[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New unusually creppy HeyKids video https://youtu.be/buedwg9XmyM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
New unusually creppy HeyKids video

https://youtu.be/buedwg9XmyM
>>
Oh it's that AI Hitler thing again.
>>
>>17650793
HOLY FUCK GUYS, I KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED, I'm from Spain, well, that latino youtuber Dross made a video about Hey Kids and then all the retards(I like his channel BUT HIS FANBASE IS IDIOTIC) started posting comments about Dross... And then he has matched Dross tipe of video AND THEY KEEP COMMENTING AND SHITPOSTING, SO THEY WILL FUCK THIS, I MEAN, the damage has been done
>>
>>17650793
HOLY FUCK GUYS, I KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED, I'm from Spain, well, that latino youtuber Dross made a video about Hey Kids and then all the retards(I like his channel BUT HIS FANBASE IS IDIOTIC) started posting comments about Dross... And then he has matched Dross tipe of video AND THEY KEEP COMMENTING AND SHITPOSTING, SO THEY WILL FUCK THIS, I MEAN, the damage has been done

IN THE MCDONALDS VIDEO TALKED ABOUT 9/11 AND FUCKING SAID "FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEANS" IN FUCKING SPANISH.. well, in a fucked up order
>>
>>17650977
I'm sorry, I have shitty internet conection and said it didnt upload...
>>
>>17650793
this shit is hilarious
>>
Yet again Dross single-handedly ruins another mystery.
>>
>>17651045
I'm the spanish guy again, I'm so fucking mad, fuck this idiotic people, but I think you can't blame Dros, the retardness of his fans is limitless
>>
>>17650993
So Hey Kids decided to bail on his original idea and pander to this famous Spanish Youtuber's fanbase or something?

That blows...
>>
>>17651101
I think he acts in function of the comments people make, and they don't stop shitposting about Dross and hummunculus(Dross made a video of the russian guy) so hey kids may have searched Dross and find what he does and copied him(sorry for my broken english)
And Dross used to scream "coño"(cunt) in some videos, if Hey kids does that in a video... ill die of laughter.
>>
>>17651101
And you should check his last 3 or 4 videos description
>>
>>17650793
Use the general.

>>17608445
>>17608445
>>17608445
>>
Hey guys, what do you think about this "heykids" thing?
Is really an IA? or just a fatty guy making weird videos in his basement?
>>
>>17651587
>encouraging general mentality
Fuck off m8.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.