[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know how to kill a skinwalker? (Fleshgait) or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 658x370px
Does anyone here know how to kill a skinwalker? (Fleshgait) or what kind of hardware you'd need to have to do any damage to one?
>>
>>17640340
large calibur hollowtips
or shotgun
>>
Cut its head off, and hope its alone. You'r probably gonna die trying to kill one either way though
>>
You could probably just run the bastard over. With a tank. Leave it parked on top of the corpse for safety though.
>>
>>17640340
Putting white ash on a weapon is supposed to hurt them. Typically coated on a blade, but I don't see why you can't put some in a hollow point bullet with some wax, or load a little into the shells of a shotgun.

I would assume they are weak to fire as well, since, y'know, EVERYTHING is weak to fire.
>>
>>17640428
Except for water types, Ash!
>>
>>17640340

OP is a faggot and will never encounter a skinwalker in his entire life
>>
>>17640431
legitimately lol'd. I should have seen that one coming.
>>
>>17640431
>Water type Skin walker
You are fucked
>>
>>17640340
I thought you were inferring that you could kill a skinwalker with a fleshlight for a second.
>>
>>17640340
Use photoshop to delete it.
>>
>>17640448
Cattle prod, then?

OP, get a flamethrower and a cattle prod as well as white ash bullets/guns and blades. Then all your bases are covered... unless it's a Ground type, then you may well be fucked.

>MFW skinwalkers are pokemon
>MFW no face
>>
>>17640485
If it's ground then you just spit on it and dies.
>>
Can someone explain to me what a skin walker is?
>>
>>17640540
I was going to ask the same thing. For how it's named "SKIN," Walker it must be flesh/blood or at least close to it to pretend to be a human. So how the fuck won't a bat or something not hurt it?

I mean once the adrenaline goes away it should be pretty easy to take down....
>>
>>17640540
Navajo legend. Either shapeshifter shamans or other worldly demons depending on tradition. Knowledge of old legends are rare since they aren't shared with outsiders so they have taken different lore. Imagine a witch or demon that can go anywhere take on any form and resemble thier own victims by wearing thier skin, my brother is Navajo and he is legit scared they might be real.
>>
>>17640576
If you kill it but don't use white ash it doesn't stay dead. If you believe it's controlled by a shaken then all you did was make yourself a target for curses. If you don't kill it properly it just comes back more pissed.
>>
How can one kill that one cannot sea?
>>
>>17640586
Well that's fucking stupid

>kill a legit demon or whatever
>instead of having some clout you actually get targeted more
>>
>>17640340
So you wanna kill a skin walker? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SlWegS2sS0
>>
>>17640381
*large caliber hollow points
>>
>>17640428

Despite popular belief, I do believe there are numerous materials and organisms that are resistant to fire. Try and burn a healthy tree and tell me what it's like. Pick a strong tree. Something hearty with thick bark.
>>
>>17640586
Honestly man, that just goes against most being's nature.
>>
>>17640637
Do you think if you killed somebody in the mafia they would leave you alone?
>>
In one story injecting it with heroin killed it.
I would say some kind of poisoning of its blood will fuck it up.
Try poisoned arrows or poisoned bait.
>>
>>17640428
like actual white ash wood shavings or the ash of a burned piece of white ash?
>>
20mm garand?

someone should post that again.
>>
>>17640472
Kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.