[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any association between flies and the paranormal? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Fruit-Fly.jpg (66KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Fruit-Fly.jpg
66KB, 550x413px
Is there any association between flies and the paranormal? I have recently noticed a crap ton of flies in my room. Every day I kill a whole bunch of flies in my room, but I can't seem to find a source. I am a very clean person snd I do not have any sitting food or anything in my room. Recently, I have felt kinda uncomfortable when alone in my room
>>
There are many sources within studying demonology that demons often have terrible smells and flies in rooms they haunt.
>>
>>17644172
My room doesn't really smell bad though. Does it have to correlate with smell?
>>
Bump*
>>
They're going after you. More specifically your blood. It's the same with me OP, whenever one of those fuckers come they ignore any other person and target me.

Here's an article about the issue:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/08/blood-sweet-blood-why-do-mosquitoes-love-me.html
>>
I think it was a witch/warlock. Spells summoning swarms of insects are popular, I assume. Why they would choose FLIES of all things is beyond me, but my best guess is that it's a warning that worse spells are on the way. I would check the interwebs for supernatural creatures that summon flies first, though, before jumping to conclusions. I'm no expert, so don't take this to heart or anything, OK?
>>
>>17644161
The duke of hell Baalzebul is known as "lord of the flies". Seek spiritual help, and I will pray for your protection in Jesus' name.
>>
>>17644161
>I have recently noticed a crap ton of flies in my room
it's spring time. the weather is getting warmer so all the bugs that had to hide during winter are coming back
>>
Flies swarm where evil lurks.
>>
File: the gates of hell.jpg (60KB, 540x637px) Image search: [Google]
the gates of hell.jpg
60KB, 540x637px
>>17648236
Evil lurks in the dark crevices of the world
>>
>>17644161
Yes and no, you see moths are leftovers from the previous kalpa.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 180x221px)
image.gif
1MB, 180x221px
>>17648463
>that pic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.