[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods Spooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x240px
Alright /x/, first time posting here, but I came from /k/ after reading some of the "spooky innawoods stories", some of which come from here. I plan on going to pic related with a friend this summer, and I'm wondering what kind of skinwalker type things that we'd possibly see, if any. Thanks in advance for any help.
>>
>>17654984
If/when you go make sure you're prepared for anything. I'm not just talking about skin walkers but bears n shit too. Make sure you take a gopro so you can post your results here.
>>
>>17654984
Keep some walkie talkies handy incase you two separate. Skinwalkers will immediate the voice of family/friends to try and lure you in.
>If you smell something putrid/rotten meat nope the fuck on outa there
>If you see a animal that seems off nope the fuck outa there
>>
Imma be back in roughly an hour, and if this thread isn't flooded with innawoods stories, I'll be incredibly disappointed in all of you. Innawoods threads are too rare to squander.
>>
>>17654984

Who knows man, but basically do not give into the fear. Think clearly, Think quickly,and think smart. If it feeds off fear it won't be able to get much off you if you don't fear it. Treat whatever it is like you're top of the food chain no doubt. Go pro it. If anything feels off, don't disregard it, take note. Don't run at the first spoop, be a man. Get footage. Don't chase it. Don't panic.
>>
>>17656290
>>
ive posted this one heaps before

>4x4/camping solo in bush country (western Australia)
>stopped for the arvo/night
>ive parked the ute (truck for the americans) just off a bush road in a side trail that goes about 10m
>to give you an idea what it looks like its a single lane dirt road pretty deep innawoods
>fast forward a while. its dark im set up with the fire going ive had dinner im thinking about sleep
>i usually sleep in my swag on a fold away rack under my awning
>i decide as its a clear night ill sleep on the roof of my car because i can
>im lying in my swag on the roof (at least 2m up) and i hear what i guess is a roo or some shit making noise
>typical bush noises
>i ignore it and the noises of rustling get for lack of a better word, violent. like if you grabbed a shrub and shook it about
>i sit up and have a look
>fire is still going so i can see a bit but cant see anything moving
>as i sit up the rustling stops
>pretty spooped but know shit gets weird in the bush so try to go to sleep
>after about 10 mins or prob 2 mins that seemed forever on account of spoopyness
>i hear CLEARLY the sound of someone walking (or a roo hopping) on the cleared floor of the road
>sounds like walking on gravel kinda
>i try to look without moving because the shit stopped moving when i got up last time
>see a fucking big ass man/woman/some cunt walking past my fire and toward my rig
>shout HEEEEY! kinda scared angry shout
>dude looks toward me but i cant see the face shit is dark
>shout YOU FUCKEN RIGHT? (or something like that)
>motherfucker walks into the bush like nothing happened but i can hear him run once he's out of sight
>get spooped as fuck am shouting at him to fuck off etc then pack up my camp in the quickest scaredest fashion possible
>drive to main road and service station not stopping

tl:dr people are more spoopy than skin walkers
>>
>>17655406
>Immediate
I think you meant imitate you underage faggot
>nope the fuck out
Pussy, we want people to record that shit and try and shoot it with no results
>>
>>17657094
>arvo
>ute
>swag
>roo
>shrub
>YOU FUCKEN RIGHT
Definitely Australian
>>
I'm planning on thru-hiking the appalachian trail next year. 4-7 months out there innawoods...hopefully I leave with some type of experience. Or not leave..who knows
>>
>>17657094

He was just looking for your esky to take back to his mob. Wouldn't have hurt you because they know what happens to their camps if a white fella gets flogged nearby.

That being said if you're ever approached and asked to move off the sacred site you don't realise you're on it's probably in your best interests to politely fuck off.
>>
>>17657094
>camping alone
The buddy system has been practiced longer than our species, and you decide to break it NOW!?
>>
>>17658010
yeah i agree but this dude didnt seem like a native. felt more like some crazy white dude eating bark type of guy.
>>17658056
i wonder how shit scared cave men were back in the day when they got separated.
>>
>>17654984

o shit

Im going there in less than two weeks to spend 3 days innawoods. That show Finding Bigfoot was shot there because of something a guy caught on film

Fuck, Ive never looked into this, but just found this out

>An unusual, unidentifiable creature was captured on film from a game camera mounted in a tree by Rick Jacobs in 2007, within a remote area of the Allegheny National Forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbMcZc9sLQc

I just found that as I was writing this response up and I wish I hadn't, haha. /x/ and /out/ are the worst two possible boards to lurk together. I get so fucking paranoid when I go camping from frequenting them, and this is a perfect example.
>>
File: Ayyy lmao.png (124KB, 279x272px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy lmao.png
124KB, 279x272px
>>17654984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>17657844
Phone must have auto corrected it, it has a habbit of doing that.

Also, basement dweller confirmed
>>
I've told this here a few times but here it is again anyways

>camping in New Mexico outside of Los Alamos laboratories where the atomic bomb was developed
>campsite all set up around dusk so friend and I eat mushrooms
>Hours into trip and starting to come down
>decide to walk around in the woods
>friend and I split up so I find a big rock to lay on and stargaze
>dead silent night, I can hear my friend trailblazing hundreds of yards away
>loud mechanical sound happens very far in the distance for about 5 seconds
>it's like a clacking and woosh of air pressure releasing
>moments later, slowly out of the silence a humming sound saunters on the edge of audible perception
>gets louder and deeper (bass wise) until it is filling the entire forest
>call out to friend but no response
>start running back to camp as sound becomes so loud it feels like it is rattling my internal organs
>right before I get to camp the sound begins to recede and same as it arrived, it fades back into the silence
>at camp, friend was sleeping in his tent
>"who tf was that I heard walking while I laid on the rock?"
>no sounds, no even birds or insects as I fall asleep
>ask friend if he heard anything last night and says no
>driving a mile or two on trail back to road
>when we get to the street a black suburban is sitting there with two guys in suits
>the halt us and ask our business out there to which we reply "just needed a place to camp for the night"
>they take our plate # and send us on our way

Tripped hundreds of times so I know it was not a common hallucinatory effect, especially since the trip was pretty much worn off at that point. I assume it was something going on at the Los Alamos Lab.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3899x2921px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3899x2921px
>>
>>17659980
Why don't you go there again?
>>
>>17660610
I live in CT and was just there on a road trip
>>
>>17657857
I'll be on the Appalachian Trail in Mass for a few days soon. Anything I should watch out for?
>>
>>17660787
bears, its a fun time though
>>
>>17654984
I live in NorthWestern PA, right next to this forest in one of these buttfuck small ass towns, can you guess which one?

Nothing happens in the Allegheny, the most you will find is ticks and lyme disease.
>>
>>17660796
samefag here , though the people who live around this forest are slightly insane, paganism is also pretty common, not sure if that changes anything.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.