[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exorcism/warding help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

File: Helpless341.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Helpless341.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
Do any of you have experience with or advice on driving away malign spirits? My boyfriend is suffering from the presence of one; we've prayed and that seems to have helped tremendously, but what else can we do?
>>
>>17651024
>1024▶
>Do any of you have experience with or advice on driving away malign spirits? My boyfriend is suffering from the presence of one; we've prayed and that seems to have helped tremendously, but what else can we d

I bind every evil spirit operating in your life, or the life of your boyfriend in the name of Jesus Christ. I abjure these spirits and consign them to the Hell prepared for them in Jesus' name. Satan, the blood of Jesus stands against you. I invoke the Holy Spirit of God to dwell within you both, hover around you both, go forth before you wherever you go, and create a hedge of supernatural protection around you both at all times. I anoint you both with the Blood of Jesus Christ, and I anoint the four corners of your dwelling with the blood of Jesus Christ and declare it Holy Ground, off limits for every evil influence. I seal these things complete before the throne of God in Heaven, in Jesus' name.

Now, you are exorcised. Take all instruments of the occult, including charms, sigils, Ouija boards, anything used for invocation, divination, or "luck", put it in a barrel outside your house, burn it, and dump the ashes in the water somewhere away from your home. Barring that, just tie it up in a bag and put it outside your home. Dump it later.

Now go talk to a pastor and ask for him to pray for you both and anoint you with oil. Get saved so this doesn't happen again.

http://acceptjesus.org/
>>
Thank you, thank you so much! Bless you
>>
>>17651111
What kind of internet connection do you have? I just want to make sure that its fast enough for your exorcism on a totally random, anonymous stranger to actually work over the internet. Is it Google Fiber?
>>
>>17651024
I'm tell you the truth. One can exorcise but it may be not as effective as the Roman exorcise ritual. In order to obtain one you must seek info about your local church and tell a priest if he knows about an exorcist. It's likely they will not disclose that kind of data at once hence I suggest you to go to a Traditional church community (where masses are celebrated in Latin and in the tridentine rite). They have better formation and are more serious about evil deeds

One thing that is going to help is throw away any ouija board, amulet and those kind of occult treats. Also if you or you bf have satanic or occult music, posters, CD as well. Burn all and bury the ashes ASAP
>>
>>17651024
Whenever i try to use crystals or saging of any kind to get rid of negative spirits I just end up getting very anxious to the point that I feel like I can't think so I don't do it anymore.
>>
>>17651642
That's because you are using crystals and sage. Use a cross. Cast them out in the name of Jesus Christ.But I find sage does help.
>>
There is a solution. I think every dream is some sort of astral projection. Once I was in a dream and I saved a Jinn from a fire. The Jinn told me I should reaad "ayatuul kursi" in exchange for saving it from a fire. At the time I didnt know what that meant. So I looked it up and apparently Jinns used to tell people to read it when they wanted all of the Jinns to leave them alone. I remember I read it once and this nice peaceful cold breeze entered my room. Im not sure if it was just a coincidence. It made the room feel less thick. I think you should listen to it on youtube its a very short chapter. Let me know what happens.

re
>>
>>17651214

Underrated post is underrated.

>>17651024

Does he have a Native American dream catcher in his room or somewhere else in his house?
>>
>>17651687
Shut up.
>>
>>17651214
I think his sick quads are assurance enough.
>>
>>17651733
The mentioning of Jesus upsets your demons. Please for your sake keep an open mind. If you really can't stand the idea of Jesus being your savoir. There are other religions that teach the casting out of demons like Hinduism but none are a powerful as Christ. Some demons do have legal rights though depending on what you have dune. there's lots to know lots to learn Christianity is fucking cool.
>>
>>17651024

seriously? one? Earth is as black as night in them. can't move an inch here.
>>
>>17651971
>depending on what you have dune[sic.]

I'll disagree. demons have no rights to any who are of Christ. the only thing that can keep a demon around is if the possessed enjoys their sins so much that they abandon God.

Christ is more powerful than any demon, and they have no rights over what's his.
>>
File: 1359584947415.gif (315KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
1359584947415.gif
315KB, 250x191px
>>17651695
Bacon strips work better.
>>
>>17651971
Shut. Up.
>>
>>17651024
Using the name of Jesus Christ is the ONLY thing that will work.
>>
Thank you all! Everything seems well, now
>>
File: crosskid.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
crosskid.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
>>17652669
You know i hate ppl like you. Censor the truth.W/e let the demons eat your soul if you don't wanna take my advice and let Jesus save you. Why come to an exorcism thread and tell people to shut up when there trying to help you ? You are an ignorant fool.
>>
>>17652408
I just know the exorcist will ask what the demons legal rights are. Then plead the blood of Christ. But you are defiantly right

>Christ is more powerful than any demon, and they have no rights over what's his.
>>
>>17653634
You can't spell, you're talking about legal rights applying to godlike entities and you're a Christfag.

I'd tell you to refrain from typing as well if I were him.
>>
That sounds like a supernatural episode, find the dead body, salta nd burn it. Or make a circle of salt around you and the spirit won't pass
>>
>>17651214
>What kind of internet connection do you have? I just want to make sure that its fast enough for your exorcism on a totally random, anonymous stranger to actually work over the internet. Is it Google Fiber?
The Spiritual realm is everywhere at once.

There is no need for communication in the canonical sense.
>>
>>17651277
>One thing that is going to help is throw away any ouija board, amulet and those kind of occult treats. Also if you or you bf have satanic or occult music, posters, CD as well. Burn all and bury the ashes ASAP

Don't bury them. Cast them into a body of water:

"When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' " - Luke 11:24
>>
>>17653672
U mad?
>>
File: dungeon-keeper2.jpg (38KB, 545x353px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-keeper2.jpg
38KB, 545x353px
>>17653707
Of course not.
>>
>>17653711
So you think demons are godlike? They've dune nothing but torture me. I don't understand why people side with them.
>>
>>17653725
Done*
>>
File: sanignacio.jpg (96KB, 515x296px) Image search: [Google]
sanignacio.jpg
96KB, 515x296px
(Sorry fot not translating but I dont have a lot of time) It is usual for catholics to put this ward on the inside part of their doors of their home to keep demons away. You should do this too, also if possible go to a catholic church and ask for holy water and a bleasing from the priest. Hope this is usefull to you and keep praying.

Prayer to Holy Michael the Archangel
Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
>>
>>17653725
Let me ask you one thing...

If Jesus is all powerful and rescues people from Demons, why are you apparently plagued by Demons? Why are you not protected?
>>
>>17653762
Because of my sins.

But hey i'll give it to you. You got a point. I don't know what to do with myself if i don't sin. I love drugs and sex. But he saved me from sleep paralysis, also i've never had an s.t.d. i find that miraculous. In all honesty i'm quit torn.But I go with Christ I know he is the way and the light.

Demons do plague me though. They harm me. Jesus would never do that.
>>
>>17653788
Why would Jesus allow that, he himself said you were forgiven for your sins in the first place.

Sex is also not forbidden. Nor are drugs. Especially not drugs.

It seems to me like you aren't a real Christain. Rather, you're controlled by the Church and Mainstream Christianity (Which is controlled by the Vatican, and greedy pastors for Protestants.)

Sex ain't evil.
Drugs ain't either.

Stupid to do/use without proper discretion, but not a sin. I think you may just be a bit...well, a bit ignorant.
>>
My personal flavor of warding banishing and exorcising makes no call to greater powers, but it has been a labor of multiple lifetimes to get to my skill level.

At my current level, those versed at ward breaking wards can't do anything unless I bring the wards down to 40%
>>
>>17653830
that some chuuni shit
>>
>>17653829
I guess I need to keep reading the bible.

Ignorant yeah... Also angry and confused.

Learning.

Can you give me your explanation of Christianity/Entities and Exorcisms
>>
>>17653868
I'm Druidic. My advice would be to throw the bible away and concentrate on your relationship with your god. Or pick a new one. The bible was written by men, and even if you believe it was not, it has been distorted by men (you really think it made it from Old Hebrew, to Greek, to Latin, to English with no errors, and no outside influences?

If you believe in your god, you need no books.

And in my religion, evil spirits attack people (rarely. It's very, very rare.) and all it takes is faith, and individual willpower to get rid of them. An exorcist does nothing more than empower the person trapped inside by the possession.
>>
>>17651971
Worshiping a thousand year old jew does not appeal to everyone. If you think everyone who disagrees with you is some sort of demon, you have a very warped sense of reality.
>>
>>17653863
Chuuni: (n) a long scarf worn by south Asian women

Please clarify.
>>
>>17653880
Good enough answer I'd say.

I believe that the image of the cross and the name Jesus Christ works against these evil attacking spirits much more potently than anything else. That's what I know from my personal experience.
>>
>>17653884
Yeah I get that.

People seem to hate Christ in such away that when you mention it. They seem to get possessed. I think demons are much more prevalent than we realize. And in a way all we are may be spirits. we may not be just one soul but rather an interchanging and melting of multiple entities. our existence might be nothing but a series of channellings. our body may be nothing more than a radio picking up on multiple stations. but that's right who really knows. That's why I come here to speak what I wouldn't dare to say in public. For I am aware how insane it sounds. Most people I wouldn't tell them I believe in Christ. Believe me I get it. Just keep an open mind as it were.
>>
much superstition here...
if you were brought up with christian influence (not necessarily religious parents, but a place where christianity is the major religion, basically all of the US) and haven't done extensive work in psychotherapy with the intention of undoing the associative structures that relate to christian mythos and/or haven't practiced systematic meditation etc. with the same intent as above, the chances are that you subconsciously DO associate Jesus Christ as son of god who is all-powerful and all-good etc. - nothing wrong here, that's just how it tends to be in my experience - even consciously atheistic people will mostly have heavy psychic residue that leads to embarrassing over-compensation (you know, militant atheism, needing to enforce their denial of the general belief-system they've been socialized into instead of factually gradually undoing it).
TLDR; trust in Jesus if you're ok with that, trust in any other deity if Jesus doesn't appeal to you or you weren't brought up in a christian country. Personally I banish in the name of Jesus and Shiva, both work equally well - with the difference that I only banish in the name of Jesus when I'm dreaming - subconscious associations run deep mayne, so better use them wisely
>>
>>17653946
>psychotherapy
i meant psychoanalysis, not that it'll really make a difference to that many people here i guess
>>
>>17653880
LOL, this is the type of inbred logic that roams the internet trying to get people away from God.

"hurr durr i dont believe the creator of time and space who knows everything there is to know can preserve a book!"

you're the laughing stock of the internet, druid, top kek.

www.kjvtoday.com

read it and weep you filthy druid
>>
>>17654077
Ok, now I have to step in... KJV=King James Version, which has been documented to be pro king james and Catholicism, which was written in a time where mostly only priests and artisans could read, when the mass, blindly believed what the church said, is accurate? Haha. If your going to bible, at least do NRSV or CEV.
>>
>>17653670
papist exorcists are fucking chodes anyway. driving out the devil is as easy as inspiring faith in the afflicted and telling the devil to go fuck himself.

no need for bargaining and making a Romanist ass of yourself.
>>
>>17651695
Be careful with the Jinn.. these are essentially spirits that are cursed and cannot pass onto Heaven.
The Chief Deceiver is a Jinn who will often attempt to get into your dreams and lead you astray
Be careful with whatever "ayatuul kursi" is
Anyone giving you guidance would keep it simple... for example.. "10 Commandments and Do Good Deeds"
>>
>>17652973
glad to see people who are awake
>>
I have a demon that's following me around and my life has pretty much been like the celebrity ghost episode from South Park.
>>
>>17653829
>It seems to me like you aren't a real Christain. Rather, you're controlled by the Church and Mainstream Christianity

and you seem like a moron who doesn't know dick from dyke.
>Sex ain't evil

surely, but per Galatians 5:19-21, we can see that it can be abused pretty easily.

time and time again in the Bible, we can see clearly that the only proper use for human sexuality in within a lifelong, heterosexual, monogamous relationship.

>drugs ain't evil

Galatians 5:21 tells us that "drunkenness" is bad. in the first century, alcohol would have been of the few recreational drugs in the old world at the time.
5:20 tells us not to practice "sorcery", which in Greek here is "pharmakeia", so none of that entheogen bullshit either.

so...in a Christian context, the only correct use for drugs is as medicine. recreation and "religious" use is forbidden.

>Stupid to do/use without proper discretion, but not a sin

oh surely, but like your father the devil, you leave things out, mince context up, and leave the implication that a drunken whore is as noble as a pharmacist who happens to fuck his wife.
>>
>>17654326
>pro king james and Catholicism,

King James was a Protestant Englishman. his Bible was a project to make the Bible more English, more Protestant, and less Catholic.

KJV does not have the imprimatur of the Catholic Church, and is generally regarded to be in the same bin as Luther's Bible by those filthy papists.

your understanding of historical context is garbage.

that said, I do agree with your suggestion towards NRSV. I'd also suggest ESV, but real men nut up and read the fucking thing in Greek, either by dictionary + grammar, or by memory.
>>
>>17653634
U mad?
>>
>>17654326
You seriously either should start reading something other than 9gag. The fact that you believe that is so... opposite to what the truth is that I wont even begin to explain it.

>>17654823
NRSV? lol

Every modern Bible version except the KJV uses the LXX texts to translate it. The KJV uses the textus receptus. Guess which one of these texts is a CONFIRMED fraud? Please take a big fat guess.

NRSV... ESV... lol useless.
>>
christfag hijack hijacked by protestant pigs

just
>>
File: aw78eLy_700b.jpg (236KB, 480x2082px) Image search: [Google]
aw78eLy_700b.jpg
236KB, 480x2082px
>>17655585
lol
>>
File: satanisshit.jpg (568KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
satanisshit.jpg
568KB, 1280x720px
>>17655585
lol x2
>>
>>17655589
that's a stretch if i've ever seen one my friend
>>
Call a priest
>>
File: e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg (589KB, 736x5305px) Image search: [Google]
e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg
589KB, 736x5305px
>>17655585
lol x3
oh yes such a stretch, for you. You have to do a bunch of mental jumping jacks to make it not look like what it is lmao
>>
>>17655585
Catholics are as Christian as muslims are.
>>
>>17655600
Defile not yourselves with the idols of EGYPT.

Guess who has a huge penis in the middle of it's square? The vatican lmao. hurr durr so Christian
>>
>>17655600
all abrahamic, all poison

same shit
>>
>>17655606
Watch out, goat.
>>
>>17655608
i know who i am and i know my sins, i don't fear your threats

now i'll leave you to keep spitting poison and making silly arbitrary connections
>>
File: KJVonly.png (396KB, 728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KJVonly.png
396KB, 728x1080px
>>17655614
Who cares about your sins?
www.holytext.org/gospel

Get saved already.
>>
>>17651024
try Saint Benedict medal
>>
>>17651024

PRAYER TO
SAINT MICHAEL
THE ARCHANGEL
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..
>>
Why are religion threads the absolute worst? RPers are less crazy sounding than a lot of this shit.
>>
Hey hey, I suggest not to make any kind of pray or something can botherd the demon, because if you start to pray or try to do something like this, this thing can hurt you or can hurt your friend, it's better to call a priest
>>
>>17655574
>thinking TR and LXX refer to comparable bodies of text.

LXX is old testament only.

you know jack and shit about biblical text-types.
>>
>>17654757
>these are essentially spirits that are cursed and cannot pass onto Heaven.
No. Jinn are not spirits. They were never born and will never die, and certainly won't pass onto heaven
>Be careful with whatever "ayatuul kursi" is
You really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, do you? Christfags...
>>
>>17656369
I know it's OT retard.
>>
>>17651024
Just ask the spirit nicely to fuck off
>>
>>17654077
The KJV was literally, written by people who were instructed by a man. A man who was sort of an asshole.

Like, I can read the KJV and feel pretty safe in laughing my ass off at it. Which I do.
>>
>>17656730
What a wonderful burning sensation you'll feel the moment you die.
>>
>>17656717
shut up namefag
>>
>>17656732
You do know that Dante's Inferno was also written by a guy, who was a fiction writer, right?

There is no scriptural basis for the Hell you're envisioning. Hell (The literal name Hell comes from Hel. Who was a goddess.) itself is a Germanic/Norse Pagan concept, and even they didn't see it as a bad place.

You're willfully following man made concepts and disregarding what actually remains of Christ's teachings.

Whatever man.
>>
>>17656749
Kek.
Dantes Inferno is fiction dude... you think I believe that? Hahah, oh. You're useless in a conversation, thanks for letting me know that you're a waste of time.
>>
>>17656761
Oh boy.
>>
>>17656763
You have autism, right? Both the old and new testament speak of hell. A place of burning and torment.
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825KB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825KB, 1024x1076px
>>17651024
just my theory cuz i had a maligned spirit for 8 years [after passing out some chemtrail flyers]

you can test this by holding a water bottle in front of your head and behind your neck
- move the bottle around your head this should reveal the sources of the eyes
- hold in front of your head and turn and find the source of the eyeballs/lazer/whatever it is

you can raise your psychic defenses by:
- wearing iron or mylar over the spine
- growing out all your nails
- growing out your hair or wearing a bowl cut to cover the 3rd eye with bangs
- drawing a chalk door on the wall or carrying a crucifx, it symbalizes a door that cannot be opened, the 3rd eye opens like french doors outwards
- putting a manican or camoflauge in your room can disorentate the spirit
- change your name and just swear it wasnt you
- wearing jewelry/gold can get better treatment from god
- going off grid
- you can disorentate the spirit by pretending to be dizzy or doing something that makes you dizzy for a few minutes
- never show your face, only show a guy in a mask, and assume you are looking at beautiful women wearing hula skirts, dancing with flowers around there neck, this raises your defenses and lowers theres

also it helps to apologize and remind them you never hurt them :>

some more videos at youtube aman apeman
>>
>>17656768
>You have Autism

Are you familiar with the term "The Smeller's the Feller"? "Who smelt it dealt it?"

I think that applies here.

The OT has no mention of hell. Just separation from god, which is non-existence.

The NT is total bullshit that was tacked together under the oversight of a Pagan, just FYI.

Then you have the fact that Paul himself, who took Christianity to the masses, preached stuff Jesus and his brother James actually disagreed with. James especially.
>>
File: tinfoil.png (126KB, 782x492px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.png
126KB, 782x492px
>>17656777
something like this might help
www.shieldheadwear.com

or mylar
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>17656783
Lol. If I thought it would help I really would spend a lot on time on this. But since I've seen you before and I know your autism and how far it reaches. No go. Enjoy believing that, hell is just as real anyway.
>>
>>17656777
also if your near a major swamp, forrest lake pond or greenbelt consider moving if your problems are serious
>>
>>17656790
Then stop spewing bullshit at me.
>>
>>17656717
then why the fuck do you wanna act like you know dick?

the difference in KJV and NRSV is that their new testaments are based on different text-types. KJV using TR, which is a Byzantine text-type critical text, and NRSV using nestle-aland, which is an Alexandrian text-type critical text.

their old testaments are both Masoretic text, except when you see KJV with Apocrypha, or NRSV:CE, which must by necessity use LXX for the 7 books of the deuterocanon.

so, shut your fucking mouth -- you're an idiot who likes to backpedal.
>>
>>17656730
>>17656732

>caring what English you read

if you can read koine, all English Bibles look about as shitty as the next. fuckin' plebs.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.