[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 362x139px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 362x139px
Help. I am seeking further information on my past life. I know it sounds crazy but I remember a large amount of vivid details including some dates and aspects of my life as well as a vivid memory of my death. I have posessed these memories as long as i can remember and any imput is appreciated. if it is helpful i can share full details and whatnot.

>Tl;dr I died in 1997 in New York and I
remember.
>>
Whatcha need?Full information from,when where and why,or just basic who you were?

Ifso,i can recommend you two things:

Basic info:Contact,either a legit occultist that works with oobe or any spirit willingly to work with ye

Or

Go buddha style and meditate.Then evrything comes inhandy,and its as easy as thinking.
>>
I do indeed meditate, which is why i started meditation in the first place. I just want to know more, like who I was. All of the memories aside from my death are very distant, like childhood memories. Although that sorta makes sense because I was only 17 when I died.
>>
So for anyone who is interested here is what \i already know about my past life

As far as childhood went I grew up in some suburb on the outskirts of NYC (I dont know where because I am now Canadian and dont know that geograpghy for shit.)

When I was a bit older we moved innercity and I got involved in criminal activity.

I was under a bridge when I was killed. It was in a street fight. Somebody punched me in the chest and I collapsed, probably due to heart failure.
>>
As far as details go, I can kinda remember that my house in the suburbs was a split level with whiteish-yellowish siding and red edging. It had 2 maple trees in the front yard.
>>
Well here is a simplified thing what and whatnots:

Everything you need to know is written in yerr ,,energy"-manalike body.As information,how was the energy used,but not getting into cybermagics; as you do meditate,you need to get into that stae where you are no longer awarw of what is around you.Even noobs can do this,but as you master meditating,you shorten the time so on,It took about 5 hours of nonstop meditating in zero enviroment.As in ,,cybermagics" its called,in that state you are in CMD of your body,where you may have new ,,software" but there are marks of the previous software-and in your case,this previous software is fully readable so on,try toget into hard meditation,and boom the ,,what i was" command baby.

Its late here,so maybe langueag is kind broken
>>
I would advise you visit a past life regressionist. A friend of mine went and recommended it. I'm considering it and might go in the summer.
>>
How do past lives generally work? Does believing in past lives assume that when you die you are instantly re-incarnated? Or has there been evidence of "cooling off" periods between lives?
>>
>>17650639
>past lives
you're probably just native american dont worry
>>
I've experimented with pendulum dowsing and after a while I was able to tap into the most recent life before this one. I've heard that you can influence the pendulum by wanting something badly but it gave me something random I never considered.

In the life before this one I was an Argentinian Engineer working for the railroad in the mid 19th century. I died in an accident in my early 60s. My father grew Apple's. It spelled out the word Apple to me in Italian over and over. I know absolutely no italian.

Pendulums supposedly help you tap into your subconscious. I've never in my life cared about Latin America or like trains or been interested in the inner workings of things. So it was all really random. Except the Apple's. I'm super picky about Apple's. I somehow know how to pick the ripest Apple just by scent. I'm the only person I know who picks up Apple's in the grocery store and sniffs them. I never thought about it until that session.
>>
@this thread
>implying that your past life was human
>>
>>17650639
Do you know any specifics, like your name?
Male or female?
>>
>>17650803
>>17650803
Explain more about the pendolum, I'm interested
>>
>>17650639
So, I checked out your story. Turns out you were a female prostitute working in the projects. You tried to keep some money away from your pimp so you could buy more heroin, but he found out. He ended up beating you to death under a bridge. Also, you had AIDS.
>>
>>17651155
male, I lived in a slavic neighborhood.

I wasnt that prostitute I checked.
>>17651301
>>
>>17650639
Meditation has helped me out a lot, and so does following my intuition. I found that revisiting places i lived in before helped as well, i saw gwangbuk palace burning when i was there, and i had a vivid dream of my throat being slit in front of my men. I tried to say something but only gargled and then i woke up.

I would recommend meditation, not eating animals or animal products for a time as you focus (don't ask me why it works but it does. My vegan days are my most psychic days). There is a good guided meditation that helps too. I yhink it's called my most recent past life
>>
>>17651167
Basically it's just yes or no question and pendulum will swing one way for yes and another for no. You can draw out a pendulum board to have it spell stuff out. You can also use it to find things you've missplaced. It'll tap into your memories to where you last saw it. Look it up its really facinating
>>
>>17650639
how does one start gaining insight to their past lives?
>>
yes past lives are real, i could tell stories of my experiences, but meh. heres a bonus tip, if you manage to fully integrate a past life you gain their skills. people are amazed at how many accents i can do, i sync with my past lives to do it.

ok heres how i did it, first of all you have to be able to focus your mind and also empower.. things? hard to describe.. anyways search your mind for memories and feelings that make no sense, like if you have a hatred for france, or an attachment to a different time period. once you find one focus your mind on it and if you can throw energy at it to make it stronger.. then let it play out.

ill throw a few short stories in.. a coworker out of nowhere asks me if i remember studying with the monks in the himalayans.. yes i reply, but how do you know.. i was there too he replies.. another i was reading a book about physical mediums of the crowley era.. i got to a certain one and suddenly im there seeing unfold right in front of me, and when i come back there is knocking on the wall, which was his signature.. also both crowley and houdini hated him because he outperformed them both. top lel.

i have tons more but its long and tldr.
>>
>>17653480
So should I just relax and feed energy to that time period? I have a strong attacthemnt to the roman empire. Should I just imagine it and feed it energy?
>>
It is late and I can't be arsed to go into detail.

Breathe.

>lel cryptic tripfag!
:^)
>>
>>17650639
I'll bite. All my life I've been attracted to a green light. A very specific green light from a traffic light. It especially hits me hard when it's raining and at night, the way it glows under those conditions, and I find myself staring into it before crossing the street. I think I was involved in a car accident and died. idk, it's fucked
>>
OP, I came in contact with your past life spirit, this is what he told me: You were a homeless homosexual drug-addict, you lived under a bridge and made a living out of sucking cocks, you were a really happy bastard, one night it all went to shit when your dealer found out where you lived and punched you to death.
>>
>>17650639
We're you born after 1997, because if not, that wouldn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>17655779
>*Were you born after 1997?

My phone's autocorrect sucks
>>
>>17655772

Second this. I looked into my third eye, or whatever, and saw this past life of OP. It was really amazing how much appetite, OP had for cocks.
>>
I once dreamed i was a hoplite on a warship and we were fighting with phoenicians, it was epic as fuck, for a second i thought it could be past life then i realized i fell asleep while studying for my greek history exam
>>
>>17655898
>for a second i thought it could be past life then i realized i fell asleep while studying for my greek history exam

There you have """"past lives"""" in a nutshell. Just the mind playing tricks on you, it's all in your mind. You created it all.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.