[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help With a (Probably) Overprotective Spirit in my House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Window.jpg (27KB, 311x320px) Image search: [Google]
Window.jpg
27KB, 311x320px
It is certainly a little difficult to talk about this and, actually, I am typing about it now that I am sleeping in a rented flat in another city. Call me a coward but, I don't want her to get angry at me

It is pretty crazy but, since I have memory, my family and me have been like living with some kind of entity who manifests, mainly, throught the reflection of the mirrors and windows in the corridor of my parents' house. I could talk about some of the experiences but they are made with the intention of protect us, I think. I can say she have probably saved my life once from a certain death, avoided a lot of fires in the house and made unwanted guest their life uneasy there to the point of making a not-so friend of mine to run screaming because he "felt something cold groping his ankles and wraists when he got trapped in the bathroom for some reason".

Why a she? Well, we, and several house guests saw her quick reflection in the mirror several times. Sometimes, when night is strangely cold or I feel uneasy, I avoid looking at the mirrors and windows of my house feeling that I will surely see her. An uneasyness that, sometimes, becomes real terror when the lights of the room I currently am standing, get shutted off until I move to another room. Sometimes, I get the feeling she hates to be ignored. But I can't help with that uneasyness sometimes. Maybe was a trauma from my childhoold, since I had nightmares with a "girl/woman in white" living in the corridor, when I was a kid. Maybe is legitimate survival insticts... I don't know.

Sorry if all this shit is too vague. It is difficult to explain more than 25 years of this stuff in a house without worrying to reach character limit. I can greentext as requested if you want. Anyways, now that the context is clear, here we go my question and worries:

[/cont]
>>
>>17655393

[Cont]

I am currently finishing higher college studies in another city and, for a year, I have been dating a local girl. Since my parents were total bros, the weekends they wanted to move to the bed, they asked me "to ward their house". Basically, a sneaky way to tell me: "Don't worry, my son, you can spend the weekend with your girlfriend in our house without problems."

I didn't tell her anything about such entity. She would say that I am a crazy man or she would get scared of the house. But shit happened anyways. Sometimes, when we were in different rooms, she asked me if my mother or my sister was staying home that weekend, since she saw her passing by throught the corridor. Other times, making love with her was difficult because, in the verge of the climax, she was getting horrified of seeing someone very, very angry at her looking throught the windows or the mirror. I tried to make fun of that, trying to make her think that is was just her imagination. But, I knew the entity was just making her feel uneasy in the house, like the rest of "unwanted guests".

Time passes and I break up with my gf. She became an insufreable cunt and I couldn't stand her anymore. Two weeks passes and my parents want to go to the beach another weekend, so they ask me to stay at their home that weekend. They quickly understand how awkard is that, since I have recently broken up with my gf but I accept anyways.

Since I don't have many friends in this city, I just stay on my own playing games and watching movies. When it is a little late, I decide to go to my bedroom and read a book before going to sleep. The only problem is that, I realize I have to go throught the corridor to reach my bedroom.

It is stupid, right? My bedroom hasn't never moved and I have always needed to go throught the corridor to go into my bedroom. But, why such realization now? I was feeling uneasy and cold again. I felt it. She... was near.

[Cont]
>>
continue faster
>>
>>17655451
>>17655393

[Cont]

I shake off those feelings and I go to my bedroom. Just walking with my head low, trying to avoid any mirror or window. It was like an instict.

When I arrive to my room, the creepy feeling somewhat disappears and I just drop on my bed, laughing at how a pussy I am and start reading.

After some minutes, however, I feel the same creepiness again. I try to focus on the book. There is a giant fucking window just behind my bed and I don't want to get any spooks tonight. Not now that I am completely alone.

The uneasyness increases but now it wasn't behind me... It was in front of me. I focus on my book harder. Until lights goes off.

Not only in my room, but in the entire house. In the middle of the darkness, my body is frozen by the sheer terror that it is invading my house. I could feel something near me. I was completely terrified. Have I got her too mad at me? After some minutes of darkness and silence, I start to feel something cold patting my head very slowly and faintly. I was paralysed by the terror. It was like a nightmare coming true. Like a little deer, I was like waiting in silence my fatal destiny.

Now, she was caressing my shoulders. Was she trying to relax me? I didn't know at the time. I was just too scared. And, after some seconds like that, I feel like a cold kiss behind my ear.

I screamed on top of my lungs. I screamed terrified as I ran in the middle of the darkness out of the house. Now outside of my house, in the safety, I tried to think about what the hell has happened. Since logic didn't work, I resolved in trying to joke to myself like "dude, are you really scared of a ghost wanting to rape you?". Armed with valour, I got into the house again.

Lights wasn't working yet but, now, I didn't feel creepyness... I was feeling emptyness.

As I was walking back to my bedroom, I started to feel guilty. It hasn't been certainly a sexual approach of any kind. More like if someone was trying to comfort you.

[Cont]
>>
>>17655503

[Cont]
I felt like shit. Reacting like that felt like a bad way to react. And joking after all the incident felt like I was a complete jerk. In such empytness and guilt, I tried to have some sleep.

Lights didn't return until some minutes before my family arrived.

I am speaking just from what I could understand of the situation and what I was feeling. But I don't know if I meesed up with a good entity, or was just a legitimate reaction from my survival insticts. People always say that you don't feel fine when there is a harmful spirit nearby, but the things that have happened until now would state the opposite toward their nature.

I don't know if there is a way to actually make up for the incident with her, or a way to thank her all the things she has done to our family. Actually, I don't know if I have just scare her away or made her mad at me or my family. Help, /x/. Please, help. I just don't know how to handle all this.
>>
>>17655503
Seriously? You blew your only chances of fucking a ghost
>>
>>17655517
Tell your parents about what happened. Since they live with her too they might be able to help you calm her.
>>
>>17655540
Should I skip the part of the patting I guess? Certainly it is what it makes me more relunctantly to share to others because reactions like this >>17655527. Funny enough, I didn't feel like like something sexual.

This Saturday I will come back to my parents' house. Maybe I could tell them about the incident.

Anyways, I would love to see if has had similar experiences or now ways to behave in front of such situations.
>>
>>17655547
When you masturbated in your parents house, was their a ever creaking after you came? Or did things ever fall out move on their own?

Or when you were naked, did you ever feel something brush your body or cold spots that shouldn't be there?
>>
Burn some white sage in the area she is most present that should calm the cunt
>>
>>17655802

He already broke with his gf m8
>>
File: 20160327_231310.jpg (66KB, 495x263px) Image search: [Google]
20160327_231310.jpg
66KB, 495x263px
>>17655393
>probably
>>
>>17655851
Sorry friend it was tl;dr
>>
>>17655517
Don't be a fucking asshole to spirits.
>>
File: 11d56.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
11d56.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>17655484
>>
nice story anon, bump
>>
ITT: My clingy Ex ghost friend
>>
>>17655613
As my testicles froze....
>>
>>17655802
I love you guys
>>
Apologize to ghost-chan now, faggot. She loves you.
>>
>>17655517
Nig. She was just trying to help you unwind. You better apologize next time you see her bitch.
>>
You could try talking to her. Some people in here seem to have successfully flipped off entities and ghosts, someone even seems to have made a ghost child cry. But try to tell her you're thankful and put some sort of offer, like a piece of cake or a muffin. You could also try telling her when she's scaring you. Eventually you will get over the fear and what not. I'm pretty sure she also knows how people are feeling. Driving away people who may cause you harm and comforting you when you need it.
>>
>>17655527
I think the same shit, you are a fucking idiot, fuck life and fuck a ghost and have a alone fiscal relationship but spiritual relationship with a ghost, best life
>>
>>17655393
>>17659881

>tfw she's OP's dead grandma...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.