[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 19

File: Images4.jpg (7KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
Images4.jpg
7KB, 240x155px
Hey, do you guys have any information about the matrix? This is what I've got, but I'm not only limiting this to this doc, everything will be helpfull, as long as it isnt the actual movie "Matrix" :p

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yNczGwmBFmpxJmkSSqZEzy57ynFcrnnh8jvsVGTT9PQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
I've been discovering some stuff recently. I might be insane, who knows.
You know when you have a random thought? Something just completely out of the blue? That's not as random as you think it is. I'll post more if people want it.
>tl;dr there's a pattern hidden deep inside this matrix
>>
World on a Wire if you want what movie The Matrix was based on.

Neuromancer if you want to know what all of simulator-esque sci-fi is based on.
>>
>>17653605
there is a hidden pattern to everiting.
>>
matrix just means womb
but as with all words there is a much deeper meaning

Exodus 13:15
And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
>>
>>17653589
The number 9 is very powerful in the matrix.
It is the moment before and after Creation and destruction.
>>
>>17653677
>implying the things in Exodus actually happened
>>
>>17653631
No and hell no...

PKD.
>>
>>17653702
Dick was too broad for my tastes. Gibson describes simulation, computers, AI, technology etc. in a way that Dick only scratched the surface of. I'm still unsure how Gibson wrote it in 1984 (heh) when what he was describing was still in it's infancy. It's not that I don't respect Dick, Gibson was able to go farther than Dick could. And his bants are incomparable to Dick's.

As for World on a Wire, there's not a better movie from that time period on this subject.
>>
You're all retarded. There is no matrix. This is real life. The only thing to wake up from is your stupidity.
>>
>>17653782
Noted.
>>
>>17653782
Plaid Knight Syndrome describes you to a T. You want to make us aware of how stupid we are, in order to save us from ourselves. Really stupid to do that and show how much you don't know about views outside your own. The ideas found in the Matrix were based on religious and philosophical views found in many parts of the world, one of them being India. Thrown in some Gnostic principals and ideas about the Christ and you get even more material. We are in a false reality and people like you who defend the hoax make it all the more clear. The whole idea of the Matrix explains so much of our modern ilk and problems, like the way smartphones make us stupid. Or how having information at our fingertips has made us less able to remember things. Also people who can't handle not doing something and always have to be messing with something. We're devolving. The Matrix world we live in is not meant to inculturate us with intelligence. It's meant to make us less able to fight back and usually by our own consent. Manufuactured consent that says there is no such thing, exactly like you tried to say.
>>
File: 1444678313073.jpg (38KB, 371x372px) Image search: [Google]
1444678313073.jpg
38KB, 371x372px
>>17653782
>>
File: 1460318578596.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1460318578596.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>17653700
How autistic can you be? Where did he imply that at all? He's talking about the origin of the word, go fuck off back to r/athiesm if you want an excuse to be edgy
>>
Lucky, world on wire is right there on youtube
>>
>>17653834
Damn that's alot of buzzwords and I'm not even atheist.
>>
>>17653782
>real life
>>
>>17653834
Fuck off christcuck
>>
>>
File: terence-wire.jpg (423KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
terence-wire.jpg
423KB, 1440x1080px
>>
File: tumblr_o0h4llbOiw1u1sr1lo1_1280.jpg (952KB, 1280x1848px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0h4llbOiw1u1sr1lo1_1280.jpg
952KB, 1280x1848px
>>
>>17653755
>Dick was too broad
>Dick only scratched the surface

sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>17654498
Sounds like you haven't read Neuromancer.
>>
yes, I do.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/
>>
>>17653782
is that you agent smith?
>>
I see the matrix moreso as humans being organic variables in which, when viewed from an esoteric view, can be traced and pinpointed to a good degree. And we tend to ignore this reality, and go our way, whether it be good or bad. Much like how advertisements and diversions and sports tend to skew and add unneeded dimensions in the form of space and time to our daily activities. If we somehow were able to see this false illusion for what it is, which would require a major shift in consciousness for the masses of people. If that's not possible, maybe some people can slice through the realities in specific ways, causing chains upon chains of reactions, ultimately bringing down our shackled existence.
>>
WE are actually in a computer simulation photon and gamma ray bursts prove this.
>>
File: perspective-grid-2.png (112KB, 2399x2400px) Image search: [Google]
perspective-grid-2.png
112KB, 2399x2400px
the matrix has you
>>
File: truthwillsetyoufree.jpg (551KB, 630x1727px) Image search: [Google]
truthwillsetyoufree.jpg
551KB, 630x1727px
World is run by lucifer and his fallen angels.
They started the new age.
There is nothing new under the sun.
Jesus Christ died for all your sins.
He was buried and rose the third day.
If you trust He did this for you, you're saved.

Holy Text Website
>www.holytext.org

>Solomon's Key revealed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my62usDz7eA

>The King is Coming - Response to Rihanna's ANTI diaRy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGew7WXwELk

>The King is Coming II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqysfg0mnDE

The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis

Illuminati - 666 signs - Darkness is coming.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI

Descent of the Stars
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

My personal testimony.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

The breath of Life: Setting the captives free
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U

Exposing the heresy of Lordship salvation.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVqCKTYwQGk

Faith without works is dead – James 2 EXPLAINED
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

Can you lose your salvation? - Short answer: No.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8

Is the King James Bible the only preserved Word of God? Short answer: Yes.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Alien Abductions stop by calling out to Jesus.
>www.ce4research.com

>www.satan.io

>http://www.babylonrisingblog.com/

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos

Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.
>>
>>17656742
What's your opinion on someone doing the same exact thing Jesus did but centuries earlier?

It's almost as if his story borrows elements from other religious stories.
>>
>>17656748
My opinion on it?
How about you actually read the facts. It doesn't add up at all. Nobody has done what Jesus did.
>>
>>17656755
So then how do you explain Osiris dying and being resurrected from the dead, metaphorically mind you, 3 days later. A story recorded thousands of years ago, thousands of years before Jesus was supposedly around.

Then there is the story of Wotan who was crucified on a tree for 9 days.

I'd like to hear how these similarities don't add up.
>>
>>17656778
Osiris = Nimrod.
He's in the Bible.
He hasn't been resurrected yet.
He is "THE" antichrist in the last days.
Guess what the role of the antichrist is?
To reverse everything the real Christ did.

Who the hell is Wotan? Is that Odin or some shit?
>>
>>17656785
>He hasn't been resurrected yet

Then why are there Egyptian recordings of him being successfully resurrected thousands of years before it's recorded in the bible? Keep in mind the myth of Osiris was recorded around 2400 years before Jesus or about a 1000 years before the OT would say that Nimrod = Osiris. I would also like to hear how the bible justifies Nimrod being Osiris.

I also don't understand how the antichrist, Osiris in this case, reversed the works of Jesus a couple of thousand of years before he even did his works. Wouldn't that make Jesus the antichrist?

And for someone who is apparently attune to the "facts", not knowing who Wotan was is good. He isn't in the bible, so perhaps that's why you don't know many facts about him.
>>
>>17656802
What the fuck, do you have autism too?
What kind of autistic questions are those?

You're assuming what you know is truth. Haha.

Enjoy that while it lasts.
>>
>>17656785
Check out how unironically delusional these christcucks really are
>>
>>17656808
What's autistic about looking at multiple sources and comparing them? Since you're unable to answer them, I'll take it as "I'm not sure" at best or "I concede" at worst.
>>
File: 29kq2z6.jpg (23KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
29kq2z6.jpg
23KB, 500x461px
>>17656785
>>17656802
bros be talkin about me like i dont read 4chan doin the same things ur doin
>6 billion served

>>17656785 this guy does good work

\,,/
>>
>>17656860
Here's a funny story.

Once upon a time, a woman was pregnant with a baby boy. It could not be revealed that she was pregnant, so she gave birth, put that baby into a basket and cast it away down a river. After floating awhile, a gardener of a king found the baby and took him in. That baby would grow up to become a king of his people.

His name was Sargon of Akkad and lived about 900 years before Moses did.

Oddly enough, Jews were slaves in the region that Sargon would go on to conquer. And would later be united by a guy who had the same exact story as Sargon did.

What do you make of this? Is it possible that this religion was based on lies from the start? If so, how could anything in the bible be held accountable?
>>
>>17656778
>So then how do you explain Osiris dying and being resurrected from the dead, metaphorically mind you, 3 days later.
Shu was a fallen angel in Lucifer's (Ra's) camp. Tefnut was a human woman he found beautiful and who gave him children.

Shu and Tefnut were also said to be but two halves of one soul, perhaps the earliest recorded example of “soul mates”.

Geb and Nut were part human/part angel.

Osiris and Isis were both inbred offspring of Geb and Nut, "men of renknown". That is why they were able to be killed, and later resurrected.

Osiris was himself a Nephil and was killed by his brother, the Nephil Set (Tykon), because his humanity caused him to value humans, unlike the original fallen angels, who rebelled against Holy God because they felt they were above humans. He was able to be killed by Set because he was part human.

All the Nephilim died in the Great Flood. All of the basis of the polytheistic religions are found in the description of the Nephilim, who were offsprings of demons and human women (Cambion).

Why worship the creations instead of the Creator God?
>>
>>17656919
Yes, I wasn't asking for literally how and under what circumstances Osiris was resurrected in, I'm more interested in the fact that a very similar story about death and resurrection, a story completely unrelated to Jewish works, happened a few thousand years before Jesus' own.

Why not talk about it in the bible, and why it was wrong, and explain what Jesus did differently that saved mankind.

The fact that it's not mentioned at all makes it seem like plagiarism to make the bible appear like a true religion.

>Why worship the creations instead of the Creator God?

Because his book is mad sketchy. Refer to the story of Moses in the above post as well.
>>
>>17656871
>>>17656860
>Here's a funny story.
>Once upon a time, a woman was pregnant with a baby boy. It could not be revealed that she was pregnant, so she gave birth, put that baby into a basket and cast it away down a river. After floating awhile, a gardener of a king found the baby and took him in. That baby would grow up to become a king of his people.
>His name was Sargon of Akkad and lived about 900 years before Moses did.
>Oddly enough, Jews were slaves in the region that Sargon would go on to conquer. And would later be united by a guy who had the same exact story as Sargon did.
>What do you make of this? Is it possible that this religion was based on lies from the start? If so, how could anything in the bible be held accountable?
The legend of Sargon wasn't created by Sargon, radiocarbon dating of the cuneiform tablets show that the extant legend was written long after Sargon's death, and was probably coped from the story of Moses:

But keep watching "Zeitgeist". I'm sure a pimplyfaced 25 year old level 20 edgelord really knows what's up with Akkadian and Israeli antiquities.
>>
>>17656948
Link me my man. And chill on the harsh words, I'm not here to attack you.
>>
>>17656947
>Yes, I wasn't asking for literally how and under what circumstances Osiris was resurrected in, I'm more interested in the fact that a very similar story about death and resurrection, a story completely unrelated to Jewish works, happened a few thousand years before Jesus' own.
People were resurrected before Jesus, and people will be resurrected after.

Jesus Himself resurrected Lazarus before He, Himself, went to the cross. But Lazarus is not the Savior of Humankind.

Why?

Because what makes Jesus the Christ is not the resurrection itself, it is WHO was resurrected. Jesus was fully God, and fully human, at once, and lived a life tempted in every way that we are, yet He lived without sin. So the perfect person who should never have been punished, chose to shed His own blood in place of the imperfect human masses who SHOULD BE killed for all the evil we do, to "take our beating for us", if you will.

The Blood of Jesus and the word of Christian testimony are the only two things Satan fears. Satan doesn't fear God, he fears Grace, and the redemption of humanity.
>>
>>17656956
>Link me my man. And chill on the harsh words, I'm not here to attack you.
http://www.ancient.eu/article/746/

"Even though the extant legend was written long after Sargon's death, it is thought that it conveys the story Sargon would have presented regarding his birth, upbringing, and reign. Naru literature such as The Legend of Cutha (or derivatives from naru literature such as The Curse of Agade) uses a well-known historical figure (in both cases Naram-Sin, Sargon's grandson) to make a point concerning the proper relationship between a human being (especially a king) and the gods. Other naru literature, such as The Great Revolt and the Legend of Sargon, seeks to tell a tale of a great king's military victory or life. In Sargon's case, it would have been to his benefit, as an aspiring conqueror and empire builder, to claim for himself a humble birth and modest upbringing."

- European Encyclopedia of Ancient History
>>
>>17656956
>And chill on the harsh words, I'm not here to attack you.
I wan;t attacking you, I was attacking the fool who made "Zeitgeist".

He knows nothing, with his short days, and he's mislead many who are less informed than he, so it makes me angry.
>>
>>17656947
>>Why worship the creations instead of the Creator God?
>Because his book is mad sketchy. Refer to the story of Moses in the above post as well.
The Bible was inspired by God, but written by imperfect hands, and is extremely symbolic. Just because you feel there's an interpretational difference or isolated passage or instance that doesn't make sense to you at this moment in time, doesn't mean there is no God, or the whole picture is incorrect.

The ONLY reason the Old Testament exists is to bear prophetic witness to Jesus Christ (Isaiah, the "brazen serpent upon a tree" in the desert, the blood of the lamb above the door that saves the sons and daughters of God, etc.).

The Old Testament is not to be understood as God's will, it's a historical account of God's interaction with unsaved humanity, and a record of prophecy that points to Jesus Christ.

Jesus says "to see me, you have seen the Father", so if you want to know the true nature of God, look no further than the words of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. Literally no further. And you will know God.
>>
File: WainCoffee.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
WainCoffee.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
>>17653899
>General Electric
>Not at the top with Microsoft & Google
>mfw
>>
>>17656962
I see. Osiris was similarly both god and man. Why isn't there any talk about his significance in the bible besides the fact that they were all demons just because?
>>
>>17656966
The article just says the tablet was written a few hundred years after the fact.

Similarly, the NT was formally created by Roman cultists 400 years after Jesus. So if you continue with this logic, then you can't trust anything written down.
>>
File: 1427560102041.jpg (3KB, 224x186px) Image search: [Google]
1427560102041.jpg
3KB, 224x186px
>>17654518
>Gibson was able to go farther than dick could
>>
>>17656989
>Literally no further.

I struggle with this since there is an exoteric side of Christianity and an esoteric. If this was true, there wouldn't be any need for a distinction.
>>
>>17653605
Just always assume people want more. It's annoying to ask and then wait for people to beg for it. You don't need our permission to post content, that's obviously always a good thing.
>>
>>17657021
>>>17656962 (You)
>I see. Osiris was similarly both god and man. Why isn't there any talk about his significance in the bible besides the fact that they were all demons just because?
Osiris wasn't God and man, he was a Nephil, he was a Cambion, or the offspring of a fully spirit fallen angel (demon) and a human woman. So in some sense he was a hybrid, but his "immortal" side arose from angelic lines, not Divine.

God is One.
>>
>>17657024
>The article just says the tablet was written a few hundred years after the fact.
>Similarly, the NT was formally created by Roman cultists 400 years after Jesus. So if you continue with this logic, then you can't trust anything written down.

Untrue.

Most of the New Testament has been dated to approximately 50-75 years AD, and Jesus was alive for 33 of them, consistent with disciples writing down their "autobiographies" of sorts, at the end of their lives (5-75 years of age). (Perkins 1998).

Not to mention, the Bible claims to be inspired by God, and is supported by thousands of pages of prophecy that has come true.

The Akkadian history was written by common men, literally hundreds of years after the fact, and after Moses, to glorify a dictator and conqueror.
>>
>>17657032
>I struggle with this since there is an exoteric side of Christianity and an esoteric. If this was true, there wouldn't be any need for a distinction.
True. The exoteric side is what leads you to the esoteric. The exoteric is Logos (or written), the esoteric is Raima (or spoken, primarily by the presence of God in your heart through the Holy Spirit).

The Word has to lead you to the esoteric personal revelation.
>>
File: 1369425128875.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1369425128875.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
But what is the real holy spirit. If god is one he shouldn't be able to split apart.
The Egyptian texts say there is five distinctive parts in a soul.
How do we not know it's a overpowered warlock pretending this whole time.
Or a cambrion
>>
>>17656742
>>The King is Coming - Response to Rihanna's ANTI diaRy
>The King is Coming II

Let me tell you about people who overemphasize their "S" in speech.

They either overuse plural (preachers of separation) or they whisper too much (gossip).

Either way I don't want to hear it.
>>
>>17656339
Your english teacher must be proud
>>
File: e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg (589KB, 736x5305px) Image search: [Google]
e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg
589KB, 736x5305px
>>17657838
This guy knows what's up.

>>17657965
lol
>>
File: 14623891147171.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
14623891147171.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>17653605
I can even find you.
>>
>>17659268
litterly spits out drink

Family Crest is 3 Bees
>>
File: aw78eLy_700b.jpg (236KB, 480x2082px) Image search: [Google]
aw78eLy_700b.jpg
236KB, 480x2082px
>>17659733
>>
>>17657929
>But what is the real holy spirit. If god is one he shouldn't be able to split apart.

Just because you have a mind, a body, and an immortal spirit, doesn't mean you aren't one person.

Similarly God has a mind (The Father), a body (The Son), and a Spirit (The Holy Spirit).

This Spirit, and how to find Him, is revealed in the book of Acts, in the New Testament.

This Spirit Himself is "sevenfold", just like your spirit has many attributes. The attributes of the Holy Spirit are:

1. Wisdom
- skill (in war)
- wisdom (in administration)
- shrewdness, wisdom
- wisdom, prudence (in religious affairs)
- wisdom (ethical and religious)

2. Understanding, Discernment
- in actions
- in perceptions
- in creation
- personified as self

3. Counsel
- in advice
- in purpose

4. Strength
- physical
- valor
- bravery
- powerful deeds (of God)

5. Knowledge
- in perception
- in skills and abilities
- supernatural knowledge of facts

6. Reverence of God
- acknowledging His awesome nature
- respect
- loyalty

7. Truth
- honesty
- reality, fact, certainty
- what is true in any matter under consideration
- what is true in things appertaining to God
- truth as a personal excellence
- freedom from deceit

The one who operates in these, operates in the True Holy Spirit.

ὅταν ἔλθῃ ὁ παράkλητος ὃν ἐγὼ πέμψω ὑμῖν παρὰ τοῦ πατρός τὸ πνεῦμα τῆς ἀληθείας ὃ παρὰ τοῦ πατρὸς ἐkπορεύεται ἐkεῖνος μαρτυρήσει περὶ ἐμοῦ
>>
File: 1456514014760.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456514014760.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>17656948
True red pilled individual someone give this anon a cookie
>>
>>17660909
>>>17656948
>True red pilled individual someone give this anon a cookie
Thank you, Anon.

I like red pills even better than cookies, and people hate me for it.
>>
>>17656778

don't forget Dionysus, Krishna and more

all predate jesus
all born to virgin
all had 12 disciples
all back from dead after 3 days
etc

christfags do make me laugh
>>
>>17663767
You know what makes Christians laugh?
People that swallow disinfo without thinking.

None of those facts are true. :) Look it up, go ahead. Read it.
>>
>>17663767
Slap in the face n1:

However, there is nothing in Hindu scriptures to suggest that it was a "virgin" birth. By the time of conception and birth of Krishna, Devaki was married to Vasudeva and had already borne 7 children. In the Mahabharata epic, Karna was born to Queen Kunti by the deity Surya, before her marriage to King Pandu.

Kek.

Should I go on, my little idiot friend?
>>
>>17656962
>yet He lived without sin.

honour ya mom n pop

Jesus abandoned his mother at a time children traditionally worked to take care of them then never mentions her again

>Jesus never even knew his father

also what about all the hookers in the years that were taken out?
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>17656962
Lazarus was resurrected and then died again.

Jesus was resurrected with a glorified body and never died.

Jesus is also God, so. :^)
>>
>>17663777

>disinfo

What does this word even mean

>None of those facts are true

No facts are "true," you just choose the ones that appeal to you the most, same way you choose toothpaste, stop thinking you're consciously in control of your own choices

2deep6u

>implying I have not already begun to doubt what I¨ve just written
>>
>>17663824
I just proved one of your "facts" to be false. You ignore it. Let it be so until the end, willingly ignorant goat.
>>
>>17663805
>>>17656962
>Lazarus was resurrected and then died again.
>Jesus was resurrected with a glorified body and never died.
>Jesus is also God, so. :^)
Yep. This too.
>>
>>17663767
>don't forget Dionysus
Modern scholars deep into the study of Dionysus perceive a common thread in these stories of D as one involved in sources of illusion (the theater, altered states of consciousness) and as one who has the ability to embody opposing qualities simultaneously. [Hein.HHG, 14ff] But few outside of the copycat theorists, and few scholars, see in Dionysus any real parallel to the figure of Christ.

D was not ever regarded with the "100% God, 100% man". Jesus was not born on December 25th, so the Christmas birth date is of no relevance and this comes from a later church source, St. Epiphanius, which makes it of no relevance for copycatting claims. D's mother was named Semele, and she was impregnated by Zeus when that dirty old god pulled one of his usual tricks by taking the form of a lightning bolt. Another story has D as the son of Zeus and Persephone. [Dan.GLE, 93; Eva.GE, 153] Yet another Asiatic version has D self-born (these last two stories are very obscure). At any rate, there is clearly nothing like a "virgin" conception or birth here, but what we do have here is the usual divine fornication to which Zeus and other Greek gods were prone.

I have found no evidence that D was ever called "the Holy Child" (not that this matters, since this is a title of Jesus given well after the time of the Apostles) and also no evidence that D was placed in a manger. Critics offer neither documentation nor footnote on this point, so barring further discovery, I will have to regard this as a "ringer."
>>
There are actually a number of startling truths within Physics which point to this reality being both a creation, and "digital".
>>
>>17663940
Does that imply an outside world that is 'real'?
>>
>>17663976
outside of what?
>>
>>17663976
No, just that reality is informational, subjective, written with "code", and that a "mechanism" exists which prevents contradictions in reality.
>>
>>17664007
He means another reality where the "simulation" is created. A "real" reality, as opposed to a simulated one.
>>
>>17664016
perception is reality. and id say the distance and reality of that separate real world is dependant on our ability to warp our perception of this "false" world. its as real as you accept it to be. and the more you discredit its authenticity the more another world manifests for you. although the elsewhere may not be an actual physical location, but a metaphysical one.
>>
>>17664096

None of that made any sense.

Try studying Physics instead of letting your mind make shit up. It's more fun honestly.
>>
>>17664165
that should make sense given the context of the post it was in response to. what are you not understanding?
>>
File: theSeal.jpg (55KB, 236x959px) Image search: [Google]
theSeal.jpg
55KB, 236x959px
>>17659268
Troo dat.
>>
>>17664165
Metaphysics is a philosophical term, a really fucking common one, not a scientific one. His statement was rational, just convoluted as fuck.
>>
>>17663925
>100% God, 100% man".

>misunderstanding math and how percentages work

how can they be anything else after you just stated 100% of them?

guess math is tougher than fairy tales
>>
>>17664574
its convoluted through individual perception which is lacking a highly specific context for understanding. there are some who will not understand what i say. and there are some who will not argue with me.
>>
>>17656742
You mean Gnosticism?
Cause Gnosticism is about the "matrix".
Also it solves the problem of evil.
>>
The matrix was created by satan using magic evil sex bugs
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.