[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Took this photo a couple of years back now. It was taken very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1462469880554.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462469880554.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
Took this photo a couple of years back now. It was taken very early in the morning and there was no one else around except me and my dawg. Which begs the question...Who the fuck is the guy in the bottom left corner of the photo. He's kinda out of scale with the image too as those trees aren't very tall and tower above him. What does /x/ think?
>>
I think you super imposed a photo of yourself and are now attempting to pass it off as paranormal 1/10
>>
>>17660283
It isn't superimposed and i didn't say it was paranormal. I don't know what it is. Feel free to analyse it or whatever. There is most likely a simple explanation involving lense refraction or something. All i can say is i was alone when i took the pic
>>
>>17660290
Dude, you would have taken it in /p/ if you really just wanted to know what the problem with the camera was. Its just a neat little accident that you're trying to pass off as paranormal.
>>
>>17660344
Its a phone camera. I just thought it was interesting and was looking for some discussion. I haven't manipulated the image in any way. I wouldn't know how
>>
>>17660272
>those trees aren't very tall and tower above him.
>what is a hill
>>
>>17660412
The trees line a path. There is no hill.
>>
>>17660272
You're the reason people don't take me seriously when I tell them I'm a magician!
>>
>>17660444
You're a wizard Harry...
>>
>>17660357
Pretty neat OP does he look fimiliar to you by any chance?
>>
>>17660646
Not at all. I even posted it on Facebook to see if anyone recognised him but nobody did. It was taken local to where i live
>>
>>17660283
This
>>
>>17660785
Dude i promise you that it isn't super imposed. I look nothing like that guy. Surely someone can analyse the image to prove that it isn't manipulated. There would be layers?
>>
I took this photo when I was alone and nobody was there and when I came to look at it later there was 2 ghosts in it I am very spooked please help
>>
>>17660802
That photo is fucking terrifying lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.