[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does x think of David Icke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: david-icke-.jpg (71KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
david-icke-.jpg
71KB, 1200x900px
>>
He seems pretty knowledgeable about the inter dimensional connection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d4Tb0hrFJo
>>
>>17642855

gobshite.

>>17642857

gobshite with tinfoil hat.
>>
>>17642949

you just arent red pilled enough to even comprehend him
>>
>>17642855
personally i think he's a twat

>>17642857
even back when he had his "messiah" monent and everyone took the piss out of him you could still google that shit and learn about it

he made a complete fool out of himself and gobbled up all the shit he could about religion and its beginning, then search results start displaying ancient aliens and after reading and googling that he branched out from one conspiracy or paranormal topic to the next

the only thing he deserves credit for is brainwashinh dipshits and cashing in on it
>>
He lives in my town. He has a flat where hes shacked up with some new age murrican bird
>>
>>17642962
yeh alright buddy

when shit goes down you can rely on david to don his red pants and cape and come to save you from the lizard men

sweet dreams anon don't forget your blue pill, milk and cookies, it's past your bed time
>>
>>17642963

gotta give him some credit. he went from being virtually broke shit crackpot to a multi milionaire that sells out at wembley. those trips to peru and the rest must have made some impact on his studies.
>>
>>17642973

you idiot nobody believes the literal lizard men unless your completely retarded and dont understand the meaning.
>>
File: (((reptilian))).jpg (90KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
(((reptilian))).jpg
90KB, 483x534px
>>17642984
>>
>>17642984
no sir i believe your the idiot
of course i don't believe in lizard men, i was mocking you for your belief in lizard men

>>17642969
okay anon this is what you need to do
>go to his house
>cut the electrice off
we wait and see if it stops him coming on here and self promoting his bs
he should know you'll get a ban for spam
>>
>>17642976
yeh thats the only thing he has going for himself but if you compare him to a jew the only difference is he publicly made a fool out of himself thinking he was jesus the 2nd coming

whilst the jews would keep that shit hush if one of them thought he was jesus he'd start having flashbacks and wouldnt wanna get jewcified again
>>
he changed and saved my life
>>
fuck you david fucking icke
>>
>>17643019

how?
>>
>>17643026
saved him from lizard men
>>
>>17643026
eat shit
>>
>>17643032
someone doesn't like questions

#bluepilllollipop
>>
>>17642855

Icke talks about the jews.

David Jacobs talks about Islam invading the west.

Whitley Strieber talks about drugs and sex orgies.

It was never about the ayys.
>>
I thought we called him icky poo for a reason.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.