[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ihearvoices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hi /x/
So,I've never been friends with Mr. Sleep;Always got h less out of it,for no specific reason,also a sleep paralysis casual.Finals are making it worse,I'm 18 and 5-6 is the most I get,Can go for days with 4-5,and after 7-7.30 I almost always wake up without an alarm clock.However,in the last weeks,something is bugging me..Usually,my dreams are all blurry-cant understand a thing,mostly concepts-emotions-ideas(I have stupied some of C.C. Jungs books,so I kind of understand the basics of dream mechanics).For 2-3 weeks,If I have started to experience voices.Like,really,really REALLY clear voices.It all started when I was taking a nap.I heard somebody say something quite clearly,I thought it was my brother.Woke up right after,didn't give a shit.But it happened again and again.It is starting to get to me.Some things I remember:
"This needs to end"-Girl voice,
"You are the only one who knows if this all really matters or if you're pretending"-Man voice,association with finals.
They are way too realistic for MY dreaming habits,and I wake.up right after.Also,I am highly confidelnt I had a visual yesterday,a pair of eyes staring at my very soul.

I believe this is an anxiety symptom-Always had a perfect conscious mindset and let everything pile up in my unconscious/shadow.Similar experience.Advice?
>>
Bump:To sum the problem up,I feel like this is not myself speaking to me via my dreams,but different entities(obviously resting within me), symbolically occupying realistic voices
>>
File: screaming.png (822KB, 510x751px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
822KB, 510x751px
>>17642772
>>
>>17642785
lmfao
>>
>>17642785
Kek
Fits perfectly
>>
everyone hears voices in dreams. I have vivid dreams all the time, I see people I know, hold conversations, and hear/think of things I had never thought of. It's nothing you need to worry about or stress over, it's just part of being human. What you shouldn't do is begin to fear sleep and stop sleeping.

5-6 hours really is not enough for an 18 year old, maybe when you're 26 and have a demanding full time job you can find some excuses to sleep that little, but even then you must make sure you are extremely healthy while you are awake.

Sleep more, and relax. Enjoy your time here.
>>
>>17642825
This I agree with.
>>
>>17642772
>So,I've never been friends with Mr. Sleep
stopped reading there.
>>
>>17642825
I know everybody does,but,it's different,or at least for me.There has to be some reason this is happening,this is a message from my unconscious I believe.They are too clear,never had them before.Also,They are speaking to me,not between themselves.It's kind of freaking me out,to be honest:/
>>
>>17642843
>it's kind of freaking me out
why? there is seriously nothing to fear.

if you're looking for us to interpret your dreams we need the full dream in detail. if you want to figure it out for yourself, which is typically the best route, you need to take the time to recall the dream and think of what it means to you.

and why the fuck aren't you putting spaces in between your punctuation? it makes it seem like you're just trying to special snowflake and get attention here.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.