[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are ghosts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ghost island.jpg (218KB, 640x814px) Image search: [Google]
ghost island.jpg
218KB, 640x814px
I am skeptical that ghosts are actually dead people. What else could they be?
>>
Ghosts are not dead people.
God doesn't just let a soul go on roaming about.
"Ghosts" are actually demons.
>>
>>17661114
This person is ignorant, but it's not their fault since they're only going off what their parents instilled.

They're not entirely wrong as there are demons who mask as souls of the dead, but they're also ignoring the possible time syncs of people of the past intersecting with us, angels, earthly natural spirits, possible cloaked or distorted aliens, and everything in between.

The universe is bigger than just black and white abrahamic religions interpretations, mixing in the unknown and science.

But tl;dr we don't know, something more people should analyze and study. Most of the time it is benign.
>>
Ghosts could be people/events from another universe overlapping with our own. A rare natural phenomenon on the multiversal scale.
>>
bumps
>>
I think they are residual energy that quantum entangles with an environment from some event of immense emotional stress, which people can sense later in time
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>17661108
In quantum mechanics, schrodinger's cat is neither alive or dead in the box that is shooting enough radiation that has a 50/50 chance of either killing it or not killing it. When you open the box, the cat is dead. You had in fact split the universe into two sections. In another parallel universe the cat is alive and well.

That's why we see ghosts sometimes and never when they're alive. Whenever somebody dies, they still live in a parallel universe. Sometimes, rarely though, that universe intersects with the one you're in now, thus causing a rift, allowing you to see your dead mother still alive in your old house. I don't buy that they're ghosts are in cemeteries or abanoned hospitals. Those are other lives that you are experiencing shutting doors that never actually shut when you go to them.

Dreams are quantum particles not being observed by the naked eye. You're seeing your true self, particles of experience swimming, not in your head, but everywhere around you while you dream. That's why dreams make little sense.

Hope that clears it up for you, anon
>>
>>17661820
And this is fact for you how?
>>
>>17661769
Only answer in this thread that has any level of accuracy.
>>
>>17661108
Bio organism trying to contact
And, astral projection emissions
>>
>>17661820
There only one proven universe, that verse you speak of is connected {relative} to this verse.

Together they make up the universe/multiverse.
>>
>>17661820
>I can use scientific buzz words and make stuff up so stupid people on the internet will think I'm smart!

When you open the box, the cat is dead because the elementary particles probabilisticly took the form of the dead cat, the universe doesn't magically get split into two.

When somebody dies, the biochemical reactions in their brain stop and their subjective experience ends, along with any form of their consciousness. It's a lot like draining energy from a battery. A dead battery is dead, you don't get these magical ghost charges of energy appearing from thin air.

Dreams are very complex and nobody knows exactly how they are processed, but this doesn't mean that any explanation you can think of is true. There's a correlation between having a functioning parietal lobe and being able to dream, so it's reliant on some system of sensory input processing.

There's a good chance you're trolling, and if so I'd feel like a real jackass for taking the bait, but in the off-chance you're this diluted and separate from reality, let this be your wake up call to get a grip.
>>
>>17661947
>you're this diluted
Huge, massive, enormous retard detected
>>
Could be 4th dimensional beings. Not sure how much you know about dimensional theories, but the simplest way to think about it is to imagine what it would be like to live in a two dimensional world. You can move up and down, left or right, but not in a direction that needs depth. Having that depth is what makes our dimension three dimensional. Now, imagine what it would be like if a three dimensional being visited a two dimensional world. The three dimensional being (henceforth named Bob) could do things that amaze the beings of that world. For example, Bob could step with depth and this would give the appearance of him disappearing then reappearing, If something were sealed in what they consider a box, Bob could use depth to simply reach behind the front panel and remove any items inside, Bob could also use this to pass through some walls. Another thing that Bob could do is step in a different field of depth and effect the two dimensional world without them seeing him, such as moving objects without him visible or talking to the two dimensional beings. This can be translated into how a fourth dimensional being could act upon our dimension. Also, given that even among three dimensional species, a great number of things vary, it's not unlikely that fourth dimensional beings would look strange and act off of emotions entirely foreign to us, giving them unpredictable behavior. Something else interesting to note. See where I'm going with this? Also interesting to note, a similar thing would happen with two dimensional beings that somehow find their way into our dimension, except they'd appear as completely flat, like a shadow. Another interesting thing to note, a two dimensional being would cast a one dimensional a shadow. A three dimensional being a two dimensional shadow. By this logic, a fourth dimensional being would cast a three dimensional shadow.
>>
>>17661769
I was coming here to post this. Glad to see someone else agrees.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1240x826px
My personal theory is that ghosts are natural entities that we can occasionally perceive.

We've all heard imaginative scientists regale us with tales of possibilities of alien creatures that breath gases that would kill humans, life forms based on silicon etc. I like to think this is limited thinking. In the whole vast expanse of the universe there are countless possible forms of existence. Why limit ourselves to DNA when theorizing about these beings? Why would entities formed and adapted to environments that we couldn't survive in have a similar biological basis? It's thinking small. There have to be things out there that seem paranormal, but only due to our collective human ignorance.
>>
>>17661769
God, I'm glad some people bring clarity to this issue.
>>
>>17662027
Oops, my mistake, I don't usually reread my 4chan posts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Does anyone remember the post about this guy over in Europe, I think, visiting family and he looked up at the mountains and they saw this long white figure? The OP's picture reminded me. People told him it was a plastic bag, but he said it moved, I think. He said he was going to go back but I haven't seen any posts since, but I could have missed it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17661769
>quantum entangles

Ayyyyy
>>
>>17661820

Huh so the plot of Bioshock infinite has a tiny bit of credibility to it
>>
>>17661108
Ghosts are not being nor are they entities. They are events that were imprinted. Call it akashic registers, egregors or whatever you want ghosts are what's left of a traumatic event. That's why there are ghost vehicles, armies and entities that repeat phrases or patterns.
>>
>>17665448
I don't know if these events are imprinted in the universe or in peoples minds or in s collective consciousness
>>
>>17661147
so you're saying that other universes could be so similar to our own, that their differences appear in our universes?
if that was true, then where are the occurances relevevant too? Are they things that are of our dimension that interact with theirs, or vic versa? Or could they be a third existence which connects the first too?
>>
>>17661769
/thread
>>
Ghosts are body farts; your body is the turd, and your ghost is the stank vapor that rises from the turd after it's flushed.
>>
>>17662200
TRIPLE DUBS DO NOT FUCKING LIE
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.