[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi does anyone know the spiritual guru Mooji? Not sure why my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Mooji_biography.jpg (26KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mooji_biography.jpg
26KB, 206x300px
Hi does anyone know the spiritual guru Mooji?

Not sure why my other thread was deleted.
>>
No one?
>>
>>17642090
Nothing he said ever vibed with me.
He is also really condescending.
>>
>>17642144
Thanks for the response.

Anyone else?
>>
>>17642090
He just wants to put his BBC in fine female specimens.
>>
Any opinions?
>>
I sometimes watch his videos.

He relaxes me a lot and I believe he has the right idea. Has a similar vibe as Alan Watts, as in, stop struggling and rushing, just chill, let things happen and enjoy everything.

As usual though, the followers tend to be too insecure most of the times so full satsangs are difficult to go through.
>>
I really like Mooji. The things he says, the way he says them (the energy he puts out) identify him to me as someone who is self-realized, who has had the awakening experience directly and isn't just repeating words he's heard.
That said, it is a normal and natural thing that different spiritual teachers resonate with us at different times/phases/stages. If you don't like Mooji, that's OK. Maybe you won't ever like him. That's OK, too.
>>
>>17642561
OP here. I like him, too.
>>
I'm 'P'. Does anyone know me?
>>
File: ben.jpg (162KB, 1640x1640px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
162KB, 1640x1640px
>>17642090
is that ben carson?
>>
>No activity in here

That's the thing with Mooji, there is nothing to discuss actually. Unless we actually find a topic to discuss on and try to understand from his point of view, then it would be something. But you can't expect that from 4chan. Talking about Mooji himself is kind if against on who he is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.