just write some smart ass crap.
>>
I'd love to have your sister.

I could find some way of buying urns, but I could never shake the feeling that I had been scammed.
>>
Don't do it.

Instead blot for your kin, and accept that she is a disir for you. She is an ancestor now, she must be respected as such.
>>
>>17662496

You'll never be God with that attitude.
>>
>>17661382
>I'm curious what would happen to my soul once it is expunged from my body. Will I go to the afterlife or is there some sort of catch?
Well that's suicide so you are going to hell.

>suck down sister soul from heaven back into this physical realm
>lock it into your faggot body
>get sent to hell because of suicide.
Have fun.
>>
>>17661382
>I read about a ritual

Where? Post the source, the complete details of the ritual and the reasons you believe this ritual is credible.
>>
>>17661382

I don't think it's a good idea. First of all there's the question of if it works, and just opening yourself up to possession by a spirit is extremely dangerous.

But second of all she's a girl and you're a boy. You're neurologically different, and it would drive her insane. Just let her rest, and be glad you'll see her again after you die.
>>
>>17661382
You're a sack of organs and so was your sister. There is no such thing is a soul and whatever your sis was, now no longer exists. Sorry brah.
>>
OP, I feel really sad for you and understand your grief. You mentioned that she had a lot of potential.
So do you, dude. You just have to live up to it. Live the life she would have wanted you to live. Treat yourself the way she would have treated you. Live up to the potential she saw in you. Through doing this, you'll keep her alive in a much more positive way. She will live in you.
>>
>>17662813
>denial intensifies

Face it bro souls are real and the best thing to do with it is to give it up to Jesus and live your life for him
>>
>>17661382
Is this for real or is someone trolling hardcore?
>>
Your sister is with Xenu now. He doesn't take kindly to this sort of thing.
>>
>>17661382
Is this a thing? Can two living people do this and not die?
>>
>>17662888
Ha
>>
>>17661382
Let it go. Trying to bring her back would only cause more pain as would you eventually fail. I know this is /x/ but this sort of stuff just doesn't work in the real world.
>inb4 hur dur it does work magic and shit
This is just my opinion. Believe what you want to.
>>
>Transferring my dead sister's soul to my body

Use the Kurain channeling technique
>>
>>17661382
Do it faggot, just give me a reason to kill you. Ego sum mortem, pestifer mundi
>>
>>17662813
>You're a sack of organs and so was your sister.
I remember when i believed this. Don't worry though, you will find the truth eventually.
>>
>>17661382
It's a terrible idea but I want you to do it anyway for science. Leave instructions for your sister so she can tell us if it works.
>>
Do not desecrate your kin's ashes. I surely wouldn't want to smear/ingest/smoke my mother's ashes once she passes. I see it as disrespectful in a way, but who am I to judge? Decide for yourself, sleep on it.
>>
>>17665558
>1984
>scattering your own mom's ashes to the heartless sea

ishygddt
>>
>>17661382
You will vomit not because your soul is leaving you, but because the concoction you just made is fucking disgusting.
>>
Mental illness triggered by severe psychological trauma
>>
>>17661382

You don't want to do this to your sister, she'd have your memories and think she was you.

If you used another girl as a host she's have to conform to that person's mind. Anything else isn't allowed because reviving dead would mess up the world.

I highly doubt the ritual you describe would do anything either.

First off you should contact her and ask her what she wants. Maybe she will be reborn very soon and not at all has a problem with it.
>>
>ashes
>hair
>snakeskin
>crow feathers
>blood

Yep, that'll be enough to make anyone vomit. If you go crazy and think you're your sister for vomiting after drinking that gross shit that's on you.

> Also >>17662628
Don't waste her ashes on a shit creepy pasta.
>>
do it and shere the results PLEASE!!!
>>
If your serious op it won't work, nobody has ever been 'brought back to life', youre just going to look like a douche for drinking your sisters ashes if you try this
>>
I don't think you've heard of the law of falling.
>>
>>17661382
>be dead
>finally free from the suffering that is material existence
>experiencing the bliss that is oneness with the almighty
>get pulled back onto the material plane because your mentally unstable relative felt bad about your passing for some reason

Why would you do that to anyone? The dead only want you to be happy. Honor their memory by moving on and living your life, not by throwing it away.
>>
File: 1462426374378.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1462426374378.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>17661382

dude how to they come up with these rituals?

Do the witches just try a billion different recpie and combination until it works?

If it was the devil or some shit why didnt he just make it like ''sacrice some blood or shit and say these words''

i swear these magic that acts like you are making a soup is retarded as fuck
>>
So you plan on ripping a soul from the other side and trapping her back on earth for decades? Even if you didn't bring something else back with her you would have just done the most selfish thing ever.
>>
File: 1461742098538.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461742098538.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>17661486
>Soul Incest
this is what i need in my life.
sharing body and soul with my little sister would be beautiful.
>>
>>17662889
How are you going to get the ashes if they're both alive?
>>
>>17665574
You do it if they declared it in their will faggot.
>>
>>17667245
That's because magic isn't real, however if the magic ritual or recipe is complicated enough it can make the human mind believe that it is doing something even when it's not.
>>
>>17667275
>t. someone who has never actually performed true magic
>>
File: real love.jpg (251KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
real love.jpg
251KB, 1680x1050px
>>17661382
First, OP, I'm sorry for your loss. I know it feels. Please though, OP, don't disrespect your sister like this. You'll regret it one day, and it won't bring your sister back, no matter what you may have been led to believe. Her spirit is with you already, and by desecrating her remains you'll be attacking her, in essence. Immerse yourself in the grieving process and accept that she's passed on. Say prayers for her each day, and wherever she is she'll feel it, and she'll be comforted. Learn to meditate and/or pray from a monk or some other legitimate teacher, because the dead love that. All relious Traditions agree on that point, if you delve deep enough, and THAT'S the way you should strive to stay connected to her. Don't desecrate her, honor and love her.
>>
File: 1305798613149.jpg (8KB, 187x248px) Image search: [Google]
1305798613149.jpg
8KB, 187x248px
>>17667283
Neither have you
>>
File: turin-gurthang-john-howe.jpg (81KB, 540x457px) Image search: [Google]
turin-gurthang-john-howe.jpg
81KB, 540x457px
>>17667284
this.
if you miss your sister so much then join her.
>>
File: year-walk-i-don-t-love-you-o.gif (2MB, 485x270px) Image search: [Google]
year-walk-i-don-t-love-you-o.gif
2MB, 485x270px
OP don't, this will be huge disrespect to your sister if you actually complete the ritual. It would hurt for her to see you dead/replaced, no matter what you write on that note. And you don't know the full consequences if you attempt this

Don't do it OP
>>
>>17662646
This

>>17667254
This

>>17667284
This

>>17667429
And this

Also, OP you are transferring a soul, not a couscous, let her rest in peace.
>>
>>17661382

I'm placing a hex on you. If you go through with this it won't be your sister's soul that you get. It'll be something much worse.

Have fun.
>>
Guys I've already said earlier in this thread that I've decided against doing this but appreciate all the concern. Shortly after she died I began bingeing on ketamine allot which helped fill the void left by her death. During allot of my trips I could hear my sister. By that I don't mean we were communicating with each other but rather that I could feel her will, desires, and tears. It felt as if she was trying so hard to grab back onto the world she was ripped away from and the life she lost. That's what gave me the idea and motivation to revive her. I stopped using K about a month and a half ago but that still didn't stop my desire to bring her back and I also felt even more empty than before from the K fucking up my brain. I came across this in some old book a few weeks ago that a friend of a friend showed.

Once again I'd like to thank you guys for your help. It just wouldn't be right to rip her purified soul from were ever it since I'm sure she has had enough time to accept what happened and be at peace. Also I'm sure she'd be devastated when she finds out she was brought back to life by me sacrificing my self not to mention being in a guys body would be really uncomfortable for her.
>>
>>17661382
you would have to pull her back from beyond the veil, that's too difficult. Consult a medium so you can learn how to contact her frequently. Don't try to bake a cake when you can't even find the eggs
>>
>>17668305
develop your mediumship skills! we all have them
>>
You need to energize the conduit through which her soul can come back to you. Do this by energizing her ashes with a male's lifeforce, semen.
>>
>>17661382
Sad thread is sad.

She will never return. There's no soul, God or afterlife. She has forever ceased to exist. Remember her as she was and move on with your life. You and I too will disappear in an unpredictable random way and it will have been meaningless. Unless you were famous or something. Also if you ever thought about fingering her, you should have, because there is no morals or punishment after death.

Cheers.
>>
>>17668377
Damn that gave me a hard on...
>>
>>17661394
Bruh lmao
>>
File: 1462079758170.gif (496KB, 304x253px) Image search: [Google]
1462079758170.gif
496KB, 304x253px
>>17668377
>being this spiritually illiterate
>>
File: tumblr_o3urdaJ2sL1ryz92oo1_540.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3urdaJ2sL1ryz92oo1_540.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
dude let her rest

dont be a dick
>>
>>17661382
Even if this ridiculous ritual did work, your sister would feel awful for essentially being the cause of your death. Everyday she looked in the mirror would be a constant reminder that her brother/sister is gone
You say she is much better than you. I say you should live your life striving to be as good as she was.
>>
File: backinbowl.jpg (273KB, 705x498px) Image search: [Google]
backinbowl.jpg
273KB, 705x498px
>>17661382
>>17668305
Glad you changed your mind, OP. I am very sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best in coping with your grief.
And now we should all go watch All of Me.
Funniest movie about souls in bowls ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkS3fUImcZE

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/80s/30-years-later-all-of-me-still-trying-to-put-edwina-backinbowl/2198779
>>
>>17661382
This would end badly.
It would not be your sister's soul.
It would be more like something wearing the experiences of your sister, but not her. A spirit of some kind.

Chances are, it'd not want to keep up the charade for long, nor would it want to share with you.
>>
Skyler?
>>
>>17668377
This, the 77 get of truth.
>>
Being dead is probably far better than being alive. That's why we're only alive for a certain amount of time, it's suffering.
>>
>>17661382
>Once the person drinks it they will begin to vomit.
You don't say
>>
>>17661382
Wut... Pls be troll
>>
>>17661827
Found the tumblr whale.. "dysphoria" aka retarded syndrome where ppl want to be special and have "issues" to seem cool.. it's called depression if anything not "Damn nigga I wish I had a dick rn" syndrome
>>
>>17661382

you sound schizophrenic

you should look for proffesional help

and leave the dead alone anon, just leave it alone
>>
>>17662853
Lucifer is the light, you are right give your soul to him. He is the most Holy.
>>
>>17665574
My mom wants that one day She has always loved the ocean n my nana wants the same.. I think it's peaceful, they are everywhere then, and we all return one day so I don't think it's wrong
>>
>>17667245
Lol not all magic is from the devil.. and magic is VERY real anon.
>>17667275
You are very wrong sir, but not at the same time. You have made it not real to yourself.. it's very real though.
>>
>>17667293
Not that anon, but yes I have n you can, much more is possible in this life than people wish to acknowledge.
>>
>>17668305
K holes... Man oh man those j holes will fuck you up lol... Stay away from the ketamine anon, it is HORRID for you long term, and can make you have to wear a bag to piss the rest of ur life.
>>
>>17670801
Dying is just part of the human cycle, death happens to EVERYTHING it is natural.. our responses due to our emotions however is unnatural. It is just another stepping stone in life.
>>
>>17670884
Yea I know about how hard it can be on the bladder. One of my prescription meds can also cause bladder and kidney issues which will only multiply the damage.
I'm just going to try to keep moving forward.
>>
>>17670876
enlight me anon
Im serious
>>
>>17661827
shut up land whale, go back to tumblr
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.