[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Scares /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (12KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 185x272px
If you been on long enough, everyone has a fear, irrational or not. With this knowledge in mind, I ask you this.

Whag scares /x/?

>i am afraid of deep space or water.
>>
I'm afraid of single digits
>>
>>17650430
Deep space and deep water. Giant things.

Also, another odd thing I fear is when people do unexplainable things. Not like magic or anything. Like those stories you hear about people who die under mysterious circumstances, and the last known videos of them show them acting unexplainably or erratic. That sort of thing. It's hard to explain.

Like this kind of thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
The infinity after death, because of this i think people believe in reincarnation
>>
Buttaflies eating creamcheese off my body. The kind with scalions.
>>
Non existence, the idea that I'll eventually become nothing one day and that i can't prevent it
>>
Letters...
I am a poorfag, so i am genuinly scared of opening letters because of bills and shit I have to pay. Often I don't even open them making everything worse...
>>
Getting some disease.

Im a hypochondriac who was right once or twice, now Im fucked.
>>
Man
>>
Heat Death.
>>
Loud ringing sounds you get in your ears or sometimes nuclear sirens. Shit's so off for me.
>>
>>17650430

The End.
>>
my moma
>>
>>17650430
>>17650462
>>17651242
>>17651265

I fear living forever. I don't want to live forever. It would eat me up inside and drag me though cycles of madness and disarray.

That span of time is too big. I can't be that big. I don't understand anything that big; a state of being that can't be measured with a point of reference... something that doesn't seem to end. A boundless array?

That is the definition of Hell.

Living forever would figuratively kill me. Maybe it wouldn't kill the entity that arises in virtue of said immortal quality, but I also hope to God, creator or product, that it would kill me.
>>
>>17651551
Not to sound edgy deep, but I'm sure the opinion would be changed if we didn't live in such a society that's built around the expectation that you will die. Then again, it could decrease progress as a people and what we're capable of. Or the opposite. We may never know.
>>
>>17650430
Any situation where I'm in the open, with no cover.
As in, deep water, open fields surrounded by forests, that sort of thing.
The idea of being exposed near potential hiding places terrifies me.
>>
>>17651607
We might find out.
>>
Myself
>>
>>17650430
Literally goddamn everything. There are probably anons who are convinced that their shadow's been replaced by a reptilian.
>>
>>17651662
Edgy AF DESU.
>>
>>17650456
Don't worry anon, that was resolved. She was bi polar and off her meds.
>>
Ayys and heights.
>>
>>17651254
Holy shit you are stupid as fuck
>>
not reaching my full potential
>>
Nothing.
It's not that great though.
My life is hollow.
>>
The reality that my life has no purpose and there is no truth behind the paranormal. We're stuck here, we're all that is here, and we'll die here.
>>
>>17651682
You mean it isn't?

Man, I was almost worried for a second that that was the case with my shadow!
>>
>>17650430
nightmares
>>
Light bulbs
>>
>>17650430

Failure.
>>
>>17652170

Why?
>>
>>17651254
With you on that bud, except for me it's more emails than letters
>>
Panic attacks.
>>
File: [can't understand intensifies].jpg (434KB, 1476x1476px) Image search: [Google]
[can't understand intensifies].jpg
434KB, 1476x1476px
Dying alone.
>>
have a severe mental illness, so: long term side effects of meds, short term side effects of meds, med withdrawals, Alzheimer's, dementia, coma, Locked-in Syndrome, parapalegia, brain tumor, hallucinogens, ALS, surviving a severe brain injury, the novel Johnny Got His Gun, etc, etc... basically I'm coming to terms with the fact that there's a good chance I'll eventually die a dog's death with as much misery and in the stupidest way as possible
>>
>>17652297
Everyone dies alone.
>>
Running out of windshield wash on the highway
>>
>>17650430

physical pain
disability
being forgotten
vast bodies of water
objects under water
beings without eyes
>>
>>17650430
being a failure as a parent and home invasions, pretty common shit
>>
>What scares me.

Uhhh well. Failing my famiy and the future in general.
>>
File: OM.jpg (546KB, 1113x1167px) Image search: [Google]
OM.jpg
546KB, 1113x1167px
>>17650430
Objectively nothing is scarier than OM; from personal experience.
>>
>>17651549
lulz
>>
dementia (which is inevitable with my illness)
shadow people
demons
being shunned/forgotten
>>
Velociraptors would be the only thing. If I saw a believable velociraptor irl is flip my shot and probably be dead anyway because of I saw one there's probably 2 others waiting for me to notice the one I saw so they can slice me up from the shadows tbeyre hunting from
>>
When I think about my mind being the cause of afterlife and it could be stuck in a self-created hell for eternity
>>
>>17650430
Darkness, weird sounds and noises, deep Water and the sea at night.
>>
>>17653465

What illness?
>>
Le dubs
>>
File: dex.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>17651254

I'm like you, with letters, voicemails, emails.

Eventually I get around to it, but I often delay things, or just throw out things I think will be bad.

I lost my NEETBux since I apparently got a temp job and I spoke with SSA about it, and they said as long as I report my earning I will keep both, just get less NEETbux, whih I was fine with since I was sick of being neet.

Well the temp job claimed I was working too slow and not learning the machines, so I lost that. But that was after 6 months, and now I am trying get back my NEETbux but out of my anxiety and anti-psychotic meds because I lost my insurance and no job so no money. I'm living off what I made during my work, but it won't last forever.

And the temp agency doesn't have much to offer aside the place that said I was a slow and poor worker, so I don't know where to turn.

Tried for unemployment but they keep denying my claim.

Might try to OD again on Benzos/Opiates. Did that a month or two ago, Mom randomly decided to come to my apartment and found me and dialed 911. They said I would have died. I finally would be at peace.

Fuck you Mom.
>>
>>17650430
Nothing except getting God mad at me.

Well, one other thing. Losing the woman I Love forever.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.