[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tele-Empathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 2

File: telepathy500a.jpg (35KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
telepathy500a.jpg
35KB, 500x361px
Good morning, /x/,

I come with a real story today, something I've experienced myself. It's virtually my first and only "paranormal" experience.

I've met someone with whom I have a very strong connection. We are almost the same person in many, many regards. Personality and even physically: we have the same hands, and our skin is similarly dry. My hands never sweat, and it's the same with her.

Now, one evening, I was extremely distressed and cried a lot. She wrote to me the following day, asking if everything was all right, which disturbed me quite a bit. She explained later that on that very evening, she suddenly felt heavy and sad for no apparent reason, but she knew this wasn't coming from herself. I was astounded.

Some weeks later, I felt the same thing while watching a documentary on TV, but it wasn't sad, I wasn't sad, and yet I felt this undeniable thing, like a dark cloud passing through you, very heavy and loaded with sad feels. I had never felt anything like this before, and I'm usually supernaturalproof as can be; I don't feel presences or see weird stuff, ever. But this, I can't deny. I felt it, and for no reason of my own. I noted the time, 15:45, and figured I'd ask her if anything weird happened to her at that time.

She was astounded, she confirmed that she had felt serious distress at that exact moment.

What is going on, /x/? I've always loved paranormal stuff, but until now, I've always assumed 99% of it was bullshit.

I'll take questions if you have any. Share what you know and/or have experienced. I'm curious.
>>
>>17640854
psychic cord in operation, seek healing and cut it if you don't want it.
>>
Marry her
>>
>>17640890

Tell me more. I want it, it's amazing stuff.
>>
>>17640893

She's already married. Tell me more, though.
>>
Guys?
>>
>>17640893
>Marry her

This.

You've developed a spiritual bond that transcends emotions.

If you throw it away, you may never see it again in life.

It's your call.
>>
>>17640895
>Tell me more. I want it, it's amazing stuff.

You can't make it happen.

It just does.
>>
>>17640911
>She's already married. Tell me more, though.
Sucks for you.
>>
>>17640854
I don't understand how it works. I've experienced it once in my life.

I'm an empath and I receive all the time, but I've on ly met two people who could actually send and receive, one of which I'm deeply in Love with.

The other is too scared of herself, and of others, to experience the full potential of her gift.
>>
>>17641135

Don't worry about it.

>>17641141
>>17641141
>I'm an empath and I receive all the time

If that were true, you'd not know the difference between regular empathy and this.

>I'm an empath

Everyone I heard saying this simply had regular empathy: ability to imagine being someone else and be mindful of what it may be like for them.

This is not unique, by far, and it's not special. What I'm talking about is not this.
>>
>>17641148
>If that were true, you'd not know the difference between regular empathy and this.

Of course I know the difference.

Receiving is easy. Sending is hard.

I don't know exactly how it works, but when it does, there's some kind of spiritual link there that transcends mind or emotion.

The nature of a human event is threefold, like it's Creator, mind (psyche), body (corpus), and spirit (pneuma). The mind and body perish at death, but the spirit (pneuma, from "wind") lives on.

Normal empaths are psychic, i.e., the operate in the realm of the mind, or "psyche". A bond like the one you describe operates in the realm of the eternal spirit. And It can't be created alone, or destroyed alone. It requires the consent of both parties to come in to being, and to be eliminated from being. Even death cannot destroy this bond, because spirit is aeternal. Anyone experiencing such a bond should not throw it away, for it happens in probably 1% of the population, and it usually involves higher purposes than can be perceived by those experiencing it. To attempt to destroy it usually involves the physical destruction of both involved, unless they both agree to its termination, because it lasts for eternity unless they both agree to sever it.

Why? Because they both had to agree to bring it in to being in the first place. Almost always through pure unconditional Love of the realest kind, the spiritual kind.

Although it can happen when two people survive an experience which should have killed them both, even if there is no Love there. I've seen it happen in war, too.
>>
>>17641154
lmao are you even a master wizard m8?

i can create and destroy those by will
>>
>>17641154
>To attempt to destroy it usually involves the physical destruction of both involved
True. Attempted destruction by anyone without the consent of both parties usually brings negativity to those who meddle in things they don't understand. Such efforts are in vain because it can't be destroyed physically or emotionally anyway. Conversely, those who support it, usually enjoy a degree of positivity arising from supporting the intention of God and the Universe in allowing the bond to come in to being in the first place. I've seen it with my own eyes. Just my two cents.
>>
>>17641161
>i can create and destroy those by will
No you can't.
>>
>>17641164
>>17641166
yeah, i can. you think telepathic connection is something special? lmao; it's not. humans are telepatic. deal with it.
>>
>>17641154
>And It can't be created alone,

So how did we create it? Neither she nor I are into anything "paranormal".

>and it usually involves higher purposes than can be perceived by those experiencing it.

Such as?

I'm very curious.
>>
For the alleged "empaths" here: describe what you feel, that way I can tell if you're full of shit or not. Describe what you feel, in detail when someone is in distress.
>>
>>17641169
>yeah, i can. you think telepathic connection is something special? lmao; it's not. humans are telepatic. deal with it
Humans are not innately telepathic, or lying would be impossible.

And this is a spiritual thing, not a psychic thing.

Reading comprehension, Anon. Reading comprehension.
>>
>>17641173
>>>17641154
>>And It can't be created alone,
>So how did we create it? Neither she nor I are into anything "paranormal".
Usually unconditional Love of the purest kind. Or sharing a near-death experience.

>>and it usually involves higher purposes than can be perceived by those experiencing it.
>Such as?
Almost always spiritual issues involving helping large numbers of people, a few people in a very profound way, matters of eternal salvation, or simply to prevent an enormous amount of suffering that would happen if the bond were not in place. Only she and you will know, and then only if you honor the bond instead of fearing it.

>I'm very curious.
Stay curious, and you'll find out.
>>
>>17641182
>For the alleged "empaths" here: describe what you feel, that way I can tell if you're full of shit or not. Describe what you feel, in detail when someone is in distress.

And example. Today at approximately 3:00 AM Pacific Time, a woman with which I share a telempathic bond experienced severe distress.

I felt an overall sense of loneliness and despair, close to fear but less anxious and more bitter, like an emptiness in the pit of my stomach that rose into my head and spread to my face.

My eyes immediately began to shed tears.

She has a major attachment dysfunction, and feels wronged because she did not get something to which she feels entitled, whether it was attention, an actual object, or something else. She's hurt in the same way a child hurts when mommy says "no". But it hurts her still, very deeply. She feels unworthy because no one is fawning over her as if she is famous. I could definitely feel her anger, a sense of unworthiness, and also a real despair that she has somehow messed up, or failed in an irredeemable manner.

She hasn't. She's just grieving the fact that she isn't more important than others, he suffering isn't worse than others, and God and the Universe are requiring her to evolve, in order to prosper.

Yet she's terrified to reach out to those God has sent to help her be better.

This is one example.
>>
>>17641553

Where did you learn about this?

I'm really curious because I know this "bond" is real.
>>
>>17641611

How many people are you connected to this way?

What does it mean for my "bonded one" and myself? Am I supposed to help her (doing that already, there's something only I can do, it seems), and can it be mutual?

You really think God is behind this?
>>
>>17641674
>Where did you learn about this?
From supernatural sources, and life's experience. It's not in any book.

>I'm really curious because I know this "bond" is real.
Good. That's a good start. You just need someone willing to teach you now that you've overcome your lack of faith.

If I can help you, I will.
>>
>>17641684
>From supernatural sources

Like what?

>Good. That's a good start. You just need someone willing to teach you now that you've overcome your lack of faith.

I don't lack any faith in that department, and the conversations we've had with that person where unusually spiritual for both of us. It gave her faith back in the universe, I think. She thinks there may be a Heaven after all, or some kind of divine happiness.

For now, you could be trolling my ass up and down the street, but I'm interested.

You talk about teaching, teaching what? What is there to learn exactly?
>>
OP here, can the one who claims to know post more frequently and be more talkative about this shit?

For someone who thinks it's some divine gift and all, you don't seem to care very much.
>>
>>17641679
>How many people are you connected to this
way?
I receive from a handful of people.

I've only been able to "send" to three people. My mother, and two other females in their twenties, who I met within the last eight months, one of whom I'm deeply in Love with. I can't figure out why I met them both at the same time... but I'm only in Love with one.

And I always will be.

>What does it mean for my "bonded one" and myself? Am I supposed to help her (doing that already, there's something only I can do, it seems), and can it be mutual?
You are supposed to help her, yes. And you may be the only one who can do this, which is why she created the bond with you. (It's something her spirit knows, and did, even if her mind does not.) You should seek to marry her if you can. Knowing and being known in this manner is the next level of human evolution, in terms of the family.

>You really think God is behind this?
I know God is doing this.

There are higher purposes at work here that humans cannot see, because they are trapped in time. But if they could see it all at once, they'd know.
>>
that's very strange, but there are some theories about telekinetic energy, and those theories sound very familiar to what you're saying. but unfortunately that's all I know.
>>
Hey I think I share one of these bonds with someone I can say that I love. The problem is that she ignores it or doesn't acknowledge it. Or maybe only I can feel it I'm not sure. How I know I hold one of these bonds is because when she's introuble I feel a sudden wave of despair wash over me and I immediately think of her and anytime this has happened to me ill immediately text her and 100% of the time something is always wrong.
>>
>>17641691
>>>17641684 (You)
>>From supernatural sources
>Like what?
Like God.

>>Good. That's a good start. You just need someone willing to teach you now that you've overcome your lack of faith.
>I don't lack any faith in that department, and the conversations we've had with that person where unusually spiritual for both of us. It gave her faith back in the universe, I think. She thinks there may be a Heaven after all, or some kind of divine happiness.
There is both, and in that, you are beginning to honor the bond, and fulfill your purpose.

>For now, you could be trolling my ass up and down the street, but I'm interested.
I'm not. I'm 100% legitimate.

>You talk about teaching, teaching what? What is there to learn exactly?
A lot. For example, how to best honor the bond, and how not to misuse it.
>>
>>17641742
>OP here, can the one who claims to know post more frequently and be more talkative about this shit?
What would you like to know?

>For someone who thinks it's some divine gift and all, you don't seem to care very much.
I do care very much. You need to understand, the one to which I am bound is my highest priority. It's my duty to fulfill that commission, it's just that she is ignoring me now, so I have more time on my hands..
>>
>>17641748
>that's very strange, but there are some theories about telekinetic energy, and those theories sound very familiar to what you're saying. but unfortunately that's all I know.
You're very warm here, but it's about being an empath, and learning telempathic projection.
>>
>>17641747
>which is why she created the bond with you.

Wait, you think only one of us does this?

>I know God is doing this.

Does God know she's already married and I'm not single? She already has a family and all, and I want my own too.
>>
>>17641752
>Hey I think I share one of these bonds with someone I can say that I love. The problem is that she ignores it or doesn't acknowledge it. Or maybe only I can feel it I'm not sure. How I know I hold one of these bonds is because when she's introuble I feel a sudden wave of despair wash over me and I immediately think of her and anytime this has happened to me ill immediately text her and 100% of the time something is always wrong.
Give her space and trust the bond.

It takes a strong person not to let the there person misuse the bond to hurt you, if they are lacking in empathy or integrity, but the bond can't be destroyed. She will return, or not. If she doesn't, she will hurt as bad as you do, because you are one heart now. That's not a good thing, but I'm just saying this to help you have faith in the fact that if the bond is real, life events and synchronicities will work together to honor that bond just as sure as the law of gravity causes water to run downhill.

Sometimes you have to contract, in order for your beloved to expand and evolve.
>>
>>17641756
>A lot. For example, how to best honor the bond, and how not to misuse it.

I think we're doing fine for now. We both feel like we've lived everything just for that meeting. It's weird.
>>
>>17641767
Thank you anon that makes me feel better
>>
>>17641764
>>>17641747 (You)
>>which is why she created the bond with you.
>Wait, you think only one of us does this?

No, you both did. She did as well, or it wouldn't exist. her spirit may have done so outside of her conscious awareness, but she's no less complicit or responsible than you.

>>I know God is doing this.
>Does God know she's already married and I'm not single? She already has a family and all, and I want my own too.
Yes. God knows this. He also sees the future that neither of you can right now. So honor the bond in whatever way you are able, or she will let you, don't overstep your boundaries into some actions that lack integrity, and trust everything to work out ok.

Her future may involve a betrayal or separation from her husband she can't even see right now, but God knows you are specially equipped to help her through. And if you don't, then no one will.

I'm not saying this will happen, I'm offering it as a hypothetical scenario as to why this might be.

It also might be that you're never meant to marry, yet you are still soul mates who can rescue each other in a very profound way from within your current life structure. You just never know.

Obviously marriages based on a bond such as this are like the Garden of Eden, and the perfect environment for raising brilliant, spiritually aware, whole-hearted children who eventually become brilliant, spiritually aware, whole-hearted adults. Which is why this is the next set in evolution of the human nuclear family.
>>
>>17641747
>>How many people are you connected to this way?

I also block the majority of people to save myself from negativity, but if I'm especially tired or down myself, this becomes harder to do.

I suppose it would be possible to receive from most anybody. I've never met anyone I couldn't read, to some degree, if I focus.

The most frustrating thing is receiving from someone who won't communicate, because you feel what they feel, but you don't know WHY unless they use their words.
>>
>>17641790
Not that anon, but if God knew this, why would God let another man sleep with her?
>>
>>17641748
>there are some theories about telekinetic energy, and those theories sound very familiar to what you're saying.
The scientific basis is wave/particle duality and quantum mechanical tunneling.

Brainwaves have associated particles (according to wave/particle duality), and those particles can tunnel outside the human head (Via quantum mechanical tunneling mechanisms, where particles can access classically forbidden areas).

That's a VERY BASIC way of thinking about it... it's far more complex.
>>
>>17641776
>I think we're doing fine for now. We both feel like we've lived everything just for that meeting. It's weird.
That's very reassuring. This will continue to build over time until being with anyone else will feel like being alone, compared to being with her.
>>
>>17641759
>What would you like to know?

Everything? How do you get messages from God? How do you know anything about this topic?

Lay it on me.
>>
>>17641783
>Thank you anon that makes me feel better
Anytime.
>>
>>17641796
>Not that anon, but if God knew this, why would God let another man sleep with her?

God didn't let her. She chose to.
>>
>>17641767
>life events and synchronicities will work together to honor that bond

This happens at a frightening pace.
>>
>>17641790
>Her future may involve a betrayal or separation from her husband

They're unofficially separated already... Staying together for the kids.

How do you know that stuff about the next step in evolution?
>>
>>17641799
>... it's far more complex.

>lol-god

kek
>>
>>17641805
>Everything? How do you get messages from God?
I'm a saved Christian. I've accepted Jesus as my personal Savior, and I believe his blood on the cross pays for my sins, and reconciles me to Eternal Holy God. Because of that God sees me as sinless, even though I am not, and He allows His Holy Spirit to dwell within the temple of my physical body. This grants me communion with the Mind of God.

A word of knowledge is a definite conviction, impression, or knowing that comes to you in a similitude (a mental picture), a dream, through a vision, or by a Scripture that is quickened to you. It is supernatural insight or understanding of circumstances, situations, problems, or a body of facts by revelation; that is, without assistance by any human resource but solely by divine aid.

Furthermore, the gift of the word of knowledge is the transcendental revelation of the divine will and plan of God. It involves moral wisdom for right living and relationships, requires objective understanding concerning divine things in human duties, and refers to knowledge of God or of the things that belong to God, as related in the Gospel.

The gifts of the word of wisdom and the word of knowledge function together; knowledge is raw material and wisdom builds on it.

I've solved unsolvable science problems this way.

>How do you know anything about this topic?
I've experienced it.

In my case, God's Spirit within me immediately bore witness to His presence within the girl, and called me to help her. I did, she fell in Love, and this spiritual bond was created (with her consent as well as my own). Very shortly she and I both began sending and receiving to each other from thousands of miles away. It continues to this day, but she;s very immature and she doesn't understand what is going on. It scares her because it's real, and the evidences would have scared me too in my twenties. I can't blame her.

But it is what it is.

>Lay it on me.
Continued next post, I'm out of characters.
>>
>>17641812
>>life events and synchronicities will work together to honor that bond
>This happens at a frightening pace
Yes, it can, and when it does, that means it's important to listen.

Once the heart knows what direction to move, the only thing that matters after that, is how long it takes for you to do it.
>>
>>17641822
>>Her future may involve a betrayal or separation from her husband
I thought so.

>They're unofficially separated already... Staying together for the kids.
Sometimes I scare myself.

See? I just received from you.

>How do you know that stuff about the next step in evolution?
I don't know. I just know. Somewhere very very deep inside.
>>
>>17641826
>>... it's far more complex.
>>lol-god
>kek

Remember, God made the rules of Quantum Mechanics.
>>
>>17641836

This is fascinating stuff. Would you say God is as rigid as a Catholic person is?

What about Hell?
>>
>>17641840
>I don't know. I just know. Somewhere very very deep inside.

I ask because I think the same damn thing, and someone I met who is "like me" said the same thing as well.

There's a neurology that we both have, and probably you too, and plenty of self-diagnosed Aspies have that, instead, sometimes called "giftedness", which is basically "over-efficience", though all labels are misnomers.

It's about 2% of the population, for now. I've read books about it and I work with children who have it as well (also normies). This is how we started talking more personally. I revealed this to her and she's been able to re-interpret her entire life based on this knowledge, and it matches.
>>
Empath Anon, is there an e-mail where I can contact you?

I'd consider the whole thing trolling if I didn't feel the damn thing myself directly.
>>
>>17641836
>>Lay it on me.
>Continued next post, I'm out of characters.
Inclusive awareness is realizing that the feeling of connection we call Life Force is brough about not by knowing, but by not-knowing, in an act of attention and openness. It's achieved when attention and feeling-awareness are feed to encompass all of the surroundings in the present moment, including any opponent, any partner, or other relationship that is occurring, whether freindly or hostile. This state generates a feeling-sense of the whole environment, and empowers our responsiveness to it. We are then able to sample directly without intellectualizing. It entails a sense of penetration into objects, another's body-being, energy, and thinking, as well as the quality of ungulfing them and including them in self, by realizing that you are nothing (no thing), they are nothing (no thing), and therefore you are the SAME. Inclusive awareness is to surrended to the directness of realness of the event of this moment, and to merge with it in complete absorption and feeling-attention. Yielding to this puts a demoand on the ego not to cling of outmoded forms. This requires inner strength to see beyond the apparent, and allow complete involvement with no fear of the outcome, which lends great and continuous clarity.

Being with someone completely means to be open to them, and open to the fact that you are them and they are you. This means revealing you whole self, inclusive of that which we identify as both good and bad parts of self. This is seen as a bad strategy for the protective activity called "mind", but it is not a bad strategy for being alive. The experience of a spiritual bond of which we speak does not lie inside or outside, it lies within the total event itself, and is beyon the activity of mind, or manipulation of the actions of ourselves or others.
>>
>>17641907
>>>17641836 (You)
>>>Lay it on me.
>>Continued next post, I'm out of characters.
Sadly, most people remain unable to experience this and evolve, because they persist in eforts to control and manipulate conditions from and exclusive sense of self, which is an illusion, and then wonder why they are not satisfied.

The woman I know was somehow able to do this as an instinct, without knowing how. Her spirit invited me in without my asking, and the bond was established, for eternity.

Until she tells me she wants me to break it, in which case I've already told her I will comply willingly.

But she will not do it. And that, readers, is what I mean by the Universe causing water to flow downhill. :)
>>
>>17641844
>>>17641836 (You)
>This is fascinating stuff. Would you say God is as rigid as a Catholic person is?

No, not even close. God is a loving Father who has made a way for all humanity to be reconciled to Him despite our imperfections. Humans judge, God loves.

"I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean." - Romans 14:14

>What about Hell?

Someone once said that if God is omnipresent, and Hell is separation from God, then such a state cannot exist. Therefore "Hell" is oblivion, or lack of awareness much like that experienced before we were born.

Others say it is a plane of existence. I think this may be possible. I've never been there. It's interesting to think that Hell is supposedly the dominion of fallen Lucifer, yet "The Lake of Fire" is his final place of punishment. This suggests that our present reality may be a "Hell" of some sorts, and "The Lake of Fire" has been created for eternal punishment of the Fallen Ones.
>>
>>17641911

I'll be working out, but checking between sets to see if you wrote more.

Go on.
>>
>>17641861
>Empath Anon, is there an e-mail where I can contact you?
[email protected]

>I'd consider the whole thing trolling if I didn't feel the damn thing myself directly
I know exactly how you feel.

I don't mind funny trolls, and I love a laugh as much as the next Anon, but this is absolutely 100% on the level.
>>
>>17641920
>I'll be working out, but checking between sets to see if you wrote more.
>Go on.

Sampling the absolute nature of another human being's existence is the same as sampling the absolute nature of your own existence. Since existence is subjective, it's the same as sampling the absolute nature of all existence, in the event we call "now". Once you contemplate and understand teh phrase "I am nothing".. and you learn to discard outmoded intellectualization and accept your "not-thing-ness", you see the same in others, and in the Universe. And in that void, nothing exists, no time, no space, no you, no me, Nothing. Everything is One.

Most people do not have a context within which to hold that experience, so they deny it. But once you experience Absolute Nature with another, and they volunteer to experience it with you, purely, simply, and in 100% Love and acceptance, you are bound spiritually.

Then, when you return to "real life", you will notice that everyone lies. You will realize that most of what you say is a lie. The lack of Truth in life will become intolerable, and you will want to isolate yourself. You will long to experience communion with your beloved in that void, and the Truth of it, forever. Then you will learn to mitigate that new context for "real life", and you will reintegrate. When you do, new abilities will arise.

You will be able to read people before they speak or move. You wont perceive, you'll just know. You'll begin to ask yourself before you act.. "why would I do that?" And you'll begin acting appropriately and naturally your actions will become a puzzle pice that fits "now" because you are inclusive of "now" and it is inclusive of you.

There is no such thing as a fight, and there never will be. Everything is One, and everything is safe when you realize that. Once you realize that, it becomes easy to establish appropriate responsive relationships to every event in the Now, in every moment.
>>
>>17641978

This is what happens when two Gifted adults meet, to the exact detail. I'm not sure how much of that is truly spiritual, but one can dream.
>>
>>17641978
>>>17641920
>>I'll be working out, but checking between sets to see if you wrote more.
>>Go on

Knowledge is power, so they say, but non-knowing is the fundamental state of being. I never learned anything I supposedly already "knew", right? So if you look at the reflection of the moon in water at night, and the water is still, the moon is clear. But if the water is disturbed, the moon is blurry. Don't allow yourself to be so reactive all the time. Practice stillness of mind, and stillness of being, and know the nature of the water and the moon, which never changes, no matter what it's present condition. Everything you think is "you" is an interpretation. Don't overlook the raw, and the mundane. Explore the uncharted possibilities of simple being, invite the presence of Living God to dwell within you through Jesus Christ, and you will grow closer to the Truth.

Hint: The past isn't real, it's never coming back. The future isn't real either, it never gets here, it's always out there.

The only thing that is real is Now.

"I AM that I AM." - God

"Even before Abraham was, I AM." - Jesus
>>
Anyone else with this experience?
>>
>>17642011 How can we get closer to God?
>>
>>17641992
>This is what happens when two Gifted adults meet, to the exact detail. I'm not sure how much of that is truly spiritual, but one can dream.

Spirit exists. But people don't want to know, so I oblige them and protect their defenses for them. They need intellectualization. Not want, but NEED it. When that is the antithesis of all that is Spiritual. There may be some objective means of understanding these things, but requiring it is a hindrance. The inability to understand a thing does not imply its nonexistence. Reductionists can't accept that, because objective reductionism is a warm security blanket to those who only feel safe through knowing. Knowing feels safe to the mind. But not-knowing is the original and fundamental nature of being.

You can't know what's going to happen next.

Paradoxically, the contexts humans create to try to predict the unknowable, lead them away from the very spiritual gifts and perspectives that can help them know the unknowable.

The Japanese called this "Mushin".

When you are involved with anything, especially people, notice how often not all of you is involved? Then you are divided and not total.

But when you enter in to absolute presence and fill out your life force and feeling awareness on all sides, you are total and unified in the Now. From this totality and integrity you can then give your whole self and life force to whatever is appropriate, and not hold back. When you do this with another person, you are giving being to something greater than your separate selves, you are creating something that would otherwise not "be". That something is the spiritual bond of which we speak in this thread. By letting go of our exclusive commitment to self, we reach a position of openness and Pure Being with another, where we are able to "send" , "receive", and respond appropriately to the evolving moment as circumstances arise.

If you do this long enough with another human spirit, anything less feels like being alone.
>>
>>17642050
>>>17642011 (You) How can we get closer to God?

Ask.

All you have to do to find God is to seek Him. Take it on faith that He exists, and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him (diligent doesn't mean giving up after a day, or a week, or a month).

Just ask Him (and not in anything but your natural way of speaking, He understands,). here's a sample:

Father God, I admit that I am an imperfect being and I have sinned. I believe you sent your Son, Jesus, to shed His blood on the cross in my place to pay the price for my sins, and I accept forgiveness for my sins as I forgive those who have sinned against me [note: just say it by faith, even if you don't feel it right now]. I accept Jesus as my Savior and I invite your Holy Spirit to come live in my Heart, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Then I might add this:

Father, please reveal yourself to me in whatever way is necessary for me to know You are active in my life, and You Love me. I invite you to do this. And please protect me from all evil influences that might wish me harm, or might lie to me. I Love you and I want to know you better, and I want the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I will only use them for Your will, and your purposes. I won't misuse them. Lead perfect minsters into my path, and lead me to the Truth in power, in Jesus' name. And although I may not feel it or understand it, I'm choosing to confess it as true with my mouth, and believe it in my heart, and I trust you to meet me where I am, and bring these things to pass, in Jesus' name. This is my desire. And I seal these things complete before your Throne in Heaven.

Now, close your eyes, allow yourself to still your mind, and click your internal microphone from "send" to "receive". Open your heart and listen to the still, small, voice inside you. You will begin to feel moved to do certain things. As long as they line up with the words of Jesus, listen to them. You're being led to deepen your relationship with the Creator of the Universe.
>>
>>17642102
Another anon here.
I'm not even religious or anything, but I have looked for God when I'm sleeping and he has always answered my prayers, sometimes already when I haven't even waken up, sometimes later.
>>
>>17642102
>>>17642050
>>>>17642011 (You) (You) How can we get closer to God?

And also know this:

1. God Loves you as you are, no matter what people say.

2. God wills to prosper you, expand your territory, and make you more than a conqueror.

and

3. Literally nothing is unforgivable. You are not worthless. You are not irredeemable. You are a jewel of great price, bought at great expense by Jesus on the Cross, and you can be more powerful than the angels. Don;t let the forces of darkness speak lies to your heart that you are not worthy. THEY are not worthy. You have been redeemed and you can strike terror into them with a mere flake of God's power.

It's a very good idea to start talking to God in private. He likes it when you Love Him, and show your Love by spending time with Him, and sharing your innermost thoughts and feelings with Him. He likes it when you trust Him by poring your heart out to Him in private. The more you share with Him, He knows you truly trust Him and believe He is present and listening. Eventually, He will respond with His spatiotemporal presence, in the form of the Holy Spirit. This is a great gift, for this is the actual presence of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, and the God of the Universe, spending private time with YOU! This is where the power comes.

The Holy Spirit plants a seed of His presence inside your heart as soon as you are saved. But you have to get to know Him, and learn how to let Him out, before your grow more effective, for He is the one who grants all the powers (gifts) and performs all the amazing works you will see follow in your life. Always, always give God the glory. One thing I learned is, God will never shed His glory. He cannot, it's not in His nature. So give Him thanks, and credit, when He does stuff in your life.

Follow where He leads, don't be afraid, and you will grow strong in the spirit and understand many things.

I will help if I can.
>>
>>17642132

Can the right thing look wrong from a more conservative standard, but be the right thing from God's point of view? If it feels like the only right choice, can it actually be?
>>
>>17641856
>There's a neurology that we both have, and probably you too, and plenty of self-diagnosed Aspies have that, instead, sometimes called "giftedness", which is basically "over-efficience", though all labels are misnomers.

As far as my last checkup goes, I'm neurologically and physiologically normal.
>>
>>17642211

If you're Jon, I'll verify that on my own via e-mails.
>>
>>17642211
>As far as my last checkup goes, I'm neurologically and physiologically normal.

This doesn't show up on checkups. The condition is not well-known by most people, including psychologists, psychiatrists, etc. It takes one to know one, basically.
>>
This whole Empath/Telepathy thing confuses me and scares me at the same time. Growing up as a young teen I have been able to "read" certain people's intentions before even speaking with them.
Its ALOT easier with people who are selfish and greedy. Being near them I get a "get away" feeling from these people.
I have called out relationships that will fail and who will be the person to break the bond between the two. (when everyone thought otherwise)

The only reason why I am typing this is because I thought everyone had this "feeling" or like "knowledge" as said above. My girlfriend gets weirded out when I know things i really shouldnt.
Half of me tells me its all bullshit and luck, but the other half gives me that "feeling" like a warmth in my stomach to my chest that its something different.
I cant control this thing. Comes when it wants to. How can I debunk or accept this?
>>
>>17642334

Giftedness does that. Read a book about it, it's a neurological thing. You think way more than most people, feel more, etc, your intake of info is far superior, and that gives you intuitions that are generally correct.

Don't think in terms of crazy paranormal stuff, this is normal and known. I have the same.
>>
>>17642346
Any specific book you recommend?
>>
>>17642300
>If you're Jon, I'll verify that on my own via e-mails.
Haven't recieved any emails.
>>
>>17642358

All the ones I know are in French, my first language. Try Giftedness on Google, see what comes up.

Or write to me:

[email protected]
>>
>>17642375
I saved your email for future reference.
I really appreciate the reply. Thank you!
>>
>>17642334
>This whole Empath/Telepathy thing confuses me and scares me at the same time. Growing up as a young teen I have been able to "read" certain people's intentions before even speaking with them.
That can be normal, but you may also have a mental (psyche) or spiritual (pneuma) gift. The abnormal part comes when you know things about another person and you're not even close to them, or in contact with them.

The first time I "sent" I was lost in the woods, and I came home and my mother was in tears, sure I was dead. She had no way of knowing, but that day, she knew I was in fear of my life, somehow.

>Its ALOT easier with people who are selfish and greedy. Being near them I get a "get away" feeling from these people.
Same.

>I have called out relationships that will fail and who will be the person to break the bond between the two. (when everyone thought otherwise)
Very good.

>The only reason why I am typing this is because I thought everyone had this "feeling" or like "knowledge" as said above. My girlfriend gets weirded out when I know things i really shouldnt.
See, that is a sign of authentic potential.

>Half of me tells me its all bullshit and luck, but the other half gives me that "feeling" like a warmth in my stomach to my chest that its something different.
If you follow that "feeling" and abandon your intellectualism as the unnecessary defense that it is, you may be able to develop that potential in to true skills.

>I cant control this thing. Comes when it wants to. How can I debunk or accept this?
It's difficult to control. Next time you receive an impression, call her and ask her immediately how she is. Don't lead her answer, let her answer lead you.

My bond with my beloved was so strong at one time, I would wake up, and within a minute or two I'd receive a text message:

"Hey..."

She had no way of knowing.
>>
>>17642360

Haven't sent any yet, but my e-mail is this one:

>>17642375

I don't have much time but I'll definitely keep in touch. I need to know more about this whole thing.
>>
>>17642346
>Giftedness does that. Read a book about it, it's a neurological thing. You think way more than most people, feel more, etc, your intake of info is far superior, and that gives you intuitions that are generally correct.
In terms of Carl Jung's concept of intuition, maybe, but not all can be explained this way.

>Don't think in terms of crazy paranormal stuff, this is normal and known. I have the same.
Well, paranormal stuff isn't crazy. Electricity and magnetism was "paranormal" at one time (Zeus' thunderbolts).

Things do exist that can't be explained, and just because a thing can't be explained using current limited human modes of thought, doesn't mean it's a fantasy.
>>
>>17642400
>The first time I "sent" I was lost in the woods, and I came home and my mother was in tears, sure I was dead. She had no way of knowing, but that day, she knew I was in fear of my life, somehow.

She senses I was very sad, but I didn't consciously try to send anything. I wouldn't know how to.

Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>17642400
>If you follow that "feeling" and abandon your intellectualism as the unnecessary defense that it is, you may be able to develop that potential in to true skills.

I don't share your opinion on this, personally. Being able to rationally understand things and make them clearer helps everyone around me. There's a difference between assuming everything can be reduced, and helping people to understand the greater complexities of our lives. You're verging on anti-intellectualism. My "bondee" is highly intelligent and educated, she needs this sort of thing as much as I do. We can spend 8 hours talking straight.
>>
>>17642405
>She senses I was very sad, but I didn't consciously try to send anything. I wouldn't know how to.
In my case very intense emotional states are usually sent automatically. But it's not a "force of will" thing, it's an intensity thing. It's hard to describe.

>Is there anything I can do?
If I need to "send", which I rarely do, I often use guided imagery. I will see my target, and I will think the message while seeing them. Obviously I was thinking of my mother the day I was lost in the woods because I was a teen, I have no food, water, or compass, I was beyond terrified, and I thought I was gonna die.

I almost never get it to work when I want it to, it only works where there is already a connection, and I'm experiencing a strong emotional state by surprise. Then the bond kind of conveys that feeling automatically, I guess?
>>
>>17642410
>I don't share your opinion on this, personally. Being able to rationally understand things and make them clearer helps everyone around me. There's a difference between assuming everything can be reduced, and helping people to understand the greater complexities of our lives. You're verging on anti-intellectualism. My "bondee" is highly intelligent and educated, she needs this sort of thing as much as I do. We can spend 8 hours talking straight.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm a published scientist, so I get it. I can turn on my objective, reductionist training like a switch. But I still think the contexts humans create to try to predict the unknowable, often lead them away from the very spiritual gifts and perspectives that can help them know the unknowable.

Knowledge is power, so they say, but non-knowing is the fundamental state of being. I never learned anything I supposedly already "knew", right? Including new ways of thinking. I had to open my mind, accept that not-knowing is the original and fundamental nature of being, and that's how I evolved to be inclusive of every moment.
>>
>>17642453

What am I for? Will it grow? Will I feel other things or just distress?
>>
>>17642467

I understand. I just need to word what you say differently so I can take it: something like "feeling" rather than "knowing with concepts". That's fine by me, but since it makes me feel like I know so much more that calling it "not knowing" feels wrong.
>>
>>17640854
Are you Silver, and Britt OP?
>>
>>17642496

Silver? I'm Swiss.
>>
>>17642468
>What am I for? Will it grow? Will I feel other things or just distress?
If you both honor the bond by opening up to one another in the manner I described above, it will grow until you experience everything. This is true union of spirit.

If you do not honor the bond, it will wither until all you can feel is distress. Much like a spiritual emergency beacon, of sorts.

The bond will never break, even after death, unless you both agree to break it. Because you both agreed to make it, or it wouldn't exist. And both of you will always feel alone unless you get back to that place where you spend time with her completely, meaning to be open to her, and open to the fact that you are her, and she is you. This means revealing your whole self to her, and her you, including both good and bad parts of self. This is seen as a bad strategy to protect the "mind", but it is the only strategy for true spiritual union, and happiness.

Even if you never talk to her again, or she you, you will always be with her, and she with you, every moment of the rest of both of your lives.

Trust the bond, don't force it.

She will respond if she can. If she can't, pray for her well-being and Love her in whatever way she will allow. The bond will do the rest.
>>
>>17642471
>I understand. I just need to word what you say differently so I can take it: something like "feeling" rather than "knowing with concepts". That's fine by me, but since it makes me feel like I know so much more that calling it "not knowing" feels wrong.

I know. Maybe the proper concept is ... not trying to understand. Just opening yourself to a total experience of the moment with your whole being without thinking. try to read about "Mushin" and apply it to creative interaction with your Loved one, instead of the traditional application.

Don't think with her or about her.. just "Be" with her, even if she is not near. Your spirit can do this.

And pray for her. God will honor your prayers if they come from honest desire for her best interests. I promise you.
>>
>>17642471
>I just need to word what you say differently so I can take it: something like "feeling" rather than "knowing with concepts".

You know what you see when you close your eyes? Think about that. Contemplate this...

"I am nothing."

Then, in that void, with your eyes closed, feel her spirit wherever it is in the World. No body, no sound, no worldly concerns, just two silent spirits in a dark room. And just "Be" with her.

Doubt, fear, understanding... you have to let it go. Just set it down like a bag of rocks, and walk away.

And be with her spirit. Simply. Honestly. Completely. As one. Feel her. And feel innocent, pure, True Love for her. Don't speak it. Be it.

And if you're an empath, and there's a real spiritual bond there, I guarantee you she will feel Love. And somewhere in her heart of hearts, maybe even far below her conscious awareness, her eternal spirit will know it's you.

And while you're in this mood, while you're strengthening this bond, ask God to help her. Don't ask out of desire, or selfishness. And what you ask, out of pure childlike Love, if it's inline with His will for her best, He will grant.

When you feel the tears come, this is God's Holy Spirit confirming that He has heard, and He will move.

Trust Him.

Obviously you can't spend your life like this, but a sincere prayer from Love once a day is a good thing for you both. Even if you never see her again, this will influence your life and hers for the better. And if you truly Love her unconditionally, it won't matter if she ever sees you again.
>>
BAMPUS ERECTUS
>>
>>17645365
>BAMPUS ERECTUS

What would you like to know?

I've said all I can say, unless there are questions.
>>
I was in a relationship with someone like this, and the connection and intensity was easy and effortless unlike anything else I've ever experienced. But they wanted to settle down, and I'm just starting out - so I broke up with them and asked them to settle down with their long-term partner (we were in a polyamorous relationship; they had been seeing a divorcee/mother of two for three years now) but we've experienced that psychic connection multiple times, especially in the months following our break-up. They were on the other side of the world and would text, 'Are you missing me? If you are, I can feel it.'

To let go of this, I think, would be a waste and a mistake. On the other, I'm afraid that in each trying to move on, the severance of that connection will be inevitable. I know fear stops oneself from reaching their fullest potential. I want to know if there's a way to preserve that psychic cord even if we're not in each other's lives as much as we used to be.
>>
I can relate to OP

>be in elementary school
>4th grade
>ride bus to school everyday
>there is this one blonde girl on the bus a grade above me
>we start talking about kid stuf
>we randomly start playing games on the bus like "spot a certain color car" or "make up the funniest word you can"
>one day its "guess what animal i am thinking"
>she says "guess what animal i am thinking"
>"turtle"
>I was right and we both got super fucking hype
>she guesses what animal i was thinking of
>"zebra"
>she was right and we both got really excited again
>this went on for the whole bus ride and we got every single one correct
>next day it was "guess what food i am thinking"
>got all correct
>next it was guess number
>started out with single digit numbers
>escalated to random ass huge numbers like 982,450
>got them all correct

The thing that really made me remember this the most was that one time i was started out thinking "99,872" and i was about to say it, but suddenly i thought of "99,854" and was about to say it, but then it went back to the first number. I said the first number, got it right, and asked if she changed numbers half way through.
>haha, yeah, i didnt mean to though
>thats not fair, you can't do that

This went on for the rest of the school year and we had grown so used to it that we forgot it was strange. She went to middle school and i stayed in elementary for another year. I never talked to her outside of on the bus and i never realized how stange it was for something like that to happen until i had forgotten her name and what school she was going to next. I have never seen her again, but every once in a while i will see someone who could be her and i start thinking of random numbers in hopes of getting her attention. I don't believe in ghosts or anything else paranormal, but i believe that some specific people can communicate without speaking.
>>
>>17640854
I can almost 100% verify telepathy as well
it is a strange time

After some intense lsd trips with a friend, whenever we smoke weed together we go back into trip mode, spiking our brains up and we can talk to each other with our thoughts and we can control our environment. But it is not easy, far from it actually

and I'm not sure whether I should post this or not, but I'm anonymous either way anyway so what the hell.

Everytime I do lsd I'm surrounded by aliens. Like I'm surrounded by an unknown intelligence in the shape of humans who I can see like holograms in the space around me. They center around me and I'm beginning to thing they're autonomous and independent free existing things outside of my spirit, since they seem to communicate with me through the same telepathy as above. I say again IT IS NOT EASY, because all of a sudden you try to explain everything that's going on and you can't shut up and listen. Well I can't at least

also when we smoked weed the last time I was contacted by someone else who I could see the body of sitting on a floor, but was elevated above me. And it seemed like there were two seperate beings alive just like us, and not spiritual from anpther dimension, but from either this very earth or some other planet in our universe. They talked like me and my friend did just prior to this, through the lyrics in the radio. Yes you can control everything even other people, but that's not fair. These beings said the needed me, but not just me, everyone, to come together.

thing is, since my early childhood I have used porn as a means to escape reality and later on porn along with masturbation, so whenever things get too much for me my mind immediately seeks out these thoughts in order to escape the situation.. it's a bit embarrassing to say the least, even though my only real confirmation that these being exists objectively is my own mind.

this have me believing in almost anything said to be myth
>>
>>17648612
>Yes you can control everything even other people, but that's not fair. These beings said the needed me, but not just me, everyone, to come together.
You are close, but you hav eto realize, that someone is controlling your actions in that same sense.

The butterfly effect is infinity enormous, you will realize this as you continue to think and examine your thoughts.

Lots of love to and your bud.
>>
>>17640854
>what is going on, /x/?
I'll tell you what's going on, you're about a few weeks from being murdered by her, when she comes to the conclusion you did, if she hasn't already.

Also, don't believe people when they tell you that this bond can't be destroyed. Oh yes it fucking can.
>>
>>17648612
>Deluded druggie trying to tell himself he's psychic.

Get help.
>>
>>17641796
>What is the intersection of free will and divine preordination
>>
Hey look, y'all niggas learned how to fine tune a radio! Good job!

>on a less bitter note
>he said that in the cosmos, is a single sonic sound that is vibrating constantly
>and if we could grip
>and hold on to the note
>we would see, our minds were free
>>
>>17648637
Yes we've seen
It's not always "fun"

But entities can glide into and act through humans this is certain

Sometimes when I talk to my friends or relatives this happens, but not in a bad way, on the contrary actually

I especially love one time at a party when this guy Thomas answered everything that was going on in my mind, and it wouldn't make much sense to any other people, but people just carry on as if they don't even notice even though what he is saying has nothing to do with that they're saying

"It was because of your animal urges, why else would I do it?" followed by a friendly laugh after I asked about my intrusive thoughts and fears regarding my self esteem and sexuality.

"Yes, as you can see, we're just answering like this now, back and forth" along with finger snapping, after I was trying to confirm that it was going on

people just don't notice, as if they're not aware of the would be nonsensical conversational patterns, because when this happens I almost never speak, I just sit there conversing with the mind enjoying myself
>>
>>17648648
why would she kill me? the hell?
>>
>>17647218
>To let go of this, I think, would be a waste and a mistake. On the other, I'm afraid that in each trying to move on, the severance of that connection will be inevitable. I know fear stops oneself from reaching their fullest potential. I want to know if there's a way to preserve that psychic cord even if we're not in each other's lives as much as we used to be.

I agree it would be a waste.

see >>17642580

I guarantee you she will feel it, to the exclusion of the real stimuli in her life.

Sending is hard, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Bear in mind this may confuse the girl, if she's too dense to understand what's happening.
>>
>>17648637
>The butterfly effect is infinitely enormous, you will realize this as you continue to think and examine your thoughts.
^^^ this

Google "extreme sensitivity to initial conditions".
>>
>>17648648
>'ll tell you what's going on, you're about a few weeks from being murdered by her, when she comes to the conclusion you did, if she hasn't already.
She's not going to murder you, doofus. That's extremely paranoid.

She's just sad. And you feel it. Some people can communicate with such a bond.

>Also, don't believe people when they tell you that this bond can't be destroyed. Oh yes it fucking can.
You're deluding yourself.

Give her space and trust the bond.

It takes a strong person not to let the there person misuse the bond to hurt you, if they are lacking in empathy or integrity, but the bond can't be destroyed. She will return, or not. If she doesn't, she will hurt as bad as you do, because you are one heart now. That's not a good thing, but I'm just saying this to help you have faith in the fact that if the bond is real, life events and synchronicities will work together to honor that bond just as sure as the law of gravity causes water to run downhill.

Sometimes you have to contract, in order for your beloved to expand and evolve.
>>
>>17649413
>"It was because of your animal urges, why else would I do it?" followed by a friendly laugh after I asked about my intrusive thoughts and fears regarding my self esteem and sexuality.
Intensity helps transmission, yes.
>>
>>17649601
>>>17648648
>why would she kill me? the hell?
She won't. Anon is being paranoid.

Paranoia is when you hate the people around you so much, your unconscious mind projects that hate onto those people, so you feel more normal.

Unfortunately you also inaccurately see the problems you have yourself, in others, and this is crippling emotionally and socially, because you only attract other equally fucked up people in your life, so your life becomes a continual dance of fucked-upness.
>>
File: 1462144540396.png (87KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1462144540396.png
87KB, 1680x1050px
Destroy it, cut all ties. Burn all bridges or you will know the price you pay.
>>
>>17641840
i feel that anyone that opens themselves spiritually can inherit this sort of intuition like knowledge. Im not calling you a bible thumper, but i have experienced and too much of what should be common sense to the average person and be confused how im the only one with these answers within the circle of people that i know. Without having been baptized and trying to be as unbiased as possible when it comes to religion and spirituality.
>>
I've been experincing much more weird stuff with my ex gf. We didn't had contact for weeks. I dreamed of her telling me: "Here, this is for you!", woke up and realized she just sent me a message on my phone.
Another day I thought of sending her a mail with a song I liked and thought she would like it, too. I didn't, because I wanted to avoid contact like I told her before. Some minutes later I got a message from her after month of avoiding contact again.
Now the highlight: There had been a day in past, when I read a book and used a bus ticket to remind the page i stopped reading. At the same day we had watched a video about dogs having a kind of superficial connection to its owner and theoretic scientific explanation, probably an advertisment for a book about that.
3 Years later I decided to go on with reading the book I stopped reading that day and just a few minutes later my ex came up with a message about that she would recommend me read a book about that kind of thelepaty from the author of the book that was advertised in the video we watched when I just stopped reading the book. I wanna add that I didn't even read any other book in between.
>>
>>17649977
>Another day I thought of sending her a mail with a song I liked and thought she would like it, too. I didn't, because I wanted to avoid contact like I told her before.
I feel exactly the same. You can't keep reaching out to someone who won't reach back. But you are still spiritually One. It takes a strong man to do this, but this is what I mean when I say you have to contract in order for your "bondee" to expand and evolve, and so the two of your can find balance.

In my case, I didn't ask for the bond, it just happened, and I know she's beyond sad now because she's listening to people instead of her own heart's Truth. But she has to learn on her own. I can't hasten the learning process. I don't want her to fall, but if she abandons ship and jumps, I can't save her from herself.

I will trust my bond, and she doesn't approach, then she will be alone, abandoning herself to whatever she thinks she wants more, that will end up being empty and hollow.
>>
>>17649894
>>>17641840
>i feel that anyone that opens themselves spiritually can inherit this sort of intuition like knowledge. Im not calling you a bible thumper, but i have experienced and too much of what should be common sense to the average person and be confused how im the only one with these answers within the circle of people that i know. Without having been baptized and trying to be as unbiased as possible when it comes to religion and spirituality.
17641840 here.

I like this post and I agree.
>>
>>17640854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
>>17649824
>Destroy it, cut all ties. Burn all bridges or you Honoring the bond is a gift you give yourself. You pay the price when you attempt to destroy the indestructible bond.

It takes a strong person not to let the other person misuse the bond to hurt you, if they are lacking in empathy or integrity. But the bond still can't be destroyed. You are One heart now. It's done. I'm just saying this to help you have faith in the fact that if the bond is real, life events and synchronicities will work together to honor that bond just as sure as the law of gravity causes water to run downhill. And those who oppose it only incur a karmic burden upon themselves for unjustly and selfishly interfering with what the Universe intends to bring in to being.
>>
>>17642410
It's kind of like Arya's story with the faceless man, amirite?

You have to unlearn what you think you've learned about yourself, and thus everything around you, which was perceived in relation to your frame of reference, which is the self.
>>
Here's a shot in the dark

Is it possible to form this bond with someone you've never physically met, seen, talked to, written with or even know exist? Just like a bumping into each other out in the universe kind of deal?
>>
>>17650471
You have to at least make eye contact in the 3d world, Anon.Or else its just empty/lost emotions.
>>
>>17641154
I feel like I have those with almost everybody. Im pretty sure its not as big or impressive as you make it out to be.
>>
>>17650449
>It's kind of like Arya's story with the faceless man, amirite?
>You have to unlearn what you think you've learned about yourself, and thus everything around you, which was perceived in relation to your frame of reference, which is the self.
Yes.

in order to be the fullness of who you were meant to be.
>>
>>17650471
>Here's a shot in the dark
>Is it possible to form this bond with someone you've never physically met, seen, talked to, written with or even know exist? Just like a bumping into each other out in the universe kind of deal?
Meeting is not a requirement. Though such a bond usually results in meeting.
>>
>>17650479
>You have to at least make eye contact in the 3d world, Anon.Or else its just empty/lost emotions.
That's why that is a 3rd world myth.

It doesn't require eye contact, or else blind people could never experience it, and that is obviously untrue.

A spiritual connection requires Love, and spiritual openness and connection.

Vulnerability.

It goes beyond, and does not require, physical causes.
>>
>>17650593
Hes talking about someone who isnt he has never even been in the same room with.Neither a blind nor an able body person would be able to make such a connection with a being that doesn't exist in their presence.
>>
>>17650569
>I feel like I have those with almost everybody. Im pretty sure its not as big or impressive as you make it out to be.
You're describing a simple social rapport, not a supernatural spiritual bond.

They are different.

If it's genuine it is big, impressive, and rare. You won't be able to experience this with many people, usually not more than once in a single lifetime.

Once you experience it for real, it's life changing. And it persists, even after death.

https://youtu.be/gko_q6rrqOo
>>
>>17642132
>The Holy Spirit plants a seed of His presence inside you
lewd
>>
im pretty good a this. Please if you have any questions or desired solutions i can definetly help
>>
>>17650600
but i can do it from home when they are not with them. What is this?
>>
>>17650599
>>>17650593 (You)
>Hes talking about someone who isnt he has never even been in the same room with.Neither a blind nor an able body person would be able to make such a connection with a being that doesn't exist in their presence
Sure they could. They could speak electronically.

The point is that it's about communication between two spirits, and the content and quality of that communication, not the means of communication.

Can a disabled person Love? Can they Love someone they've only spoken to over the phone or online, or through text, like Professer Hawking?

Of course they can.

Unconditional Love knows no bounds, and because of that, neither does the supernatural spiritual bond that can result from it (if you're lucky).
>>
>>17650599
>Neither a blind nor an able body person would be able to make such a connection with a being that doesn't exist in their presence.
Untrue.

Everybody is connected to everybody.

You can't see this now, but you will.
>>
>>17650624
The Quality of the communication is too important to play down.Im not speaking about unconditional love, im speaking about the kind of connection op has.
>>17650628
Contex, im talking about soul mate type of emphatic connections
>>
>>17640854
Sense8 m8. Watch it.
>>
>>17650644
>>>17650624 (You)
>The Quality of the communication is too important to play down.Im not speaking about unconditional love, im speaking about the kind of connection op has.
True. Only OP knows how deep his connection is.
>>>17650628 (You)
>Contex, im talking about soul mate type of emphatic connections
Yes, I see. And I agree there is a difference between the mental (psychic) and the spiritual (pneuma) type of connection. I suppose I'm referring to the supernatural spiritual variety, because that's the kind I experienced. It sounds like OP may have the same. If it is spiritual, nothing can break it, not even death.
>>
>>17641161
You can't
>>
>>17650479
>>17650579

It's because sometimes, the last time kind of scared me a bit because it wouldn't stop and lasted a couple days, I can se a lot outlines of faces and sets of eyes when I close my eyes. They come one by one in flashes

and there is this one particular voice, which I thought was a friend of mine since it sounded a lot like him, and the eyes of this person, I can sometimes, when I am in that state of mind, see the person as if he were right in front of me, though through the world that I see, as the world is a fog, and he stands within that fog. It works best when I look at the sky or some other all black or all white background.

Other times I can project an image of myself out in front of me, and then I try and make eye contact with my third eye, then things will start to get blurry and other humanoid beings can pass by and greet me.

the first one I was dead sure was real and alien and friendly just appeared, smiled and had a very friendly glow. He just said to me, that this is why you prepare the right set and setting, that this could be about countless living beings across the universe and then he moved on...

I just don't know how it works. Like how can I meet up with someone and carry that connection on with someone doubtedly from this planet and especially whom I've never met. How can they even know I was where and how I was?
>>
bampos
>>
>>17640854
I am having the same sort of experience OP, if not more intense. I have never been more in love :D
>>
>>17653870

Tell us more!
>>
>>17653870
How old are you?
>>
To all of you who have encountered a familiar bond as OP has described, ask this person what their birth date is and check through your friends/family members birth dates and see if there are any matches. Also, ask them about their childhood and compare it to yours. That is all.
>>
>>17654440
dood...

her son was born on my birthday. her son shares our neurology too.

just saying. She was slackjawed when she realised that.
>>
>>17640854
Its a quantum physical connection that you share...

Happens to those your closest too

>Gathering your open minded and receptive to personalised telepathic channelling.
>>
>>17656201
>More.
What else do you want to know about this?
>>
Can it be improved? How?
>>
>>17656201
watch David Icke
>>
>>17657455
>Can it be improved? How?
It can be improved by vulnerable communication and the honest sharing of thoughts and feelings when together, as well as praying for the other person (or even meditating with good intentions for them) when you're apart.

Sometimes the carrying of objects that have shared significance, like rings, or necklaces, can help be a point of focus to strengthen the bond.

But a true supernatural bond simply is what it is, and once established by the free will of two spirits, it cannot be broken by anything except by both of those spirits coming in to agreement to break it.

Until its broken, they will always be with each other forever, even if they are not present physically.
>>
>>17657805
will we be together in heaven?
>>
Has anyone ever experienced a case in which there was a strong, very strong sense of a telepathic and emotional connection to someone who refused to accept and denied this connection? Claiming they don't care and normally you'd believe one's words but for some reason you just know that it's complete bullshit? Has anyone ever been scared of their feelings for you? What happens in this case?
>>
>>17657918

No. You are psychotic. The bond can't be denied. If she doesn't feel it, there's no bond.
>>
>>17657871
>>>17657805
>will we be together in heaven?
If you're both Christian you will both be in Heaven, but there's no marriage there.
>>
>>17640854
It's real, and so is telepathy
I have a demon (fucking Young Thug/Tom Brady) that's stalking me that's fucking miserable and I feel its tear drops on my face every time it starts crying, sometimes it'll make the room cold etc.
I don't get sad myself but it tries really hard
It's been following me around for 5 months now since I divorced it...
So be careful, because demons can use magic to try to bring you down with them and imitate a soul-bond - pretend that they are your soul mate when they are really just out for your soul so they can work more magic or steal your body.

you might just be soulmates
>>
>>17657918
>Has anyone ever experienced a case in which there was a strong, very strong sense of a telepathic and emotional connection to someone who refused to accept and denied this connection?
They can't "refuse to accept", it only exists because they accepted and reciprocated at one time in the past.

It is possible for someone to walk away from such a thing, but that doesn't break the supernatural bond, only the familiarity, in which case both people will usually attempt to substitute and replace, but will still feel alone.

>Claiming they don't care and normally you'd believe one's words but for some reason you just know that it's complete bullshit?
This happens. I saw it happen with a relative who was married and then divorced her "bondee". She remarried but was never happy, he remarried and made it work but was never happy, and they both led lives of quiet desperation until he eventually died.

I remember some two years after she left her husband, she came to be in deep deep grief and tears, saying that she secretly left him to try to manipulate him, that she never felt close to her present husband in the same way, and all she could feel at that time was "love for her husband", meaning the one she left. Why did she use these words? Because he was always her husband, even apart from her. And she always Loved him, even after she left him.

>Has anyone ever been scared of their feelings for you? What happens in this case?
After he died, which I believe was simply his body coming in to agreement with how he felt spiritually, even though he was remarried, she came to me and cried and cried. She confessed to me that she never felt the same after they were gone, that she'd made a mistake in her youth and felt too proud and too entangled in a new future to go back and fix it, even though she knew it was meant to be.

You can't help someone who is so stubborn that they'd rather destroy two lives, including their own, rather than reconcile.
>>
>>17659100
>>>17657918
>No. You are psychotic. The bond can't be denied. If she doesn't feel it, there's no bond.

That's not true. Supernatural bonds aren't based on feelings. Otherwise people would divorce after every fight or disagreement.

It's very possible for a supernatural bond to be in place that someone, for whatever psychological reason, fails to acknowledge.

When that happens, it always ends bad for both of them, and it's nothing anyone "does". It's just syncronicity. It goes bad for the same reason you get tired walking uphill, and have to eventually stop, like it or not.

It's also known as the "Law of Least Effort".

This is well known to Science as the "Principle of Least Action" (in mechanics), "Fermat Principle" (in optics), "Pareto Principle" (in infomation science), etc..

Grass doesn't try to grow, it just grows. Fish don't try to swim, they just swim. Flowers don't try to bloom, they bloom. Birds don't try to fly, they fly. This is their intrinsic nature. And Nature's intelligence functions effortlessly, frictionlessly, spontaneously.

Least effort is expended when your actions are motivated by Love, because Nature is held together by the energy of Love. Because God is Love.

In The Art of Dreaming, Don Juan tells Carlos Castaneda, ". . . most of our energy goes into upholding our importance. If we were capable of losing some of that importance, we would free our energy from trying to maintain the illusion of our greatness; and we would catch a glimpse of the actual greatness of the Universe."

A bond like we're discussing is the culmination of all the moments you have experienced in the past. This moment is what it is because the entire Universe is what it is.

When you struggle against a supernatural bond like we're discussing, you're actually struggling against the entire Universe. When you recognize and understand this completely, you are ready to take responsibility for how you feel and to change it, and experience positivity.
>>
>>17660057
>>>17640854 (OP)
>It's real, and so is telepathy
>I have a demon (fucking Young Thug/Tom Brady) that's stalking me that's fucking miserable and I feel its tear drops on my face every time it starts crying, sometimes it'll make the room cold etc.
>I don't get sad myself but it tries really hard
>It's been following me around for 5 months now since I divorced it...
>So be careful, because demons can use magic to try to bring you down with them
I will pray for you, Anon, to be free from your demonic oppression.
>>
>>17659100
>If she doesn't feel it, there's no bond.
This kind of thinking is why people get divorced. Love isn't a feeling. It can begin with feelings, but the feelings always fade, and when they do, if there's nothing else there, you are going to get divorced.
>>
>>17660083
appreciate it!
>>
>>17660112
>>>17660083 (You)
>appreciate it!
Anytime.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.