[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have anybody ever seen something like ufo ? Real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

Have anybody ever seen something like ufo ? Real
>>
>>17650362
A couple of things I can't explain, yeah.

Back when I was a kid, my dad woke me up one night to take a look at a strange thing in the night sky. Our house was just a little ways to a ridgeline, and there was this hovering red.. orb slowly moving along the ridge, completely silent. If it had been even a hot air balloon, at that range, I would've been able to hear the burner. Besides, nobody floats one of those things at night and over a foresty ridge.

Wasn't a flare or anything either, they burn pretty damn bright. It was more of a.. luminous orb than anything else. Eventually it just kind of.. disappeared.
>>
>>17650390
Second thing was this silvery teardrop shaped flying object. I only saw it for a short while, but in that short while it made some really fucking fast turns for, well, anything man made. Then it just flew off into the horizon.

Third thing was, well, many things. I was out for a walk with a friend one late evening, and we stopped to sit on the side of a field and just chatted away, looking at the stars. Suddenly, a group of 5 stars just shot away from each other and started making zigzags and crazy maneuvers, before zooming out into the horizon.
>>
I did.

It didn't moved at high speed or had flashing lights, watched it with a friend.

It was next to am ountain it was cigar shaped (just a long rectangle) it was semi transparent it moved slowly didn't made a sound, it was in there for about 3 minutes, I expected it to be a reflection of the sun, so I moved and it was still there.

It dissapered behind the mountain , never expected someone other than my friend to believe me, given my taste for paranormal stuff.
>>
>>17650404
>>17650390
Bear in mind, all of these happened in the time before drones and other modern bullshit.

RC planes and helicopters back then weren't that agile.
>>
I live in the mountains of Colorado and was driving from Breckenridge to Frisco one day. Cloudless sky, which is common there. Looking straight forward, driving, listening to Harry Hood and something catches my eye out of my driver's side window. Huge expanse of mtn called the ten mile range to my left and this tiny reflective surface high up on the range catches my eye. The second I focus on it, it shoots off fast as fuck, right into fucking hyperdrive. Right into the mountain. I freaked the fuck out and called my mom. It wasn't emitting light so much as just reflecting it but I am sure of what I saw. Something unknown, a UFO
>>
File: UxmalUfo.jpg (1MB, 1808x1343px) Image search: [Google]
UxmalUfo.jpg
1MB, 1808x1343px
Yeah:
>>
>>17650428

Kind of interesting that they immediately know when you've seen them, isn't it?

Even miles away.
>>
File: OurReport.jpg (206KB, 1153x682px) Image search: [Google]
OurReport.jpg
206KB, 1153x682px
Our report (I think it went to MUFON):
>>
File: NICAPreport.jpg (125KB, 831x450px) Image search: [Google]
NICAPreport.jpg
125KB, 831x450px
Someone else's report; this one went to NICAP
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 585x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 585x368px
"Mind your business."
>>
>>17650501
>>17650428
I'm thinking it might be explained by those flashes of light people get on the corner of their eye and move away once you try to look at them. I hear its pretty common.
>>
>>17650362
yea a few years back i use to smoke at about 3 am in my drive way because im not suppose to smoke inside

i would look up at the stars. pretty non eventful . then one night i saw something move. it was a partially cloudy haze but not solid clouds. i could spot stars they were just dimmer than normal

the clouds where drifting to my right. the thing had no lights and wasnt fast. triangular and seemed to have lines going across its delta wing like form. it was just a slight burst and then it stopped like it was in low earth orbit hanging in the air

but it was giant. at that height if it was in low earth orbit it would have been like a mile long .hell even at 30k feet a b2 looks small as fuck
>>
when i was little i saw what i thought were stars in v formation which i thought was weird then they all blinked and disappeared almost immediately. a few years ago i saw a big ass ball of different colors. im not sure if that was a illusion or what because the sun was going down but the ball of light was going south. i scoured the web for a week straight to see if anyone else reported it.
>>
I saw a crop circle as a kid. I don't remember too much about it because I'd have been about 3 or 4 years old at the time. My mum saw it too. We were in the car and it was on the side of this huge hill. All I remember is that the design was a large, detailed circle surrounded by many smaller half circles. It was pretty big but I wouldn't be able to guess how big.
>>
>>17650362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
I have once as a child.
I went a shortcut between two towns and the shortcut was basically a small path between farmland. It was ca. 17:00, 5pm for Americans. I saw it in the distance then it came relatively close, like flying 20-30m above me. Looked like you would imagine a flying saucer, just that the lights flickering around it were like many different colors. It made no noise and just remained in position above me whilst I was standing still and couldn't believe what I was seeing. After ca. 15 seconds it flew away with incredible speed. I was like 11 at that time and didn't bother telling anyone. Nobody would believe it anyway...
>>
>>17650501
>Kind of interesting that they immediately know when you've seen them, isn't it?
>Even miles away.
Telepathy.
>>
I think I'm seeing one right now. Can anyone in the UK help me out here? I'm in North England and looking South West and I can see a bright orange light. Currently just after midnight so not the sun. There are a few stars out but none anywhere near as bright or as big as thisoon.
>>
>>17650697
What?

Somebody help the guy plz.
>>
File: 20160503_000128.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160503_000128.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Here's a couple of shitty pictures I've takenever of whatever it is
>>
File: 20160503_000119.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160503_000119.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17650765
>Here's a couple of
>>
File: UFO_Full_Frame)HIRES.jpg (4MB, 5839x4623px) Image search: [Google]
UFO_Full_Frame)HIRES.jpg
4MB, 5839x4623px
>>17650362
I took this picture with a 35mm film camera out of the window of an MD-80 at 37,000 feet. I still don't know what it is. I kept the negative.
>>
File: UFO-2.jpg (121KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
UFO-2.jpg
121KB, 1200x960px
>>17650865
>>>17650362 (OP)
>I took this picture with a 35mm film camera out of the window of an MD-80 at 37,000 feet. I still don't know what it is. I kept the negative

Here's the blowup.

You're welcome.
>>
I was out at night watching the stars at my house when a formation of about 3 green lights seem to fly in the sky at a high rate of speed and disappear in under a second.

I figured it was probably three birds flying in formation momentarily illuminated by the the lights of the parking lot next door.
>>
A couple of years ago i was chilling with my friends when i noticed what looked like a rocket fly about 6-8 inches across the sky. It appeared in the atmosphere then exited. I'm not sure what it was. It moved in a straight path anyone have any idea what it could've been?
>>
>>17650865
>>17650871
It's a fucking you dumb cunt
>>
>>17650871
what do you think it is?
>>
>>17651011
a falling gurney
>>
>>17651011
It's not a plane or a ballon.

I'm going with the fuckin theory.

Never seen an ovni that looks like this.
>>
>>17650959
>It's a fucking
>dumb cunt

A fucking what?

fucking idiot
>>
I got one on video while I was tripping LSD.

Watch it dodge to the right about 12-13 second in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmgYBb1FgU
>>
>>17650865
Looks like a foil balloon that says fuck.
>>
>>17650865
Nice pic anon

inb4 you get a visit from the MiB
>>
>>17651061
>>17651061

case closed

>>17651060
>>17651060
spoopy
>>
>>17651060
The problem is that you were tripping on acid you retarded hippie
>>
>>17651065
That doesn't explain the UFO manifesting into reality, you dummy.
>>
>>17651067
What you conceive as reality has been distorted. That was probably some airplane or some planet like Venus or Mars, dingus.
>>
>>17651068
Not likely, we debated this object as a paper lantern because of the way it floated around.

It DID shapeshift into an airplane though. That fucked my shit up for sure haha but I'm not making this up. I wish I was.
>>
One night in late July of last year, a friend (we'll call him Chris) and I decided to do LSD. It was liquid drops that my brother's friend's cousin had a hookup for. When we went to go do them (2 each) and came back to the party we were at, it was disbanded. We had a long night ahead of us so we decided to phone up anyone who was home and awake past midnight.

My other good friend (we'll call him Dave) offered us to stay outside for as long as we wanted to, so the three of us layed on the trampoline out back and watched the stars and talked about life for a couple hours. I got a call from a friend I had called before about staying somewhere for the night but I declined the call because I only had 9% charge on my cell.

Dave went to get us snacks like the bro he is, and when he got back and we were getting situated, he stopped to point something out in the sky. Dave was the first to spot it, and the only one who wasn't on LSD of the three of us.
It was slightly above the treeline, so Chris debunks it as a streetlight. I keep observing though, because I always had an obsession with ayy and UFOs. Gradually, the light hovers above the treeline and it's clear to see that this orange glowing orb is not connected to anything and is in fact a flying object.

I'm immediately hysterical, Dave asks why I'm not recording and I instantly realize that I should have been, but I was distracted by the magnificence of what lied before us. I'll include the link at the end.

I also want to mention that this orb seemed to be 100-200 yards away, at least from my speculation. The anomaly continues to hover around as I get my phone ready. As I'm looking, I suggest that it's a paper lantern. Dave and Chris both subtlety agree, but cautiously observe.
>>
>>17651068
Did you watched the video?

Also drugged people tend to watch the sky more than regular folks.

They just stare at it and eventually they see UFOs, nobody believes them cause drugs are for losers.
>>
>>17651073
Once I start recording, the object lies still. I zoom out to compare the UFO to the moon about 12 seconds in. Almost a year later I found that at that moment in the video, the object dodges to the right almost like its trying to escape the frame of my video. This is an important analysis because it works to prove that the variable of being on LSD did not alter the reality of what occurred.

52 Seconds into the recording my phone gives out. I already had a low charge and believe me, I was upset with the fact that I couldn't record what happened next. I am more grateful that I was able to capture what I did, and to take something away from the experience.
I drop my cell on the trampoline and continue to exclaim "Holy shit!". This "paper lantern" started to emit a red and blue light, one on each side. So Dave and Chris and I look at each other and attempt to identify this as a drone. It's 3 In the morning. The likelihood of people partying on a Wednesday night, fucking with paper lanterns or drones are thin. What happens next, is the anomaly forms a single point. Within 5 seconds emits an airplane out of that center point from nose to tail, 30 - 40 feet long, and sends it flying over us very low and very quiet. In short, it turned into an airplane and flew away.

I'm not sure if I've gone nuts by now, contemplating what it truly was. I knew what I saw was not only real, but incomprehensible. I guess I just want answers, but even when people believe me they're just as clueless as I am. If you've read this far, I suppose you'll want to see what I've got. I want you to have your own opinion and skeptics are very welcome to (politely) exercise skepticism.

Thanks for reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmgYBb1FgU
>>
>>17651073
>>17651077

I have this pretyped in notepad because I know threads like these come around and I like to share the experience.
>>
>>17651074
Yes, and I could barely see shit.

I thought I saw a UFO when I was tripping on acid and high on dabs one time, it turned out to be an airplane. So I know what you mean.

Now has anyone seen a UFO that was black and diamond-shaped? just curious
>>
>>17651082
you probably did see a UFO, because they fucking morph.
>>
>>17651070
>It DID shapeshift into an airplane though.

reminds me of Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel. give it a read senpai
>>
HAS ANYONE ELSE SEE FLYING SHIPS?

like flying WOODEN ships from the days of yore with sails and shit?

When I was maybe 5 or 6 I went outside and spotted from my porch what what seemed to be the sun setting in the wrong position in the sky (East not West). When I turned to see where I had expected to see the sun at this time in the evening, I noticed that the sun indeed was setting correctly and that whatever I had originally mistaken as being the sun was actually just some extremely bright light in the sky. I couldnt really tell how far away or how big it was because of how bright it was, but it did look like it was kind of triangular.
Out of fucking nowhere I notice there is something toward the light and I immediately identified it as a giant flying ship with sails. This scared the FUCK out of me. I kind of just stood there in shock and watched as the ship slowly and dramatically flew closer and closer and then finally into the bright light, and a couple of seconds later the light just turned off or something and was gone.

Whenever I would recall this in middleschool I had actually thought it was one of those fantastical memories you seem to construct when you are a young child but 2 of my friends had also confirmed seeing it on the same day. They both still admit to have seen it.

I remember it was especially weird because the Disney movie "Treasure Planet" had come out sometime around then, so it was probably more or less 2002 when all of this happened. Oh, and we all spotted this in Louisiana.

Please tell me someone else has seen something like this
>>
>>17650362
Here is a video of UFOS that I've captured at night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA
>>
>>17651011
>>>17650871
>what do you think it is?
I've never seen anything like it. It looks like a stack of transparent discs to me with little fins on the top one. WTF...

I had the negative analyzed under a loupe and it's legit, no emulsion errors. It's a real object at about 1-5 miles distance.
>>
>>17651063
>Nice pic anon
>inb4 you get a visit from the MiB
Thx...0.0
>>
>>17651343
please MSpaint what you saw
>>
>>17651343
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9q1FomLSkw
>>
>>17651056
B8'd M8
>>
Is it normal if alien communicate with me in my dreams?

Basically i was in an underwater base with some ayys,blueish skin,normal human size and human facial feature.They were using some kind of elevator system to collectively go to the surface.Once there, they all started screaming like a choral, hitting high pitch notes.What i understood is that it was their only way to communicate with other bases in the ocean.Since i heard screams that came far away.

My feeling was that they were basically asking for help.

I was felling really sad when i woke up,more sad that if it was just a dream feeling you know.

I searched all the """""knows"""" species and the one a saw were not in there

I always had dreams like that.

Maybe i'm somekind if transmitter or something
>>
>>17650871
The matrix has you...
>>
I remember seeing some blueprints for a UFO, apparently the inner tube is filled with an electromagnetic viscous fluid that is moved through the tube via magnets. I think the Nazi's made some proof-of-concepts first and then the United State's began using the same technology when they flew in Nazi scientists after the allies won WW2.

They aren't meant to be so mystical, if you're really interested start searching for conceptual blueprints and eventually you'll find something that may be potentially leaked from an authentic source.
>>
>>17650362
the worse time to use 4chan is when the fucking aliens are deleting your favorite pictures from google images.
>>
>>17651679
Dreams are so difficult to make sense of, especially when your brain likely creates them based on exceptional, substantial, and/or anomalous stimulus.

Your dream may just be a collection of details that are all brought together by your brain based on memories or information that it has consciously or subconsciously processed.

It may just be meaningless information brought together in a way that is meaningful only to yourself. Pick apart your dreams and take from them only what will profit you and your goals. Leave the rest behind and don't think about it ever again.
>>
File: Jupiter.png (223KB, 1277x628px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.png
223KB, 1277x628px
>>17650697
Was it stationary? If it was then it was Jupiter. It's really bright.
>>
File: excited4.gif (478KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
excited4.gif
478KB, 300x172px
>>17650959
Top KEK

Thanks dude
>>
File: 1461012178214.jpg (672KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461012178214.jpg
672KB, 2000x1500px
>>17651056
Here newfag...
>>
>>17650362
Yes, I saw a ball of pulsating orange light about 1 metre wide. It was less than 20 metres away and stationary on the ground. It lifted slowly to a height of about 30ft, stopped, hung absolutely stationary for about a minute, then suddenly started moving south at around 20/30 mph. After a minute it was gone over the horizon.

It moved in straight lines the whole time. Stopped instantly, without decrease in acceleration. And also accelerated to 20/30mph very quickly, if not instantly. It was silent. Appeared to just be light/had no visible edge or surface.

Whatever it was, it was either sentient, ie "alive", or being controlled. It wasn't moving randomly that's for certain.

That's it. It wasn't a lantern. And it happened in 2001, a decade before any kind of drones or remote control helicopters were available.

Fuck knows what it was.
>>
>>17650390
There's actually something called a lightning ball that science doesn't quite understand fully but is a thing
>>
I keep posting this shit erry time in hopes of someone relating. One or two anons did.

Me & two other people saw a circular arrangement of lights over some field at night, hovering & slowly rotating at approximately 12 meters or so? I dunno, could've been higher.

It was completely silent, it wasn't moving, just rotating on the spot, we were close enough to see that's no building. Just a buncha lights in the air. It was over private property I think, so we didn't go directly under it. Just saw it while driving at night, parked the car, came close, checked it out, went on our way.

Few years later me & one other person remembered this, the other one didn't.
>>
>>17650362
There is no such thing as aliens.
UFOs should not be related to aliens because there are none.
Now on the topic Ive seen thing and so 99% of the city because we had a town rally.
>>
>>17653474
care to rewrite that mess?
>>
File: skeptical.gif (966KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.gif
966KB, 500x579px
>>17653474
>There is no such thing as aliens.
>>
I was playing super robot wars OG 2 on my phone at around 2 PM. Clear day, very sunny and out of nowhere I see some very faint, almost transparent thing in the air. Then it became brighter and brighter like a yellow lightbulb. I was so amazed I went to the patio to keep watching until it moved behind a tree and showed up no more.
>>
>>17653067
Yeah, I know, but those generally are thought to only appear during thunderstorms, and are you know, not red.

It was a calm night.
>>
File: whathasbeenseen.png (59KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
whathasbeenseen.png
59KB, 455x451px
>>17650362
>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesXEIP54LY.jpg
>>
>>17650538
Those are shields
>>
File: 1408513237194.jpg (35KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1408513237194.jpg
35KB, 500x330px
>>17653832
I didn't even notice. That's just.. wow.
>>
>>17653839
Post it ?
>>
>>17653474
>Now on the topic Ive seen thing and so 99% of the city because we had a town rally.
great sentence
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.