[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 20t0b47.jpg (22KB, 620x639px) Image search: [Google]
20t0b47.jpg
22KB, 620x639px
I Want the ability to grant my own/others wishes but I don't wanna be fucked for the rest of my life by a demon, how would I do this?
>>
get a job
>>
Ik everyone is thinking "Op is a lazy Nigger who just wants money." I realize how retarded it would be to wish for money due to the chance the economy could get fucked up if one wished for a large amount of money.
>>
>>17655387
>I realize how retarded it would be to wish for money due to the chance the economy could get fucked up if one wished for a large amount of money.

No, it's retarded because you think majicks am real.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x281px
I could tell you OP, but like you said I think you would fuck up your karma.

I will say there is another thread on x with someone asking a better question and I described a fundamental prerequisite to your question.

In fact the prerequisite has been good enough to me to give my life syncronistity. If i were to abuse it, I would expect bad things.

A lot of people think, if you dont feel guilt then it wont come back on you. That isn't true, when you get something it always takes from you or those around you and there is an impact on karma.

Thats why theae billionaires are philanthropists.
>>
Give up, magic isn't real, kid.
>>
>>17655380
>>17655405
>>17655445

What joy do you 15 year olds get from coming here and shitposting?
>>
File: stopwatchingme.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
stopwatchingme.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>17655368
I'd like the ability to grant my own wishes and be fucked by a demon for the rest of my life. How do I do this?
>>
>>17655442
>billionaires are full on rapists.

because they have enough shekels to hire the finest jew lawyers.
>>
>>17655368
work for the make a wish foundation. you will be granting others' wishes, and in doing so will fulfill your own wish to grant wishes.
>>
>>17655558

When a 15yr old is smarter than a 29yr old
>>
File: Blacksun.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Blacksun.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>17655586
>billionaires are full on rapists

"A philanthropist is someone who engages in philanthropy; that is, someone who donates his or her time, money, and/or reputation to charitable causes."

I meant more, people who do horrible things like sacrifice to those below to influence or gain power above, create a karma deficit. So they try and re-balance it by doing good or at least seeming to do good.

https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/billionaire-giving-pledge/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge
>>
>>17655584
Step one, gain the ability to grant wishes

Step two, find a demon to fuck you

EZ
>>
>>17655615
Beautiful !
>>
>>17655368
get a job

>>17655380
shit, beat me to it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.