[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answering spiritual related questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 121422.jpg (873KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
121422.jpg
873KB, 2048x2048px
Answering spiritual related questions
>>
>>17654740

how do we distinguish spirit from matter, and do the water signs of the zodiac actively portray spiritual evolution in the wheel's cycle?
>>
>>17654761
In reality there is no difference between the two, just like life and death. This specific experience, what we call physical reality is a spiritual experience.

There is no real matter out there in the world.

>and do the water signs of the zodiac actively portray spiritual evolution in the wheel's cycle?

There is no evolution, if your moving towards something its a remembrance of what you really are.
>>
What makes you an authority on it?
>>
What spiritual tradition do you align with?
>>
>>17654761
>if your're moving towards something.
>>
>>17654781

but what are we really?

If we're moving towards remembrance, does that mean we've already experience what we try to recall?
>>
>>17654797
All authority is illusion.

I answer from personal experiences. Not from a place of authority.
>>
>>17654810
What are you more influencing personal experiences with it?
>>
>>17654800
One in where I watch my experience for what it is. I don't like labels.
>>
>>17654740
What is the circumference of a spirit moose?
>>
>>17654817
So basically you don't know shit
>>
>>17654807
>but what are we really?

I could type forever, and still never be able to explain to you in language what "it" is. Its beyond our comprehension for good reasons. You don't really want to know. That's why you're pretending you don't.

>If we're moving towards remembrance, does that mean we've already experience what we try to recall?

Yes, as a matter of fact you're experiencing it right now. Everything is happening at once. Truly.
>>
>>17654828
This is /x/, not knowing shit but thinking people won't notice is standard operating procedure.
>>
>>17654841
>Confusing things seen while tripping balls for deep and profound spiritual revelations
>>
The most profound are obviously in altered states of consciousness.

Dream states and the use of dmt.
>>
>>17654841
What's your opinion on astral projection
>>
>>17654761
Spirit is the infinitesimal consciousness that occupies and animates the body, which then transmigrates throughout the different species of life. In this way the soul is different from the body.
>>
>>17654833

Thank you.

Last question, sorry.

How does a single being reach the highest point of spiritual consciousness? does that mean it has to reject the physical in order to obtain that goal?
>>
>>17654860
But will it blend?
>>
>>17654855
I once thought that I was projecting outwards, from my body, but through time I have realized that everything is an internal experience.

Dreams and what people call astral projection isn't really you, leaving your body. There is no body to leave. When you realize that.

Its all manifestations of the mind.
>>
>>17654866
Yes, because we come from the marginal potency of God known as Tatashta Shakti. That said, one can operate in spiritual consciousness (such as serving Vishnu or Krsna) or operate in material consciousness (serving the body as though it is the self) under the illusion of false identification.
>>
>>17654864
>How does a single being reach the highest point of spiritual consciousness?

That understanding that duality, him and her, me and you, then and now are simply lies we tell ourselves in order to have this experience.

The realization will shatter everything you know. Perhaps this is why this truth, is kept from people.

But I like to play the game just as much as it likes to play me. I'm sure all of you can say the same.

>does that mean it has to reject the physical in order to obtain that goal?

There is no physical. There is only something we call physical, just as there is no time, only something we call time.
>>
>>17654882
Does it stain? Are there multiple color options available?
>>
>>17654894

is there an underlying motive for this "game" that the spirit is trying to cultivate, or is it simply to experience what is?
>>
>>17654864
>How does a single being reach the highest point of spiritual consciousness?

Practice the nine fold process of Bhakti Yoga.

>does that mean it has to reject the physical in order to obtain that goal?

To establish and satisfy the true nature of the soul material sense enjoyment has to be given up. This also includes identifying with the material body.
>>
>>17654740
Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>17654914
To know something other than itself. To play, in order to play and have an in depth experience one must forget who he or she is.

The human experience is just one of what seems to be an infinite number of experiences.
>>
>>17654914
It should be obvious, I mean, do you not like to sit down and eat nice food in company of good friends?

Perhaps playing a video game, watching a movie?

These things are only possible because of a duality.

There is something that everyone likes. This is the reason for all this, its really not that complicated.
>>
>>17654740
Glory to YISUN! Reach heaven through violence!
>>
>>17654926

so our spirit essentially "knows" about the existence it's going to experience?
At our deeper roots can we uncover past life memories?
>>
Can a person be born with there "third eye" already open or do you have to work at it?can it be worked at,or is it a thung you are destined to have?
>>
>>17654971
>so our spirit essentially "knows" about the existence it's going to experience?

You choose to be here, and the part of you having the experience is experiencing multiple lifetimes simultaneously.

Remember everything is happening at once.

>At our deeper roots can we uncover past life memories?

There is no point in remembering past lives. Its the very reason you don't remember.

You can realize you were and are everything. But its not as though you will remember each thing, once you die, in a way this is deleted.
>>
>>17654989
There is nothing to open, when people talk about the third eye they're talking about awareness.

Its just a symbolism. You limit yourself again if you think you have to go do something, in order to achieve some sort of enlightenment.
>>
>>17654997

If I chose to be here, is there some way I can discover WHY I chose to be here?

Is there a singular point in this life where I can realize my purpose for this experience?
>>
>>17655012
>If I chose to be here, is there some way I can discover WHY I chose to be here?

I told you why, but you think I'm talking about you as an ego. I'm talking about what is experiencing through you.

You don't really have to understand why.

>Is there a singular point in this life where I can realize my purpose for this experience?

By realizing its a singular point and nothing else, no real meaning can be assigned to it other than "It is"
>>
>>17654740
What's the best way to make toast?
>>
>>17654740
Haven't you learned your lesson yet, Guru Shitposter?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4148x2765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4148x2765px
>>17655512
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCf23ZTFaDM
>>
Do you agree that it aint gay to suck a niggas dick every once in a while?
>>
>>17654740
Is it true that you have o pay for everything?
>>
>>17656447
There is no punishment for things you may have done wrong in the past, what happens to you, is what you do.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.