[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We Create a Legend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1353747189401.jpg (94KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
1353747189401.jpg
94KB, 900x606px
The old thread is autosaging >>17636081

OP finally back. Lots of great ideas on here. I especially love all the mirror/reflection ones as well as the thrashing man.

As far as my 'Trunk lady' one I've started rewriting a creepypasta and like the setup but would be open toward some, hopefully, helpful criticism.

The trunk lady as it stands now is a full fledged Japanese yurei who resides in a cursed wardrobe steamer trunk that the protagonist buys from an antique store in Japantown in Seattle, WA. She has the trademark long, black hair which often covers her face and pale white skin. I was thinking that she could be halfway between a seductive yurei and a vengeful one. I had also been considering the possibility of her being an ubume yurei and having had lost an infant tragically, which would be another aspect of her haunting.

I like the idea of her hiding around the main character's cramped apartment once she's freed from the trunk and softly cries or the like while she's hidden. I'd also been thinking about if she was an ubume yurei that there could even be long, rotting umbilical cords strewn about the apartment and coming from the trunk.

As for her appearance, if she were a seductive yurei, which I like the idea of, she'd have a perfect body and usually always be seen in the nude and showing off her body to the main character, only to find a monstrous face hiding under her long, flowing hair. I was thinking maybe she could kill victims with sex too, like she literally drains the life force out of them and they're added to the trunk themselves. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
>>
The fucks a Ubume Yurei?

Also that sex shit was stolen from a real urban legend you unoriginal fagget.
>>
>>17660301
>black hair which often covers her pale white skin.

Jesus the Japanese sure are original.
>>
File: 1462148463350.jpg (813KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1462148463350.jpg
813KB, 2560x1440px
http://pastebin.com/iJrmjJVd
If anyone from the old thread is here, I went and drafted the first half of my story of the monster in pic related. Critiques from anyone who wants to read it would be appreciated, this is my first story this long.
>>
File: 1402439916710.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1402439916710.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>17660410
>>17660543

No creepypasta monster/antagonist has ever been remotely original. Ever.
>>
I was thinking it might be an advantage to try to tie some conditions/monsters/etc. to real life, by tacking them on to something that's established, as if it's a symptom of a handful of cases or some advanced form of the thing in question. I'm not explaining myself well.

Say that in a few instances of that thrasher creature, someone was able to obtain DNA of the blood where the corpse struck the ground. After profiling, it turns out that they all share a common bond - they're the corpses of people who suffered from PTSD aka shell shock. Now you have a little bit of history if you can shoop/spread some accounts as if they were from a WWI or WWII perspective, and you know how tumblrcunts like to play up the whole PTSD thing in real life, right?

I think something like that has the opportunity to catch on because it's not fully explained, it's trendy, and it's got a little bit of history so there's room for growth and legend.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>17660301
I had a weird abstract dream last night,

The dream was I was a kind of Louis Theroux type journalist visiting this large compound that was dedicated to treating the severely mentally disabled and mentally ill, on a desolate moor in rural Ireland, I was raining heavily. The doctor who was giving me a tour of the place looked vaguely child-molestery and was way too pleased to show me how the facility was run, the inside of the place had a very grey cementey look to it, they was an aura of a sickly green stagnant air everywhere inside, everything seemed DIY and cobbled together.
The area where the patients were kept and treated was behind scratched plexiglass. The retarded wails of the patients were omni present.
Down a hall I could see a cripple who fallen over hours ago lying in a pool of piss and shit, he looked dead.
Suddenly, there was a bang on the glass, a tall emaciated, dead eyes blonde woman through herself against it. She exhaled a mist of dark blood against the glass. "I see you've met one of our nurses" the doctor said, "They were created from sheep, we tried using deer, but sheep make the best nurses," He informed me the sheep breathe the blood of the deceased spastics, as a method of recycling, the nurse stared at me with a vacant expression, then scuttled down the hall on all fours.
"If you're a lucky boy I'll let you see her wool, and if you're good she might let you feel it." The man told me.
Through the crack in a door I saw a doctor raping an identical nurse, in front of a piss and shit covered crippled patient who was violently masturbating with his one working arm, she was crying an inhuman sob.
As I left the facility the doctor gave me a jar of sweets and told me to tell the paper about all the great work they they're doing for the human race, and that some day he'll show me the "inner sanctum" where all they're accomplishments are made.
I got into the car, the driver turned to me and said "Don't believe his lies"
>>
>>17660301
Honestly I think the best route to go with creating a new creature, is too try to create a new type of fear, while simultaineously preying on deep residual fears people have. An emaciated pale creature skulking about and making unnatural noises, and you see it at the bottom of your bed, It follows you home, it haunts you, -that shit is so stale even by the standards of the average creepypasta reader.
We need to think outside the box, I'm not coming up with anything great either, but it needs to be deeply unsettling, when I first saw smile.jpg back when I was like 13, I couldn't get it out of my head, we need to re-create that with something original, possibly preying on existential fears, something that's violating to even look at.

Thrashing man is by far the best so far, really good stuff.
>>
>>17660758
Sheep-nurses that survive by inhaling the blood of dead spastics? Wtf anon.
>>
>>17660301
the penis man. a creature composed of infinite cocks living for the sole purpose of rape itd victims
>>
>>17660758
that's a neat spoopy dream
>>
>>17660640
It looks too badass, like something you'd fight in dark souls or something, it's too out there to be scary to the average reader.
>>
>>17661019
I'm hoping to make it more feasible in the second half, hopefully I can illustrate it better since that sketch only resembles the monster I'm trying to describe. It should come across more human-like than it does
>>
>>17660711

Any freaky ones about a yellow kitchen sponge with a green scrubby side?
>>
>>17660758
that reminded me for some reason a dream i had long ago. i was in a public pool near my house (i knew that was the place, but seemed different, the floor by example had white tiles like an hospital, and the metallic surfaces seemed new but stained with some greasy thing) . the moon was really big. there was condensation on everything, and fog-like steam coming from the drains and water. the pool was filled with a greenish liquid and rotting elephant like creatures which seemed to move slightly.
there's no story. just incoherent images (some of them inside the pool between those things). that shit scared me a lot
>>
>>17661178
Damn, that's pretty weird, especially the rotten pools of elephants, there's something about large dead animals that's scary to me.

My dream was so coherent that's what was weird about it, I woke up and thought "what the fuck was that about" and I wrote it down immediately so I wouldn't forget it. The driver at the end had a distorted face and his voice sounded like dial up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.