[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

werewolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Werewolf.jpg (20KB, 450x422px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf.jpg
20KB, 450x422px
Are werewolves real?
Maybe an anon with a experience with one?
>>
File: 1456978672608.jpg (136KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
1456978672608.jpg
136KB, 600x880px
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Sj6hdyv7vs4Wxq7BB5j94JiH_10VJF7
>>
>>17653693
Yes it is called Rabies
>>
>>17653693
Yes,they are warriors or hunters who sold their souls to certain pagan gods in order to achieve unity with nature or their soul was stolen by forest demons. Also I'm from Serbia.
>>
>>17653693
Yes, just like everything else on /x/.
>>
>>17653693

According to my stepgrandma, yes werewolves exist, she knew a few when she was a young woman. (her brother and a cousin confirmed her stories)

The males apparently are rowdy as all hell and get into fights for no reason with other men, but are devoted husbands/fathers.

I never asked whether you could become a werewolf somehow, although the part of Louisiana she was raised in apparently had at least one family that it was a genetic thing for.

They used to lock the household's father and a sister in the cellar on full moons and Grandma could hear them scream and yell things "that they would never have said if they were in their right minds."

I haven't had any experiences with one, but my grandma wasn't prone to lying or teasing. She was pretty superstitious though. Her advice on werewolves was "They're folk like other folk. No better or worse than any other person. But the moon drives them and you'll know one by their hands."

Unfortunately, I forget what about their hands was the "sure tell". I have a journal of her 'wisdom' (which includes how to drive men to love you) somewhere I think. I hope it didn't get lost in my last move, among the superstition stuff were recipes and the letters she wrote to me when I was a baby and she was afraid she wouldn't live to see my grown.
>>
>>17653693
https://youtu.be/LtH7l-dhHZQ
>>
Yes, but they are generally not open to the public
>>
>>17654184
>Howls
>>
>>17654184
Op here I hate wolfaboos
>>
File: Remus Lupin.jpg (92KB, 873x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Remus Lupin.jpg
92KB, 873x1050px
Of course they are.
>>
>>17654179
oh man that journal sounds so amazing you should post pics when u find it
>>
>>17655214
it was obviously lost in the move, anon. all potential evidence or proof is clumsily lost or destroyed by anons that frequent this board.
>>
>>17653693
No
>>
>>17655231
>all potential proof is either lost of destroyed

Maybe if it ever existed, that is.
>>
>>17655237
yes that's what I meant. I said lost or destroyed because that's everyone's excuse to why they can't produce the evidence.
>>
>>17655242
Ah, I read it as you giving them more credit than that.

My mistake.
>>
They might not be shape shifters, but lycanthropy is a very real disease.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_lycanthropy
>>
>>17655257
Looks like a friend of mine had that
>>
File: 1434959037640.png (134KB, 317x392px) Image search: [Google]
1434959037640.png
134KB, 317x392px
Werewolves aren't real. They're just a creation of puritan era alcoholics.

>Oh no! Some wolf came in here and destroyed our kitchen and pissed everywhere!
>>
I just posted an experience in the scary story thread where I saw something that pretty much can't be described accurately another way. Now I need the info on what works on killing them because I might go hunt it
>>
>>17656129
Also the same guy that had the other thread about silver. Told you I'm a bad story teller
>>
>>17653714
Dude that pic is pretty much what I just described from my experience in other thread. Just gave me chills to click it. Only thing is these look smaller
>>
>>17653693
A wolf does wolf things in a wolf way, a fish does fishy things all damn day, a horse eats horse food and makes horses noises...
but humans are so complex we have had to invent creatures to describe some of their aspects. True, some people are always lower animals and act accordingly, but some have no animal kingdom example that corresponds so we make stuff up.
There are werewolves, vampires, zombies, unicorns, angels and dragons. They are us. Every alien in movies is a dream or a nightmare of what we could become.
>>
>>17656162
I get why you have this stance. Its completely ridiculous and stupid until you see something that just cannot be fit into another category
>>
>>17656162
Pretense
>>
File: 1454529205698.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1454529205698.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>17656162
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.