[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Native American ghost stories!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I have compiled a bunch of stories, none are told by me specifically- I do have a few of my own but I will be posting the ones that I like the most! If you have anything to add please feel free to add!
>>
Let's begin with describing my hallway, when you walk into my apartment, to the right you will see my parents' bedroom and to the left you will see my bedroom! This story took place in my bedroom!
When you walk into my room, the first thing you will see is my window right in front of you (it's in the middle), next to it (right side) my bed, so when you peek up from the bed, you face the window (by the way my bed is against the wall)
Anyway, one night I woke up feeling like I had just slept a few minutes. I looked to my window (I have a a roller curtain where you drag it down from the top of the window) and I saw a figure with long hair halfway through my window (my window was still CLOSED).
It was moving, trying to get in. Suddenly the figure freezes! It must have felt me staring at it. It turns its head slowly towards me. Now, we both looked at each other (remember that I just woke up, so I'm not fully aware of what's happening).
I looked at it for 5-10 seconds, when I realised what was going on! It had no features, no EYES, no NOSE, no MOUTH, just a blank spot! I jumped out of my bed, ran out from my room and stood there for minute, but I needed to know if someone tried to break into my apartment! So I walked slowly into my room, I switched the lights on, but no one was there! That night I slept with the TV on!
Either I'm losing my mind or that was sleep paralysis, but I could move, so maybe I saw "something" real.
Oh and one more thing, my apartment is on the 3rd floor.
>>
File: tumblr_nfqhhl1KZu1r89qoso1_400.gif (1MB, 346x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfqhhl1KZu1r89qoso1_400.gif
1MB, 346x230px
lurking
>>
Back in 2006 a couplr of us had gone out to shine deer and hopefully bring some meat home. My brother and i were in the front, i was driving and he was shooting. When we pulled up to the field we had selected to shoot at there were dozens of targets! So many that my brother had taken too long to chose and missed. He ran into the field, while we could not stop him! I drove off because i knew the police would surely show. We drove for a bit then circled back to pick my brother up. We called out to him and got no response. So i decided to go look for him. My friend and i went into the field along the tree line and whispered his name while searching, no response. We came to a spot in the tree line where you could feel and tell something was there, i called to him, still no response. We moved on, but i could not shake the feeling something had been there. I at first told myself it may be a downed deer near death or possibly a cow. We continued to search the fields tree line. No luck. I decided to have another look at what been at the spot where we felt the presence. We arrived at the spot and i instructed my friend to shine his phone onto the trees. There it was standing next to a pine tree blankly staring at us was a small, gaunt, grey looking person. Its hair was long and stringy, cheeks sunk in but the most frightening was its eyes, they were completely black and staring. We stood only a couple seconds before we bolted back to our vehicle. We were both stunned! Not knowing what to do we began to drive away when all of a sudden my brother outta nowhere comes running! Terrified he lept into the car! Stating something had chased him! To this day i cannot explain what it was we seen or chased my brother
>>
Wish I had said pic for this one!

They do appear in the day time 2. My BF had his best friend pass away in the bush, he was a logger. Anyways its been like 15 yrs now he has been gone. But, he reappeared when I started going out with my Bf of 6 yrs. We were at a friends house having a few, taking pictures of us, and friends. You know how it is when you check your pictures to see how they look.Well lowen behold, there he was, standing in between my bf and I, smiling happily. Of course, I said, hey, whose the guy in the picture with us, I don't remember seeing him last night. My BF looked, and shocked, with tears, said, OMG, that was my bestie. He died 13 years ago in the logging industry
>>
I grew up on a reservation in Montana and growing up we were told stories of little people and Giants or really tall beings. My sister and I had the same routine every morning before school, our dad would wake us up about 7 am and he would go to the barn to water and feed his horses. This one morning there wasn't anything out place in particular. I showered first as usual and then woke my sister up to get ready and while she was in the shower I went in to my parents' room and laid at the foot of the bed and was hanging my head off the edge of their bed, my feet were facing the window. I would swing my head up and look toward the window, I did this about 2 or 3 times and then the final time I looked, I saw this man with his back to the window. He was wearing a Fedora hat, I could see the collar to his white dress shirt and with a black sport coat. I paused and stared for maybe ten seconds and thought "why is my dad wearing a suit?" So, I sprung out of bed went out the door and looked at where that person was standing and there was nothing there. I looked toward my dad's barn and he was just now coming back and he was wearing is usual morning attire wranglers and a white Hanes undershirt. I asked him to stand under the window he asked, "why?" And I proceeded to tell him of what I saw and he didn't have an explanation and said he hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary while at the barn, anyway my dad was a sport about the whole thing and stood under his bedroom window, outside the house and his head did not reach the base of the window by about a foot. So, later on when I got older I went and measured and estimated that the thing I saw had to have been about 8.5 to 9'.0" tall.
>>
I was in the room with my door closed in my old apartment with my ex boyfriends daughter Watching a movie with her, my ex boyfriend was in the living room playing his ps3 and the kitchen is beside the living room but there like to access ways and it was dark in there he said something Creeped there head out slowly over the corner and looked at him. He thought it was me trying to scare him, he puts down his controller quietly so I don't hear him, walks slowly to the other side of the kitchen trying to scare me. To realize no one was there and I was in the room with his daughter watching a movie. He didn't want to tell me but I made him and I was freaked out regretting he did tell me. We live in a old building used to be an old folks home. Always felt like someone was watching me in there and got weird vibes glad I moved out when we broke up but now the place I live in feels haunted.
This picture was in the same house , my friend Was talking a picture in the mirror getting ready to go out and there was a black shadow behind her with a top hat I guess these houses were old
>>
I have been living in this low rental whole house with big yard and a quiet friendly neighborhood for the past 13 yrs. My neighbors to the left are Polish elders and to the right of my home they are Caucasian elders and have lived there long before my family moved in and still till this very day. As summer was coming to an end and days were getting chillier, one day I had decided to get some yard work done and rake up the leaves. Im such an OCD perfectionist, that I worked hard to make sure I raked and bagged every leaf in sight. As I made my way bringing bags full of leaves to the side of my house next to my garbage bin I heard a hoot from an owl coming from the roof of my Polish neighbors home. Right away I had a bad instinct due to my beliefs and cultural Blackfoot customs, it has always been known by most First Nations people that owls are messengers of death. That evening around midnight, I had phoned my mom for a ride to the bank. I got what I needed at a store and headed back home. During the way home we were admiring how bright the moon and stars were and how it made the evening feel full of serenity knowing it was rare to see them like so, being in a city. As we pulled into my street slowly down the block near my home we seen from a distance, a very unusual tall man figure all in black hunched over walking toward us with hands tucked in his long trench coat like pockets, wearing a black dress hat. I looked at the bottom of his long coat legs and feet and noticed they were like skinny sticks and no shoes, pants or thickness of a human leg and foot. my mother said quickly, "who is that? what is that Omg!? As we got closer still at a slow pace, we started to squint our eyes looking at this dark tall man then he looked up at us and we both noticed he had no face. At that very moment Bam! This bright ball of light caught our attention to the side at the Polish peoples house next door. This ball of light flew right out of the wall side of the house.
>>
>>17660312
My mother came to a stop as we watched this ball of light drift up and down over the next few houses toward us, then zoomed up in the sky! We looked back in front of us to see the tall dark man again and Boom just like that, there was no one in front or behind us. which was very weird because by the time we looked back, he should have been passing the side of our vehicle by then. Anyway we said a quick prayer sitting in my driveway before she left just to be on the safe side. I was wide awake after, I then figured I will get tired if I snuggle on the couch to a movie. Half way through my movie I noticed bright red and blue lights flashing in front of my home. I looked out the window and seen EMS, Police and Firetruck next door at the Polish neighbors home. The next day, as I was leaving I heard an old man sobbing and crying on the side of house. They don't speak English very well but know how to express through simple sign language. As I approached this old man to see if he was ok, He looked at me with huge alligator tears that filled his eyes and streamed down his face and he held his hands tapping his heart and almost as if breaking a twig piece of wood looking to the sky. He pulled a picture of his wife out of the inside of his coat to show me and placed her on his heart. I felt so sad for him as to my understanding he was trying to tell me his wife had just passed away and he was heartbreaking lonely for her. He then reach both arms out to me for a hug. Awe and just as he hugged me his head sank into my shoulder and he leaned heavy onto me like it was all too much for him to bare. I couldn't help but have sympathy and held him too. I reassured him through sign language that he and his loved ones are in my prayers and thoughts. Since then we have become closer than ever and treat each other like family checking on each others well being keeping in good spirit to keep on keeping on...
>>
>>17660319
.All in all, to my opinion the owl sent a message that his wife was going to pass on to the spirit world and the black tall man figure was the spirit of death and the bright ball of light was the spirit of my neighbors wife leaving...
>>
One day, a truck load of friends and I went to go swimming, play some horse shoes. They had a fire place, with benches around right next to a small river bank. We we're going to start a party out there lol. Well anyway, we started drinking about an 2 hours before the sun went down. I was buzzed up, and had needed to go bathroom. They have this old out house that we used. I had ask my friend if she needed to go bathroom, she said yeah and we walked and talked on our way there. We did our business, and before we started walking back to where everyone was, by the horseshoe pit. She asked me if I would show her around, like take a walk in the woods. I told her "No, its going to be getting dark soon, can't be out in the woods like that". She replied "Okay" and had followed me back to the horseshoe pit. When I walked up to the pit, my friend was standing in the other side. I take a look behind me and nobody was there. The hair on my back stood up and I had a super scared feeling. I didn't want to mention it to anyone, didn't want to freak anyone out. But the next day as we talked, I wasn't the only person who had seen something/something's out there
>>
I remember when I was about nine years old and me and my younger siblings were all hanging out at my grandma's house. My parents and a couple of relatives were all sitting in the living room visiting. We were playing then one of us kids noticed red eyes watching us from the way back room. We all started crying and pointing to the dark hallway to the empty room. There was no lights just candles. I remember us crying and all wanting to be picked up and not touch the floor. All the while those red eyes just watching us. And the freaky thing is whatever it was, was sitting up and as soon as we noticed it, it lay down like on its stomach. To this day I can still see its red eyes in my mind.
>>
I had a very loving mother, everyone called her `Mom`. She always checked on children and made sure they were okay. This was summer time and she decided to check on her grandchildren one humid evening and it was getting dark, but she was worried about them. She set off for the five-minute walk to my brothers. I must point out his house was brand new, not even a year old and the electricity was disconnected. By the time she arrived it was pretty dark and it began to rain. When she entered the house she heard children crying and said, "Where are you kids?" The granddaughter cried, "We're downstairs. Come and help us!! We're stuck!" She stood at the door, unsure what to do, she took a few steps down, feeling nervous she said to them, "I'll go get help!" The children screamed back, "No, mom, don't leave us!!! Come and help us!!!" My mother yelled back, "I'll go get help." She turned around and proceeded to leave while the children begged for her help. "I'll be right back." and she shut the door behind her and hurriedly walked off. While walking on the road she met up with my brother, who was in a vehicle. He stopped and asked what was wrong and my mom starts cussing at him, "Why did you leave your kids home alone?" And my brother says. "Mom, Mom, the kids are at the babysitters!" Her instinct was telling her not to enter the basement and she wondered what would have happened if she did. To this day that house still experiences paranormal activity and one of the spirits is a young boy.
>>
Also, has anyone ever heard of SUNDS? is it real? this freaks me out cause I have sleep paralysis very often! Sometimes I feel like I am going to die, like my body goes into "fight or flight" mode if I can't wake myself up. The things that torment me, never get close enough before I wake myself up, or if my partner wakes me up... What happens if one of these times.. It gets to me?
>>
My mom told me a story about when she was a very young girl, she grew up on a reservation. For as long as I can remember, she would always take me to funerals and wakes with her. My first one I attended was when I was 8 years old. She told me that when she was young, a family member she was close with passed away. There is a superstition that one must always be awake with the body during the wake, to watch the fire and spend one last night with them. A body is never to be left alone during a wake. Because she was younger, my grandparents didn't want children at wakes so she had to go home. She said that the next day, there was no service, there was no funeral and nothing was said about it till later on. She never thought to ask, kids should be seen and not heard she always said. But her mother told her years later, that the relative that had passed away sat up that night, the firekeeper fell asleep and the fire went out (it is extremely important to note that the fire is started on the first day of the lost ones journey, and must stay lit for 4 days until the funeral is over) in the early morning, when the firekeeper woke up he woke up to screaming. The ladies that came to make breakfast that morning were screaming uncontrollably when they walked in. The corpse was sitting up in the casket. The funeral home that was responsible for the services had to remove the body while the family watched as it was impossible to lay it back down. The service was not held, the body was taken and buried immediately after. My mom says this is why we sit up with them, the relative that had passed was up alone. So he sat up for himself. I have also asked my grandparents about this, and they have pictures of said relative. They talkd about it once, and said not to ask about it again.
>>
>>17660369
Thats a mother fucking skinwalker. like a octopus of hunters that hunt humans and replicate voices
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.