[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

collective consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (27KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27KB, 256x197px
Have you ever picked up the phone to call someone and they were just a few seconds quicker calling you?

Have you ever thought that maybe some people are linked more than others?

I'm beginning to think it's the case. This has happened to me only with three women I was very close to and a few long time friends I'm still close with.

But it goes deeper than that. When I'm around people I think what they're going to say a split second before they say it. It's not useful in any way, it's just there. Same with the phone calls.

My question is, am I the only one? Has this happened to you before? Please, share your experiences.

Super prefundo to you and your early days.
>>
Op: the earth is flat ree talk to me.
Girl 1/2/3: hangup
*dial tone*.
Op:curse the consciousness time glitch they always hang up its like their linked me to omg I've got to tell... Phone ring..
>>
Yep. It's called synchronicity.

/x/ 101, dude
Hownu.ru
>>
>>17654400
Been here for years. Have experienced synchronicity before. I just don't want to go crazy again. Trying to take everything with a massive Boulder of salt.

For all I know there's a scientific explanation behind it.
>>
>>17654380
you could be psychic or something
>>
>>17654419
Jesus christ, I hope not.
>>
File: 1461234871563.jpg (550KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1461234871563.jpg
550KB, 964x964px
>>17654400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8976fuIqCo
>>
Super prefundo to you on the early eve of your day.

I miss quoted.
>>
>>17654380
me and my mother have a super weird connection. Sometimes i get really sad or really happy for no reason. It happens to my mom too. We figured out that those feelings come from the other one.
One time i was sad for no reason, called my mom and she had just learned her friend died.
My mom called me the other day telling me that she was happy all of a sudden and i had just been promoted
>>
>>17655199
Congratulations, you both have bipolar disorder
>>
>>17655221
lol if you think sometimes feeling too sad and too happy for no reason is bipolar disorder you obviously never met a person who suffered from it. Or maybe you did and you're just retarded. who knows? lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.